Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

6 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Poof! Gone in a puff of smoke! ?

Good to know. I ended up going back to an earlier save due to an unrelated screw-up, so I think I'll enslave them this time. :D

EDIT: Especially since I'm playing a Dunmer Vampire who has kinky fantasies. Those two would make good sex toys :D

51 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

Good to know. I ended up going back to an earlier save due to an unrelated screw-up, so I think I'll enslave them this time. :D

EDIT: Especially since I'm playing a Dunmer Vampire who has kinky fantasies. Those two would make good sex toys :D

If you do get the dark face bug on them, it is easy to fix in the CK. At least mine look fully acceptable. Not as good as the girl you are sent to capture, of course. I use her as one of my trainers.

Didn't see this asked, so I'll ask it here: as the Respect Training goes up, is there a chance we could improve the relationship as well? I use SLEN, and would love to have some of the slaves as... party favors..... for some of the parties I hold :)

24 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

Didn't see this asked, so I'll ask it here: as the Respect Training goes up, is there a chance we could improve the relationship as well? I use SLEN, and would love to have some of the slaves as... party favors..... for some of the parties I hold :)

You should have the usual slen dialogues with slave NPCs. I have them mostly.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

You should have the usual slen dialogues with slave NPCs. I have them mostly.

So I see. It'll take a long time to get those relationships up (all the way down to -4/Archenemy) but that'll make it the more sweeter when they finally become lovers. Who knows? Maybe I'll free them afterwards. :D Doubt it though - I'll have them as guards/trainers... :)

9 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

So I see. It'll take a long time to get those relationships up (all the way down to -4/Archenemy) but that'll make it the more sweeter when they finally become lovers. Who knows? Maybe I'll free them afterwards. :D Doubt it though - I'll have them as guards/trainers... :)

Raise relationship rank to 4 by using consensual sex (not sex as punishment). Check the current value and after each episode. It moves pretty fast.

Thank you for this interesting mod. I'm sorry if it has been asked before but I could not search for them.

1. Are slaves meant to be named characters? I mainly slave bandits and even The Caller. But by the time I get to auction them, they disappeared. Has this quest been broken since I read from the description that I needed all three slaves at the auction. Can I just console spawn three bandits or does it specifically have to be the ones I previously enslaved, although they are gone already?
2. How does the auction work? I arrived at Restless Hunter at 7pm and waited until 12pm but I still see no one downstairs for the auction.
3. I enslaved a bandit, put the bandit in the cell I bought, and closed the door, but the bandit still managed to escape. iirc, I also binded him. How is this possible?
4. I have bought slave marker tokens, but idk how to use them? As I am a bit of a slow learner, step by step instructions would really help a lot.

Sorry if I asked too many questions, but it is only because I enjoy the mod which is why I want to optimise its capabilities.

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, Farbgast said:

Thank you for this interesting mod. I'm sorry if it has been asked before but I could not search for them.

1. Are slaves meant to be named characters? I mainly slave bandits and even The Caller. But by the time I get to auction them, they disappeared. Has this quest been broken since I read from the description that I needed all three slaves at the auction. Can I just console spawn three bandits or does it specifically have to be the ones I previously enslaved, although they are gone already?
2. How does the auction work? I arrived at Restless Hunter at 7pm and waited until 12pm but I still see no one downstairs for the auction.
3. I enslaved a bandit, put the bandit in the cell I bought, and closed the door, but the bandit still managed to escape. iirc, I also binded him. How is this possible?
4. I have bought slave marker tokens, but idk how to use them? As I am a bit of a slow learner, step by step instructions would really help a lot.

Sorry if I asked too many questions, but it is only because I enjoy the mod which is why I want to optimise its capabilities.

Okay let me try. When you do the quest you should arrive at the Restless Hunter and talk to Pardo. When in the course of your dialogue you ask him if he has any more jobs he will say something like "none in your league but we are a little short on stock right now. could you help? He will then give you a list of preferred slave types and tell you (not in these words) that you need to train them before you bring them to him. When you have a slave or slaves that you feel are adequately trained (for this only the Submission matters) bring them back to the Restless Hunter. Tell Pardo to "take a look at this slave" and he will (or won't) accept them. If accepted, one of the guards will take them downstairs and your quest will update.

When you have 3 slaves in the basement of the Restless Hunter you can suggest to Pardo that an auction might be a good idea, He will then tell you to be here at midnight and you slaves will be auctioned. Always save before an auction since this is the most likely place to have a problem with this mod). Go downstairs before midnight and wait. Precisely at midnight there will be an announcement. Other bidders will then walk downstairs and get seated. Finally Pardo will come down to do the auction. It will all run smoothly until your slaves are sold. Be patient and keep you hands off your controls!!! Trying to do other things while the auction is ongoing WILL increase the chance that you break something. When the auction is complete (and there will be announcement -Pardo thanks his guests and they get up to leave) you can talk to Pardo and get your cut from the auction. When you go back after this with your fourth slave Pardo will give you a slave token medallion to hang around their neck indicating that you are ready to sell them. Bear in mind that you can "store" you slaves here without any immediate intention of selling them. Beginning with the fifth slave that you sell you will have to BUY the slave tokens from Pardo.

