Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 6/2/2018 at 8:32 PM, ragnam said:

you have a beta to be tested? ok sure. I had fun last time. I have all the lastest mods versions and PAHE has been working real smooth for me the past few months each update even PAHE musi mods too. I started using a few of CPUs mods also.

I might have a question for you on clone NPC for another mod like reanimated giants or trolls or undead creatures for a large upcoming mod. 

just yesterday I was poking around the renamed Deadly wench slaves that you can change their names but they only show up in prompts as Deadly Wench regardless. seems those are the ones OBIS generates and are enslaved. but I have not dabbled long enough into them yet. 
Seems I back tracked and need to confirm it, but prior to enslaving a NPC and they say console clicking them "obis.esp" yet they are clearly a deadly wench mod. I think its something that OBIS might be spawning or a patch for deadly wenches in use?
example a deadly Wench renamed to Susan, will show up as "deadly Wench" in slso and or would you like to spend time with "deadly Wench" when pimping her or other renamed Deadly Wenches out. 
Sometimes they are seen as Bandit Ranger or bandit but all show up as deadly Wench when they are pinged off originally as OBIS.esp

MOre free time started to come my way with school being out for the summer.

The above issue I have had sometimes if you don't wait for the background scripts to catch up like in a heavy loaded cell. like click on the NPC laying on the ground and click a few times to enslave or capture before the clone process finishes. I just learn to click once and wait for the message "cloned slave +1 of ##" and then start interacting with the new slave.

Also glad the pain is getting less, hope you get all the rest you can when you can ;) 

Glad your not taking it laying down and giving it a fight ?

well if you want me to test, just let me know :D

if we were to rename the console entry for the slave, then it would risk permanently renaming that npc for every spawn

thought i had a beta ready for testing, but forgot i was in the middle of something else while i made it so i need to go back in and check the properties are filled from the esp and move it back to coming soon status

16 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

if we were to rename the console entry for the slave, then it would risk permanently renaming that npc for every spawn

thought i had a beta ready for testing, but forgot i was in the middle of something else while i made it so i need to go back in and check the properties are filled from the esp and move it back to coming soon status

ahh might rename every spawn, hmmm maybe so, I might look at that closer if a get time.
yeah just ping me when your ready for testing, I am on daily , worse is I might skip a full day, but always updating to the latest revs. also seeing what might be new to try from other molders as well.

my time has been mainly Level design and npc's for a team mod, and my down time play from doing level design where I like testing new mods and version for a day or weekend break. ;)

58 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

When I update the old nexus PAHE to this one is there any way to save your slaves? It would hurt to loose my collection ^^

You can try https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1239-lets-tie-you-up/

but be aware there is NO compatibility between the old Paradise Halls and PAHE.

Best solution is to roll back before you ever installed Paradise Halls.

At a minimum, go through all the steps to do a clean save - then use a save game cleaner. Then install the new version.

Home Sweet Home is easier. Just move all those slave to PAHE, uninstall, clean, and reinstall.

I did that when I re-installed Hearthfire to give my homes more room for a slavery.

Good luck!

A question about the PAHE DD patch. My understanding is that all it does is make the Leash To spell work with the DD collars. Is that all it does ?

Since I never use that spell or the DD collars on my slaves, I have been considering removing the patch.

9 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

I am not certain but I used a mod a while back and when the slaves fear got high enough they hand their minds broken. Is this a fuction in this mods? I haven't been able to find a break down of the individual skills and how they work.

If by "having their minds broken" you mean become willing and even eager slaves then the answer is yes. Although what you are looking for here is submission more than fear.

17 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I made a new char but PAHE is not starting. it says: Status:unknown. Clicking the debug button to restart the mod didn't help. Why is it not starting?

It is not a bug in PAHE.

Post your load list (between Spoiler tags), and indicate what version PAHE you are running.

Just starting out, you should really only be running pahe_lives_on-7.2.4_full install.7z.

We can discuss patches - later.

17 minutes ago, fred200 said:

It is not a bug in PAHE.

Post your load list (between Spoiler tags), and indicate what version PAHE you are running.

Just starting out, you should really only be running pahe_lives_on-7.2.4_full install.7z.

We can discuss patches - later. 

I have the newest PAHE 7.2.4.

