Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

3 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

Aha, sorry I guess I need to clarify. I meant when I click on the download file button for Paradise Halls, it comes up with 17 different files available and I’m not sure which of them I need. I’ll look into the LOOT thing as well since i’ve seen it mentioned a few times now.

The only file that you REQUIRE is the very last one listed. All the basic functions of PAHE are in there (like Ragu). However, the whip used to train slaves is NOT in there but you can get it in one of 3 ways: 1) it can be crafted (as I recall it is Firewood and a Silver Ingot), 2) you can console command it into the game or 3) you can download the Farengar's Study portion listed in the downloads (a whip will then be placed in Farengar's study). I have seen on the thread that the whip is not essential that you can punish your slaves with your bare hands but "where's the fun in that?"

Second, once you have slaves you may want to sell them. The list of downloads above includes one entitled Fellglow Slaver Camp. That is the PAHE location for selling your (excess) slave. You could also look into Musje's mods Home Sweet Home and/or And You Get a Slave as alternatives for selling slaves or just expanding your Paradise Halls universe.

Good hunting!

50 minutes ago, Psalam said:

The only file that you REQUIRE is the very last one listed. All the basic functions of PAHE are in there (like Ragu). However, the whip used to train slaves is NOT in there but you can get it in one of 3 ways: 1) it can be crafted (as I recall it is Firewood and a Silver Ingot), 2) you can console command it into the game or 3) you can download the Farengar's Study portion listed in the downloads (a whip will then be placed in Farengar's study). I have seen on the thread that the whip is not essential that you can punish your slaves with your bare hands but "where's the fun in that?"

Second, once you have slaves you may want to sell them. The list of downloads above includes one entitled Fellglow Slaver Camp. That is the PAHE location for selling your (excess) slave. You could also look into Musje's mods Home Sweet Home and/or And You Get a Slave as alternatives for selling slaves or just expanding your Paradise Halls universe.

Good hunting!

Aha, well in the words of the Oblivion beggars “Thank you, kind sir.” Alright, I’ll take a look at that then and Home Sweet Home.

For anyone with the patience to advise me, I can appreciate your time. I recently moved back to PAH with hopes that it is a little bit more user friendly than the last, but honestly, how do you keep a slave from just evaporating to nothingness in this mod? even with high submission sometimes even when travelling with me, they just dissapear on cell travel. If I just want to leave them at home tied up almost guarantee that 1 - all of the slaves I have gathered so far also dissapears. It's getting more frustrating, am I missing something?

- cheers

ps. I think the worst behaviour out of this mod is that slaves can dissapear extremely often on cell travel. every bloody door, passage way or whatever makes me load a new area with slaves in tow instills so much fear. goodness all the odds are against me as a slaver. :frown:

2 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

For anyone with the patience to advise me, I can appreciate your time. I recently moved back to PAH with hopes that it is a little bit more user friendly than the last, but honestly, how do you keep a slave from just evaporating to nothingness in this mod? even with high submission sometimes even when travelling with me, they just dissapear on cell travel. If I just want to leave them at home tied up almost guarantee that 1 - all of the slaves I have gathered so far also dissapears. It's getting more frustrating, am I missing something?

- cheers

Sorry that I can not be of any real help. I have never had my slaves just up and disappear. Run away? Sure if their submission wasn't high enough. A chained slave has never even moved for me from where I left them.

I am, therefore, forced to conclude that you either have a load order problem or, related to that, another mod overwriting the PAHE files. If you haven't done it run LOOT and be certain that you have the current version of PAHE loaded.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Sorry that I can not be of any real help. I have never had my slaves just up and disappear. Run away? Sure if their submission wasn't high enough. A chained slave has never even moved for me from where I left them.

