Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

A bit off-topic but -

@Musje I am glad to see you back! Had us worried.

I've been off modding for a while, still kind of am but I did fire up Skyrim and the CK again.  And I was a bit too busy to read the forums too.  I don't have any firm plans for the mods just yet but open to suggestions!

1 hour ago, MilfSimmer said:

I have a question about the markers, do they work for the closest furniture or do they act with a radius. Trying to build a kinda complex prison but not sure if I have to put 1 marker x piece or not. 

Depends on the marker. The slaves will go to any appropriate marker within detection range, which should cover all but the largest houses. 

The markers themselves have a varying range: the bedroom and cell markers are rather small, so if you have multiple cells in your prison, you could put a cell marker in each. The slaves will move between markers, unless you assign them to a specific marker.

The house token covers a single interior space regardless of size, but doesn't cover sections of the house behind teleporting doors. In that case you can add multiple house tokens, but slaves moving between them is a bit flakey (not in a dangerous way though)

here the clothing  issues i know after years of HSH  use that i ahvve
1. outfit system is to convoluted. there like 4 different outfit selections.
2. (none dom modified version) mods like 3ba and bhunp use a  havok object to enable smp on npc. with  base hsh it deletes that randomly an also wont let them keep it equiped when moved into HSH. with the dom modified script they still dont equip it but they no longer delte it.
3. slaves dont redress on their own. if you tell them to strip they stay nude forever. probably have where only slaves being trained stay nude and others reequip after a hour.
4. slaves refuse to use wigs. they unequipped if moved to hsh then even if you get them to equip it even if you tell them wear this for now on they will just unequp it randomly on their own.

10 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

here the clothing  issues i know after years of HSH  use that i ahvve
1. outfit system is to convoluted. there like 4 different outfit selections.
2. (none dom modified version) mods like 3ba and bhunp use a  havok object to enable smp on npc. with  base hsh it deletes that randomly an also wont let them keep it equiped when moved into HSH. with the dom modified script they still dont equip it but they no longer delte it.
3. slaves dont redress on their own. if you tell them to strip they stay nude forever. probably have where only slaves being trained stay nude and others reequip after a hour.
4. slaves refuse to use wigs. they unequipped if moved to hsh then even if you get them to equip it even if you tell them wear this for now on they will just unequp it randomly on their own.

I notice much the same, and I'm revisiting the HSH outfit system.

1. not sure what you mean by that!

2 and 4. Some clothing items should be ignored, this will be keyboard based rather than slot based, so the special objects like DD items and that havok thing will not be affected by the clothing system.  Wigs are a different matter, will still be slot based (hair and longhair).  But it should be ok, I don't think other stuff occupies those slots much.

3. That is intentional. If you want them naked (without taken their stuff), you use that strip option.  There is no option to temporarily strip them.  That could be optional (maybe undeer the instructions to the Taskmaster)

Having sex with player, or with each other?  I'll have a look at that.

The outfit system in HSH is born of bad wine, feverdreams and late night frustrations :)   I have an alternative system running on the side now for all types of slaves, and that works a lot better and is simpler.  Once that works correctly, I'll incorporate that in HSH and AYGAS.

On 11/26/2022 at 3:31 PM, Musje said:

I've been off modding for a while, still kind of am but I did fire up Skyrim and the CK again.  And I was a bit too busy to read the forums too.  I don't have any firm plans for the mods just yet but open to suggestions!

Can I suggest an NPC somewhere or some method to "Mass export" or sell, from HSH or PAHE to AYGAS so they populate the world some, as I dunno about others but those cute Prettier Bandits and Female Falmers are just too tempting when they try to attack and lose and get too many to keep in HSH, and it takes forever to try to sell them one by one by one (especially when half the NPC's give the "Not interested" answer) 

Or maybe an option under the Taskmistress menu to "Send trained slaves to (Merchant) Aygas" type option and you get the proceeds from the sale. 

Edited by kohlteth

@Musje I saw in the diary of mine thread you were talking about fixing a bug in one of the HSH scripts, while your at it could you also increase the number of HSH slaves we are allowed in phhshflexistorage as well up to the array limit (127 i believe)

Tried to do it myself but could never find all the .psc's from the soft dependancys so i couldn't get it to compile - put it up to 90 on this one to see if it would work and was then going to put it up to 127

phhshflexistorage.psc

On 12/2/2022 at 1:32 PM, pinky6225 said:

@Musje I saw in the diary of mine thread you were talking about fixing a bug in one of the HSH scripts, while your at it could you also increase the number of HSH slaves we are allowed in phhshflexistorage as well up to the array limit (127 i believe)

Tried to do it myself but could never find all the .psc's from the soft dependancys so i couldn't get it to compile - put it up to 90 on this one to see if it would work and was then going to put it up to 127

phhshflexistorage.psc 34.75 kB · 0 downloads

Yas compiling this thing is a nightmare :)  I set up Skyrim again and spent an afternoon getting it to a point where stuff would compile.

I'll put out a new release soon, and I'll up the limit.

