Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

ok, welp now to figure out where to put the token in the main area of lakeview manor so that the little box won't be in the middle of the room when I remove the cage. So I know how to assign slaves to bedroom markers and cell markers, but the house idle markers I'm not sure I understand or know how to assign a slave to those. I also have yet to figure out how to make a slave "clean" the house, like sweep and such. They sometimes use cooking pots if it's in their range, and they use other workstations, but have not figured out how to get them to "clean".

the box is in same spot so just spawn a extra token then see where box is and use that to palce the cage then remove cage

musje how far does the cell token allow sandboxing? if you see in this

Spoiler

SS774.thumb.png.9f461cfb0e58a04b4fc437502377e356.png

(sorry its a bit dark) but they use the ones on the right for beds but the ones a bit farther north are ignored.
also i fixed my issue with them wandering.  your changes made it so that when i put a slave into HSH  i have to tell them their cell/bed area or they will wander around from  cell to cell marker and also sandbox.
so now for me its
1. put slave in HSH
2. tell them this is their pen and bed
3. tell them to go to cell.

if i dont do the abovre they will wander around.

6 hours ago, Martok73 said:

ok, welp now to figure out where to put the token in the main area of lakeview manor so that the little box won't be in the middle of the room when I remove the cage. So I know how to assign slaves to bedroom markers and cell markers, but the house idle markers I'm not sure I understand or know how to assign a slave to those. I also have yet to figure out how to make a slave "clean" the house, like sweep and such. They sometimes use cooking pots if it's in their range, and they use other workstations, but have not figured out how to get them to "clean".

If you are getting rid of the cage anyway, shove it through the wall so that the box is just up against it (the wall). Then, when you remove the cage, all you have is a box next to the wall. This is the only way I've ever managed to get one in Breezehome although I don't usually use it that way in Lakeview Manor.

4 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

the box is in same spot so just spawn a extra token then see where box is and use that to palce the cage then remove cage

musje how far does the cell token allow sandboxing? if you see in this

Hide contents

(sorry its a bit dark) but they use the ones on the right for beds but the ones a bit farther north are ignored.
also i fixed my issue with them wandering.  your changes made it so that when i put a slave into HSH  i have to tell them their cell/bed area or they will wander around from  cell to cell marker and also sandbox.
so now for me its
1. put slave in HSH
2. tell them this is their pen and bed
3. tell them to go to cell.

if i dont do the abovre they will wander around.

The range for sandboxing around cell markers is very small, more or less the range in your picture :) On the assumption that cells are geneerally small.

The default behaviour now is indeed to wander around the entire house from marker to marker.

6 hours ago, Musje said:

The range for sandboxing around cell markers is very small, more or less the range in your picture :) On the assumption that cells are geneerally small.

The default behaviour now is indeed to wander around the entire house from marker to marker.

a little qol thing. have where they wont get up to pose when they sleep.

17 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

13 hours ago, Psalam said:

If you are getting rid of the cage anyway, shove it through the wall so that the box is just up against it (the wall). Then, when you remove the cage, all you have is a box next to the wall.

Both great ideas, I will definitely give this a try in my next session.

13 hours ago, Musje said:

Ouch, will have to remember to assign them to a cell then tell them to stay... that hurts, liked it better when they defaulted to going straight to a cell and staying there til you told them otherwise.

1 hour ago, kohlteth said:

Speaking of Posing, is the "pose for me" dialogue part of HSH? as there does not seem to be an option to stop posing?

I've never gotten that dialog to do anything at all even when the slave is at 100 pose stat. what exactly is it supposed to do and is it part of HSH or PAHE?

I can't for the life of me get the posing to work. I'm on SE. I have FNIS and FNIS Spells, Sexlab, Aroused, XP32MSSE, ZAZ 8+ rev3, Devious Devices, PAHE SSE 1.8.6, HSH 1.27 SSE. I have run LOOT. I have run FNIS. FNIS Spells does come up when building FNIS. No warnings. I'm on MO2 so FNIS output got dumped into overwrite so I created a mod from that. That procedure always worked for DD, Sexlab and Cursed Loot. In fact, all those animations work just fine. FNIS Spells has a green checkmark in the HSH MCM.

With poses I just get the ... response to Stand Here and then nothing happens.