I am, therefore, forced to conclude that you either have a load order problem or, related to that, another mod overwriting the PAHE files. If you haven't done it run LOOT and be certain that you have the current version of PAHE loaded.

thank you for you input. As far as I know: 

• I am using 7.2.4
  • All slaves im running with are 100 submission (3 of them, all bandits/rouge mages)
  • I'm not sure if its just placebo, but sexing them before cell transition seems to help stop them from dissapearing during travel
  • Thanks to mod organizer, I know and have made sure nothing is overwriting PAH or the addons I have included (DD, DDX, Home Sweet Home)
  • Smash Patch (BASH equivalent) up to date
  • Load Order sorted
  • plugins cleaned

10 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

thank you for you input. As far as I know: 

• I am using 7.2.4
  • All slaves im running with are 100 submission (3 of them, all bandits/rouge mages)
  • I'm not sure if its just placebo, but sexing them before cell transition seems to help stop them from dissapearing during travel
  • Thanks to mod organizer, I know and have made sure nothing is overwriting PAH or the addons I have included (DD, DDX, Home Sweet Home)
  • Smash Patch (BASH equivalent) up to date
  • Load Order sorted
  • plugins cleaned

Sorry, but to expedite someone else's help you might want to post both your load order and a papyrus log from when the problem occurs. I am useless with either of these but I have seen CliftonJD and others perform miracles with this information.

Again, good luck and happy hunting!

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Sorry, but to expedite someone else's help you might want to post both your load order and a papyrus log from when the problem occurs. I am useless with either of these but I have seen CliftonJD and others perform miracles with this information.

Again, good luck and happy hunting!

I read from a post giving a hint it might have something to do with sexlab defeat, but I can't figure it out as there are others saying the two work together as well. Are the slaves for example supposed to be at the lowest relationship rank (vanilla game rank) after enslaving?

update ----------------------------------- 

tried disabling defeat and increasing my relationship rank with my slaves. I have some thoughts: 

• since the slaves are clone, changing my relationship with my slaves should theoretically not change my relationship with other bandits.... supposedly...
  • after tuning my relationship, it has slightly gotten better, but one of my slaves still dissapeared for no rhyme or reason on travel load through doors.
  • I need clarification on how relationships is actually managed by this mod vs what is going wrong with mine if it is the source of my problem. 
  • turning defeat off have done nothing

Load Order:

