Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

2 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

If modding were a video game, CK would be the final boss (who also cheats and crashes your game just as you're about to win) ?

Pretty much lol. :)  And getting this game to run is a whole mini game (not so mini) unto itself.
Not to worry though, I got it working again. It just reminded me how much the CK stinks.

21 hours ago, Musje said:

I don't use that mod.

I'll check the furniture script to see if a tweak is needed. There are probably several places where an extra delay is needed because of the thread mod.

NPCs use furniture when standing near furniture and using Match Maker. NPCs will not use furniture when Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home starts the animation. 
I tried installing a different version of papyrus util per OsmelMC's advice, then tried turning off the main thread tweak. Still not working, so it must not be the Papyrus Main Thread Tweak after all. There must be something else I am doing wrong in my current setup. I have succeeded in getting Home Sweet Home NPCs to use furniture before in the past. Not sure what I am doing differently now. 

Does the voice pack/sound pack only have female voices? That's all that I can see when I look at the details of it.  

I have an issue where my male slave keeps just mouthing things with no voice but also with no dialogue subtitles. So I have no idea what he is saying!

thx :) 

On 11/30/2022 at 7:30 AM, Musje said:

I notice much the same, and I'm revisiting the HSH outfit system.

1. not sure what you mean by that!

2 and 4. Some clothing items should be ignored, this will be keyboard based rather than slot based, so the special objects like DD items and that havok thing will not be affected by the clothing system.  Wigs are a different matter, will still be slot based (hair and longhair).  But it should be ok, I don't think other stuff occupies those slots much.

3. That is intentional. If you want them naked (without taken their stuff), you use that strip option.  There is no option to temporarily strip them.  That could be optional (maybe undeer the instructions to the Taskmaster)

kswigs have their own keyword to help with that

also i notice when you assign a slave to train another the trainer strips 

The furniture animations are working for me again. So it had nothing to do with Papyrus Tweaks NG. I used the Clean Animations CACHE in sexlab, toggled on a few more furniture animations in the aggressive animation toggle. Then just in case I took the npcs out of home sweet home and put them back in and switched around the couples.

On 12/8/2022 at 3:31 AM, aulton1968 said:

The furniture animations are working for me again. So it had nothing to do with Papyrus Tweaks NG. I used the Clean Animations CACHE in sexlab, toggled on a few more furniture animations in the aggressive animation toggle. Then just in case I took the npcs out of home sweet home and put them back in and switched around the couples.

I noticed that in some rare cases, a slave becomes bugged and they will no longer do certain things.  If you suspect that's the case, taking them out of the house and putting them back in will almost certainly fix them.

21 hours ago, Musje said:

I noticed that in some rare cases, a slave becomes bugged and they will no longer do certain things.  If you suspect that's the case, taking them out of the house and putting them back in will almost certainly fix them.

I am almost positive that was it - probably because I have been constantly changing and updating my mods lately. Once I took them out and put them back in everything went back to normal.  

Hey Musje! Its really good to see you! Its been a while! I hope you been well. 

So I think I might have found some sort of conflicting mod issue with homesweethome+ Aygas + babodialogue. I had this issue of the mcm for HSH wasnt showing at all, and Aygas wasnt showing half the time. The mods were all working, but they wouldn't show up for the mcm. I first tried changing the load order but that didnt seem to work, so i went through the long process of disabling every mod, and trying single out what could be causing the issue. It turned out Babodialogue was the one that wasnt playing nice. This issue is only happening between babodiague, aygas, and HSH and no other mods are having this issue. Are you aware of this and is this something that can be possibly be fixed? i tested messing with the loadorders but that didnt seem to work. 

I've never heard of babodialogue so I'm not aware of that.  Note that the load order is not super critical for my mods, but maybe for specific mods there is.

Could you run up a game with babodialogue enabled and post the resulting log here please?

On 12/10/2022 at 7:52 PM, aulton1968 said:

I am almost positive that was it - probably because I have been constantly changing and updating my mods lately. Once I took them out and put them back in everything went back to normal.  

I'm hoping it will happen less often with the upcoming version.  I spent some time on a lot of small fixes in the slave routines.  But keep in mind everyone has different mods, with any combination fighting over the same NPC, and problems cannot be wholy eliminated.  Will also add a reset/debug function in the MCM menu for convenience.

