Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

22 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i would recommend checking the skse archive for the most recent previous version to it (along with the sse runtime used by that skse version)

Thanks  I just aked it without test, but it seems work for me. (at least not get erroer message about version things);)

this mod not include any plug in for SKSE. (I did not know it,,) though I do not know if some script etc not compatible for recent versions.  

I may need to test each options of HSH,  at current I just finished start process.

"skip the quest, then ask Pardo at the Restless Hunter if you can keep your slaves there. He will give you the keys to the inn, and thereafter you can use all functions of this mod"

Btw  Musje not expect it will work for recent skyrim runtime and skse? 

17 hours ago, Musje said:

Looks like it doesn't on the most recent version.

I'm still on 1.5.80 and SKSE 2.0.16, that works fine.

I see,, though I do not test much, but I could not get this mod work . (some action not work correctly)

though I could find the place, etc,,.

Can I expect, if you up-date future?  I do not hurry because many mod up-date frequently, 

then one thing I did not clear,, in description, you menitoned, Heretical Resources for chain,

but it still work for SE version?  

7 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I see,, though I do not test much, but I could not get this mod work . (some action not work correctly)

though I could find the place, etc,,.

Can I expect, if you up-date future?  I do not hurry because many mod up-date frequently, 

then one thing I did not clear,, in description, you menitoned, Heretical Resources for chain,

but it still work for SE version?  

I will update my Skyrim on another computer and start testing with a clean install and a clean game.

And for what it's worth, I noticed the stinky error on the Player alias in Aygas as well in a new game I started,

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

try testing that with the script i sent

I already changed the script according to your suggestion. And just noticed the source and compiled scripts had different date stamps: the script was corrected but not compiled :/

@Musje had a weird bug. had a slave die at a indoor camp. the issue here is that im on other side of the map.

lucky i exited game
this the last thing. im thinking that they finished training but then the mod failed to set them to sandbox o they left the camp and where deleted or such by game as they already seen as dead

Spoiler

[12/30/2019 - 11:23:10PM] ERROR: Cannot call Sandbox() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PHHSHStorage (82008402)].phhshtaskmaster.ReassignTrainers() - "phhshtaskmaster.psc" Line 499
    [PHHSHStorage (82008402)].phhshtaskmaster.ProcessTrainerRoster() - "phhshtaskmaster.psc" Line 612
    [PHHSHStorage (82008402)].phhshtaskmaster.OnUpdateGameTime() - "phhshtaskmaster.psc" Line 580

11 hours ago, AxeMEMES said:

@Musje

this does not work with the current build of skyrim SE,

after reading some of your more recent comments i see mine is not needed, when do you think the update will be complete?

I hope to start diagnosing this weekend. Hopefully its a quick fix.

PAH_HOMESWEETHOME_1.22 SSE

This is just an observation - not a bug report - since I can't certify my system as clean.

Melina - and only Melina was subject to the dark face bug. All the other HSH NPCs were fine.

Selecting Melina in the CK and exporting her facegen data fixed her.

This was important to me because Melina - buffed up - is my number 1 slave.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:10 AM, CliftonJD said:

i would recommend checking the skse archive for the most recent previous version to it (along with the sse runtime used by that skse version)

Sorry to ask the silly question - what doesnt work with the current the SKSE version? as i'm using that (did a fresh install of skyrim and decided to give SE a try) and while its early days and i dont want to jinx it HSH seems to be working fine, have 1 slave training another and 3 waiting for training in the cage. Animations/sandboxing appears to be working fine etc last time i visited my house.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:41 AM, Musje said:

It looks like HSH does work ok with the latest SKSE. It's Aygas that has a problem, so if you are not using that mod, you can upgrade your Skyrim safely.

which mod is Aygas??? i'm not familiar with that name for a mod 

What do other user think are the best house mods to use as a permanent indoor base for this mod? I'm looking for ones that provide the best functionality. I'm expecting that means they must have lots of cells and beds, plus enough space to place furniture.

I've been looking at Underground Bathhouse and Slaver's Retreat. But I'm not experienced enough with this mod to know what is optimal.

11 hours ago, Corsec said:

What do other user think are the best house mods to use as a permanent indoor base for this mod? I'm looking for ones that provide the best functionality. I'm expecting that means they must have lots of cells and beds, plus enough space to place furniture.

I've been looking at Underground Bathhouse and Slaver's Retreat. But I'm not experienced enough with this mod to know what is optimal.

This one:

After all, it was designed with HSH in mind.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

This one:

After all, it was designed with HSH in mind.

That's exactly what I wanted, thank you. I had searched through homes on loverslab but somehow failed to find this. I especially like how it's well-integrated into vanilla content.

I noticed there are cell conflicts with Hearthfire Extended, but HFE gives instructions for how to remove it's own cell edits in favour of this mod. It's an easy fix.

I'm planning on using HSH with a bunch of other mods to change the interiors of vanilla homes. The HSH plugin modifies house interiors and allows players to change interior rooms.

Will they still be compatible if I place HSH before the house mods, and never use the HSH room changes?

I was planning on using Elianora's Breezehome, plus goatk's house mods, if that's relevant.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49347

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3729223?tab=user+files

17 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I'm planning on using HSH with a bunch of other mods to change the interiors of vanilla homes. The HSH plugin modifies house interiors and allows players to change interior rooms.

Will they still be compatible if I place HSH before the house mods, and never use the HSH room changes?

I was planning on using Elianora's Breezehome, plus goatk's house mods, if that's relevant.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49347

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3729223?tab=user+files

Yes, that should be ok.