Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

53 minutes ago, ExSinner said:

Another silly question: how do I train slave's respect stat?

You can't train slaves in HSH very much, only Sex and Pose. You can however train a slave in PAHE, then put them in your house and have them train other slaves.

On 12/3/2018 at 6:46 PM, Risamei said:

Okay so here is before and after I ask him to "you're going to stay here awhile" 

Picture in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Screen-Shot40.png

Also since i haven't really played this mod at all I am wondering with tdf prostitution how to you prostitute your slaves?

HSH doesn't have a provision for TDF, but PAHE does, so if you want to pimp out your slaves, remove them from your house.

28 minutes ago, Musje said:

You can't train slaves in HSH very much, only Sex and Pose. You can however train a slave in PAHE, then put them in your house and have them train other slaves.

Yeah, but slaves' stats cannot exceed their masters' ones. I had 73 Respect on some slave and made them to train the others, so now almost every slave has Respect at 73. How do I make it 100?

Also, I have a slave, that takes 2 slots in House Slaves List (I mean, they listed twice, like it's two different slaves with similar names and stats). Is that a bug or something?

5 minutes ago, ExSinner said:

Yeah, but slaves' stats cannot exceed their masters' ones. I had 73 Respect on some slave and made them to train the others, so now almost every slave has Respect at 73. How do I make it 100?

Also, I have a slave, that takes 2 slots in House Slaves List (I mean, they listed twice, like it's two different slaves with similar names and stats). Is that a bug or something?

Train them in PAHE. Tell them off every time they do not address you correctly ;)

The 2 slot thing sound like a bug. I'm not sure how to correct that situation short of killing the slave.

52 minutes ago, Musje said:

Train them in PAHE. Tell them off every time they do not address you correctly ;)

But they stopped addressing me incorrectly, so...

Sometimes my slaves have "(training [blank])" and sometimes I cannot take them with me, because there is no "Time to hit the road, slave" option. Another bugs?

Yeah there is something fishy. Especially slaves made from follwoers disappear or go somewhere else, and if they are being trained, you get that bug. Sometimes returning to the house or using "round up slaves" from the house menu fixes it.

It should only happen rarely.

20 hours ago, Musje said:

Yeah there is something fishy. Especially slaves made from follwoers disappear or go somewhere else, and if they are being trained, you get that bug. Sometimes returning to the house or using "round up slaves" from the house menu fixes it.

It should only happen rarely.

They're regular bandits, not even unique NPCs. I figured, that "Rebuild Slave list" fixes 2-slot issue.

"Round up slaves" doesn't fix slaves not following you, neither does going back and forth. The only way I found is using SexLab Defeat's enslavement and restraining.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, interfaz said:

Hey i love this mod but i got a problem. I can only use 4 animations when having sex with 2 slaves at the same time. With defeat i can use all other mods but not with this mod ...

In case you didn't notice you just double posted. It's easy to do but it wastes space.

Second, you can use any animation with HSH slaves that you can use with other NPCs. Right now I have thousands of animations for characters (and more for creatures) and am unaware of a single one that I can not use with HSH. Do be careful of your settings in PAHE, in DD (if you're using it) and in ZAP (if you're using it). By tightly controlling the type of animations that you can use through their MCM menus you can limit yourself to only a few animations.

I am not aware of any inherent problem with Defeat and HSH. Personally I don't use the two together because 1) I like my games to have a certain flavor to them and dominant mods (like HSH) and submissive mods (like Defeat, in my opinion) don't mix and 2) both mods are heavily scripted and are, therefore, more likely to interact with each other and "third party" mods in unpredictable ways. That being said, because I try to keep the number of heavily scripted mods that I use at one time to a minimum, I have never had an issue with these two.

15 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In case you didn't notice you just double posted. It's easy to do but it wastes space.

Second, you can use any animation with HSH slaves that you can use with other NPCs. Right now I have thousands of animations for characters (and more for creatures) and am unaware of a single one that I can not use with HSH. Do be careful of your settings in PAHE, in DD (if you're using it) and in ZAP (if you're using it). By tightly controlling the type of animations that you can use through their MCM menus you can limit yourself to only a few animations.