Slaves can be named or unnamed. Many of us who use this mod a lot have one or more favorite named character that we like to enslave. Generally it is the unnamed characters who wind up being sold.

To safely leave a slave alone you must have their Submission up above the minimum (which can be set in the MCM menu). I generally keep this at the minimum since I don't play this mod in order to have slaves run away. In my experience, whipping a slave with 15 lashes on 3-4 occasions will meet the minimum. At that point they will stay wherever you put them (I usually use Dragonsreach early in the game).

I think, and hope, that covers your questions. ?

Ok - when I setup a new home as a slave camp, I tell my slaves they'll be "staying there a long time", and all of a sudden they lose all their training? I had one I was about to use as a trainer/guard for the others, but the minute I told her she'd be "Staying for a long time" the same thing happened. I didn't see an option other than that dialogue to force them to stay at the camp??

7 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

Okay let me try. When you do the quest you should arrive at the Restless Hunter and talk to Pardo. When in the course of your dialogue you ask him if he has any more jobs he will say something like "none in your league but we are a little short on stock right now. could you help? He will then give you a list of preferred slave types and tell you (not in these words) that you need to train them before you bring them to him. When you have a slave or slaves that you feel are adequately trained (for this only the Submission matters) bring them back to the Restless Hunter. Tell Pardo to "take a look at this slave" and he will (or won't) accept them. If accepted, one of the guards will take them downstairs and your quest will update.

When you have 3 slaves in the basement of the Restless Hunter you can suggest to Pardo that an auction might be a good idea, He will then tell you to be here at midnight and you slaves will be auctioned. Always save before an auction since this is the most likely place to have a problem with this mod). Go downstairs before midnight and wait. Precisely at midnight there will be an announcement. Other bidders will then walk downstairs and get seated. Finally Pardo will come down to do the auction. It will all run smoothly until your slaves are sold. Be patient and keep you hands off your controls!!! Trying to do other things while the auction is ongoing WILL increase the chance that you break something. When the auction is complete (and there will be announcement -Pardo thanks his guests and they get up to leave) you can talk to Pardo and get your cut from the auction. When you go back after this with your fourth slave Pardo will give you a slave token medallion to hang around their neck indicating that you are ready to sell them. Bear in mind that you can "store" you slaves here without any immediate intention of selling them. Beginning with the fifth slave that you sell you will have to BUY the slave tokens from Pardo.

Slaves can be named or unnamed. Many of us who use this mod a lot have one or more favorite named character that we like to enslave. Generally it is the unnamed characters who wind up being sold.

To safely leave a slave alone you must have their Submission up above the minimum (which can be set in the MCM menu). I generally keep this at the minimum since I don't play this mod in order to have slaves run away. In my experience, whipping a slave with 15 lashes on 3-4 occasions will meet the minimum. At that point they will stay wherever you put them (I usually use Dragonsreach early in the game).

I think, and hope, that covers your questions. ?

Thank you so much for the reply. I think I have the questline is optional selected. Does that mean that the slaves I have are "auto-sold"? Since like I said, leaving the slaves here made them go missing. I created an auction even though I don't have any slaves left lolol. Also, how do I set up a slave camp? I believe I purchased the token, but how do I use it?

Spoiler
7 hours ago, TR0767 said:

Ok - when I setup a new home as a slave camp, I tell my slaves they'll be "staying there a long time", and all of a sudden they lose all their training? I had one I was about to use as a trainer/guard for the others, but the minute I told her she'd be "Staying for a long time" the same thing happened. I didn't see an option other than that dialogue to force them to stay at the camp??

This is a well known feature of passing slaves between PAHE and HSH. In fact, it just LOOKS like the training is gone. Do something with them (such as have sex) and their numbers should be restored.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Farbgast said:

Thank you so much for the reply. I think I have the questline is optional selected. Does that mean that the slaves I have are "auto-sold"? Since like I said, leaving the slaves here made them go missing. I created an auction even though I don't have any slaves left lolol. Also, how do I set up a slave camp? I believe I purchased the token, but how do I use it?

If the questline is optional you must go to Pardo and BUY slave auction tokens. Place one around the neck of any of your slaves that you care to sell. Tell the slave that they are going to stay here for a while. A guard will take them into a cell. Ask Pardo when the next auction is. Then as above.

Disappearing slaves is ALMOST ALWAYS a lack of submission (see above).

Setting up a slave camp is simple. Running it is a little harder. Simply find a place and activate the token. It should set up a large cage. The trick with a slave camp is that you need a guard for it. A well-trained slave or a follower needs to be assigned as a guard to keep slaves from bolting.

