25. The Nordic Queen

This is an alternate start mod with an important playthrough aspect. You start in an old and forgotten draugr tomb. Some random adventurers exploring this place when they suddenly activate your coffin. You look like an draugr coverd in bandages and your first quest is to kill them and to escape your tomb. When you are at the end you found a wounded person that is fears you, but instead of killing him you feel something in your mind or your body and you start to rape him. At the climax you suck a part of his living soul out of him and your old draugr body looks a bit more human again while the victim is turned into a draugr.

There is also a new book that you can find around Skyrim that is about an old dominant Queen that was blessed by a daedric prince. With this power she was immortal, but the thing was she had to absorb sperm to hold her youth and beauty. Somehow she got betrayed and sealed away.

The thing is that you have to drain/absorb sperm from a living creature to hold your human form. This is only possible when you dominate your victim.

This mod contains different draugr and human forms:

Stage 1: The lowest stage of your character. No Tits, no ass, no hair and very thin. You walk much slower and you attacks are weak and you get more dmg from normal attacks, but your resistens against fire, ice and lighting are very high. This form should look more rotten then an normal draugr. While your are in your draugr form you are friendly to other draugr, but humans are aggressiv.

When you rape 2 people you get stage 2.

Stage 2: Stronger then stage 1 and resistens buff is weaker. You can now see very small boobs and a small ass and you have short hair. You look like a normal draugr.

When you rape 2 people you get stage 3.

Stage 3: From now on you are a human again. No resistens buff but also no debuffs. Still very small boobs, ass and short hair. You are thin like an draugr, very pale and you look ill.

When you are rape 1 person you get stage 4.

Stage 4: Your normal body like the one you would create. No debuffs or buffs.

When you rape 3 people you get stage 5.

Stage 5: The stage that was feared when you was a queen. Bigger tits, bigger ass, slightly higher then your normal body. You deal more damage and your resistens are slightly higher. Optional: different hairstyle, eyes, lipstick, tattoos.

IMPORTANT:

- you can't absorb when you are the vicitim (prevents conflict with other mods where you are a slave)

- every 12 or 24 hours you lose 1 rapepoint (lol)

- the buff in stage 5 should be strong enough that you want to hold that stage.

- A button in the menu that starts the quest (teleported into the coffin) (when you dont want to start a new game).

Its a bit more then just an alternate start and maybe a bit to much for your "alternate start" mod, but maybe you find a way to intergrate this into your mod.

If you want to contiune making mods for skyrim maybe you found something here.

That is... quite a bit beyond the scope of this mod. ;)

Not a bad idea at all, but just a little bigger than what this is supposed to do.

Rather than doing all this you could link in either PSQ or Deadly Drain and just start the character in an old draugr tomb with 3 dead bodies surronding you and a case of amnesia for character. Possibly a book helping to explain or something.

It could be a nice succubus start, not sure on what fluff though.

Nice, been a long time since someone created any sex time mods for AS, glad to see one come around finally. Mind if I ask of any starts for Skeevers? Something like living in under-water ways, rats getting jiggy with your ass (pun intended) because 'you're be all up in their turf'?

Skeever start is on my to-do list. "I am an unfortunate exterminator." I just need to find a good skeever-infested spot. Or make one, I suppose... I was thinking of using Purewater Run for that.

Hello. I use both Skooma Whore and Sexlab Stories yet the the skooma and Redwave brothel starts don't start for me? Or are they not available yet?

As it says on the DL page, Red Wave doesn't have any integration yet. Actually, Red Wave and Spriggan Host should be available sometime soon (skyrimll said "tomorrow" but I don't like to push :) ).

The Skooma Whore start not triggering is a problem, though. It doesn't even require the mod - you should be transported right to Gilfre's house. I'll double-check that... maybe I left a bit of code out.