And my mod list:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     AOM.esm
  7  7     SkyMoMod.esm
  8  8     BBLuxurySuite.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     Inn Girls Resources.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     Gray Fox Cowl.esm
 16 10     daymoyl.esm
 17 11     hdtHighHeel.esm
 18 12     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 19 13     UndergroundBathhouse.esm
 20 14     ApachiiHair.esm
 21 15     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 22 16     CreatureFramework.esm
 23 17     paradise_halls.esm
 24 18     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 25 19     lordship.esp
 26 1a     Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 27 1b     Immersive Jewelry.esp
 28 1c     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 29 1d     MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp
 30 1e     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 31 1f     SSv2.esp
 32 20     xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
 33 21     xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
 34 22     Dragon Born Castle.esp
 35 23     caliente's beautiful bodies edition.esp
 36 24     ts_erocktheme.esp
 37 25     viking warsword.esp
 38 26     ragnarsword.esp
 39 27     ensiferumbattlemusicbattlesong.esp
 40 28     Immersive Weapons.esp
           Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
 41 29     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 42 2a     old-draugr-new-tricks.esp
 43 2b     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 44 2c     Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
 45 2d     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 46 2e     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 47 2f     sutvaka2.esp
 48 30     Forgotten Dungeons.esp
 49 31     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 50 32     TBOS.esp
           analtmerintrigue-hf.esp
 51 33     more dragons.esp
 52 34     Gatti12Jewelry.esp
 53 35     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 54 36     AsharaImperialOutfit.esp
 55 37     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 56 38     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 57 39     SkyUI.esp
 58 3a     MoreSlaves.esp
           GM-CookingRebalanceFinal.esp
 59 3b     SexFinderAndMapMarker.esp
 60 3c     SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
 61 3d     AOM.esp
 62 3e     Cloaks.esp
 63 3f     Run For Your Lives.esp
 64 40     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 65 41     Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
           BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
 66 42     FyrManor_BASE.esp
 67 43     DeviousTraps.esp
           buildablehouse.esp
 68 44     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 69 45     MoonstoneCastle.esp
 70 46     vikinghouse.esp
 71 47     GR123 Knights Templar.esp
 72 48     SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
 73 49     mihaillegion.esp
 74 4a     markartharena.esp
 75 4b     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 76 4c     morehunting.esp
 77 4d     SexLabSexBounty.esp
 78 4e     BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
 79 4f     Roman armor and weapons replacer.esp
 80 50     Immersive Wenches.esp
 81 51     RewardYourFollowers.esp
 82 52     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 83 53     mihaildracolizards.esp
 84 54     quest_pitfighter.esp
 85 55     AyleidSanctuary.esp
 86 56     BBLSVisitors.esp
 87 57     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 88 58     diversified conjuration.esp
 89 59     Space Wiking's Dwemer Exoskeleton.esp
 90 5a     northman race.esp
 91 5b     artillery_dfa.esp
 92 5c     FyrManor_DAWNGUARD.esp
           falkreath lookout.esp
 93 5d     OvIbrewing.esp
           beschuetzer von himmelsrand.esp
 94 5e     draugraxe.esp
 95 5f     SpousesEnhanced.esp
 96 60     mihailrottenmaidens.esp
 97 61     Wildhunt_Manor.esp
 98 62     FyrManor_HEARTHFIRE.esp
 99 63     mihailmmasithis.esp
100 64     SlaversHideout.esp
101 65     BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
102 66     moresmeltables.esp
103 67     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
104 68     dr_bandolier.esp
105 69     BBLSspouse.esp
106 6a     paula_follower.esp
107 6b     sandboxcylinderheight.esp
108 6c     NorseMaille.esp
109 6d     LoversComfort.esp
110 6e     Roman armor and weapons.esp
111 6f     JolgeirrBarrow.esp
112 70     Lets Tie You Up.esp
           DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
           display-model.esp
113 71     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
114 72     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
115 73     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
116 74     RaceMenu.esp
117 75     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
118 76     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
119 77     zSLSDNeophytes.esp
120 78     TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
121 79     romanweapons.esp
122 7a     FNISspells.esp
123 7b     DD - Interactions.esp
124 7c     zzEstrus.esp
125 7d     EstrusChaurus.esp
126 7e     UIExtensions.esp
127 7f     Greek_Armor.esp
128 80     SLPleasure.esp
129 81     MoreRevelers.esp
130 82     SLAnimLoader.esp
131 83     SLALAnimObj.esp
132 84     DrunkenSluts.esp
133 85     ub_cell_darkarea.esp
134 86     ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp
135 87     ub_tapestry.esp
136 88     ub_invite_any_npc.esp
137 89     EstrusSpider.esp
138 8a     Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_v2.1.esp
139 8b     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
140 8c     dD Enchanted Chests.esp
141 8d     Kylie.esp
142 8e     GGFriendlyWhore.esp
143 8f     SlaveTats.esp
144 90     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
           SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
145 91     Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
146 92     theeyesofbeauty.esp
147 93     TW3Weaponry.esp
148 94     aSexyMod.esp
149 95     mihaildruidbackpack.esp
150 96     FNIS.esp
151 97     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
152 98     HentaiCreatures.esp
153 99     SexLabDefeat.esp
154 9a     BBLSmusic.esp
155 9b     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
156 9c     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
157 9d     XPMSE.esp
158 9e     Crossbows_Basic_Collection_DE_LL.esp
159 9f     zzMaidOutfits.esp
160 a0     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
161 a1     ccas_starts.esp

OK - lets do it the hard way. In your mod manager, disable the ESPs for: Luxury Sweet, Creature anything, Immersive anything. XPMSE.esp, Estrus anything,

Dovakin's Infamy, and daymoyl. Try loading and then disable anything that says it has a missing master. Tes5Edit is a great way to check for missing masters and errors.