You're welcome.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is a well known feature of passing slaves between PAHE and HSH. In fact, it just LOOKS like the training is gone. Do something with them (such as have sex) and their numbers should be restored.

Ah, thank you! Darn, I thought I borked something and started a new game. LOL Ah well. :)  Thank you!

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

Ah, thank you! Darn, I thought I borked something and started a new game. LOL Ah well. :) Thank you!

Just for future reference:

When you have a problem like this with a mod that has over 80 pages of posts I know it can be overwhelming to even THINK about reading all the posts. Therefore, use the search engine. With the last upgrade of LL the search engine is much improved. Go to the top right hand of the screen where it says search. Type in a word or two about what your problem is. Then, from the dropdown menu select "This Topic" (meaning this thread). Hit the magnifying glass. You will be given all relevant hits and, with a little reading, you can probably solve the issue for yourself. In you case, it would have prevented you from needing to start a new game. ?

8 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

If the questline is optional you must go to Pardo and BUY slave auction tokens. Place one around the neck of any of your slaves that you care to sell. Tell the slave that they are going to stay here for a while. A guard will take them into a cell. Ask Pardo when the next auction is. Then as above.

Disappearing slaves is ALMOST ALWAYS a lack of submission (see above).

Setting up a slave camp is simple. Running it is a little harder. Simply find a place and activate the token. It should set up a large cage. The trick with a slave camp is that you need a guard for it. A well-trained slave or a follower needs to be assigned as a guard to keep slaves from bolting.

You're welcome.

Thank you very much. Everything is now clear.

On 7/7/2018 at 11:20 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just for future reference:

When you have a problem like this with a mod that has over 80 pages of posts I know it can be overwhelming to even THINK about reading all the posts. Therefore, use the search engine. With the last upgrade of LL the search engine is much improved. Go to the top right hand of the screen where it says search. Type in a word or two about what your problem is. Then, from the dropdown menu select "This Topic" (meaning this thread). Hit the magnifying glass. You will be given all relevant hits and, with a little reading, you can probably solve the issue for yourself. In you case, it would have prevented you from needing to start a new game. ?

True indeed! I tried a quick search, but I'll bet I selected the wrong option ("This Topic"). I picked "thread" I believe? I don't recall, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't that one. :)  All is well though. Thank you again (and a double-thank you for your professionalism on the last post!) :)

On 6/29/2018 at 2:19 PM, Beleg42 said:

hm, are you sure about that? i never thought i'd have so much. And i removed some now and the Error stays.

That's what my FNIS says:

Hide contents

NIS Behavior V6.3   29.06.2018 14:13:24
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading PAHE V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading RealFlying V1.00 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

ERROR(9): Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.

Check for the new versions of FNIS...

I'm testin HSH and AYGAS is SE, and it works fine so far, but I run into a little issue.....

I have a little issue with weaker trainers training stronger Slaves. Sometimes my trainers die in combat training(?) 

11 minutes ago, GreatLord said:

Running FNIS reported incompatible animations for SE, if that is Special Edition mod then why the animation issue??

I couldn't ignore it and uninstalled the mod, better late than sorry!

Is it meant to be compatible with ZAZ 7.0 for SE?

Why do you think Home Sweet Home is SE compatible? It is not. Musje has not converted it yet.

You could do your own conversion for your own use. It is not hard.

4 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Why do you think Home Sweet Home is SE compatible? It is not. Musje has not converted it yet.

You could do your own conversion for your own use. It is not hard.

Thanks for the reply, I've no idea about moding, it would be nice to transfer it to SE version.

On 7/10/2018 at 5:58 PM, GreatLord said:

Running FNIS reported incompatible animations for SE, if that is Special Edition mod then why the animation issue??

I couldn't ignore it and uninstalled the mod, better late than sorry!

Is it meant to be compatible with ZAZ 7.0 for SE?

it is compatible with 7, 8, and 8+. To get HSH working in SE it has to go throu the usual conveting process. After that it works as in SLE. 

I am approaching the limit of 10 placed permanent cell tokens. I spent a house cell token in a place I now regret spending it. If I destroy that cell (can't remember the correct wording,) will I go from 8/10 permanent cells to 7/10?

Something about the wording of the "no refund" made me wary. I don't care at all about the lost 1400 gold for cell token. I just want to get my permanent cell slot back. I just installed some new player home mods with a lot more room for doing slaver/bdsm stuff and would prefer to spend the tokens there.

Another question: I have made it a personal mission to sell at least one of each of the sought after slaves on the shopping list. I found a male Khajiit. Had him all dandied up thinking some noble lady wanted a furry boy toy or something and it looks like Sibil just wanted another worker for the mines... oh well. But, I can't seem to satisfy the requirement of "an older person of some education." Any hints there?

Also, what's up with all the side-eye from Sibil and the elf dude (not the Thalmor, the other one who looks like Shaggy) at the auctions? I was thinking about trying to catch Sibil outside and enslave her. Would that make everybody in the Restless Hunter hostile? Has anybody tried it?