i've a question in the "nord queen" how can i refill my life force? thx in adv

Great work btw :)

I don't know... I haven't tried that start out yet.

That's skyrimll's start. He deserves the credit. :)

But from what I gather from debug.notifications popping up, you refill your life force by having sex? Probably with Nords, would be my guess.

Yup.

Sex with draugr helps.

Sex with nords help a lot.

Sex with anything else hurts you :)

I still have to work out the balance but the idea is that you have to have sex regularly with nords if you want to keep human form.

Oh and deadly drain powers only work when you are Not in human form :)

Silly question - is there supposed to be something similar going on with the Sexbot stuff, and does something special happen at Some Threshold?

Are there any long-term consequences to any of the starts? Like leaving Markarth and your indentured work program during the dog start. Does it have anything that it would affect afterwards?

The Bandit Honeypot and the Dog Chewtoy both have bounties associated with them.

Whatever you do in the Bandit scenario, you will end up with a 500 gold bounty in Hjaalmarch.

If you leave without "fulfilling your contract" one way or another (speak to Denter about how), you will get a bounty in Markarth as well (I think it was 500). On the other hand, if you do fulfill your contract, you can leave without getting a bounty.

Those two are the only starts with that kind of consequence.

Thanks.

Yea anyone can use these for whatever they want. I dont really mind! If someone is feeling generous though you could help me figure out some odd bugs with a mod of my own. I got a few weeks free so I really want to use this chance to get it done.

The issues are mostly NPCs, quests and dialogues. Fun I know -.-

NO! I ONLY TAKE, I NEVER GIVE! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Actually, we do have a modder's support thread going, but it seems I can't add anyone else to the list for some reason. I would guess a "low post count" but that doesn't make much sense... :)

Maybe jfraser or skyrimll can add someone else to the list? Not sure...

I'll contact a moderator and see.

I asked about adding more participants to the PM, but apparently that's impossible - maxed out at five. :(

You should start a thread and ask your questions there. LL is full of people willing to help. :)

Nothing happens yet with sexbot but it will be something similar (with custom devious devices to enforce cyborg body parts).

Fair enough.  Just curious because . . . well, I was curious, and started having a lot of sex to see what would happen.  I'll give some of the others a try first and come back when there's some updates, then.

(I assume the "getting more from Nords, penalized for others" thing is just a side effect of adapting the code from the other quest, then, and it'll be changed to something else for ELLE mk 2.)

Well I guess its apparent I'm a computer major, not English, and especially not Communications...

I have long considered the English language to be something of an impediment to Human communication, not an aid.

Things would be better if we all spoke Assembler instead.

Of course, it might take up to an hour to form a single sentence, but there's no doubt the meaning would be clear. ;)

I meant why redo all of what LAL does just because there's something wrong with a little bit. At least that's what I thought he was saying, about replacing the empty cell.

Oh. Well, yeah... and no, I don't think that's what he was saying, he was just talking about adding an item to the cell, but yeah, there's absolutely no reason to reinvent the wheel.

I don't know how Bethesda used the CK to develop the game, or if this is just the hacked down thing thing foisted on modders to kinda keep their good "easy to mod" name.

I'm sort of stumped on that one too. For the last couple of months, since I reinstalled everything, I've been very, very lucky with the CK - there have been very few crashes, and it's done pretty much everything I ask of it.

Before that, though... let's just say that if you think Skyrim crashes a lot, that's nothing compared to the CK. It's the only application I know of that you can leave open for five minutes without even touching it and it crashes on its own. Some sort of memory leak, I'd assume... but five minutes? Either Bethesda made the game on a supercomputer, or they sold their souls to Mehrunes Dagon for the ability to use it without breaking things.

There have been times I've wondered whether they have a proprietary in-house dev kit, which they use to make the game, and then the CK as a completely separate application that they release to the public.

On that note, I'm trying the giant start again, because the first time I got no tattoos.

Uh-oh... if you have Slavetats installed, it should happen automatically. At least, it's working on my computer, but that's no guarantee, as recent bugs have made quite clear. :)

Do you have Windows 10? Apparently the constant crashing is caused by some sound settings in CK (which makes very little sense but... Bethesda)

Someone found a fix for this: 

I used it and I haven't had any issues with CK (aside from it doing the usual CK things) since.

Do you have Windows 10? Apparently the constant crashing is caused by some sound settings in CK (which makes very little sense but... Bethesda)

Someone found a fix for this: 

I used it and I haven't had any issues with CK (aside from it doing the usual CK things) since.

Windows 7, and I hope to keep it for as long as possible.

But thanks, I'll check it out anyway... who knows?

Chew toy worked, once I figured out what the options were.  Didn't realize you weren't supposed to want to train the dogs at first, and wondered why I was able to just walk out the front door. :)

If you just walk out the door, you're in breach of contract and you get a bounty. But nothing much happens unless you talk to a guard. I went with the "unwilling" aspect because it seemed to make more sense, what with Cidhna mine and all that.

p.s. If you ever do end up in Cidhna mine, the guy who just let you walk out the door without stopping you and demanding you fulfill your contract will be arrested in your place.

