[idea] Buildable sexbot

Please make this mod happen i wanna make Ada a humanoid being that can finally do what companions can... & that is sneaking i hate when im out & about with Ada & im trying to sneak around when she is just standing there like a sore-thumb giving away my position everything.

i dont know if it is ok to keep posting her or not but this looks promising. the best way yo answer your question is a best looking sex bot i could think of is something you could upgrade/ edit in someway like any bot or something better.. to the point it could look almost human (from the full upgrading areas of said bot to what u would like bigger/ smaller, more skin feeling to areas or even to the point it looks almost human as said above, (while having the ablity to change almost "every part" of it... so it could fit almost any ones ideas in what it should look like.. (more robotic- human/ synth... but better..   since it is a bot u could upgrade areas to fit your need.. or use bodyslide)

great idea..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is a lore friendly explanation of why assaultrons exist and why they should be sexually functional to an extent.

Female robots are intimidating to male enemy combatants from china that normally have control over women in their society. A female robot running around killing a bunch of their troops would demoralize any of them watching it happen and affect their ability to fight psychologically. The assaultron would have a large penis concealed that would be used to rape enemy combatants to death as an addition form of psychological warfare. A chinese enemy combatant that is used to having control over women in their society would be extremely humiliated by such an attack and the other chinese combatants nearby watching it happen would be similarly effected.

In order to cut down on abuse of civilian populations by military forces the assaultron would be equipped with a self cleaning anal orifice so troops in the field could relieve themselves sexually and avoid catching STDs from other humans and even animals (yes some real sickos out there eeewww) this would also cut costs on drugs and meds required to cure or treat STDs for the military.

This explanation is the only logical thing I could come up with for why the assaultron is female in appearance. There are many other reasons of course but logically it would make sense to do things this way.

But the Chinese were Communist in fallout lore, meaning everyone was free and equal, at least more so than America. 

tumblr_omjb9tU7jL1tcfr2co1_1280.png

(Really saucy animation, Just wanted to boost the moral for this topic page!) Animation link 

Just think soon or some day somthing like this will be a thing were we can enjoy fuckin a sexy robot >w>

That Gif is pretty damn hot. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if it is ok if i keep posting here, or should i create a special thread for my project?

I could use some more detailed info on what would ppl like when it comes to style of the robots.

One style would be what you saw on the images i posted earlier, where the robot has basically human body with a different texture and some armor mashup on top of that, and of course the assaultron head.

Main reason i did it like that, was that it was reasonably easy to make.

But now while i was waiting for some permissions, i started working on a different variant that is basically original assaultron converted to bodyslide.

I intend to make both variants, but which one should be higher priority?

Also, when it comes to the more robotic variant...

Should i keep the original assaultron body proportions as they are in vanilla? or should i go with what you see on the new linked images/vids bellow?

It is shaped to match the base CBBE body, and then built using a bit exaggerated BodySlide preset as an example - to make it like taht, i had to "sculpt" the mesh to fit the base body, so you cannot get a vanilla assaultron shape if thats what you want (unless i'd make another non-sculpted variant).

I could also use some more suggestions in general, or reference images showing what ppl want, etc.

I am not an artist, so there is not chance i would create something complicated from scratch, but i can do some mashups by combining existing stuff.

The Synthotron, Servitron booty, Servitron model

Any progress in this MOD ?

something for inspiration   :)

https://static1.e621...4cb26bf483.webm

How close are we to giving the automaton building system an upgrade, letting us add all sorts of sexy bits to our creations?  I'm thinking Mr. Handies with dildo or milking arms, various shapes and styles of breasts for bots of all types (maybe even some physics enabled ones!), melee weapon attachments like crops and paddles, machine gun nipples, heads with blowjob-hole mouths, animated pistoning penises for crotch armor, custom paintjobs that make parts look like they're covered in latex or leather, sexy decals, slutty make-up on your Assaultron's face, etc.  I'm not even saying these things have to be intractable, I just think it would be hilarious to be having these kinked out robots as companions or running around our settlements!  This feels like it would have been the FIRST thing folks started working on when Automatron came out, but I have seen much aside from a few cosmetic changes to Assaultrons and someone who stuck Fatmans to a robot's chest.  Then again, haven't been around in a couple months, so maybe I missed some massive overhaul that occurred in my absence?

