[idea] Buildable sexbot

I think that it could work if it has one of the parts (head for example) work like Jezbel's head, that replaces default robot companion dialogue and adds it's own. And when once added to automatron it unlocks other parts. In that way it won't affect usual bots and won't mess up anything.
I was thinking about that approach on making non-regular bots (like, I wanted to make an automatron mod that disables follower dialogue and makes him behave like Whitechapel Charlie or Takahashi), but unfortunately my creation kit crashes no matter what after last update.

That is a bit creepy, but cool. Although I think some wouldn't like to have a minigun shoved inside them "drilling". To myself, it brings a whole new meaning, kill them from the inside out. xDDD

Probably only 1mm Sperm rounds but a level 100 survivor should be able to handle it for a minute or 2 assuming they are unfortunate enough to get defeated to be on the receiving end :)

That is a bit creepy, but cool. Although I think some wouldn't like to have a minigun shoved inside them "drilling". To myself, it brings a whole new meaning, kill them from the inside out. xDDD

Probably only 1mm Sperm rounds but a level 100 survivor should be able to handle it for a minute or 2 assuming they are unfortunate enough to get defeated to be on the receiving end :)

Hahahahaha. That's hilarious. Pew pew pew pew pew pew. All you hear. Now the endless possibilities. ~Mind breaks the gutter~

Here is a lore friendly explanation of why assaultrons exist and why they should be sexually functional to an extent.

Female robots are intimidating to male enemy combatants from china that normally have control over women in their society. A female robot running around killing a bunch of their troops would demoralize any of them watching it happen and affect their ability to fight psychologically. The assaultron would have a large penis concealed that would be used to rape enemy combatants to death as an addition form of psychological warfare. A chinese enemy combatant that is used to having control over women in their society would be extremely humiliated by such an attack and the other chinese combatants nearby watching it happen would be similarly effected.

In order to cut down on abuse of civilian populations by military forces the assaultron would be equipped with a self cleaning anal orifice so troops in the field could relieve themselves sexually and avoid catching STDs from other humans and even animals (yes some real sickos out there eeewww) this would also cut costs on drugs and meds required to cure or treat STDs for the military.

This explanation is the only logical thing I could come up with for why the assaultron is female in appearance. There are many other reasons of course but logically it would make sense to do things this way.

There should be those moments where every time your own sex-bot cums or reaches orgasm, a whole bunch of steam would come out like the Sentries. Now that I think about it though, right before they climax, they should also have that red glow to them. Indicating they're about to cum. Similar to the Sentries when they start to overheat just before stopping and letting out steam.

Anyone want to help?

What's the matter?

Currently I want to make a milking machine for the right claw for the Assaultron and from then on I'll be unwrapping the new meshes. Next I need to texture the new assets and implement them. If anyone wants to take care of the texturing, nif stuff and creation kit that would speed things up immensely. I'm happy to give credit and have others input and join the project.

Future plans? :/ I got nothing , I want to get this done and polished before adding stuff

Anyone want to help?

What's the matter?

Currently I want to make a milking machine for the right claw for the Assaultron and from then on I'll be unwrapping the new meshes. Next I need to texture the new assets and implement them. If anyone wants to take care of the texturing, nif stuff and creation kit that would speed things up immensely. I'm happy to give credit and have others input and join the project.

Future plans? :/ I got nothing , I want to get this done and polished before adding stuff

Is it bad that I literally had something come into my head along the lines of like a hole cut out of the pelvis of the "Sexbot" to allow switching between penis and vagina. Just a cosmetic out look. [Other than I was shown the RealDoll website by a friend again and I remember that you can do that with them. xD]

Is it bad that I literally had something come into my head along the lines of like a hole cut out of the pelvis of the "Sexbot" to allow switching between penis and vagina. Just a cosmetic out look. [Other than I was shown the RealDoll website by a friend again and I remember that you can do that with them. xD]

Robot Phallus chould be telescopic hydraulic ram type things like this perhaps that retract completely when not in use :)

post-12141-0-66407400-1469752616_thumb.jpg

Robot Phallus should be telescopic hydraulic ram type things like this perhaps that retract completely when not in use :)

Liking this idea but seems more like a job for the sos guys Ill look into building an schlong asset XD

Im just wondering, is it possible that a whole project of naughty robot add-ons could be made if we got a group of the right people?

