Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Hello Musje

It works thanks again!

however im noticing that i had a bandit equipped with a petsuit that forces her to crawl train a falmer on a cell 

but no sex animations are being played during training 

i understand that there are no falmer animations that the creature is bound, only human characters, but still i dont see any sex animations between the bandit petsuited vs the falmer being trained

could it be the petsuit script is interfering with HSH?

Also i notice that both my bandit slaves have petsuits equipped, but they arent practicing sex scenes with one another 

as i commanded them too. an occassional threesome happens, or sometimes falmer on npc, but nothing for both characters equipped with petsuits on

8 minutes ago, newuser42 said:

Also i notice that both my bandit slaves have petsuits equipped, but they arent practicing sex scenes with one another 

as i commanded them too. an occassional threesome happens, or sometimes falmer on npc, but nothing for both characters equipped with petsuits on

Some actions are prohibited if an NPC is bound or has a yoke on. It attempts to detect such suits as well, and that means the character wearing the suit will not start sex. What mod does the petsuit belong to?

i notice that slaves told to stay in house cells lose their devious devices when being trained upon, sometimes ZAZ offsets are equipped and they get naked

however, when i reenter the cell, the DD devices reappear again, is this a feature or a bug?

Also i have a falmer trainer that sometimes whip a slave, and sometimes not, but sex animations between falmer trainer and human slave works as intended when training

Hi, i got a question,

after installing this mod i get a problem with FNIS. When running FNIS ist stops with an error:
"ERROR(9): Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs."

(german for something like : index was out of the cope of the array)

anybody who can help me here?

thx

45 minutes ago, Beleg42 said:

Hi, i got a question,

after installing this mod i get a problem with FNIS. When running FNIS ist stops with an error:
"ERROR(9): Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs."

(german for something like : index was out of the cope of the array)

anybody who can help me here?

thx

It sounds like you have too many animations. You need to look through your load list and see what you're willing to give up in the way of animations.

22 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It sounds like you have too many animations. You need to look through your load list and see what you're willing to give up in the way of animations.

hm, are you sure about that? i never thought i'd have so much. And i removed some now and the Error stays.

That's what my FNIS says:

Spoiler

NIS Behavior V6.3   29.06.2018 14:13:24
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading PAHE V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading RealFlying V1.00 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

ERROR(9): Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Beleg42 said:

hm, are you sure about that? i never thought i'd have so much. And i removed some now and the Error stays.

That's what my FNIS says:

Hide contents

NIS Behavior V6.3   29.06.2018 14:13:24
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading PAHE V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading RealFlying V1.00 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

ERROR(9): Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.

No, I am never positive about anything. However, I have been through the threads and your error and "too many animations" seem to run together. You might want to ask Fore on FNIS. He is more likely to answer if you ask politely and in German (he does not tolerate fools easily).

Hi,  got another question:

I started the quest by talking to the Jarl of Falkreath, and got to the point where i shall sell slaves to mines wich then seems to become a recurring quest. (without quest marker even when selected)

is there than anything to continue the questline?

29 minutes ago, Beleg42 said:

Hi,  got another question:

I started the quest by talking to the Jarl of Falkreath, and got to the point where i shall sell slaves to mines wich then seems to become a recurring quest. (without quest marker even when selected)

is there than anything to continue the questline?

There should be a quest marker that points you to Karthwasten. I suspect that you have not yet completed the conversation with the Jarl. You go back and forth 3 or 4 times. Look for a dialogue choice when talking with him that seems appropriate. Also, make certain that you have this quest active in your journal (no sense wasting a lot of time on other things if something simple will fix it). ?

hm, i tried the whole thing again,

talk to jarl, talk to mine-boss

get collars from ocrish blacksmith,

sold a slave,

then sold 3 more (one to each mine),

and then all quest markers (also those to the guards in the mines) disapear and the quest only says i can sell more slaves if i need money. (that does work,) but there's nothing leading me further and nigther the jarl or the mine-boss have any dialoge options,...