Because I'm an idiot and haven't figured out how it should work... If I "train" one or both dogs I can walk out the door without a forcegreet and no bounty.  If I offer a blowjob (ew, I'm not sticking it in there... not after they did) I also get to leave, and without a bounty.

Is the bounty internal and not part of the standard skyrim system?

Chew toy worked, once I figured out what the options were.  Didn't realize you weren't supposed to want to train the dogs at first, and wondered why I was able to just walk out the front door. :)

If you just walk out the door, you're in breach of contract and you get a bounty. But nothing much happens unless you talk to a guard. I went with the "unwilling" aspect because it seemed to make more sense, what with Cidhna mine and all that.

p.s. If you ever do end up in Cidhna mine, the guy who just let you walk out the door without stopping you and demanding you fulfill your contract will be arrested in your place.

Because I'm an idiot and haven't figured out how it should work... If I "train" one or both dogs I can walk out the door without a forcegreet and no bounty.  If I offer a blowjob (ew, I'm not sticking it in there... not after they did) I also get to leave, and without a bounty.

No, it should apply as normal. Although now that I think about it, I might have gotten the code wrong and applied the bounty to some other hold...? I'm pretty sure it applies to the Reach (Markarth) but I could be mistaken.

IIRC you can either give a blowjob and get out for free, train the dogs and get out for free, or just walk past him and end up with a bounty. I know the Jarl, the cook, and two two cook's assistants have some extra dialogue (I think that's all I added) but none of them will help you get out. The 500 bounty isn't enough to trigger the guards chasing you, so you can technically just keep going once you're outside the keep unless you walk up to a guard and talk to them (Wait... I know you. There's no mistake, you're a wanted woman/man [etc]). 

you should probably use something like:

RegisterForModEvent("MME_AddMilkMaid", "onMME_AddMilkMaid")

sendmodevent("MME_AddMilkMaid", Game.GetPlayer())

you can also make start for males and give them some lactacid (id:343F2)

like:

When I got to Skyrimi was shocked by this weird plce. I've seen pregnant women walking around with huge breasts, leaking milk, and its like noone cares its pretty normal for local inns to sell human milk, they even have automated milking machines and alchemist potions to make females lactate. I just bought some of so called lactacid ... and now i need some willing helper to start my milky business. Could my life possibly get any better?

Whoops... somewhere between the problems with v6 and the release of v7 the code I had seems to have gone missing. It was working, honest!

It was supposed to just apply a milking harness to the player and jumpstart the system that way... somehow I reverted to an earlier test for that stage that just put a message box on the screen instead and didn't actually do any code.

To anyone who's tried the Milk Maid start - sorry about that... v8 will fix it.  :blush:

No, it should apply as normal. Although now that I think about it, I might have gotten the code wrong and applied the bounty to some other hold...? I'm pretty sure it applies to the Reach (Markarth) but I could be mistaken.

IIRC you can either give a blowjob and get out for free, train the dogs and get out for free, or just walk past him and end up with a bounty. I know the Jarl, the cook, and two two cook's assistants have some extra dialogue (I think that's all I added) but none of them will help you get out. The 500 bounty isn't enough to trigger the guards chasing you, so you can technically just keep going once you're outside the keep unless you walk up to a guard and talk to them (Wait... I know you. There's no mistake, you're a wanted woman/man [etc]). 

AH, I guess I wasn't persistent enough tabbing out of his force greet without offering something. Think I'll see what happens when I get into the Mine.

AH, I guess I wasn't persistent enough tabbing out of his force greet without offering something. Think I'll see what happens when I get into the Mine.

Not much. I think he's got a line of dialogue mentioning it but nothing else.

All of my starts that I made are pretty basic and simplistic. Dialogue is pretty much all you're getting from any of them.  ;)

Not much. I think he's got a line of dialogue mentioning it but nothing else.

All of my starts that I made are pretty basic and simplistic. Dialogue is pretty much all you're getting from any of them.  ;)

Yeah, he showed up, said why he was there, asked if I knew anything about it, and that was it. 

So I can report that at least worked.  Wolves and bears I can make friendly if I want, when I want... trolls too, so that's "working as expected" and with matchmaker spells, its not like I need dialog for the trolls. Or Aroused Creatures, or SSX, or ... etc.

Changelog for v8:
Added Prostitute starts at all of the inns in Skyrim (not including the Retching Netch or Stumbling Sabrecat yet)
Fixed bad code on the Milk Maid start that seems to have gotten lost somewhere between v5 and v8
Altered the Red Wave start to be unisex and used the empty stage for a male version of the Milk Maid start
Hopefully fixed the "mara does not have dialogue" issue permanently.
There may be one or two other things, I can't remember.

Here's hoping this works this time!