I don't think the warlock start is new.  It is the option listed when you choose that you have "escaped but then been captured by someone else".  And then choose the "I'm a warlock's plaything and test subject in a secret laboratory."  You start as a slave of an electromancer in Sinderin's Field Laboratory.  The option itself has nothing to do with being a soul gem incubator... that is just my story that I've added to it!  The main weaknesses of the start are that your owner is the only 1 in the building and that there is a dwemer sphere just outside the door which makes escape almost impossible without some cheating  :blush:

Ah, that one. Yeah... I've gotten good results with just running as fast as humanly (elfanly? khajiitanly, argonianally... :) ) possible for the nearest elevator. Which isn't easy when you're starting out in slave heels. ;)

Thank you for your quick reply. :) I've always wanted a kinky alternate start mod and this is great. Thank you again.

Solstheim start, (I think it's the pregnancy one). Sort of difficult getting off the island if the boat bloke doesn't have the buy passage option and you have fast travel disabled.

Also is there supposed to be a giant hell hound collar outside the mining camp?

Oh! I thought that LAL took care of that automatically. I'll see about fast-forwarding the quest.

And the hell hound collar was semi-intentional... that is, I put it as a ring around the trap door, moved it off because it didn't look right, and forgot about it.

Just consider it part of the unique architecture of the island. :)

EDIT: Both issues are fixed in the next version.

Rather than doing all this you could link in either PSQ or Deadly Drain and just start the character in an old draugr tomb with 3 dead bodies surronding you and a case of amnesia for character. Possibly a book helping to explain or something.

It could be a nice succubus start, not sure on what fluff though.

Something like that is actually being worked on right now. No promises as to when it'll be done, but it's in the pipeline.  :)

Be of good cheer - you have indeed provided inspiration.  :D

Great mod!

Please add the Milk Mod Economy "milk maid" or "milk slave" start, Slaverun Reloaded start option could be interesting. :)

Milk Mod Economy is on my to-do list, but I haven't actually played that mod in quite a long time, and I hadn't figured out a good place to integrate.

I didn't even think about Slaverun... I'll add it to my list. ;)

Thank you for your quick reply. :) I've always wanted a kinky alternate start mod and this is great. Thank you again.

Thank you for trying it out! :)

Guest Cheesebunny23

I do have a request for you... Angrim apprentice.. it always bothered me that Angrim was hiding away in his basement without any quest line to send you there.

That was kind of solved by adding some rumors to send you his way, but it is still very subtle.

A start at the ruined farm above the basement, with some journal text explaining why you are there would help.

Maybe something along the line of 'I am Angrim's biggest fan...  He is so hot and awesome. I read all his manuals and books about sexual magic and i can't wait to learn under his tutelage. Those frigid mages in the College laughed at my inquiries about Angrim. I will show them...'. For female mages only.

Sure thing. I just put it on my to-do list. :)

Patience... I still have a bit of work for Stories. 

Unless I run into an offline emergency, I will have the Stories/Dibella/SD+/Alicia related starts available tomorrow night.

Like I said... I jumped the gun a bit here.  :blush:

How about something related to Herm Mora?

Okay... what did you have in mind? Another Solstheim start, something like that?

Wow... just read those starts and I must say they really sound exciting! I often run new saves just to play another character concept and those starts are so great for that. I used Immerslave a lot and there were many starts for SD+ and even for Simple Slavery but your mod brings new spice into the game I must try out. Thank you!

Thank you. I do the same thing sometimes.

It isn't perfect, and there's still some fine detail I need to work out (like the Vampire door guard and the Beeing Female NPCs not casting spells properly), but I'm glad it's working out. :)

Possibly something involving the player in Apocrypha wearing Herm Mora priest armor and the idea being your a adventurer who got captured and are being turned into a seeker and you need to escape.

Possibly something involving the player in Apocrypha wearing Herm Mora priest armor and the idea being your a adventurer who got captured and are being turned into a seeker and you need to escape.