Then try loading and see if menu works. If it does, you can add back mods a FEW at a time until it does not work. Keep doing this until you find the mod that kills it.

If it does not work, take out a few more mods and try again. Don't worry about the armor mods. Keep removing mods until it works.

Editorial comment: You have way too many mods that are likely to interfere with each other. Simplify - and use profiles to separate them.

Really enjoy this mod, have used it for a couple years (nexus version, then clean install with 6.2 -> 7.1, and now clean install of 7.2.4). Sorry if this has been addressed before but if I enslave any Female Argonian, do they speak only Argonian lines? I keep having slaves including two different Female Argonian speak in a Nord voice. I just wasnt sure if that was intended as a filler or if that means I did something wrong. They speak mainly in a Nord voice, then sometimes Argonian accent if I accidentally hit them. They are listed as FemaleArgonian in the MCM.

4 hours ago, crossbolt said:

Really enjoy this mod, have used it for a couple years (nexus version, then clean install with 6.2 -> 7.1, and now clean install of 7.2.4). Sorry if this has been addressed before but if I enslave any Female Argonian, do they speak only Argonian lines? I keep having slaves including two different Female Argonian speak in a Nord voice. I just wasnt sure if that was intended as a filler or if that means I did something wrong. They speak mainly in a Nord voice, then sometimes Argonian accent if I accidentally hit them. They are listed as FemaleArgonian in the MCM.

This has been addressed. It is as intended. It is due to the limitations of the vanilla Skyrim voice system.

Good hunting!

10 hours ago, fred200 said:

OK - lets do it the hard way. In your mod manager, disable the ESPs for: Luxury Sweet, Creature anything, Immersive anything. XPMSE.esp, Estrus anything,

Dovakin's Infamy, and daymoyl. Try loading and then disable anything that says it has a missing master. Tes5Edit is a great way to check for missing masters and errors.

Then try loading and see if menu works. If it does, you can add back mods a FEW at a time until it does not work. Keep doing this until you find the mod that kills it.

If it does not work, take out a few more mods and try again. Don't worry about the armor mods. Keep removing mods until it works.

Editorial comment: You have way too many mods that are likely to interfere with each other. Simplify - and use profiles to separate them.

I reinstalled PAHE and made another char and it's working now. No idea why.

So I have a strange problem. I am running the latest version and everything works fine except when I make slaves to male Khajiits. It is not certain if it works if it is a woman, but men definitely do not do the job. I wanted to get some for Home Sweet Home quests to sell them. And when I become enslaved, it works as usual, but after that they stay in the "bleedout" state and can not speak to them. What I tried:

• Rebooting PAHE
  • Renaming slave
  • Resetting slave
  • Using LeveledActorBase
  • Using "toggle slaves eligible to be recloned, use if they won't get up or dont have proper dialogues" option checked OR unchecked (tried both)

Other information:

• When I enslave them (with debug on) it says "PAHE EncounterZone Slave Cloned"
  • Voice type is MaleKhajiit under slave info
  • When I select them with console or see their name in combat (health bar) they have no name, their name field is blank. I tried renaming them with Jaxonz Renamer but their name is still blank in console.

If it helps, I first captured the slave using the Dread Prison addon which makes them passive (I also tried enslaving WITHOUT dread prison but it did not work) and they were a generic leveled bandit.

I need assistance. I enslaved a quest PC on accident. Now I can't complete the quest because I can't reset the npc to pre-slave settings. Is there anyway to scrub an npc from the PAHE system, like a console command or something? I've tried killing him then resetting the system, but when he is respawned, he still acts like a slave.

57 minutes ago, Rasulis said:

I need assistance. I enslaved a quest PC on accident. Now I can't complete the quest because I can't reset the npc to pre-slave settings. Is there anyway to scrub an npc from the PAHE system, like a console command or something? I've tried killing him then resetting the system, but when he is respawned, he still acts like a slave.

Depending on the quest you can just advance the quest using console commands.