15 minutes ago, Musje said:

Attached patch improves the reliability of the Rested Hunter auctions a little.  Works for both LE and SE.  Recommended for everyone, but required if you are running the SE mod that puts Papyrus on the main thread.

HSH LE_SE 1.26 Patch.7z 9.9 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for

- coming back!

- and updating this again.  It's as good a mod as is out there, and any improvements are very welcome

A quick query.  I added HSH well into my current play, and I can't get the MCM to appear.  I know others have found it a bit quirky at times, but I've never encountered the issue before, either adding to a new, or existing, game.  Any suggestions as to how to give it a push?  I've done the obvious things, eg, the kick from ski_configmanagerinstance, but to no avail

Any help would be welcome, thanks

DQW 

1 hour ago, DonQuiWho said:

A quick query.  I added HSH well into my current play, and I can't get the MCM to appear.  I know others have found it a bit quirky at times, but I've never encountered the issue before, either adding to a new, or existing, game.  Any suggestions as to how to give it a push?  I've done the obvious things, eg, the kick from ski_configmanagerinstance, but to no avail

In Vortex,  I uninstalled and then reinstalled the mod. This reset it's build order and dependancies. 

I've got a new bug and I have no idea what is causing it. When I try to make NPCs use the Heretical Resources' Havok chains they just play a knock back animation, stand back up, then stand still. The options menu still appears but whenever I try to attach them they just replay the knockback animation then stand up. 

The chains worked previously on this save. I have HSH and heretical resources at the top of the load order so they are not being over written.

Has anybody else had this problem or know what could cause it? 

23 minutes ago, beetlebug123 said:

I've got a new bug and I have no idea what is causing it. When I try to make NPCs use the Heretical Resources' Havok chains they just play a knock back animation, stand back up, then stand still. The options menu still appears but whenever I try to attach them they just replay the knockback animation then stand up. 

The chains worked previously on this save. I have HSH and heretical resources at the top of the load order so they are not being over written.

Has anybody else had this problem or know what could cause it? 

It could be a script timing issue.  Your save grows and the scripts have more to do, and the havoc chains were always a little iffy; the game engine was never meant to do any of that :)

Try it in a different place (with fewer slaves maybe)

5 hours ago, Musje said:

Attached patch improves the reliability of the Rested Hunter auctions a little.  Works for both LE and SE.  Recommended for everyone, but required if you are running the SE mod that puts Papyrus on the main thread.

HSH LE_SE 1.26 Patch.7z 9.9 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you so much for making this compatible with the Papyrus main thread tweak!
Do you use OsmelMC Utility PLus? If you do, are the slaves that are in training using furniture for sex scenes while the main thread tweak is enabled? I get furniture sex animations with the PC if I choose "use without ask". Its cool to see the scene start instantly because of the tweak. Now slaves in training walk to the furniture, and the play a scene right next to it every time, but it isn't a furniture animation. 

Edited by aulton1968
On 11/21/2022 at 2:41 AM, kohlteth said:

I just have to share this with you all just in case you like me had major lag when trying to transfer from PAHE to HSH or AYGAS or just enslaving took longer than it should. 

(in my case probably my own fault due to my SSE running at around 15gig memory when playing) 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779?tab=description

Papyrus Tweaks NG

Things that would take anywhere from 20 seconds to sometimes minutes to happen, are now INSTANT or near to. check it out !! The 

• Run Scripts On Main Thread

Feature is a LIFESAVER when playing a rather Mod heavy game if you have a PC that is not a potato. 

Great call out! The instant enslavement is immersive. I haven't tested how long it takes the taskmistress to start training yet.   

Edited by aulton1968
5 hours ago, Good Provider said:

In Vortex,  I uninstalled and then reinstalled the mod. This reset it's build order and dependancies. 

7 hours ago, Musje said:

Check your logs for issues, installation errors are a common cause for the menu not appearing. 

Or save your game and reload it.

Thanks

I'll give those a whirl

for a arousal feed back loop you mainly get it if you have mods that auto let sex start. a good one is scent of sex. for example i have a rule for it that if someoen in slave faction ahs 100 arousal they get raped by a animal. due to the feed back lloop of them always being naked poor meeko was always balls deep in a slave near all time  after a while.

3 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

Thank you so much for making this compatible with the Papyrus main thread tweak!
Do you use OsmelMC Utility PLus? If you do, are the slaves that are in training using furniture for sex scenes while the main thread tweak is enabled? I get furniture sex animations with the PC if I choose "use without ask". Its cool to see the scene start instantly because of the tweak. Now slaves in training walk to the furniture, and the play a scene right next to it every time, but it isn't a furniture animation. 

I don't use that mod.

I'll check the furniture script to see if a tweak is needed. There are probably several places where an extra delay is needed because of the thread mod.

2 hours ago, Musje said:

Ugh, ready to give up on Skyrim modding again.  I was working on HSH for a while, until suddenly none of the script properties will open anymore in CK.

If modding were a video game, CK would be the final boss (who also cheats and crashes your game just as you're about to win) ?