Like a lot of excellent ideas, this is really one for a different mod. CCAS just integrates with other mods, it doesn't really provide a lot of content on its own.

Still, that isn't much different from the Nord Queen idea in execution... it's certainly a possibility.

Hm, tried setting this up but encountered an issue preventing me from actually getting started. Once I've chosen the story and use the bed I get a black screen for a bit and then it fades back into the prison cell only now the statue is gone? I have all the dependencies etc and have made sure they're all up to date ASFAIK.

Attached my P log, I did have to snip it down a bit but it has everything from a load up and attempt to start from a fresh save.

Oh, Sorry, to avoid any confusion in the log, the latest entries would be from me testing out one of the vanilla/Immerslave LAL starts to check if they were working (which they are) and I only re-enabled immerslave after running into this issue with CCAS and LAL alone so I doubt those are conflicting.

Muuuch better P log now.

Papyrus.0.log

Hm, tried setting this up but encountered an issue preventing me from actually getting started. Once I've chosen the story and use the bed I get a black screen for a bit and then it fades back into the prison cell only now the statue is gone? I have all the dependencies etc and have made sure they're all up to date ASFAIK.

Attached my P log, I did have to snip it down a bit but it has everything from a load up and attempt to start from a fresh save.

Oh, Sorry, to avoid any confusion in the log, the latest entries would be from me testing out one of the vanilla/Immerslave LAL starts to check if they were working (which they are) and I only re-enabled immerslave after running into this issue with CCAS and LAL alone so I doubt those are conflicting.

Muuuch better P log now.

Have you looked on the table? There might be some lock picks in a little container?

Muuuch better P log now.

Have you looked on the table? There might be some lock picks in a little container?

I was choosing various stories from this mod, do they all start in that prison cell? I just assumed It was meant to teleport me out?

The quest still says to use the bed once it's faded back in. Tried with the dog chewtoy story this time.

Muuuch better P log now.

I was choosing various stories from this mod, do they all start in that prison cell? I just assumed It was meant to teleport me out?

In my experience some scenarios it does, some scenarios it doesn't. 

(puts out salt shaker)

I have the CCAS Starts v3 file so some of these might be fixed or might be aggro issues from a bug I have noticed but haven't found/fixed.

Kinda liked the bandit start... first try I gave up the cherry (though in character my PC was probably doing the whole camp as it was)... couple mudcrabs on the other side of the wall drove the whole camp nuts while the starting dialog and scene played out though, for a little side entertainment.

I'm assuming as a known bandit the 500g bounty is supposed to remain no matter what option you take?

Second try I put off the bandit and she ran out to gawk at the mudcrabs like everyone else, giving me an easy chance to nab the key and drop through the trap door.  A quck check for loot and fish, and I was out into the river.  Just a matter of moments had arrows wizzing past me... I guess the bandits knew what was going on faster than I thought. I still managed to hit the island and grab the loot from the chest there, before hoofing it up the road to Rorikstead.  I thought heading to the next hold where I didn't have a bounty would make for a good new start.  Some wandering wolves alerted me to the bandits at the crossroads.. ones I'd forgotten with the bandits chasing me from behind.  Luck for me, and imperial patrol and cut down most of them and I was able to swipe a set of armor and bow while running for Shoal's farm.   The farmers quickly put down the two bandits still alive at the crossroads ambush that followed me up the hill and I safely made it over to Rorikstead.

Troll start worked out just fine. Everyone was pacifed while the PC was in the cave and aggroed when I left and returned.  Took me a while to find my way out, that cave always gets me lost.

Loved the dialog in the forsworn start. I can see this tying into the Sisters of Dibella quest mod skyrimll is working on. At first I thought I'd find the other person there and thought it would be hard to leave, and then come back to get her, but managed my escape out the door, around the tower and down the hill easy enough.  I don't remember the mod or location, but one alt-start or alt-death mod put you in a cave and you could collect items for a poison to enable your escape.  I suppose the tower chamber is too small and limited for something like that but the thought crossed my mind.