3 hours ago, dustb12 said:

So I have a strange problem. I am running the latest version and everything works fine except when I make slaves to male Khajiits. It is not certain if it works if it is a woman, but men definitely do not do the job. I wanted to get some for Home Sweet Home quests to sell them. And when I become enslaved, it works as usual, but after that they stay in the "bleedout" state and can not speak to them. What I tried:

• Rebooting PAHE
  • Renaming slave
  • Resetting slave
  • Using LeveledActorBase
  • Using "toggle slaves eligible to be recloned, use if they won't get up or dont have proper dialogues" option checked OR unchecked (tried both)

Other information:

• When I enslave them (with debug on) it says "PAHE EncounterZone Slave Cloned"
  • Voice type is MaleKhajiit under slave info
  • When I select them with console or see their name in combat (health bar) they have no name, their name field is blank. I tried renaming them with Jaxonz Renamer but their name is still blank in console.

If it helps, I first captured the slave using the Dread Prison addon which makes them passive (I also tried enslaving WITHOUT dread prison but it did not work) and they were a generic leveled bandit.

I have used this mod for years and routinely enslave male Khajiits (since they are among those listed as wanted at the Restless Hunter). I can assure you that the problem is not in this mod. Something that affects (apparently) male Khajiits is overwriting PAHE. I wish I could be more specific. If you post a load order it might be that someone will recognize what is causing your problem.

19 hours ago, Psalam said:

This has been addressed. It is as intended. It is due to the limitations of the vanilla Skyrim voice system.

Good hunting!

Gotcha, thank you for letting me know, I can play in peace now. I never noticed it before as I guess I never enslaved more than a couple npcs. I switched the Argonian to 'I'll Take the Display Model' to leave at my house.

15 hours ago, Psalam said:

I have used this mod for years and routinely enslave male Khajiits (since they are among those listed as wanted at the Restless Hunter). I can assure you that the problem is not in this mod. Something that affects (apparently) male Khajiits is overwriting PAHE. I wish I could be more specific. If you post a load order it might be that someone will recognize what is causing your problem.

I tried to move all the PAH plugins to the bottom of the load order, but it still happens.

Interestingly, It has not worked with general generic leveled bandits, but enslaved a named male Khajiit who worked nicely. However, there are a limited number of them, I would like to make the bandits slaves instead.

44 minutes ago, dustb12 said:

I tried to move all the PAH plugins to the bottom of the load order, but it still happens.

Interestingly, It has not worked with general generic leveled bandits, but enslaved a named male Khajiit who worked nicely. However, there are a limited number of them, I would like to make the bandits slaves instead.

I can't speak much to bandits (as there are also a limited number of them). My best success with male Khajiits has been with the Silver Hand. There are generally one or more of them in each of their getaways. I have also had good luck with Khajiit skooma dealers (the ones that occasionally pop up on the roads of Skyrim). 

The PAH add-ons will not be the issue either. PAHE needs to go as near the bottom of your esms as you can possibly stand it. As I said, you almost certainly have one (or more) mods that are overwriting it and causing the problem. If you are focused on fixing it I would encourage you to eliminate as many mods as you can stand and see if that does not fix your problem. (My experience has been that often the best solution is adjusting my expectations since two or more mods that I like won't necessarily play nice with each other.) ?

just started a new game, with this mod installed, but it doesn't seem to be working? the items are there, and in the intro prisoners were using a new pose, but i haven't gotten anyone to enter a bleedout state yet, even when using farengar's whip. tried to add the reboot spell from original paradise halls, but i couldn't get the spell. i know i was using the right id cuz i did 'help reboot' first. sorry for the probably super noobish question, i'm not familiar with this site or most of the mods used.

in the mcm menu it says pahe is 'stopped' and clicking is supposed to restart it, but i tried and it doesn't do anything...

also, how do we keep skyUI installed but change the menus back to vanilla?

50 minutes ago, alphagodith said:

just started a new game, with this mod installed, but it doesn't seem to be working? the items are there, and in the intro prisoners were using a new pose, but i haven't gotten anyone to enter a bleedout state yet, even when using farengar's whip. tried to add the reboot spell from original paradise halls, but i couldn't get the spell. i know i was using the right id cuz i did 'help reboot' first. sorry for the probably super noobish question, i'm not familiar with this site or most of the mods used.

in the mcm menu it says pahe is 'stopped' and clicking is supposed to restart it, but i tried and it doesn't do anything...

also, how do we keep skyUI installed but change the menus back to vanilla?

First things first. Please list your load order. This will allow checking to see what might be interfering with PAHE. Make certain you have the latest version which is the one on this site. PAHE should also be as close to the bottom of the esms in your load order as possible. Make certain you have used LOOT to get your load order (more or less) correct.

As to MCM, you may want to check out this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29440

Good hunting! ?