Spoiler

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.12]
06  ApachiiHair.esm
07  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
08  ApachiiHairMales.esm
09  Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
0A  EFFCore.esm
0B  hdtHighHeel.esm
0C  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
0D  RaceCompatibility.esm
0E  Campfire.esm
0F  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
10  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
11  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
12  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
13  ScocLB.esm
14  OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
15  dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
16  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
17  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
18  Skykids.esm
19  SK Children of the Sky.esm
1A  SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm  [Version 8]
1B  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
1C  paradise_halls.esm
1D  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
1E  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 2.0.8]
1F  flanseyesforskrim.esp  [Version 2.0]
20  KS Hairdo's.esp
21  TNF Home Improvement MERGE.esp
22  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
23  tpos_ultimate_esm.esp
24  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
25  JKs Skyrim LR.esp
26  Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 1.04]
27  tpos_ultimate_jks_skyrim_full_patch.esp
28  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
29  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
2A  tpos_ultimate_cutting_room_floor_patch.esp
2B  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
2C  Northern Bathhouses.esp
2D  HDT Havok Object.esp
2E  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
2F  FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
30  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
31  HearthfireMultiKid.esp
32  HF_HearthfireMerge_EX.esp
33  hydra_slavegirls.esp
34  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
35  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
36  BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
37  SexLabDefeat.esp
38  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
39  SK Vanilla&Hostile Replacer.esp
3A  Cloaks.esp
3B  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
3C  MoreNastyCritters.esp
3D  UIExtensions.esp
3E  AddItemMenu2.esp
3F  DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
40  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
41  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
42  Hair Physics Project.esp
43  BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp
44  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
45  Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp
46  SkyUI.esp
47  Customizable Camera.esp
48  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
49  Facelight.esp
4A  HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
4B  Missing in Action - Dialog Condition Removed.esp
4C  FNIS.esp
4D  FNISSexyMove.esp
4E  GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
4F  honedmetal.esp
50  iHUD.esp
51  Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
52  Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
53  Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
54  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
55  MeridaHair.esp
56  NeutralHjerim.esp
57  dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp
58  NoMoreGlowArmor.esp
59  No More Glowing Edges.esp
5A  NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
5B  PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
5C  PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
5D  Pureweather.esp
5E  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
5F  RaceMenu.esp
60  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
61  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
62  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
63  SameWalkRunSpeedsLite.esp
64  SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
65  SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
66  SLAnimLoader.esp
67  TrXArmor - Stand Alone.esp
68  imp_helm_legend.esp
69  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
6A  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [Version 1.7.2]
6B  ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
6C  SexLabWerewolves.esp
6D  SexTremeLoadScreen.esp
6E  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
6F  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
70  Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
71  BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
72  TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
73  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
74  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
75  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
76  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
77  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
78  XPMSE.esp
79  Supreme Storms.esp
7A  Supreme Fog.esp
7B  FISS.esp
7C  SexLab Extra Voices.esp
7D  ATF_SkyKids_LoadingScreens-UD.esp
7E  360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
7F  BDIC.esp
80  WetFunction.esp
81  Blush When Aroused.esp
82  SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
83  SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
84  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
85  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
86  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
87  SimplyKnock.esp
88  SexLabTools.esp
89  UltimateCombat.esp
8A  TKDodge.esp
8B  DW.esp
8C  Botox.esp
8D  SLALAnimObj.esp
8E  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
8F  SLAL_K4Anims.esp
90  AnubAnimObj.esp
91  SLATE.esp
92  WetandCold.esp
93  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
94  MilkSomeCows.esp
95  more plants all.esp
96  blessarmors.esp
97  beinz_plugin.esp
98  Size Does Matter.esp
99  SOS - skykids Addon.esp
9A  FloppySOS.esp
9B  SexLabUtil1.esp
9C  towConversation.esp
9D  The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
9E  SexLab Strapon.esp
9F  Skin Universalizer.esp
A0  Makeup & Tattoo MERGE.esp
A1  EFFDialogue.esp
A2  ChaosDragons.esp
A3  Immersive Patrols II.esp
A4  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
A5  dcc-dm2.esp
A6  Immersive Wenches.esp
A7  Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
A8  LeafRest OnePiece.esp
A9  Frostfall.esp
AA  SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AB  Farmers Sell Produce - Skyrim.esp
AC  Hateful Wenches.esp
AD  ShowersInInns.esp
AE  LADX.esp
AF  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
B0  Immersive Weapons.esp
B1  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
B2  MatandPat.esp
B3  Follower Merge Human.esp
B4  Follower Merge Inhuman.esp
B5  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
B6  Bijin Wives.esp
B7  Bijin Warmaidens.esp
B8  quest_pitfighter.esp
B9  tumbamounts.esp
BA  Convenient Horses.esp
BB  Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp
BC  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
BD  Immersive Music Temples.esp
BE  Immersive Music.esp
BF  dc-untamed-000.esp
C0  Edhilhil.esp
C1  SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
C2  Tongueswcript.esp
C3  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
C4  portal2mod.esp
C5  Namira'sGoat.esp
C6  NK Followers.esp
C7  HDT Piercingsets.esp
C8  My Home Is Your Home.esp
C9  The Manipulator.esp
CA  quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp
CB  pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
CC  pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp
CD  Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp
CE  Deadly Wenches.esp
CF  The Ordinary Women.esp
D0  BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
D1  Seductress Serana.esp
D2  REP_Tattoos.esp
D3  paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
D4  SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp  [Version 4.9b]
D5  Forgotten Wenches.esp
D6  Judgment Wenches.esp
D7  HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
D8  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
D9  Giants.esp
DA  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
DB  RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
DC  RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
DD  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
DE  HentaiCreatures.esp
DF  Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
E0  Real Clouds.esp
E1  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
E2  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
E3  Smashed Patch.esp

Closest stack I could find regarding my problem: 

stack:
    [PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 513
    [PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahcore.RemoveSlave() - "pahcore.psc" Line 387
    [alias slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahactoralias.RemoveFromGame() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 202
    [alias slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?

Papyrus.0.log here is the complete log

Not that it will help you, but I would say most people using this mod have never had a slave "vanish" on cell transition.