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Beleg42 said:

hm, i tried the whole thing again,

talk to jarl, talk to mine-boss

get collars from ocrish blacksmith,

sold a slave,

then sold 3 more (one to each mine),

and then all quest markers (also those to the guards in the mines) disapear and the quest only says i can sell more slaves if i need money. (that does work,) but there's nothing leading me further and nigther the jarl or the mine-boss have any dialoge options,...

Got it, I know where you are. Just take a walk somewhere. You will be attacked by a crazy woman. Enslave her. She tells you the sob story about her sister. THIS will give you the next quest marker (the sister). You can keep, sell or release the crazy woman at this point. It makes no difference to how the quest plays out. It generally doesn't take long in real time for the attack to happen (the sisters and Mona and Merian and the girl you wind up enslaving in Solitude is another "M" name - I wondered what Musje's thing about "M: names is.

Waiting in the mine when where you sell your last captive also works

Never had good experience keeping either of the girls though (dunno why just seems other mods dont like them for a reason) so i've found its best not to hang on to them

Spoiler
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Waiting in the mine when where you sell your last captive also works

Never had good experience keeping either of the girls though (dunno why just seems other mods dont like them for a reason) so i've found its best not to hang on to them

1 hour ago, Beleg42 said:

Hi, beeing attacke by crazy women sounds good!

thank you! I was - again just to unpatient....

As usual, pinky6225 is correct. I also tend toward the impatient and prefer to take a walk. I have learned, however, that impatience is the enemy of modded Skyrim. If you are going to mod your game, and especially, if you are going to heavily mod your game, you need to learn to give things some time. Don't forget that what the mod authors have done IS NOT what Skyrim was designed for. It's pitiful engine frequently has problems keeping up with the demands on it. So learn to take your time and you will enjoy the experience much more. ?

On 6/30/2018 at 10:21 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Got it, I know where you are. Just take a walk somewhere. You will be attacked by a crazy woman. Enslave her. She tells you the sob story about her sister. THIS will give you the next quest marker (the sister). You can keep, sell or release the crazy woman at this point. It makes no difference to how the quest plays out. It generally doesn't take long in real time for the attack to happen (the sisters and Mona and Merian and the girl you wind up enslaving in Solitude is another "M" name - I wondered what Musje's thing about "M: names is.

Ok - if you let both of them go (decided to play the "nice"/hero version the first time), do you get to associate with Merian and Mona after saving Mona? Or is that it, they're going forever after that?

Spoiler
7 hours ago, TR0767 said:

Ok - if you let both of them go (decided to play the "nice"/hero version the first time), do you get to associate with Merian and Mona after saving Mona? Or is that it, they're going forever after that?

Poof! Gone in a puff of smoke! ?

55 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Is there anything special about them if you enslave them or do they have the standart slave behaviour?

Spoiler
49 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there anything special about them if you enslave them or do they have the standart slave behaviour?

No, they are standard slaves. From the thread it sounds like most people let them go.

Compared to the other slaves that you can get (if you use Prettier Bandits) they are also ugly. However, if you go far enough back in this thread you will find that someone did makeovers for them. I have never used them and can not say how good they are personally but it sounded as if Musje approved. ?

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No, they are standard slaves. From the thread it sounds like most people let them go. 

Compared to the other slaves that you can get (if you use Prettier Bandits) they are also ugly. However, if you go far enough back in this thread you will find that someone did makeovers for them. I have never used them and can not say how good they are personally but it sounded as if Musje approved. ?

Can you do the slaver quest line if you let them go?

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Can you do the slaver quest line if you let them go?

Absolutely. There are basically only two places where you can mess up the slaver line. When you talk to Jarl Siddgeir and when you talk to "P" at the Dawnstar docks (which will happen after the second sister). Watch your dialogue choices in those two spots and you should do just fine. ?