Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

20 hours ago, Musje said:

Designated trainers will find trainees even without a taskmaster.  If there is a taskmaster, these trainers will not be trained any further and will never be transfered to anotehr house.
A slave is eligible to become a designated trainer when they have completed training of at least 1 slave, or if there is a taskmaster present.

How do you control what the personnal trainer, trains in? As I'm trying to avoid training combat as it causes mayhem whenever i return to a house

I have the task master set to not train it (which some times gets respected) but i dont see any options for the personal one

10 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

How do you control what the personnal trainer, trains in? As I'm trying to avoid training combat as it causes mayhem whenever i return to a house

I have the task master set to not train it (which some times gets respected) but i dont see any options for the personal one

While I am also interested in your question my approach has been to train two slaves up to maximum early in the game. One with combat (usually Keeper Carcette) and one without (typically a bandit or Silver Hand). While I wind up having most of my slaves trained by the latter (for the reason you stated) I have kept Lakeview Manor just for the combat slaves since I usually don't spend much time there to see the chaos.

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

While I am also interested in your question my approach has been to train two slaves up to maximum early in the game. One with combat (usually Keeper Carcette) and one without (typically a bandit or Silver Hand). While I wind up having most of my slaves trained by the latter (for the reason you stated) I have kept Lakeview Manor just for the combat slaves since I usually don't spend much time there to see the chaos.

While the cat's away... 

You wouldn't teach martial arts in your living room in RL would you?  Best set aside a separate home, basement or camp for that.

13 minutes ago, Musje said:

If you have a taskmaster present, the designated trainers will follow whatever you tell him.

That doesn't appear to work, tbh combat being trained when you've told them not to has always been a bit of a problem (unless you keep everyone at 0 combat) but usually it would get respected for a while

After upgrading i went to lake view and dismissed the task master, gave it back to the Jarl, told him to train combat and then not train combat so the dialogue is correct for it not being trained (i.e. dialogue option is to start training it)

Spoiler

TaskMaster.jpg.ef7a6f091fa9db2029a823a9c6433cf0.jpg

But going away it keeps getting trained

Spoiler

JensineMCM.jpg.99475ca0cee2398b6e456bbf23b4628a.jpg

Unrelated but in this house the task amster has the title, my other houses after dismissing and giving back it appears but on cell change/checking the MCM its gone although they still the new colour for a task master

If you tell the TM to not train combat, but a slave is already being trained in that, then they will continue to be trained until finished.  The solution is to tell that trainer to stop training the slave.

I haven't noticed the thing about the taskmaster titles myself. 

Edited by Musje
55 minutes ago, Musje said:

If you tell the TM to not train combat, but a slave is already being trained in that, then they will continue to be trained until finished.  The solution is to tell that trainer to stop training the slave.

Tried that. went through my houses telling the trainer to stop for all that was showing combat but by the time i was done the first one (in the screenshots) was back to being trained in combat :(

27 minutes ago, Musje said:

Are you using DOM?

And did you fully dismiss the training (not showing Training in the roster anymore)?

Yes, using PAHE 8.1.6 with DoM 3.3.1 and then HSH and AYGAS overwriting DoM

Also yes, used the dialogue "About that slave your training" and then told them to stop training, didn't show as being trained in the MCM when i left the home they were in

At first Jensine (one in the screenshot) was showing Training - Submission after i fast travelled to the next HSH home but by the time i'd gone to all 5 other HSH homes and repeated the process she was back to having Training - Combat on the MCM

Edited by pinky6225
15 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Yes, using PAHE 8.1.6 with DoM 3.3.1 and then HSH and AYGAS overwriting DoM

Also yes, used the dialogue "About that slave your training" and then told them to stop training, didn't show as being trained in the MCM when i left the home they were in

At first Jensine (one in the screenshot) was showing Training - Submission after i fast travelled to the next HSH home but by the time i'd gone to all 5 other HSH homes and repeated the process she was back to having Training - Combat on the MCM

I'll have to look into that.  I have my places set up the same: taskmaster not managing training but excluding combat training, designated trainers piking their trainees.  No combat is every being trained.

I haven't upgraded to DOM 3.3.1. yet, I'll do that now.  With DOM installed, that mod handles the actual training, but it is told about the taskmaster's preferences.

9 minutes ago, Musje said:

I'll have to look into that.  I have my places set up the same: taskmaster not managing training but excluding combat training, designated trainers piking their trainees.  No combat is every being trained.

I haven't upgraded to DOM 3.3.1. yet, I'll do that now.  With DOM installed, that mod handles the actual training, but it is told about the taskmaster's preferences.

This might be a red herring so completely wrong but i tried looking your scripts (way to complicated for me though) and i noticed that combat comes before pose in the order they are checked to train and it seems thats when they change to combat training when its only pose left that should be trained, hopefully screenshots will explain

Spoiler

Starting with them training sub

StartingTraining.jpg.ffa97a616177eb0f653028ac179f38b1.jpg

Both Dredena and Uravasa (weird names PAH picks) have a little bit to train but the main stat left is pose

slave2.jpg.4d75092d0c119ead4c522eb292dab4bd.jpgSlave1.jpg.f244123e9d02afe6cf3d9365246091d0.jpg

When thats ticked off so they are on 100

Spoiler

Slave2StatComplete.jpg.acafb3730cf95da32aca65dc794313cf.jpgSlave1StatComplete.jpg.21510072c5228e942f92f3c554ff74bc.jpg

Is when its switching them to train combat rather than pose like you'd expect

Spoiler

BackInCombat.jpg.e3b0a5aee6f1dbed93f6a064f9469872.jpg

I've inspected the source files for HSH and DOM and it seems pretty clear: if the taskmaster doesn't allow combat training, it should never come up, even if it was already being trained.  Can you find the following files in data\scripts\source please and post them here?