I know that has never happened to me - and I have enslaved hundreds.

What type slaves are these? From some mod or vanilla? Generic, respawnables or named NPCs? Human or other?

The PAHE MMC slaves count goes down when you lose one?

31 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Not that it will help you, but I would say most people using this mod have never had a slave "vanish" on cell transition.

I know that has never happened to me - and I have enslaved hundreds.

What type slaves are these? From some mod or vanilla? Generic, respawnables or named NPCs? Human or other?

The PAHE MMC slaves count goes down when you lose one?

• One is a storm cloak soldier from immersive patrols who I saved before getting the killing blow from an imperial
  • One is a bandit from deadly wenches
  • One is a Fire adept mage that's model is changed by Botox
  • The Slave count does indeed go down and more odd traits
  • slave count sometimes also display with slots occupied but with empty text after cellt ravelling and a slave has dissapeared.

Also my log was uploaded in my prior post. And that's all three of them. everything appears to be working fine except the fact they are so prone to dissapearing at every cell transition. If i can't find what's going wrong, this one error eliminates dramatically affects 95% of what this mod is all about :bawling:.

I also don't mind btw, I'm glad somebody has taken some kind of interest in my situation, thanks for that. I really just want to play this, I think its concept is far superior to that of the other options available.

if the slave has a unsupported voice type they prone to disappearing if u leae them. also u MUST reset pahe every so often. always save before u enslave someone.

under these times u should always reset pahe.
1. a slave starts fighting npc or enimies
2. when u go to enslave u dont get normal dialogue.
3.a slave disappear once u leave them tied in another zone(this can also be caused by unsupported voice type. nornaly custom voiced npc/followers)

12 minutes ago, sidfu said:

if the slave has a unsupported voice type they prone to disappearing if u leae them. also u MUST reset pahe every so often. always save before u enslave someone.

3.a slave disappear once u leave them tied in another zone(this can also be caused by unsupported voice type. nornaly custom voiced npc/followers)

Thanks for the tips, only thing I have to add to your advice is i'm not enslaving custom voice types, the 3 ive been trying to get to work is a:

• female nord voice (Stormcloak soldier)
  • Grelka cranky voice (adept fire mage)
  • young eager voice (Bandit) 
22 minutes ago, sidfu said:

Got to admit - I have never reset PAHE. I have also never saved before enslaving someone. I have never not gotten normal dialog when enslaving someone.

I have not tried binding them and zoning without them.

I do use Deadly Wenches and Moar (sp) Deadly Wenches, but these are mostly for resale. And I like their outfits.

My long term slaves are pretty much all named; both vanilla and custom. No problems on these. Elisif is a personal favorite.

I would be concerned about respawning mobs. They might have a bad side effect. I stay away from Vampires and Dremora - faction issues.

Also - I have never enslaved a guard. Respawning issues. I have enslaved soldiers, but only for immediate sale.

Doing a Sexy Bandit Captives play-through now. It has a really nice handoff to PAHE.

4 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Got to admit - I have never reset PAHE. I have also never saved before enslaving someone. I have never not gotten normal dialog when enslaving someone.

I do use Deadly Wenches and Moar (sp) Deadly Wenches, but these are mostly for resale. And I like their outfits.

My long term slaves are pretty much all named; both vanilla and custom. No problems on these. Elisif is a personal favorite.

I would be concerned about respawning mobs. They might have a bad side effect. I stay away from Vampires and Dremora - faction issues.

Kind of amusing, I have been staying away from named npc's because I have been deathly afraid of all the breaking warnings hehe.

I'm just... surprised this is even a problem, prior this I was using defeated slaves using Slave trainer, after playing through it I thought it worked very well for what it offered, but I decided to go back a save again and try PAHE since the 2 years I tuned out to see if it would go anywhere. I will admit the main reason I moved over is because how I heard this handled captured npc's by cloning them to avoid faction relationship issues. You must be really lucky, that or I simply havent been succesful at finding the problem. By what sidfu is saying though, it seems like it is at least not  exclusive to me, but it doesnt make the situation any better :frown:

9 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Also - I have never enslaved a guard. Respawning issues. I have enslaved soldiers, but only for immediate sale.