Well if it's based on automatron dlc, they don't even have to group up !

The robot creation works like this

• Torso part
    • Base type (mr handy, protectron, assault on, robobrain, sentry bot...) 
    • Front armor (none, standard...)
    • Back armor (none, standard...)
    • additional stuff
  • Head part (unavailable with mr handy)
    • Base type (protectron, assault on, robobrain, sentry bot...)
  • Left arm
    • Base type
    • Equipped "weapon"
  • Right arm
    • Base type
    • Equipped "weapon"
  • Thruster arm (With Mr. Handy torso and thruster only)
    • (Haven't checked that one)
  • Legs
    • Base type
  • Voice
  • Paint

So as long as each modder build similar pieces as bethesda's ones, each one can work on his separate stuff. If a modder want a dildo weapon, they simply have to make the meshes of said weapon! A busty torsod ? same!

Even I, Human or ARES could be made with it (heck if mixed with other bots pieces, we could have fun or strange bots). Heck, it is possible to make any races ingame with it, provided it is segmented enough. Bethesda provided the base of a "build your perfect mate" system.

*Now imagining a mix of deathclaw, sentry bot, mirelurk, human and brahmin..*

Puke

Robot Phallus should be telescopic hydraulic ram type things like this perhaps that retract completely when not in use :)

Liking this idea but seems more like a job for the sos guys Ill look into building an schlong asset XD

Cocks of the Commonwealth? (Okay, I got that from MxR)

This sort of thing would go a lot faster if there was a way to translate older animation files to run with the new engine and the GECK labeled everything correctly. Check out the sticky about animations in FO4 for details.

Assuming this thing isn't going to be a Synth-like bot, something based on the spine of a snake would give rigidity and flexibility as well as the ability to shrink when not in use if the "bones" could compact together tightly. It would also give the illusion of being a grower rather than a shower.

Here's some specs for a Gynoid I threw together for a story I wrote :)

When I died online and became a Cybersoul I stole this Gynoid body from one of the Syndicates factories it was custom ordered specially for one of the crime bosses. It was designed for physical and sexual abuse, covert operations and smuggling and even as a party beer slut waitress. I had it modified cosmetically afterwards to replace my dead human self.

Gynoid specifications Order# 387451

Sex: Female

Size: Height 165cm

Weight: 70kg

Measurements: Chest 85cm, Waist 55cm, Hips 75cm

Facial Styling: AsianHybridFace76 with personal customisation as per supplied file

External Color: Pale tone with Gynoid subdermal markings as required by law but are LCD so can be hidden.

Hair: Kevlar infused color changing fibre optic hair of long length, no body hair added.

External Coating: The units silky SkinFeel coating has been upgraded from standard with a Kevlar-Glass skin mesh resistant to damage by heat, chemicals, impacts and abrasion. Subdermal sheathing has a thermal system capable of concealing its internal contents and emulating the heat patterns of a human for the purpose of appearing to be human to standard security scanning.

Head:This unit’s head contains the programmable CPU, RAM storage and standard audio/video/oratory systems. Optics, Taste, Smell and Audio are at normal human standard. As specified the main power button at the base of the skull has been concealed by a thin layer of skin. A single press will pause/re-enable the unit while holding for over 3 seconds will cause shutdown or reboot.

Oral Input Port: The oral input port has been upgraded to allow insertions of up to 8cm diameter, as specified the CPU direct access USB9 port has been relocated from the rear of the skull and concealed 15cm down into the back of the throat. As with all USB9 ports they are lockable to prevent access and ingress of foreign matter or lock inserted devices from being removed. Liquids injected default to the BioConverter but as requested additional valving has been installed to allow liquids to be sent to the Pelvic cavity or Chest Storage Bladders instead.

NOTE: The custom diverter valve is and connecting tubes are designed to pass matter at a maximum diameter of 3cm. The valve has a maximum rating of 70psi, pressures exceeding this in the throat of any of the 3 storage options areas could result in fluids passing to other storage areas if the mouth is blocked or its safety release operation set above 50psi.

Chassis: The standard Magnesium/Aluminium Alloy has been upgraded to Titanium Alloy with heavy duty joints for increased durability in extreme usage. A Bluetooth 9.0 interface is located in the centre of the spine for programming use or data retrieval from the CPU, Motherboard or SPU via the spinal actuators containing the fibre optic connections between the Motherboard, SPU, CPU and internal systems.