- phhshhouseslave.psc

- phhshDOM.psc

- DOMgenerator.psc

Never mind, now I am getting combat training as well (never had that before)

Edited by Musje
12 minutes ago, Honorarymold said:

Does this mod have a feature that causes slaves to automatically attend you when you are sitting in a chair? I had a slave randomly start rubbing my feet while saying something about making me more comfortable, and I haven't been able to replicate it to confirm

Yes :)

1 hour ago, Honorarymold said:

how do i get this to trigger? i have been thinking ive been going nuts for months now lol

It's random.  It is either your shoulders or your feet that may get a massage depending on where you sit (sometimes it involved crawling under the table). It can be a follower, PAH slave or HSH slave who does the honours.  Or nobody. I added it to create a little immersive thing, then forgot about it :)

27 minutes ago, Musje said:

It's random.  It is either your shoulders or your feet that may get a massage depending on where you sit (sometimes it involved crawling under the table). It can be a follower, PAH slave or HSH slave who does the honours.  Or nobody. I added it to create a little immersive thing, then forgot about it :)

Ah, I have only seen it happen once, do you recall the chances of it happening? ive been sitting in a chair for ~30 irl minutes with round to HSH slaves with nothing happening except my bodyguard aggressively staring me down, but she does that to everyone.

Edited by Honorarymold

The chances are good but only evaluated when you sit down, not afterwards.  If anything happens to prevent the event: the script determining your shoulders or feet are not reachable, no follower or slave being available and so on, then it never happens as long as you are sitting down.  When you get up and sit down again, you get a new chance.

2 hours ago, Musje said:

The chances are good but only evaluated when you sit down, not afterwards.  If anything happens to prevent the event: the script determining your shoulders or feet are not reachable, no follower or slave being available and so on, then it never happens as long as you are sitting down.  When you get up and sit down again, you get a new chance.

Aha! i got it to work, you the best

for that crash i mentioned i have no idea what the markers for prison cause it.

as for the salves dont stay in their cell marker. i have no idea also. it wa fine when i first updated the mod but then i had to  destgory the  camp due to the  cant interact with a slave bug. and on new camp they just go wander around. once i finish changine some textures im gonan take and remove the home markers and see if its because of them. its possible this might be a issue with a existin game updating. also that camp has no trainer/taskmitress yet.

good news thou is that your update seemed to have fixed most of the outfit issues. they keep the havok object equiped from 3ba and bhunp. even wigs stay.
only 2 things i found.
1. if you use the 3ba/bhunp smp toggle on a HSH slave it strips them naked(items just all unequip into iventory)
2. you have to exit talking to them and redo outfit if you forgot to give them something.

example: gave slave clothes in HSH she wars them. but if you don texit dialgue with her any items you give her after that dont get equiped. so basicaly you can only modify outfit once per dialgoue session if yhou dont give them everything at that one point.

4 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

for that crash i mentioned i have no idea what the markers for prison cause it.

as for the salves dont stay in their cell marker. i have no idea also. it wa fine when i first updated the mod but then i had to  destgory the  camp due to the  cant interact with a slave bug. and on new camp they just go wander around. once i finish changine some textures im gonan take and remove the home markers and see if its because of them. its possible this might be a issue with a existin game updating. also that camp has no trainer/taskmitress yet.

good news thou is that your update seemed to have fixed most of the outfit issues. they keep the havok object equiped from 3ba and bhunp. even wigs stay.
only 2 things i found.
1. if you use the 3ba/bhunp smp toggle on a HSH slave it strips them naked(items just all unequip into iventory)
2. you have to exit talking to them and redo outfit if you forgot to give them something.

example: gave slave clothes in HSH she wars them. but if you don texit dialgue with her any items you give her after that dont get equiped. so basicaly you can only modify outfit once per dialgoue session if yhou dont give them everything at that one point.

Does the problem occur in outdoor camps, in houses, or both?

In the past, the script automatically assigned preferred cell, house and bedroom markers to a slave when they were registered in a house, but I removed that because it caused issues for slaves trensfering from another house.  Now the preferred markers are cleared when registering, which also improves the sandboxing.

In the outdoor setting, maybe the packages won't reliably detect the markers if the slave happens to wander too far.  I'll look into this, maybe auto assign preferreed markers again for outdoor cells.

As for the crashing, is it only the cell marker that causes this?

9 hours ago, Musje said:

Does the problem occur in outdoor camps, in houses, or both?

In the past, the script automatically assigned preferred cell, house and bedroom markers to a slave when they were registered in a house, but I removed that because it caused issues for slaves trensfering from another house.  Now the preferred markers are cleared when registering, which also improves the sandboxing.

In the outdoor setting, maybe the packages won't reliably detect the markers if the slave happens to wander too far.  I'll look into this, maybe auto assign preferreed markers again for outdoor cells.

As for the crashing, is it only the cell marker that causes this?

well this is a inside camp. you can test it yourself its the safe house for legacy of the dragonborn. it has roughly  8 rooms and and normal doors between them.

im gonna play around iwth it more and see  whats going on when i got time.

16 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

well this is a inside camp. you can test it yourself its the safe house for legacy of the dragonborn. it has roughly  8 rooms and and normal doors between them.

im gonna play around iwth it more and see  whats going on when i got time.

One thing to note is: if you have multiple cell markers and you don't assign one specifically, the slaves tend to wander from one to the next