Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

40 minutes ago, Musje said:
2 hours ago, mangalo said:

After using the mod a bit I have some questions :

- I have some dwemer automatons that I want to use as guards.  So I told them to wait at a certain spot in the house.  If I then speak to the Taskmaster and ask him to order everyone to clean the house, will it affect the automatons ?  (Will they start moving around ?)

Yes, the command affects every slave

- Is it possible to add more than one cell in a house ?  Do I simply have to buy another or is there some way to buy an extension ?

No unless you have a large house with separate areas (having to teleport from one to the other)

Hmm I guess I'll have to find a workaround for those guards then...

About the house, I have a large one but it's one whole area.  Maybe I'll add cages manually with "Jaxonz positioner" but multiple cells per house would be a nice feature in the future (eg: a cell for falmers, one for sex slaves ... we could assign specific slaves to specific cages)

34 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If you want to get around the "two cell" limitation keep your slaves in a Hearthfire house. The "house" is one cell and the "basement" is a second cell. Before you say you don't want to use the basement let me suggest that you look at this (even if you're getting near your plug-in limit): 

Thanks but if I'm not mistaken this is only for vanilla homes and I use a custom dwemer home :/

2 hours ago, mangalo said:

About the house, I have a large one but it's one whole area.  Maybe I'll add cages manually with "Jaxonz positioner" but multiple cells per house would be a nice feature in the future (eg: a cell for falmers, one for sex slaves ... we could assign specific slaves to specific cages)

Thanks but if I'm not mistaken this is only for vanilla homes and I use a custom dwemer home :/

@Musje

1 - I think I mentioned this a while back, but it would be good if some of the house 'cell markers' could generate a 'cage', which is what I think Mangalo wants.  Might need to be defined as having a smaller sandbox area than the standard 'cells', but it would allow ppl to create their own little prisons

2 - Is there any chance that a 'trainer' could just be given slave sale tokens into their inventory and a dialogue option to instruct them to 'send' a trained slave to auction once the training was completed?    Just whiz them off to The Restless Hunter cells awaiting the next time the player turns up and initiates an auction.  I know that I can just ignore 'immersive play' and grab NPCs out of the ether using the move to me type options, but if you like to play the game as fully as possible, some sort of option to get trained slaves to market would make for a better 'slaver command structure', as well as saving a huge amount of time messing around, traipsing back and forward to the House 'Main Camps'

3 - I am getting this error appearing  about once every 30 secs or so  Is it anything I need worry about unduly?

warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (95012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

TIA for any help / thoughts / etc

47 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

@Musje

1 - I think I mentioned this a while back, but it would be good if some of the house 'cell markers' could generate a 'cage', which is what I think Mangalo wants.  Might need to be defined as having a smaller sandbox area than the standard 'cells', but it would allow ppl to create their own little prisons

I'll look into that, shouldn't be too hard

2 - Is there any chance that a 'trainer' could just be given slave sale tokens into their inventory and a dialogue option to instruct them to 'send' a trained slave to auction once the training was completed?    Just whiz them off to The Restless Hunter cells awaiting the next time the player turns up and initiates an auction.  I know that I can just ignore 'immersive play' and grab NPCs out of the ether using the move to me type options, but if you like to play the game as fully as possible, some sort of option to get trained slaves to market would make for a better 'slaver command structure', as well as saving a huge amount of time messing around, traipsing back and forward to the House 'Main Camps'

I've been thinking about tasking followers or trained up (PAHE) slaves to move other slaves around. So maybe have them drag a slave to another house, to auction. Or when you are on the road and catch a new slave, you could have them brought to a house for further training. Not sure if I will integrate this in HSH or in Aygas (so that you'd have to earn this capability :) )

3 - I am getting this error appearing  about once every 30 secs or so  Is it anything I need worry about unduly?

warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (95012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

TIA for any help / thoughts / etc

You can ignore that one.

37 minutes ago, Musje said:

I'll look into that, shouldn't be too hard

I've been thinking about tasking followers or trained up (PAHE) slaves to move other slaves around. So maybe have them drag a slave to another house, to auction. Or when you are on the road and catch a new slave, you could have them brought to a house for further training. Not sure if I will integrate this in HSH or in Aygas (so that you'd have to earn this capability :) )

You can ignore that one.

Thanks for all that

Sounds really promising, and I'm so glad that I can ignore that papyrus entry!

EDIT:  Don't mind a bit of work to earn that, but I would be very grateful if it turned out not to be a very long grind  :P

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this was cleared up before but... For anyone having the issue with the ''i'm going to tie you up'' and ''Let's get you onto one of these toys'' dialogues, where the npc will just walk a few feet towards the device and stop. Make sure you have Use designated locations for BDSM equipment checked in the MCM menu. Took me a while to figure out this one and I saw other people having issues in the past few pages. 

@Musje Maybe this is a bug or maybe the description for that option in the MCM menu isn't worded correctly, because I wouldn't think that option would affect manually placed zaz devices.

Hey great mod. I'm using version 1.19, the latest version, and the quest "Dispensing justice" doeesn't seem to be ending? Not sure if I'm just not patient enough or? So I sold one slave to each of the 3 forced work camps, and the quest just says if I want some spending money then just sell more slaves to those camps, unmarked the camps, and that's it. I tried selling more slaves to them, and they take it if there aren't two recently sold to them already. but that's just it. I started the quest by going to restless hunter instead of becoming a thane does that have anything to do with it?

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, falranger said:

Hey great mod. I'm using version 1.19, the latest version, and the quest "Dispensing justice" doeesn't seem to be ending? Not sure if I'm just not patient enough or? So I sold one slave to each of the 3 forced work camps, and the quest just says if I want some spending money then just sell more slaves to those camps, unmarked the camps, and that's it. I tried selling more slaves to them, and they take it if there aren't two recently sold to them already. but that's just it. I started the quest by going to restless hunter instead of becoming a thane does that have anything to do with it?