Wolves were aggressive to me, but I don't know why that was.  Since I had Sexlab Leveling installed and setup and Sexlab Util set to pacify after a rape, 3 sex scenes and they were all happy again.  As I left the cave, a flegling vampire came running down the beach and was promply skewered by the 3 horkers there.  I was going to lead the back into the cave for doggy lunches, but they didn't cooperate and the wolves were aggressive again.

Chew toy worked, once I figured out what the options were.  Didn't realize you weren't supposed to want to train the dogs at first, and wondered why I was able to just walk out the front door. :)

Honeystrand was fine. Liked the dialog added to the bear.  Any chance that could be (or has been) added to the troll start?

Muuuch better P log now.

All of the options should teleport you to the option's starting location except the "I want to escape this cell"  which when selected adds the lockpicks to the soulgem holder on the desk.

(puts out salt shaker)

I have the CCAS Starts v3 file so some of these might be fixed or might be aggro issues from a bug I have noticed but haven't found/fixed.

Kinda liked the bandit start... first try I gave up the cherry (though in character my PC was probably doing the whole camp as it was)... couple mudcrabs on the other side of the wall drove the whole camp nuts while the starting dialog and scene played out though, for a little side entertainment.

I'm assuming as a known bandit the 500g bounty is supposed to remain no matter what option you take?

Second try I put off the bandit and she ran out to gawk at the mudcrabs like everyone else, giving me an easy chance to nab the key and drop through the trap door.  A quck check for loot and fish, and I was out into the river.  Just a matter of moments had arrows wizzing past me... I guess the bandits knew what was going on faster than I thought. I still managed to hit the island and grab the loot from the chest there, before hoofing it up the road to Rorikstead.  I thought heading to the next hold where I didn't have a bounty would make for a good new start.  Some wandering wolves alerted me to the bandits at the crossroads.. ones I'd forgotten with the bandits chasing me from behind.  Luck for me, and imperial patrol and cut down most of them and I was able to swipe a set of armor and bow while running for Shoal's farm.   The farmers quickly put down the two bandits still alive at the crossroads ambush that followed me up the hill and I safely made it over to Rorikstead.

Troll start worked out just fine. Everyone was pacifed while the PC was in the cave and aggroed when I left and returned.  Took me a while to find my way out, that cave always gets me lost.

Loved the dialog in the forsworn start. I can see this tying into the Sisters of Dibella quest mod skyrimll is working on. At first I thought I'd find the other person there and thought it would be hard to leave, and then come back to get her, but managed my escape out the door, around the tower and down the hill easy enough.  I don't remember the mod or location, but one alt-start or alt-death mod put you in a cave and you could collect items for a poison to enable your escape.  I suppose the tower chamber is too small and limited for something like that but the thought crossed my mind.

Wolves were aggressive to me, but I don't know why that was.  Since I had Sexlab Leveling installed and setup and Sexlab Util set to pacify after a rape, 3 sex scenes and they were all happy again.  As I left the cave, a flegling vampire came running down the beach and was promply skewered by the 3 horkers there.  I was going to lead the back into the cave for doggy lunches, but they didn't cooperate and the wolves were aggressive again.

Chew toy worked, once I figured out what the options were.  Didn't realize you weren't supposed to want to train the dogs at first, and wondered why I was able to just walk out the front door. :)

Honeystrand was fine. Liked the dialog added to the bear.  Any chance that could be (or has been) added to the troll start?

Muuuch better P log now.

All of the options should teleport you to the option's starting location except the "I want to escape this cell"  which when selected adds the lockpicks to the soulgem holder on the desk.

I see, seems no matter which i choose I endup in the cell with lockpicks.

I was reading your notes, specifically: There is a bug where starting a new game puts you as a Nord female with the name "Slave." This is right on starting, before you even talk to the LAL statue. I don't know what's causing this, and have been unable to reproduce it. It does not seem to be affecting anything, though.

