Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

I'd love to know what others mods you are using. In the time I have had HSH loaded it has NEVER happened to one of my trainees (or trainers).  

No mods that change the combat behaviour. Sometimes while punishment or combat training the slave starts to fight back and find a weapon out of nowhere and fight till submission or death.

What strikes me as particularly odd is that I was under the impression that these slaves were protected. I have had camps in the wilderness and NEVER had a slave die (except from my friendly fire). If they are protected it should be impossible for anyone other than the character to kill them including a trainer.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

What strikes me as particularly odd is that I was under the impression that these slaves were protected. I have had camps in the wilderness and NEVER had a slave die (except from my friendly fire). If they are protected it should be impossible for anyone other than the character to kill them including a trainer.

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

I'm sure I read that others found some of the NPCs from the Wenches series of mods will kill other slaves when training them.  They were a bit overpowered, if I remember right

For me it seems like trainers sometimes trigger the defensive spells, that the IW chars habe (poison cloak, fire cloak) But they should not kill the trainers if they are protected. That is what makes me wonder a bit. AND : I never saw a IW kill an IW.   

And something more I have noticed. 

I added a taskmistress to all my slave camps. They did their job on organizing the traing well for a while, But after all traing was completed for a while, the stopped training new slaves added to the camp. I had to organize the training manually again. 

35 minutes ago, styxertrix said:

Thanks again for the swift reply.  I must be missing something as he isn't showing up there.  Is there a special time?

Just to stick my two cents in - the Redguard should have a Quest marker. No marker - sounds like something is broken. I would suspect you did not successfully complete the previous step. What does the Quest say is next?

Hi Fred, thanks for your reply.   I received the offer of the job to collect the woman from Solitude from one of the mine guards and "mail order brides" quest started but no quest markers show, which I thought was a little odd.  Its showing as an active quest in my journal too, but the clerk is not in the throne room in the palace.

I've previously tried the mod with quest line optional, but the cell and camp tokens only operate for the current game and then cease operation when game reloaded, so I've removed mod and cleaned the saved game of all references to HSH I can find, but maybe i've missed something.

Further to my previous post, for reference, I'm using PAHE Lives on 7.2.4 and HSH 1.19 as recommended, with ZAZ 7 and Tara furniture pack.  I've tried another permanent camp setup and not only did i promptly lose the four slaves i had, but the camp functions ceased working on reload, although the cage and chest remain.  I hope some one can help, as its driving me nuts!!!! 

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, sidfu said:

musje im haveing a crash on save randomly when inside my home setup camp. the crash says related to animation. i can only think that maybe animations for slaves getting stuck trying to run and causeing it.

Don't forget to check the box to enable debug logging in the MCM menu.

i always have it on. reason i know its with HSH is that i had them all go stay in cell with no training or anything and it never crash on save. but once i had them start training the crash on save started up again. it also only happen at the home camp. wonder if it might be related to u get a slave. as didnt have the issue before i started useing it.

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, sidfu said:

i always have it on. reason i know its with HSH is that i had them all go stay in cell with no training or anything and it never crash on save. but once i had them start training the crash on save started up again. it also only happen at the home camp. wonder if it might be related to u get a slave. as didnt have the issue before i started useing it.

No one, at this point, is suggesting otherwise. Musje offered to look at your Papyrus log at the time it crashed and I simply wanted to remind you that for her to get relevant information you need to turn debug logging "on" in the MCM menu. If you think AYGAS may be involved let me suggest you turn that debug logging on also.

ill find it eventualy i been eleminting things slowly.
things i know dont cause it
1. fnis xxl.. already lowered animations below skyrim limit and still had it so wasnt this. also had switched to normal fnis
2. placed furniture. removed all the funiture and still had it

here log of crashing when save.
one thing i noticed is that a trainer was standing still like she was trying to decide what to do.

ignore this log forgot to reenable debug for HSH. geting a new log now

Shouldn't be either of those issues. I have FNIS with anims close to the limit and placed furniture to the rafters. Aygas is tracking 120 owners and 220 slaves...

But did you do anything to increase script priority? Maybe you are suffering from script lag.

script lag shouldnt cause it. this is a new issue as of 1.19. im actualy useing less mods now than before.

have found 1 thing thou.
if  for u get a slave u dont disable use their body to make money before u put back in HSH u seem to get this error

[09/10/2018 - 03:03:00PM] WARNING: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (BB012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

36 minutes ago, sidfu said:

script lag shouldnt cause it. this is a new issue as of 1.19. im actualy useing less mods now than before.

have found 1 thing thou.
if  for u get a slave u dont disable use their body to make money before u put back in HSH u seem to get this error

[09/10/2018 - 03:03:00PM] WARNING: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (BB012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

That warning is ok, it's a property that used to be in that script but got taken out. I need to clean that somehow.

Were you saying you only had this problem in outdoor camps?

no indoor house camp.  i know its HSH as when i had no traning going on i got 0 save crashes in 12 hours of play. once i started traning again got crashes again. its only when im at home camp. i dont have outside camp as got tired of them randomly try to fllow me out of camp but plan to place one soon when i find a spot i like.

so far only HSH error my log has is which i think is safe. why they looking for funiture even thou i have them able to spawn it is beyond me thou.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.FindRandomReferenceOfAnyTypeInList() - "<native>" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (90008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.FindUnusedZapFurniture() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (90008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.PunishActor() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (90008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.punish() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave03 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (90059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "phhshhouseslave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave03 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (90059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "phhshhouseslave.psc" Line ?
[09/10/2018 - 03:34:24PM] ERROR: None or invalid form list passed in to FindClosestReferenceOfType

Hmmmmmmmm

That list is one that is included in ZAP8+, and is built dynamically when you have a lower version of ZAP. Can you enable logging then open the MCM menu and visit the Info page? I think something went wrong building that list.

Oh and it will alway look for furniture. The difference is that it will spawn one if it can;t find any,