• 1 month later...

Well, I think the closest thing right now would probably be a mod like this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26548/?

And it can add those armour pieces to assaultrons in the world, but for some reason it makes KLEO have male armour pieces, so :confused:. (Only if you choose the second file, the first file just adds them as options in the robot workstation)

I don't know if KLEO is assigned automatically (as in auto armor depending on gender because in the game files KLEO is designated male... for some reason), so I don't know if this mod affects it: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8745/?; OR if the male part is specifically assigned to KLEO.

Anyway...

The main problem is that robots work on a different skeleton structure to humanoids in Fallout4, hence why not a thing yet, because there are no animations for that skeleton yet.

• 1 month later...

Time has come for me to finally finish that Servitron.

I had to start from scratch, but smooth sailing so far.

Got an Assaultron ported to human skeleton, neatly done, polished and ready, except those stupid shoes or how to call it - the default feet of the Assaultron are so fugly, they have like 10 polygons, distorted in all kinds of ways, and next to the neatly adjusted body, it just looks like utter crap.

I NEED TO REPLACE THAT.

I tried reshaping them in OS, then Max, and i just can't do it (i suck).

So i am looking for replacement - some shoes/boots with design that would fit.

I have an image of some shoes in my head, but can't find them anywhere and no clue how are they called.

Any suggestions as to what to replace those feet with, would be VERY helpfull.

It's currently blocking me, because i need to have the legs done before i start making other variants based on them.

41 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Time has come for me to finally finish that Servitron.

I had to start from scratch, but smooth sailing so far.

Got an Assaultron ported to human skeleton, neatly done, polished and ready, except those stupid shoes or how to call it - the default feet of the Assaultron are so fugly, they have like 10 polygons, distorted in all kinds of ways, and next to the neatly adjusted body, it just looks like utter crap.

I NEED TO REPLACE THAT.

I tried reshaping them in OS, then Max, and i just can't do it (i suck).

So i am looking for replacement - some shoes/boots with design that would fit.

I have an image of some shoes in my head, but can't find them anywhere and no clue how are they called.

Any suggestions as to what to replace those feet with, would be VERY helpfull.

It's currently blocking me, because i need to have the legs done before i start making other variants based on them.

Stiletto boots/heels? Platform boots/heels? Wedge heeled boots/shoes?

I'm kind of curious if you may move on to the "handy" bots as well.. but I'm getting ahead of myself. :classic_biggrin:

Glad to see that you're still working on this.

By the way there are some other mods out there you may be able to pull from.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25531/

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23855/?tab=description

15 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Stiletto boots/heels? Platform boots/heels? Wedge heeled boots/shoes?

I'm kind of curious if you may move on to the "handy" bots as well.. but I'm getting ahead of myself. :classic_biggrin:

Glad to see that you're still working on this.

By the way there are some other mods out there you may be able to pull from.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25531/

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23855/?tab=description

Definitely not Stiletto (not until there is a proper HighHeel system), Platform boots are also too high, but some of the Wedgies look a bit similar to what i had in mind - it has to be closed boot, as low as possible, smooth design, no straps or anything so it can be turned into a metalic hoof-like robotic shoe.

I am trying to google images for reference, but i can't seem to find what i am looking for.

I don't really want a "shoe", it is for a robot - a real shoe would look strange, it has to be something that looks like its part of a robot (or that can be made to look like that).

Basically the same thing the vanilla Assaultron had, but smooth, sleek, sexy, strange - a bit hoof-like, or some strange shape unfit for a human but no problem for a robot, and NICE, not ugly like that thing they have :smile:

What about the "handy" bots? I might try to do something with them later, but i myself dont know what, so you'll have to voice your suggestion.

I am not "still" working on it - i dropped it looong time ago, because i lost the most recent work to a technical malfunction, and i needed a break.

I just found a backup with an old WIP version, but it was too old, so i just started again, from scratch.