I do get this in the papyrus log:

[12/23/2022 - 01:58:14AM] Error: Method SendAnimationEvent not found on pahcore. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[alias slave01 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (4F059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.WaitWithAnim() - "phhshhouseslave.psc" Line ?
	[PHHSHStorage (4F008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.PoseAnim() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line ?
	[topic info 4F091FF3 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (4F059A2A)].TIF__06091FF3.Fragment_0() - "tif__06091ff3.psc" Line ?

I have tested a whole bunch of stuff. On a new save every time. Using the alternate start for owning a property, setting the HSH quest as optional, summoning the Toccata Follower, which I have installed, to me using the spell from that mod, cheating myself an Iron Slave Collar of Leashing and a paralyze scroll, doing her a quick enslave, COCing myself over to Ivarstead and running over to the Restless Hunter to complete that stuff and buy a house token (maybe I could skip this part and just cheat myself a token, but IDK maybe there's some script stuff that needs to run by talking to the guy?) going back to my owned house, using the house token and getting to work. Pretty quick setup all things considered

I tried using LE FNIS Spells. IDK what the thinking was there, maybe the mod needs the old version? But FNIS did throw me a warning that time and it resulted in Tposing for everyone, so no go there.

I tried reinstalling FNIS, the skeleton, sexlab, PAHE, HSH ZAZ. Run FNIS and new save every time.

I'm all out of ideas.

Edited by Ultima1990
9 hours ago, Ultima1990 said:

I do get this in the papyrus log:

[12/23/2022 - 01:58:14AM] Error: Method SendAnimationEvent not found on pahcore. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[alias slave01 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (4F059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.WaitWithAnim() - "phhshhouseslave.psc" Line ?
	[PHHSHStorage (4F008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.PoseAnim() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line ?
	[topic info 4F091FF3 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (4F059A2A)].TIF__06091FF3.Fragment_0() - "tif__06091ff3.psc" Line ?

Looks like you have an older version of PAHE. 

10 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Ouch, will have to remember to assign them to a cell then tell them to stay... that hurts, liked it better when they defaulted to going straight to a cell and staying there til you told them otherwise.

I'm looking into that. The desired behaviour is for slaves to pick a cell and bedroom when they are added to the house, but this was leading to weird issues when slaves got transfered to another house by a taskmaster. At the least we can assign them to markers when they are added manually.

5 hours ago, Ultima1990 said:

Is ParadiseHallsEnhanced(PAHE)SSE_8.1.6_Fomod.7z not the latest?

It is the latest SE version, are you using Diary of Mine (older version) as that use to overwrite PAH/HSH/AYGAS

I don't see it mentioned on the main page but i seem to recall more options are available depending on the slave training in pose, so maybe the slave doesn't have enough training in that stat for any option to apply

Edited by pinky6225
17 hours ago, Martok73 said:
19 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Speaking of Posing, is the "pose for me" dialogue part of HSH? as there does not seem to be an option to stop posing?

I've never gotten that dialog to do anything at all even when the slave is at 100 pose stat. what exactly is it supposed to do and is it part of HSH or PAHE?

You need the optional FNIS spells installed which will give you a dialogue option "Pose for me, pretty"

I.e.

Spoiler

Dialogue.jpg.cb18a7507975ff1c5a4779b2a8391b02.jpgOptions.jpg.b072608b9c304626e5e7b0e3a1f2055c.jpgDance1.jpg.7836db7a3cb953acb05a812775d8eab6.jpgDance2.jpg.21cb6e33ff25d209d16406bd462ca261.jpg

Its been so long though that i only remember the list of poses getting longer with more training, don't recall if there is anything present if you click it and pose is at 0 training

33 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

It is the latest SE version, are you using Diary of Mine (older version) as that use to overwrite PAH/HSH/AYGAS

I don't see it mentioned on the main page but i seem to recall more options are available depending on the slave training in pose, so maybe the slave doesn't have enough training in that stat for any option to apply

I am not using DoM. I don't see anything on the main page of PAHE or HSH about DoM being required for anything other than adding optional personality traits, nothing indicating that it's a requirement for posing to work, but maybe I missed something.

Also

8 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

You need the optional FNIS spells installed which will give you a dialogue option "Pose for me, pretty"

I had the dialogue option before installing Spells, except it did nothing. Actually, it did exactly what it's doing now that I do have FNIS Spells. Which is still nothing.