The 2.0 version of Maria Eden Prostitution (maria.esp) contains a very similar override, though the race is Imperial, not Nord. 

Since that isn't an exact match, and you don't mention Maria Eden in your list of soft requirements, I'm guessing that isn't in your load order and it is something else.  You can quickly find which mod is doing it by starting TES5Edit up against your current load order.  Once it is finished loading everything, look for Skyrim.esm in the left-hand list.  Expand the + and look for Non-Player Character (Actor).  Further expand that and "Player" is the first entry.  Click the FormID value "Player" in the left-hand menu  You should then be able see in the right-hand pane which mod is overwriting that value.

Hope this helps.

I have a suggestion for you.

Milk Mod Economy has a framework to support Milk Slavery. One of your starts is literally milk slavery. I'm kind of amazed you didn't try to include MME~ It even has a 'milk slave' tag in its system.

Overall it looks really fun, however. :) I like it.

Muuuch better P log now.

You are getting the very same error that TheAkwardTaco is getting. So far I am unable to figure out what's causing that, but it seems to be permanent.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1529267

My only suggestions were that perhaps NMM or MO was putting files in wrong places, or that redownloading and reinstalling it might fix the issue, but neither seemed to be at fault. You could try those, but no guarantees it'd work... I hope not many people are getting this error. Is it "two people are reporting it because two people have it" or is it more "two people are reporting it hiding the dozens that also have it" kind of thing...  :-/

What version are you running? Can you try installing the latest version, or if you are using the latest version, installing an earlier version, and please report whether it suddenly starts working? It might be something I've either fixed, or accidentally broken, in a new version.

There are several starting scenarios that are pointing to Sexlab Stories, SD+, etc. that aren't enabled yet (they're supposed to be up Sunday night but I think the site update might have put paid to that - poor skyrimll has been working his ass off trying to get them out the door and probably had to get some sleep).

There are no scenarios where you're supposed to start in the cell and escape - they're all supposed to teleport you elsewhere. Except some of them aren't finished. The scenarios that do that are clearly posted in the OP.

I was originally going to keep them disabled until they were fully fleshed out, but decided against it because it might take lots of updates... but when it comes down to it, lots of updates is probably better than lots of bug reports. I dunno...

karlpaws, responding to your (large :) ) post in-text instead of below, it's easier for me:

(puts out salt shaker) (please put out the mustard too)

I'm assuming as a known bandit the 500g bounty is supposed to remain no matter what option you take? Well, yeah. You're a bandit. Just because you don't do what a different bandit tells you to do doesn't change anything.

Gerast forcegreets automatically, but she has a couple of ways to get through. Agree immediately, put her off and agree later, put her off and run out of the shack (making everyone aggressive), put her off and escape out through the tunnel (making everyone aggressive but it shouldn't matter because they're too far away).

I don't know what's going on with the mudcrabs... during my testing, the camp never went aggressive. I had turned off all the Populated Skyrim mods for testing, are you using anything like that? Or any mods that add creatures to locations, specifically mudcrabs near enough to trigger hostility?

The thing about the troll start, and this is something that I am not happy with, is that the trigger is right outside the door. I wanted to let you able to move around outside a bit (like all through the destroyed settlement) and not trigger the trolls aggression. This turned out to be impossible because of the way I did the faction removal - it happens right on the cell switch. The only way to do it differently would be to put a second trigger inside and keep turning factions on and off again, which would work perfectly... except for the fact that no matter where you went, what you did, what other mods you have, and what quests you completed, you'd always be friendly to those trolls, which could seriously mess with quests like the companions Animal Extermination quests. As it is, it's a tradeoff, and not a good one. :(