Potential bugs: These notes are because I just released it without testing first. I'll test these out tomorrow hopefully... but I think everything should be working fine.
I might have left some residual bits from the Red Wave that may interfere with the Milk Maid (male) start. Hopefully not.
I haven't checked the item code for the Lactacid in the Milk Maid (male) start. It should be added normally, but in case it isn't, just add it via the console for now.
I changed the Giant start code around. Pretty sure it's working right, but if not, the tattoo won't show up properly.
I didn't double-check the ID on the prostitute start locations. It's possible I made a mistake, and selecting (for example) the Frozen Hearth puts you in the Bannered Mare instead.
Forgot to add a "Nord only" check to the Nord Queen start. No real problem, just won't make much sense, like starting out pregnant if you are male.
Forgot to update the "surprise me" option, so it won't be including any prostitute starts.
Be sure to tell me if you see any of these, or any other bugs!

EDIT: I forgot to update the seq file for this version. You won't be seeing any dialogue, but that's just because I'm a dumbass. Give me a few minutes, I'll update again.  :dodgy:  EDIT: Fixed now, uploaded v8b.
NOTE: version 8b may also have fixed the gray face bug. I think. I hope.

• v8b: Included a missing .seq file. Oops. Also did a workaround on the facegen data and re-exported, so hopefully the gray face bug has been squashed.

Btw there is another way of dealing with gray faces

instead of exporting FaceGens you can use actor templates in CK

In actor window left bottom corner you got templates

if you got say nord female then choose a template of some nord female unique actor or some bandit or some nord necromancer, or some vigilant of stendar, or some silverhand folk - it makes very little difference which one you choose (well, witches often use "old" textures)

select use traits

and that's it - there would be no gray face as your actor would be using face data taken from that template.

Additional benefit - if someone is using some kind of mod to enhance the looks of vanilla NPCs then it would apply to CCAS NPCs as well.

Also your mod wont gain in "weight". As you wont have to include any nifs.

• v8b: Included a missing .seq file. Oops. Also did a workaround on the facegen data and re-exported, so hopefully the gray face bug has been squashed.

Btw there is another way of dealing with gray faces

instead of exporting FaceGens you can use actor templates in CK

In actor window left bottom corner you got templates

if you got say nord female then choose a template of some nord female unique actor or some bandit or some nord necromancer, or some vigilant of stendar, or some silverhand folk - it makes very little difference which one you choose (well, witches often use "old" textures)

select use traits

and that's it - there would be no gray face as your actor would be using face data taken from that template.

Additional benefit - if someone is using some kind of mod to enhance the looks of vanilla NPCs then it would apply to CCAS NPCs as well.

Also your mod wont gain in "weight". As you wont have to include any nifs.

Really? I'd deliberately avoided using templates. I thought the things the actor would inherit would be detrimental... I know you can turn most of them off, but I had assumed the worst without actually looking at it. In-ter-est-ing...

I could rationalize why the Nord Queen could be of non Nord origin.

She could still be replenished from Nord essence and not be Nord herself.

As long as there is a gender check, no need to add a race check.

I guess there's nothing anywhere that says Draugr had to be Nords. I mean, do we really know if the ancient Nords were as racist as the modern ones?

Really? I'd deliberately avoided using templates. I thought the things the actor would inherit would be detrimental... I know you can turn most of them off, but I had assumed the worst without actually looking at it. In-ter-est-ing...

if you select only "Use Traits" then only thing that would be copied from a template is NPC appearance and things like weight or voice.

Their packages, inventory, abilities, factions etc etc etc would still be up to you to set however you like.

if you select only "Use Traits" then only thing that would be copied from a template is NPC appearance and things like weight or voice.

Their packages, inventory, abilities, factions etc etc etc would still be up to you to set however you like.

But then would you be able to customize the NPC appearance? Or would it be based entirely on the template, unable to be modified?

So i found a slight issue. Sasha, the follower from Cursed Loot has the "I am a character in a dark tale.." dialogue option.

That should only happen if you have this mod installed but do not select one of this mod's starting scenarios. Every NPC in the game will have that option.

Did you select anything from "I am a character in a dark tale" from the Mara statue, or did you select something else?

Just select it once, but do not select any starting scenarios, and it should go away permanently.

So i found a slight issue. Sasha, the follower from Cursed Loot has the "I am a character in a dark tale.." dialogue option.

That should only happen if you have this mod installed but do not select one of this mod's starting scenarios. Every NPC in the game will have that option.

Did you select anything from "I am a character in a dark tale" from the Mara statue, or did you select something else?

Just select it once, but do not select any starting scenarios, and it should go away permanently.

It happened on my main save game, after I installed the mod.

It happened on my main save game, after I installed the mod.

That's unfortunate, but expected. Sorry about that... this hacky workaround was the only way I could think of to fix the issue with no start dialogue showing up. :(

I dunno... maybe I should put back the original check... it seemed to work for a few versions, maybe the Elder Gods have gotten all their kicks and are willing to let it slide again...