5 minutes ago, Ultima1990 said:
41 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

I am not using DoM. I don't see anything on the main page of PAHE or HSH about DoM being required for anything other than adding optional personality traits, nothing indicating that it's a requirement for posing to work, but maybe I missed something

No DoM isn't required for that dialogue option to work (DoM has its own version with a different requirement) but thought that might be how you could have gotten an older script as they use to overwrite but if your not using it at all then its not potential cause

Do the FNIS spells work if you use them from the magic window on a target/PC ?

What are the stats for the slave that your trying to command to pose? I know for the full list you need 100 so maybe if they are at 0 training you need to train them in pose some for it to work

12 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Do the FNIS spells work if you use them from the magic window on a target/PC ?

What are the stats for the slave that your trying to command to pose? I know for the full list you need 100 so maybe if they are at 0 training you need to train them in pose some for it to work

Yes the FNIS Spells spells work just fine.

The slave is currently pose level 13 and has "Stand here" and "Dance for me" available. Both do nothing.

41 minutes ago, Ultima1990 said:

Yes the FNIS Spells spells work just fine.

The slave is currently pose level 13 and has "Stand here" and "Dance for me" available. Both do nothing.

According to that error message, there's a function missing in PAHE.  Maybe that gets added by DOM.  The integration between these mods is turning into something of a hot mess.

9 hours ago, DeusAngels said:

loot tell SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.pex/psc conflict with SkyUI, message dissepear if i delete thisscript add with your mod, its wrong ?

I think that script got included in Home Sweet Home by accident, keep the version installed by SkyUI

3 hours ago, Musje said:

According to that error message, there's a function missing in PAHE.  Maybe that gets added by DOM.  The integration between these mods is turning into something of a hot mess.

Maybe finding out what I'm doing wrong becomes easier with this:

A bunch of "I'm going to tie you up" commands also fail.

Tying with ropes and irons fails. The same commands in PAHE do succeed via the "I'm gonna make sure you stay here. (tie slave)" dialog.

"Let's put you in your place at the wall" fails. I did place a wall marker and the setting to spawn BDSM equipment is active. The slave walks to the marker, and then nothing. Then needs to be debugged via "Snap out of it".

Same with "We're going to have some fun in the cell, dear", "You'll be hanging around for a while" and "I'm keeping you in the bedroom".

"Let's get you onto one of these toys does work, if there's a device in the room that's been placed with the Place Torture Device spell or that comes packaged with the house upgrades from the Restless Hunter, which I assume is how it's supposed to work.

I'm really starting to feel like I'm missing something extremely obvious, cuz that's basically all HSH specific animations. Maybe I installed wrong? Do I need to install 1.26 and then merge 1.27 on top of it, like a patch? What is HSH LE_SE 1.26 Patch, do I need that?

Edited by Ultima1990
11 minutes ago, Ultima1990 said:

Maybe finding out what I'm doing wrong becomes easier with this:

A bunch of "I'm going to tie you up" commands also fail.

Tying with ropes and irons fails. The same commands in PAHE do succeed via the "I'm gonna make sure you stay here. (tie slave)" dialog.

Let's put you in your place at the wall" fails. I did place a wall marker and the setting to spawn BDSM equipment is active. The slave walks to the marker, and then nothing. Then needs to be debugged via "Snap out of it".

Same with "We're going to have some fun in the cell, dear", "You'll be hanging around for a while" and "I'm keeping you in the bedroom".

Let's get you onto one of these toys does work, if there's a device in the room that's been placed with the Place Torture Device spell or that comes packaged with the house upgrades from the Restless Hunter, which I assume is how it's supposed to work.

I'm really starting to feel like I'm missing something extremely obvious, cuz that's basically all HSH specific animations. Maybe I installed wrong? Do I need to install 1.26 and then merge 1.27 on top of it, like a patch? What is HSH LE_SE 1.26 Patch, do I need that?

It's not you :)

It seems to be an issue with HSH when DOM is not installed.  Next version will fix it.

So that's really it? I suppose I can start using DOM. It'll just be so weird. Characters with actual traits. After years and years of getting used to Skyrim's shallow non-characters, I'm supposed to actually worry about their feelings? That's crazy. Major paradigm shift.

Mostly I just don't want to use SlaveTats tho. Cuz I don't want no tats, my girl's skin is perfect thank you very much, and I do have a bunch of mods that would love to hook into SlaveTats and start throwing tats all over my character.

Edited by Ultima1990