Loved the dialog in the forsworn start. I can see this tying into the Sisters of Dibella quest mod skyrimll is working on. At first I thought I'd find the other person there and thought it would be hard to leave, and then come back to get her, but managed my escape out the door, around the tower and down the hill easy enough.  I don't remember the mod or location, but one alt-start or alt-death mod put you in a cave and you could collect items for a poison to enable your escape.  I suppose the tower chamber is too small and limited for something like that but the thought crossed my mind. As it is, I might have broken some poor NPCs navigation ability by increasing the tower the way I did. I just hope I didn't introduce incompatibilities with any other mods that alter that tower. :)

The wolves are aggressive too? Damn... thought I had that locked down. There's a problem with the animal starts - particularly the bear start, but all of them - where the animals are randomly aggressive. There's no pattern to it and I can't figure it out, but in my several tests the wolves were always friendly, and the bears aggressive like half the time. I don't think this is a Sexlab issue, this seems to be entirely a vanilla issue or something with this mod. I'm still working on it.

If you just walk out the door, you're in breach of contract and you get a bounty. But nothing much happens unless you talk to a guard. I went with the "unwilling" aspect because it seemed to make more sense, what with Cidhna mine and all that.

p.s. If you ever do end up in Cidhna mine, the guy who just let you walk out the door without stopping you and demanding you fulfill your contract will be arrested in your place.

OH MY GODS THE BEAR WORKED FOR YOU BUT THE WOLVES DID NOT This is really strange...

Like I said, and the OP said, the only options that don't teleport you are those that are specifically pointed out in the OP. Basically, if you disable Sexlab Stories, Stories Devious, and SD+, you shouldn't get any like that... at least for now.

If you are trying one that is supposed to teleport you, like some people are, and it's not working, that's a bug.

I'm still a little worried about that not working properly...

I see, seems no matter which i choose I endup in the cell with lockpicks.

Yep, same as the awkward taco. Sorry about this...

I was reading your notes, specifically: There is a bug where starting a new game puts you as a Nord female with the name "Slave." This is right on starting, before you even talk to the LAL statue. I don't know what's causing this, and have been unable to reproduce it. It does not seem to be affecting anything, though.

The 2.0 version of Maria Eden Prostitution (maria.esp) contains a very similar override, though the race is Imperial, not Nord. 

Since that isn't an exact match, and you don't mention Maria Eden in your list of soft requirements, I'm guessing that isn't in your load order and it is something else.  You can quickly find which mod is doing it by starting TES5Edit up against your current load order.  Once it is finished loading everything, look for Skyrim.esm in the left-hand list.  Expand the + and look for Non-Player Character (Actor).  Further expand that and "Player" is the first entry.  Click the FormID value "Player" in the left-hand menu  You should then be able see in the right-hand pane which mod is overwriting that value.

Hope this helps.

During development, ME wasn't even installed on my computer.

And it's not happening on my computer at all, this was a report from one of my beta testers. It's tough to say what's causing it since I can't reproduce it - my starts all are the vanilla nord male called "prisoner" start.

I have a suggestion for you.

Milk Mod Economy has a framework to support Milk Slavery. One of your starts is literally milk slavery. I'm kind of amazed you didn't try to include MME~ It even has a 'milk slave' tag in its system.

Overall it looks really fun, however. :) I like it.

Milk Mod Economy has been suggested already, long after it's already on my to-do list.

I'm working on adding it right now (having a little trouble with the modevent). :)

Latest update (v5) April 18 5:55am:

• Removed a giant hellhound collar from the Expectant Mother start.
  • Fixed Gjalund not offering passage back to Skyrim in the Expectant Mother start.
  • Fixed a typo in start 22 (promixed -> promised)
  • Added a start (not yet implemented) for the Nord Queen idea.
  • Fixed missing "goodbye" flags on several of the Mara dialogues.
  • Fixed a missing global check on several of the Expectant Mother dialogues which would prevent several parts of the quest from advancing normally, as well as not allowing dialogue with the other people before talking to Gaev.
  • Known bug: No matter how many times I tweak it and re-export the facegen data, every NPC I've made has the gray face bug. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
  • There's been a Captured Dreams start for a while, but I forgot to add it to the DL page. Oops.
  • Known bug: Sometimes the animals all start out hostile. No idea what causes this. It's intermittent too.
  • Known bug: Some people are reporting that no starts are triggering properly. This one is really irritating...