7 minutes ago, BloodDollMaria said:

There is a bug where the MCM of the HSH is not displayed, the cause is currently unknown
I have been using HSH for over two years and this is the first time this has happened.
HSH is recognized in AYGAS.
Also the restless hunter is gone.

move them higher in load order. that happens when people ahve to many mcm mods and theyall fighting to load at game start

if a mod maker doesnt change the form dont change it yourself. in actaly no the form doesn teffect that. the issue is when you ahve to many mcm mods they fight each other on starting. so more complicated mods like salvery mods tend to break easily in those fights. moving it higher means it loads sooner avoiding that fight. you actaly see this issue alot in mods that are realy complicated on mcm

13 hours ago, Musje said:

I've never heard of babodialogue so I'm not aware of that.  Note that the load order is not super critical for my mods, but maybe for specific mods there is.

Could you run up a game with babodialogue enabled and post the resulting log here please?

Nevermind, You can ignore me. I went back to redownload babodialogue again so i could try to get the log, and suddenly it started to work. I guess the version I had was either outdated, or corrupted. Its all good now.

New version posted for LE and SE:

- New: Designated trainers (see below)
- New: Taskmasters in brothels will now collect the proceeds from the girls for you.  (requires Aygas 0.60)

- Fixed conflict with purchased slave cells and children's room in Breezehome
- Eliminated training complete dialogue when taskmaster is present; slaves will go about their business after training
- Various fixes related to automatic slave transfers
- Restless Hunter auction fixed for "Papyrus on Main Thread" mod.
- Small tweaks to scenes involving followers
- Changes to PAHE new version
- Naked status only affected by dialogue, slaves will no do a better job of keeping their outfits and restraints on as ordered.
- Native DOM Support
- Improved slave info window in MCM: shows stats being trained and progress

Designated trainers will find trainees even without a taskmaster.  If there is a taskmaster, these trainers will not be trained any further and will never be transfered to anotehr house.
A slave is eligible to become a designated trainer when they have completed training of at least 1 slave, or if there is a taskmaster present.

Note: if you have DOM installed, then choose to overwrite all files installed by DOM when you install this update.

Edited by Musje
1 hour ago, Musje said:

New version posted for LE and SE:

- New: Designated trainers (see below)
- New: Taskmasters in brothels will now collect the proceeds from the girls for you.  (requires Aygas 0.60)

- Fixed conflict with purchased slave cells and children's room in Breezehome
- Eliminated training complete dialogue when taskmaster is present; slaves will go about their business after training
- Various fixes related to automatic slave transfers
- Restless Hunter auction fixed for "Papyrus on Main Thread" mod.
- Small tweaks to scenes involving followers
- Changes to PAHE new version
- Naked status only affected by dialogue, slaves will no do a better job of keeping their outfits and restraints on as ordered.
- Native DOM Support
- Improved slave info window in MCM: shows stats being trained and progress

Designated trainers will find trainees even without a taskmaster.  If there is a taskmaster, these trainers will not be trained any further and will never be transfered to anotehr house.
A slave is eligible to become a designated trainer when they have completed training of at least 1 slave, or if there is a taskmaster present.

thanks for the amazing work my friend

this update needs (requires Aygas 0.60)

the last version Aygas for SE is 0.58c

7 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work my friend

this update needs (requires Aygas 0.60)

the last version Aygas for SE is 0.58c

It will work with the current version, but without Aygas 0.60 the taskmaster won't collect money from your working girls.

Aygas 0.60 is coming tomorrow.

I have made some changes to that, there were many small problems (like transfered slaves running back to their old house)

If you haven't assigned them to a specific cell, they should find the nearest one and go there, but the search range is not unlimited.  If you assigned them to a specific cell, they will go there regardless of distance.

and it looks like the mesh for  spots can still cause a ctd

[   1]    hkpRigidBody
  [   1]    hkpRigidBody(Node: `BSFadeNode(Name: `Havok Wood`, Owner: `TESObjectREFR(FormId: FF00989F, BaseForm: TESObjectACTI(Name: `Cell marker`, FormId: A2059FA6, File: `PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp`))`)`)

probaly when a slavve walks over it with heels maybe unsure. its not a instant crash thou its kinda random so happens whensomething intgeracts with it. i had forgot all about that crasha s i had in the other version repalced the mesh for the markers.