Servos: The Silent electro-muscular with ultra-high precision accuracy servos specified allow Dexterity at Olympic gymnast capacity. But due to customer size requirements and approval only the reduced strength output comparable to normal young human female is possible.The electro muscular servos also have ahigher power drain than conventional servos. As ordered additional servos have been also added so this unit can be programmed to simulate breathing.

Dermal Sensory systems: The skin of units body has been fitted with human like sensitivity feedback systems to sense temperature, abrasion, pain and touch stimulation. Pleasure sensitivity sensors in the nipples, pelvic stimulation node and pelvic port have been upgraded to enable up to 10 times normal sensitivity. Registered operators have the option to restrict, adjust or disable the sensors.

Thermal Control and Lubrication Systems: A liquid thermal control system is designed to maintain core processors at 5 degrees Celsius and Electro-muscular system at 20 degrees Celsius to counter external temperature extremes of +/- 100 degrees for up to 1 minute. The fluid used is called Lubricool and also functions as an internal and external lubricant, it is largely water based with a slightly sticky thin honey like appearance and consistency. It has a pleasant and odour and is safe for human consumption.

Standard chest cooling storage bladders have been reduced to A-Cup in size to make room for temperature controlled secondary liquid storage bladders. The liquid within can be dispensed via release valves in the centre of each breast and is refilled by nippple valve or the facial oral port. Default size of C-cup is maintained by water storage and expandable to J cup. The nipple valves default safety release setting is 50psi which is at J-Cup size..

NOTE - The reduced coolant capacity means extreme temperatures may not be compensated for causing reduced endurance. Overheating of the units processors may cause malfunctions or extreme cold will render Electro-muscular systems inoperable. If insufficient coolant or water is stored to maintain at least B-cup the unit the breast storage forms may be subject to visible sagging. Also due to the lower strength servos fitted the any weight of this storage exceeding C-cup in size will affect the unit's gyro stabilisation parameters restricting the units balance and dexterity and it may not be able to ambulate in a biped manner if more than 50% maximum capacity is exceeded.

Motherboard: The main motherboard controlling all body hardware functions is located in the centre chest. USB9 ports are provided for direct Motherboard access for programming use, data retrieval and accessories are located inside the units Belly button and internally at the top of the internal Pelvic cavity.

Powersource: The fusion battery core mounted in the centre chest can be quickly charged directly by cable to any of the USB9 ports. Or alternatively can be charged by RF, Electro-magnetism or Microwave emissions at the recommended frequencies as per most portable cellular devices, a full charge in urban RF areas requiring 4 Hours of physical inactivity. Unfortunately to make room for the BioProcessor and extended Pelvic cavity, lithe size specifications and higher drain ElectroMuscular servos mean this unit is only capable of 24 hours activity at 20% physical output in an average RF urban 25 degree Celsius environment.

BioProcessor system: Gynoids require chemical input for conversion to replace lost coolant, lubrication and fuel nanite self repair systems. A litre of water and one of the supplied chemical fuel pills daily via the primary facial port is enough to maintain systems. Liquid waste from the units filtration system is stored internally till it nears capacity approximately once a day, then the unit will need to empty this via a small waste port mounted centrally between the legs in the lower pelvis. This unit has been fitted with an upgraded bio converter in the lower meaning it can simulate eating and also process food like substances via the facial oral port to acquire the chemicals needed for replenishment of its chemical input needs.

Rear Waste Port: An upgraded BioProcessor can produce substantial semi-solid waste, rather than regurgitate the waste, between the pelvis buttocks a rear waste port has been added. The waste port has been designed to process mater at a maximum diameter of 5cm.

Pelvic Input Port: The Pelvic input port on this model as requested has been upgraded to handle insertions of up to 8cm in diameter and extended to the maximum possible depth due to the Pelvic Cavity option also fitted, but to cater for the additional length ordered the pelvic cavity has been extended upwards so any additional input length will push past the internal cavity seal at 20cm into the Pelvic storage cavity which has also been extended to allow a total insertion depth of 45cm to reach the internal USB9 port residing in the lower chest area. As specified the Pelvic Storage Cavity has been constructed from extremely extremely expandable material rated to hold up to 50 litres of liquids or solids added via the primary pelvic port and secondary internal seal orifice, the internal seal is upgraded to handle up to 7cm diameter insertions and it default safety release setting set to 50psi.

