Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

sadly I still experience the slaves getting killed off when in training :( under home sweet home
- should I be training slaves manually for combat and telling trainers NOT to hit or beat slaves to skip killing them from time to time.
Also seems when they train for combat the slave get off key from the ground level like they should have had a V8. they do not stand on the ground correctly but at an angle.

also I noticed when I ask a slave to pose under the PAHE mcm they never gain any pose level , sorry just something I noticed.

and utmost comment , happy holidays and new year, Thanks for your mods Musje and cliffton :)

19 minutes ago, bruh... said:

what is the difference between this mod and the original home sweet home mod from the nexus? i noticed that paradise halls happens to have a patch for home sweet home that im assuming is for the nexus mod

There is no connection other than an unfortunate similarity in names. The Nexus mod is just a Breezehome modification.

PAHE Home Sweet Home is an entire slave owning ecosystem - not tied to Breezehome.

Also - do not use Paradise Halls or patches from Nexus. This mod uses PAHE from LL. 

PAHE has no "patch" for Home Sweet Home.

29 minutes ago, fred200 said:

There is no connection other than an unfortunate similarity in names. The Nexus mod is just a Breezehome modification.

PAHE Home Sweet Home is an entire slave owning ecosystem - not tied to Breezehome.

Also - do not use Paradise Halls or patches from Nexus. This mod uses PAHE from LL. 

PAHE has no "patch" for Home Sweet Home.

my mistake, i meant to say this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62040 (MHIYH). Would they be compatible? using both at the same time, using one for some things and the other for another? ive already got some npc's utilizing mhiyh and would like to avoid having to set them all up again if possible.

1 hour ago, bruh... said:

my mistake, i meant to say this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62040 (MHIYH). Would they be compatible? using both at the same time, using one for some things and the other for another? ive already got some npc's utilizing mhiyh and would like to avoid having to set them all up again if possible.

The patch is just for dialogs. I don't see any reason you can't use both. Try it and let us know. Keep a save you can roll back to!

6 hours ago, bruh... said:

The patch will disable the MHIYH dialogs for Pahe Slaves, because It will wreck them if you hand them over to MHIYH. It has no effect on the other NPC's. 

On 12/22/2018 at 9:41 PM, ragnam said:

sadly I still experience the slaves getting killed off when in training :( under home sweet home
- should I be training slaves manually for combat and telling trainers NOT to hit or beat slaves to skip killing them from time to time.
Also seems when they train for combat the slave get off key from the ground level like they should have had a V8. they do not stand on the ground correctly but at an angle.

also I noticed when I ask a slave to pose under the PAHE mcm they never gain any pose level , sorry just something I noticed.

and utmost comment , happy holidays and new year, Thanks for your mods Musje and cliffton :)

I also have that issue, especially in combination with Deadly wenches. I think I found a workaround by setting them as protected with the 'Manipulator', but that has to be tested, because I don't know what effect this will have on slaves that get sold after they are trained. 

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I also have that issue, especially in combination with Deadly wenches. I think I found a workaround by setting them as protected with the 'Manipulator', but that has to be tested, because I don't know what effect this will have on slaves that get sold after they are trained. 

Seems I looked a little closer, if you get regular fighters and have them train first, when they train a mage like slave in training they dont use magic on them, just plain weapons hits.

It is when you have a necromancer or magic user they use fire and orb clouds and stuff that take the last life out of the training slave.

1. train fighter slaves first fully 100%
2. then introduce mage like slaves, once the mage slaves are done, do not have them train new slaves with combat less then 100%.
3. then you can have another camp that has any slave above 100% combat, and let them train all other skills to 100%, technically they should not be doing magic training and hopefully will not over kill a slave on their knees catching their breath.

well so far the above seems best for me atm.

3 minutes ago, ragnam said:

Seems I looked a little closer, if you get regular fighters and have them train first, when they train a mage like slave in training they dont use magic on them, just plain weapons hits.

It is when you have a necromancer or magic user they use fire and orb clouds and stuff that take the last life out of the training slave.

1. train fighter slaves first fully 100%
2. then introduce mage like slaves, once the mage slaves are done, do not have them train new slaves with combat less then 100%.
3. then you can have another camp that has any slave above 100% combat, and let them train all other skills to 100%, technically they should not be doing magic training and hopefully will not over kill a slave on their knees catching their breath.

well so far the above seems best for me atm.