I am not aware of any inherent problem with Defeat and HSH. Personally I don't use the two together because 1) I like my games to have a certain flavor to them and dominant mods (like HSH) and submissive mods (like Defeat, in my opinion) don't mix and 2) both mods are heavily scripted and are, therefore, more likely to interact with each other and "third party" mods in unpredictable ways. That being said, because I try to keep the number of heavily scripted mods that I use at one time to a minimum, I have never had an issue with these two.

I tried every option in DD , PAHE and ZAP , still stuck on same 4 animations. I said Defeat because animations are working fine.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, interfaz said:

I tried every option in DD , PAHE and ZAP , still stuck on same 4 animations. I said Defeat because animations are working fine.

PAHE and DD have options that restrict animations (something like "preserve scene aggressiveness") and ZAP has one that suggests something like "override if needed." All of these need to be turned off (and all are on by default, as I recall).

5 minutes ago, interfaz said:

Try toggling those four animations to off in Sexlab's MCM and see what it plays afterwards. I've had problems with PAHE getting 'stuck' on the same couple of animations over and over, and simply killing those has been the most effective way of dealing with it. Of course, that's also only for regular 2p animations; I seldom if ever trigger 3p animations with PAHE's dialogs, so you may be running into something altogether different. My first guess would be to make sure you actually have more than four 3p animations active, but you seem to be implying that you're getting more to run via Defeat so it's presumably not that.

35 minutes ago, AVS said:

Try toggling those four animations to off in Sexlab's MCM and see what it plays afterwards. I've had problems with PAHE getting 'stuck' on the same couple of animations over and over, and simply killing those has been the most effective way of dealing with it. Of course, that's also only for regular 2p animations; I seldom if ever trigger 3p animations with PAHE's dialogs, so you may be running into something altogether different. My first guess would be to make sure you actually have more than four 3p animations active, but you seem to be implying that you're getting more to run via Defeat so it's presumably not that.

Okay , i disabled those 4 animations and nothing happened. The slaves are just standing. I realised that those 4 animations is bound animations. Some option in DD or PAHE or ZAP limiting me to use only bound animations with HSH. I tried every option and still couldnt find which one is that...

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, interfaz said:

Okay , i disabled those 4 animations and nothing happened. The slaves are just standing. I realised that those 4 animations is bound animations. Some option in DD or PAHE or ZAP limiting me to use only bound animations with HSH. I tried every option and still couldnt find which one is that...

I'm sorry that I am not at home where I could take pictures and illustrate. However, if you want, you can take pictures of the first page of each of those three mods and I can identify the ones to which I have been alluding. I am mostly certain that they are on the first page of each mod.

Edit: Please note that I am talking about the PAHE mod and NOT the HSH mod whose support thread we are on.

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry that I am not at home where I could take pictures and illustrate. However, if you want, you can take pictures of the first page of each of those three mods and I can identify the ones to which I have been alluding. I am mostly certain that they are on the first page of each mod.

Edit: Please note that I am talking about the PAHE mod and NOT the HSH mod whose support thread we are on.

Here

Spoiler
51 minutes ago, interfaz said:

Okay I agree with you that that is not your problem. All of the toggles are correct.

According to your screenshot you haven't registered the ZAP animations. Was that intentional? Do you have other animations loaded (I'm thinking of SexLab Animation Loader -SLAL, and the many mods that use that)?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, interfaz said:

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, Musje said:

HSH applies the Aggressive filter to 3somes, it seems. I'll take it out on the next release.

So, given what Musje has just said, here is your workaround. Go into SexLab Framework MCM page to the aggressive animations page. Look through the ones listed that are NOT already toggled on that include threesomes in which you are interested and toggle them on. This will tell SexLab that, as far as you are concerned, these are aggressive animations and therefore available since HSH evidently is filtering out all the others. Toggle on as many as you want for as much variety as you want. Do bear in mind that Skyrim now considers whatever you choose as aggressive for ALL mods not just HSH. So, if, for instance, your character is gangbanged as part of another mod, say Sanguine's Debauchery, you may wind up on the receiving end of say a spooning animation that you toggled as aggressive.

1 hour ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Musje What is the Aygas slave pool which you are referring to? In other words what is the modification you mention please and where can it be downloaded?

When a slave is sold to an NPC at the auction in the Hunter, they are usually deleted. But if you also install And You Get A Slave (Aygas), slaves are not deleted but moved to a hidden room called the slave pool, from where they can be drawn and randomly assigned to NPCs or appear at auctions run by Aygas.