NOTE - Due to the lower strength servos fitted the weight of this storage will affect the unit's gyro stabilisation parameters restricting the units balance and dexterity and it may not be able to ambulate in a biped manner if more than 50% capacity is exceeded.

Sexual Processor Unit: The SPU is mounted on the Pelvic chassis and accessed via the motherboard and operated by stimulation nodes mounted between the legs inside the primary pelvic port and just forward of it outside. Secondary stimulation sensors are in the two chest fluid output nipple valves and back of the throat and rear waste port. As requested the USB9 port for direct SPU access has been relocated from the base of the spine to be concealed 15cm up inside the rear waste port.

The SPU firmware is restricted from being accessed by the CPU and access to all Motherboard functions when active. The unit is driven by Lust and Arousal levels, Lust being the units desire to achieve Sexual climax and Arousal being how close it is to achieving it. As the units Lust and Arousal levels levels increase the SPU it takes more processing threads from the CPU to control the Motherboard. It will increase lubrication of the Primary pelvic port and control the body to simulate human sexual behaviour using SLUT executables to either self stimulate or entice others to perform stimulation. All access to the motherboard by CPU will eventually be blocked leaving the unit in a sex crazed state desperate to achieve orgasm, responding and complying to only simple commands.The CPU can only monitor unit operation and external events at this time. Eventually as stimulation continues the temperature levels inside the unit will trigger a seizure like event where the units pressure relief systems will release a quantity of Lubricool. Only when the unit achieves a system seizure or has a long period without additional stimulation can Lust and Arousal levels decrease. Self stimulation can also be disabled. This unit’s firmware has been preset with the following stimulation adjustments. Non-Sexual touch stimulation multiplier = 2.0, Sexual Touch stimulation multiplier = 5.0, Heat stimulation multiplier = 3.0, Cold stimulation multiplier = -2.0, Electric shock stimulation multiplier = -5.0.

NOTE - please be aware that it is quite possible to damage a units programming by incorrect programs resulting in states of endless looping if a unit is unable to achieve climax for a prolonged period. Registered owners are advised to use professional programming services.

Ordered and Supplied Accessories:

Chrome D1LD0 Wifi/Wireless/Ethernet Modem: This 4cm diameter 15cm long cylinder is designed to be plugged into any of the units USB9 ports via the throat or primary pelvic port. The modem allows a unit 8G Wireless Internet access or via high speed fiber optic cable. Registered operators have full ability to control access and usage and is lockable via software. Unfortunately its size will protrude from the facial port. As this unit is fitted with both extended Pelvic port and Pelvic cavity, it is supplied with three stackable 10cm extension handles to enable it to reach the internal USB9 port at the top of the pelvic cavity. When locked in place and the outmost handle removed it is fully concealed within the external access flaps of the Primary Input port with the fibre optic network port still being accessible. Full length insertion does effect a units ambulatory functions and restrict centre torso flexibility and may cause stimulation. You can remove the extensions instead to avoid this but it renders the fibre optic port on the end in accessible and the modem non-removable without the extension handles. Also available in neon glow pink, lime and violet. It is also available in a 100mm version that would be difficult to remove if used in the pelvic port. Due to the added de

Chrome USB 9 WiFI GEM: This 1.5cm diameter oval shaped device allows a unit WiFi access when inserted into a USB9 port: It can of course be controlled or restricted in use by registered operators and used for the purposes of a remote control. It is also software lockable, available in Diamond, Ruby, Emerald and Pearl.

WiFi to Bluetooth collar: Clicking this stainless steel collar around a units neck will allow access to the units Bluetooth via external WiFi or 8G Wireless Internet. Once closed it locks and immediately goes about hacking the units Bluetooth access if it has not been unlock or programmed into the collar. Average cracking time is around 30 seconds.

CPU Disabler dongle: Just plug this into any of the units USB9 ports and it will lock itself in so you can use your Holo-Celluar device and our app to set the SPU’s current control level and trigger instant events like orgasm.

i'm supersized that not too many people are talking about this, also good job on the models. i hope this comes to light and not get stuck in the void

Anyone want to help?

post-230177-0-41869300-1469202237.jpg

Update! milking machines mesh is done but may make a few changes, I'm still looking for help so anyone interested in pitching in message me

post-230177-0-81496400-1469835539.png