[idea] Buildable sexbot

Good question, i am not 100% sure myself yet, because there are several ways how to do this (pure robot, pure human-NPC, or a mix of both).

First i simply created new race, based on human race with some synth gen2 things mixed in, using human skeleton and corresponding animations.

Then i made this new race into a workbench robot by adding some keywords to make it so, and followed with creating all the robot parts applicable to this new robot race.

So, this works like your normal robotworkbench robot - you activate the workbench and proceed like when building any other robot.

This was for the chassis #1 (the first images i posted here).

Then i added the classic Assaultron, which i call chassis #2.

The body parts are structured differently from #1 - for example, the "legs part" of #2 are only legs like you know from vanilla assaultron, but in #1 the "legs part" contains a whole body.

The parts of #1 are incompatible with #2, and when you are building the robot, the legs you choose determine what kind of parts you will have available further on.

You can imagine this as almost exact copy of the vanilla Assaultron robot, except ported to human skeleton and using human animations.

Then i made the "Abomination", chassis #3.

It is basically #2, but with some altered meshes.

The abdomen/butt part has been cut out from the legs mesh to accomodate for the different "softbody" torso (which would overlap with that part of the legs mesh if i had not do that).

Obviously, the abdomen/butt cut has been then added into the regular Assaultron torso.

Regarding the Head Parts, and other limbs

Eyes, Ears, Laser, Face attachment, and Head Armor (or "the face plate" is how i call it), and other limbs like arms and hands.

These are shared by all chassis, and needs to be built in the robotworkbench (except maybe the head armor - see bellow).

Now regarding the armor parts...

Leg armor, Arm armor, Hand armor, and maybe Head armor too.

All of these armor parts are currently also regular robot mods, buildable in the robotworkbench, but i was thinking - why not make them into simple outfits?

It make sense especially in case of the Abomination softbody, where you have the "naked" body variant, and then two bodysuit variants - it would make sense to make the naked body into a base skin for this robot, and the bodysuit variants into outfits you can equip on/off at any time.

Same with the armor - why can't the leg/arm armor be a simple equipable outfit like regular armor?

Why having to go to a freakin' robotworkbench every time you want to "undress" your robot, right?

Same with the face plate (Head armor) - it can be made into an equippable helmet.

...of course, all these new outfits would be wearable only by the specific robot race, but that is what you want anyway.

So... i am now thinking about doing this - turning some of these robot parts into equipable outfits.

I am going to test if it works - for all we know, Beth could introduce some unintentional hindrances making it impossible to use outfits on robots (i doubt it, but you never know with these things).

Sounds realy interesting!

Though I'm those people who like the Assaultron skeleton and animations. So the "leg" part will decide the "race" of a robot?

Any way I've another question that is it possible to use the gen1/2 synth animations to a human races?

Though I'm those people who like the Assaultron skeleton and animations. So the "leg" part will decide the "race" of a robot?

Any way I've another question that is it possible to use the gen1/2 synth animations to a human races?

More precisely, it works like this:

There are three formlists that tie the robot races and legs (and other) together:

• RobotWorkbench_RaceList

Contains list of robot races:

1. ProtectronRace

2. AssaultronRace

3. SentryBotRace

4. DLC01HandyCreateABotRace

5. DLC01RoboBrainRace

• RobotWorkbench_RaceChangeModList

Contains list of formlists, where each is a listing of object mods (robot parts):

1. RobotWorkbench_ProtectronRaceMods

2. RobotWorkbench_AssaultronRaceMods

3. RobotWorkbench_SentryRaceMods

4. RobotWorkbench_HandyRaceMods

5. RobotWorkbench_RoboBrainRaceMods

• RobotWorkbench_AssaultronRaceMods

This is a listing of object mods (robot parts):

1. Bot_LegsAssaultron

2. DLC01Bot_Legs_Assaultron_Limb

3. DLC01Bot_Legs_Assaultron_Enc

So, if you create legs, the game uses the formlists above to determine what race this robot should be using the order of the listed items.

For example, you build the Assaultron Legs (DLC01Bot_Legs_Assaultron_Limb):

(this logic isn't exactly how it works internaly inside the game systems, but it describes the relationship of these lists, items, and races are tied together)

• Game finds these legs listed in the formlist RobotWorkbench_AssaultronRaceMods
  • Game finds that formlist RobotWorkbench_AssaultronRaceMods is listed as second item in RobotWorkbench_RaceChangeModList
  • Game looks for second item in the RobotWorkbench_RaceList, and finds AssaultronRace

And there you go... your robot will be using the Assaultron Race.

Regarding Gen1/2 synths, both are using same skeleton and behavior graph as the human race.

So, these synth animations are technically human animations - perfectly compatible with human race, so no problem.

More precisely, it works like this:

There are three formlists that tie the robot races and legs (and other) together:

• RobotWorkbench_RaceList

Contains list of robot races:

1. ProtectronRace

2. AssaultronRace

3. SentryBotRace

4. DLC01HandyCreateABotRace

5. DLC01RoboBrainRace

• RobotWorkbench_RaceChangeModList

Contains list of formlists, where each is a listing of object mods (robot parts):

1. RobotWorkbench_ProtectronRaceMods

2. RobotWorkbench_AssaultronRaceMods

3. RobotWorkbench_SentryRaceMods

4. RobotWorkbench_HandyRaceMods

5. RobotWorkbench_RoboBrainRaceMods

• RobotWorkbench_AssaultronRaceMods

This is a listing of object mods (robot parts):

1. Bot_LegsAssaultron

2. DLC01Bot_Legs_Assaultron_Limb

3. DLC01Bot_Legs_Assaultron_Enc

So, if you create legs, the game uses the formlists above to determine what race this robot should be using the order of the listed items.