The quest advances when you are attacked after delivering your third slave. The trick to this is simply staying (more or less) in the same general area (i.e., don't fast travel). It also helps if you stay in or near one of the work camps. It usually doesn't take all that long but you just have to wait for it.

14 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The quest advances when you are attacked after delivering your third slave. The trick to this is simply staying (more or less) in the same general area (i.e., don't fast travel). It also helps if you stay in or near one of the work camps. It usually doesn't take all that long but you just have to wait for it.

hehe how was i supposed to know that? But thanks for the info :D.

Do i just need to get attacked? Or am I supposed to get attacked by a specific character? Cause I did get attacked afterwards to get more slaves but here we are.

Spoiler
11 hours ago, falranger said:

hehe how was i supposed to know that? But thanks for the info :D.

Do i just need to get attacked? Or am I supposed to get attacked by a specific character? Cause I did get attacked afterwards to get more slaves but here we are.

You must get attacked by whichever one of the sisters (Mona or Merian I forget which) is not the prisoner you are going to wind up "rescuing."

3 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You must get attacked by whichever one of the sisters (Mona or Merian I forget which) is not the prisoner you are going to wind up "rescuing."

Yeah. Turns out my old save was corrupted so the script was fucked up. Loaded an earlier save and it's working as intended. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, the mod working all great, and there is no issues I'm having, but... Is there a way to make slave's sandboxing more like... Conscious? Because basicaly all my slaves doing is taking a seat and eating bread 90% of their lifetime. Maybe there is a way to expand sandbox radius or make some markers for them to use with various animations, i'm not asking to patch the mod, but maybe there is a way I can do it myself? Maybe there is some mod with customisable NPC markers I can use in game (i'm afraid of CK). Didn't found any good by myself tho.

And another question, about sandbox package slaves using, is it something default or added by the mod?  Can my other sandboxing mods affect it?

Thanks for great work!

Hi, I have done all of the normal steps (I think) to convert this to PH - HSH to SSE. It seemed to work great, but I get a CTD everytime I try and enter the Restless Hunter. I converted all of the animations, ran NIF optimiser and used the Creation kit editor to resave.

Could anyone help me out? This adds so much to Paradise Halls and I miss it! 

57 minutes ago, Boad said:

Hi, I have done all of the normal steps (I think) to convert this to PH - HSH to SSE. It seemed to work great, but I get a CTD everytime I try and enter the Restless Hunter. I converted all of the animations, ran NIF optimiser and used the Creation kit editor to resave.

Could anyone help me out? This adds so much to Paradise Halls and I miss it! 

Look for individual head parts, not in facegen. Nif Optimizer breaks those. Delete the facegen folders and let CK regenerate. Works OK for me.

New version is up, with a few fixes:

- Sex stats will be correct when removing a slave from your home.
- Disabled slaves will be enabled first to see if that fixes them, before deletion
- Surplus unique slaves in the restless Hunter will be moved to the Aygas slave pool, if Aygas is installed
- Bug fix: slaves transfered to a different house will no longer sometimes walk back to their old home

On 11/22/2018 at 5:11 PM, fred200 said:

Look for individual head parts, not in facegen. Nif Optimizer breaks those. Delete the facegen folders and let CK regenerate. Works OK for me.

Weird. I just did a conversion of HSH to SE using Nif Optimizer on the facegen folder, but I had no problems or crashes going into the Hunter.

That doesn't mean there's an official SE release yet! Today's releases of Aygas and HSH are in preparation for the SE conversions, but I am still in the process of setting up my full SE environment in preparation for some extensive testing. 

53 minutes ago, Musje said:

Weird. I just did a conversion of HSH to SE using Nif Optimizer on the facegen folder, but I had no problems or crashes going into the Hunter.

That doesn't mean there's an official SE release yet! Today's releases of Aygas and HSH are in preparation for the SE conversions, but I am still in the process of setting up my full SE environment in preparation for some extensive testing. 

Well I didn't converted the Headmeshes for SE and they work as intended without any problems.  

1 hour ago, ExSinner said:

It may sound dumb and stupid, but is that possible to set Permanent indoor camp? There is a Temporary camp Token, but it can be used only outdoors.

Indoors you use a house cell token. If you don’t want the cell, you can remove it so that only the box remains to interact with. 

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem I am not sure if its on my end or not but, I use the mod 

and they work fine on the slaves when they are following me but when I am in my house cell and I say "you're going to be staying here awhile" they say "like I have a choice" and return to their cell but their chastity cage disappears off of them for some reason. Its still in their inventory but they no longer have it equiped.

38 minutes ago, Risamei said:

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem I am not sure if its on my end or not but, I use the mod 

and they work fine on the slaves when they are following me but when I am in my house cell and I say "you're going to be staying here awhile" they say "like I have a choice" and return to their cell but their chastity cage disappears off of them for some reason. Its still in their inventory but they no longer have it equiped.

They are some sort of special device, probably not handled by the HSH outfit management.

Do they work when you use them from the original mods and not through DD?

1 hour ago, Musje said:

They are some sort of special device, probably not handled by the HSH outfit management.

Do they work when you use them from the original mods and not through DD?

They work normally yes but if i were to equip them on them while they were following me they work fine its only when I say that dialogue. I did noticed when I restarted my game he had it on when I loaded in i'll try getting him to follow me and say that line again see if he unequips it.

Okay so here is before and after I ask him to "you're going to stay here awhile" 

Picture in spoiler

Spoiler

Screen-Shot40.png

Also since i haven't really played this mod at all I am wondering with tdf prostitution how to you prostitute your slaves?