Doing a Sexy Bandit Captives play-through now. It has a really nice handoff to PAHE.

Hm.. I have enslaved a lot of Vampires... What are this faction issues? 

11 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Kind of amusing, I have been staying away from named npc's because I have been deathly afraid of all the breaking warnings hehe.

I'm just... surprised this is even a problem, prior this I was using defeated slaves using Slave trainer, after playing through it I thought it worked very well for what it offered, but I decided to go back a save again and try PAHE since the 2 years I tuned out to see if it would go anywhere. I will admit the main reason I moved over is because how I heard this handled captured npc's by cloning them to avoid faction relationship issues. You must be really lucky, that or I simply havent been succesful at finding the problem. By what sidfu is saying though, it seems like it is at least not  exclusive to me, but it doesnt make the situation any better :frown:

I have had no problems with named NPC's. In fact, before I "discovered" Prettier Bandits most of what I enslaved were named NPCs. Annekke Crag-Jumper remains one of my favorites. 

The faction relationship "issue" goes like this (it has been discussed many times on this thread so feel free to go back and read what others have to say). If you enslave, say, a Stormcloak soldier while passing through Fort Kastav you will discover two things. First, future Stormcloaks that you encounter will likely be naked (assuming that you changed the clothing on the one you enslaved-if not, you won't have this problem). Additionally, when you go back to Fort Kastav you will find a single Stormcloak standing where the one you captured was that is stuck in T-pose and although you can attack her she won't fight and won't die (or be captured again). This is one of the best reasons to sticking to enslaving named NPCs. With some experience you can deal with this too but when you're just starting it can be disconcerting. I understand this is one of the fixes that CliftonJD plans for the next release.

1 hour ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Grelka cranky voice (adept fire mage)

is a unsupported voice type.
try resetting your pahe before u enslave them and see how does.

what i mean by normal dialogue is when u go to talk to them to turn into slave after the re spawn u get a normal talk dialogue and not the talk about they now a slave

if u get 1 slave that the diagluge messes up on u need to reload the ssave and reset pahe. in my testing if u keep them as slave 100% of all future slaves will be buged in some form.

when u want to enslave do this
1. save
2. enslave
3. talk to them once they respawn.
4. if u get a normal dialogue list and not the talk about how they a slave now immediatly reload save
5. if 4 happens after a reload of save reset pahe. this ccan alot of times fix the issue.

Faction issues I have had with both vampires and Dremora are in Home Sweet Home.

I have had both turn berserk and kill my other slaves. Probably when a slave trainer hit them.

Same effect in Restless Hunter during auction. They go berserk, killing everything... Just not worth the special care and handling.

9 hours ago, sidfu said:

is a unsupported voice type.
try resetting your pahe before u enslave them and see how does.

what i mean by normal dialogue is when u go to talk to them to turn into slave after the re spawn u get a normal talk dialogue and not the talk about they now a slave

if u get 1 slave that the diagluge messes up on u need to reload the ssave and reset pahe. in my testing if u keep them as slave 100% of all future slaves will be buged in some form.

when u want to enslave do this
1. save
2. enslave
3. talk to them once they respawn.
4. if u get a normal dialogue list and not the talk about how they a slave now immediatly reload save
5. if 4 happens after a reload of save reset pahe. this ccan alot of times fix the issue.

So far I never encountered a potential slave regardless of voicetype whose dialouge is default the first time speaking to them after enslavement, always only the 2 about :

• strip and then you are a slave now
  • you are a slave now
  • No other dialogue so no problems in that area

ATM I'm breathing easy with what slaves I have because I got home sweet home managing them, they don't seem to dissapear while they are so even when I exit the cell. so far. It's just an absolute war of attrition to first get setup with sweet home, then get a chosen slave to march without dissapearing all the way to a camp/home token.

12 hours ago, fred200 said:

Does that work on the player too? I am getting tired of Bandits being my friend with PAHE...

Can't you just console command addfaction E0CD9 -1 on yourself? Or, the harder way, addfaction 5A1A4 -1 on every bandit that appears?