For example, you build the Assaultron Legs (DLC01Bot_Legs_Assaultron_Limb):

(this logic isn't exactly how it works internaly inside the game systems, but it describes the relationship of these lists, items, and races are tied together)

• Game finds these legs listed in the formlist RobotWorkbench_AssaultronRaceMods
  • Game finds that formlist RobotWorkbench_AssaultronRaceMods is listed as second item in RobotWorkbench_RaceChangeModList
  • Game looks for second item in the RobotWorkbench_RaceList, and finds AssaultronRace

And there you go... your robot will be using the Assaultron Race.

Regarding Gen1/2 synths, both are using same skeleton and behavior graph as the human race.

So, these synth animations are technically human animations - perfectly compatible with human race, so no problem.

I don't mean to make you feel rushed, but do you have a window in mind for the first release of this mod, or is it still up in the air?

I don't mean to make you feel rushed, but do you have a window in mind for the first release of this mod, or is it still up in the air?

I still need to remodel the claws, so in a matter of days, or a week at most.

wow wasnt expecting it this soon, keep up the awesome work. 

Not sure how things are progressing on this, or what kind of features it's intended to have. But I have an idea for a feature (probably a later feature though), the feature is that you can have one or more of the bots you build follow you around and you can give them weapons and they will otherwise behave like normal followers, but with the added bonus of being able to pimp the bot out for caps to random NPCs that you encounter.

hmmm...would they act like normal settlers too o3o?

an interesting feature for later is to make a settlement full of them and to get increased cap income by running that settlement as a brothel of sorts if all the inhabetents are these sexbots o3o

just an Idea no need to consider it if you don't wanna

great work so far by the way (=w=)b

wow wasnt expecting it this soon, keep up the awesome work. 

Whoa. Did not expect this, but I'm looking forward to it! :D :D

Good to see this is going somewhere:-)

I thought I would mention a vanilla random encounter that is supposed to be in the game but is broken without the latest unofficial patch to fix it...

Three assaultrons are encountered standing around near each other, they see the player and all start to say the same thing over and over "what a pretty boy!" and chase the player. I think this happens only if the player is male though. Would be really funny if the assaultrons were all futa hehe:-)

The only major changes really needed to the vanilla assaultron is special human hands attachments which could somehow get the game to allow assaultrons to use human animations instead of robot animations so the assaultron could idle like a human and hold/use human weapons too. Oh and someone needs to remodel the ass so it is higher poly and better defined. There is a mod on nexus that changes the assaultron parts by stretching them but the lack of polys really shows and it looks awful around the ass area.

The crotch area on vanilla assaultron is so incredibly obvious robot penis covered by protective plate they are just fucking with us literally. I think of it as a special propaganda weapon where an assaultron would sneak up or overwhelm a chinese soldier and rape him to death while allied tropps flank the rest of the chinese soldiers so they have to watch one of their own killed by a female robot with a penis while dying themselves from a fight with enemy troops. The finishing move would be to inject some terrible thing into the chinese soldier ass like acid or some other dangerous chemical or even flammable so he burns to death while getting raped to death. One or two chinese soldiers are allowed to flee to spread this terrible event to their forces and make the propaganda attack successful thereby causing any future encounters with an assaultron to ensure the immediate retreat of any chinese ground forces not driving tanks lol.

For any assaultrons built by the player the futa part could be used to inject medical treatment for injuries if the player ran out of stimpaks or sold them all, lore explanation could be it is also an emergency medical injection device since anything going into the butthole is immediately absorbed into the blootstream.

I'm think of putting more of the vanilla assaultron in just kind giving it a more sexualized look like a bigger bust, "soft body" parts with green assaultron steel armor plates covering a majority of body except "useful" areas, the bottom two face plates are replaced and a "soft body" mouth is there. Like someone found and old assaultron and converted it to s sex bot oh and keep the assaultron animations for the added 'robot' feel like your fucking a robot not a person who looks like a robot. Thanks

Who's on bored!

I'm think of putting more of the vanilla assaultron in just kind giving it a more sexualized look like a bigger bust, "soft body" parts with green assaultron steel armor plates covering a majority of body except "useful" areas, the bottom two face plates are replaced and a "soft body" mouth is there. Like someone found and old assaultron and converted it to s sex bot oh and keep the assaultron animations for the added 'robot' feel like your fucking a robot not a person who looks like a robot. Thanks

Who's on bored!

Sounds perfect. And sounds lore friendly too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lookit what they done did...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75690-sextec-wip-discussion/

How goes progress on this mod?

Also want to know, did he lose interest in the mod? I believe he was quite well into finishing.

He's working on Four Play which is a sex framework like Sexlab.  There have already been a number of mods and animations made for it, by Vinfamy and Leito.  You can download here on LL.

On topic:  I'd love to build a female sex bot.

Lookit what they done did...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75690-sextec-wip-discussion/

How goes progress on this mod?

Also want to know, did he lose interest in the mod? I believe he was quite well into finishing.

He's working on Four Play which is a sex framework like Sexlab.  There have already been a number of mods and animations made for it, by Vinfamy and Leito.  You can download here on LL.

On topic:  I'd love to build a female sex bot.

I was talking about this mod, I wanted to know what the progress on this mod was.