It for sure have been the spells, but I think that it will not be so easy to remove the magic from the training. And the cloak spells also seem to have an effect on other nearby training pairs. 

HSH slaves have a weird bug when wearing straitjacket from Devious Devices. They have phantom hands that behave as if they are not bound, but the arms disappear, so you end up with hovering hands in the "normal" (not bound) position, but the rest of the body acts as if they are bound. It seems that the animations specified by DD are not being handled by HSH.

This only happens with HSH slaves, not followers. As far as I can tell the followers can wear DD without any issues. Any ideas?

13 hours ago, Musje said:

How are the other DD devices behaving? HSH should not overwrite DD animations but perhaps the straightjacket is not detected properly.

Yoke is working fine. So far only the straitjackets (all types) do not behave properly in HSH. It looks like HSH is applying the wrist binding animation to the straitjackets. Also, when HSH NPCs sit on a bench or something while wearing a straitjacket, they will have phantom hands doing the "normal" (unbound) animation.

On another note, the "Events" (periodic animations) from DCL do not seem to trigger for HSH NPCs. I think DCL and other DD mods just ignore HSH NPCs for some reason, at least on my setup.

19 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Yoke is working fine. So far only the straitjackets (all types) do not behave properly in HSH. It looks like HSH is applying the wrist binding animation to the straitjackets. Also, when HSH NPCs sit on a bench or something while wearing a straitjacket, they will have phantom hands doing the "normal" (unbound) animation.

On another note, the "Events" (periodic animations) from DCL do not seem to trigger for HSH NPCs. I think DCL and other DD mods just ignore HSH NPCs for some reason, at least on my setup.

Do the events work on PAHE slaves?

I have been playing with this mod for a few months now. I like it because, as far as I am aware, it is the only way to get slaves to sandbox. I like to see my slaves walking around my houses from idle marker to idle marker. It makes the houses feel more lived in than just warehousing tied up slaves all over Skyrim. [If I am wrong about this someone please correct me. I would love to have a way for my PAHE slaves (the ones I can't fit in HSH due to the 50 slave limit) sandbox in the houses I keep them in.]

With that thought in mind, what is the practical difference between the two commands under the "Attend me, slave" dialogue : "you are free to pick any cell in the house" and "look after the entire house now"? I notice when I choose the second option, as soon as I finish conversation with them they walk directly to the house marker and kinda do a stutterstep and then hesitate a few seconds while they are choosing which idle marker to go to first.

Is the second option less restrictive than the first? That is what I am going for. These are slaves that have 100 points in every stat except combat. (I haven't gotten around to experimenting with the outdoor camps, yet.)

FNIS Spell replacer for HSH

FNIS Spell replacer for HSH.7z

POSE:

FNISSPc006.hkx "Get down" (2PUB12.hkx from Immersive Masturbation Animations by RohZima) [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89927]

Spoiler

FNISSPc006.png.b073ded8853351cbbf0ea75099aae5d3.png

FNISSPc029.hkx "Relax, but stay here"

Spoiler

FNISSPc029.gif.65030e5e4f07294ebd67b243883aeb56.gif

FNISSPc030.hkx "Statue!"

Spoiler

FNISSPc030.png.25eeeaac2ace48b7301a4dc94bdf0168.png

FNISSPc031.hkx "Swan pose"

Spoiler

FNISSPc031.gif.aaf7f9c0affc9b534596790ef2166f10.gif

DANCE:

FNISSPc017.hkx "Dance for me"

Spoiler

FNISSPc017.gif.c8def319c90f0331c5c6e19ea4855376.gif

FNISSPc020.hkx "Do your wild dance" (Ahrix Nova (Delia Dance) by Dual Sun) [https://youtu.be/gYrdYJHRl34]
FNISSPc022.hkx "Dance, show off your body" (MMD - Belly Dance) [https://youtu.be/1gRA-8Yk2Js]
FNISSPc024.hkx "Dance with grace" / (MMD - Sweet Devil) [https://youtu.be/j-OTiYYqeZ0]

14 hours ago, CalamaBanana said:

If I have multiple slaves, is there a way to "naturally" start scenes with more than 2 actors? Or would I need to use external mods for that?

If you tell a slave that they are to practice lovemaking with each other, they also become available for n-somes. If you then tell a (different) slave to have sex with you, you get the option "let's find another slave to join us" if one is available, and you get a scene with up to 5 slaves that way (provided that you have told enough slaves to have sex with each other)