The next version (v6) will contain a Maria Eden start (finished and working) and a Milk Mod Economy start (not yet working quite right).

And hopefully some fix for those of you who aren't getting any of the starts working at all.

I'm going to wait until at least after skyrimll updates Stories (probably today, Monday, some time).

Latest update (v5) April 18 5:55am:

(...)

The next version (v6) will contain a Maria Eden start (finished and working) and a Milk Mod Economy start (not yet working quite right).

And hopefully some fix for those of you who aren't getting any of the starts working at all.

I'm going to wait until at least after skyrimll updates Stories (probably today, Monday, some time).

That's correct... the release should happen today on my end.

I posted an update on Stories last night just before the site went down for maintenance.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-10-10/?p=1529837

someone help me!!! :o  :o after i've choose an option at dibella statue i'll go to the bed but after a little black screen i am again in the same cell as before the statue is gone and there are 3 lockpick on table, like as i've choose the "i want to escape this cell" option.

thx in adv 

someone help me!!! :o  :o after i've choose an option at dibella statue i'll go to the bed but after a little black screen i am again in the same cell as before the statue is gone and there are 3 lockpick on table, like as i've choose the "i want to escape this cell" option.

thx in adv 

You might want to refer yourself to this post (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/?p=1529925 ) - like 2 posts above yours.

• There is a bug where starting a new game puts you as a Nord female with the name "Slave." This is right on starting, before you even talk to the LAL statue. I don't know what's causing this, and have been unable to reproduce it. It does not seem to be affecting anything, though.

if i remember correctly its maria eden, it doesnt work with LAL

you could also check for mods with dark tale dialogue and if they exist add apropriate dialogue option

to do this look at my mme scripts 

Milk_Dialogue_Hello - checks

MilkQUEST_Conditions - stores conditions

then you apply condition to dialogue through... i think getquestvm or something like that, where you select quest with attached conditions script and do a check on variable set by Milk_Dialogue_Hello 

thx in adv 

I would really like to know which version of this mod you're using, if possible? I'm thinking it might be something I accidentally added recently...

• There is a bug where starting a new game puts you as a Nord female with the name "Slave." This is right on starting, before you even talk to the LAL statue. I don't know what's causing this, and have been unable to reproduce it. It does not seem to be affecting anything, though.

you could also check for mods with dark tale dialogue and if they exist add apropriate dialogue option

then you apply condition to dialogue through... i think getquestvm or something like that, where you select quest with attached conditions script and do a check on variable set by Milk_Dialogue_Hello 

One of my beta testers was using both together I think, and that was the issue. I've since been told they don't play nice from a "new character" standpoint.

thx in adv 

I would really like to know which version of this mod you're using, if possible? I'm thinking it might be something I accidentally added recently...

One of my beta testers was using both together I think, and that was the issue. I've since been told they don't play nice from a "new character" standpoint.

i've installed last version (0.5) and then try with 0.4 but result was the same. thanks for reply

Could you three (TheAwkwardTaco, darkevilhum, renero) post your load orders please? Maybe I can find something there that's conflicting...

What is supposed to happen with the "I am an expectant mother" start? I activate the bed and the screen turns black. The black screen fades away and I am still in the beginning cell and I'm naked. Beeing Female doesn't register me as pregnant either.

Oh dear... I don't know what the problem is. I just recently redid the quest script, and it's possible that I deleted some stuff that shouldn't have been deleted... I'll check.

I just tried a couple other starts and this is happening with all of them. I will check to see if I did something wrong.

Muuuch better P log now.

thx in adv