[idea] Buildable sexbot

Absolutely!!  It would speed things up and multiple parts could be done at the same time, e.g Nif stuff could be done while texturing as long as the texture file names are kept the same.

Im just wondering, is it possible that a whole project of naughty robot add-ons could be made if we got a group of the right people?

I hope so too, Biggest problem I see is Nif implementation though I want to look into outfit studio as I heard you could rig and weight it.

i'm supersized that not too many people are talking about this, also good job on the models. i hope this comes to light and not get stuck in the void

Anyone want to help?

post-230177-0-41869300-1469202237.jpg

Update! milking machines mesh is done but may make a few changes, I'm still looking for help so anyone interested in pitching in message me

post-230177-0-81496400-1469835539.png

I hope so too, Biggest problem I see is Nif implementation though I want to look into outfit studio as I heard you could rig and weight it.

Just a nota for you since you're doing meshes:

Don't forget to separate torso, legs, head and arms meshes for it to be usable with automatron dlc. The Milking machine also have to present a circular attachment of the same size as what beths did (extract the meshs of the dlc for a better understanding on how it works).

Thanks bud, I'm sure I got the parts split up anyway

Just a nota for you since you're doing meshes:

Don't forget to separate torso, legs, head and arms meshes for it to be usable with automatron dlc. The Milking machine also have to present a circular attachment of the same size as what beths did (extract the meshs of the dlc for a better understanding on how it works).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a coincidence, i already tried something similar.

Meet the Servitron! a whole new type of a robot...

post-594712-0-89156700-1477944015_thumb.jpg

post-594712-0-99530300-1477944038_thumb.jpg

It's a new race of workbench robot, using own human-like body (CBBE BodySlide), with the Assaultron Armor legs and armor, or using the Fortaleza armor, etc.
Oh yes... and my new type of face attachment, i call it "oral inlet" and it comes in two sizes :-)

It goes in place of laser (which is available as attachment too).

Materials to all parts are assigned separatedly, so you can have different left vs right leg/hand armor, different color/material of the torso armor, body skin, head, face plate, those ear things, eyes, various colors of glowing eyes.

Eyes are made from the "Synth chip", with added custom glowmap for glowing eyes version.

I was doing it out of boredom mostly, but since it seems ppl may be interested in this sort of thing, maybe i am going to finish it.

What do you think? should i keep at it?

attachicon.gifservitron1.jpg

attachicon.gifservitron8.jpg

It's a new race of workbench robot, using own human-like body (CBBE BodySlide), with the Assaultron Armor legs and armor, or using the Fortaleza armor, etc.

Oh yes... and my new type of face attachment, i call it "oral inlet" and it comes in two sizes :-)

Materials to all parts are assigned separatedly, so you can have different left vs right leg/hand armor, different color/material of the torso armor, body skin, head, face plate, those ear things, eyes, various colors of glowing eyes.

Eyes are made from the "Synth chip", with added custom glowmap for glowing eyes version.

I was doing it out of boredom mostly, but since it seems ppl may be interested in this sort of thing, maybe i am going to finish it.

please continue this. i love this so far.

Anyone knows how to port the assaultron body/parts to human skeleton?

Or should the robot keep using the original assaultron skeleton?

Currently my robot is using human skeleton, and hence also human animations, but i am not sure i like that - this way it is kind of loosing it's "robotic nature" too much.

Would it be better to approach it the other way, as somone else here in this topic seems to be doing?

Animation-wise it may be better to base it on human skeleton, because once/if ppl start making sex related animations, most of them will be probably made for humans skeleton.

Then again, i'd like the robot to retain other animations native to assaultrons, like the various attack anims, and maybe even the movement - like i wrote, to make it retain as much of it's robotic nature as possible, otherwise it kind of looses the point, no?

Saddly, i am completely ignorant when it comes to animations and skeletons and such, so i have no idea how to make animations, nor how to make the original assaultron body/parts meshes fit the human skeleton.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, yes absolutely keep at it!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes please!

Can we just have the ability to build the sex robots from Rick and Morty in addition to the other stuff if nothing else? :D I mean, that's kind of what stuff like this (quoted post) reminds me of.

OH OH!.. Can someone make an armor/outfit that looks like the clothing those sex bots wear?

post-145287-0-70922400-1481429660_thumb.jpg

Also, when and where can we download this?

Keep up the good work, would love to see a download link soon, and also can i request a futa option ?

Anyone knows how to port the assaultron body/parts to human skeleton?

Or should the robot keep using the original assaultron skeleton?

Currently my robot is using human skeleton, and hence also human animations, but i am not sure i like that - this way it is kind of loosing it's "robotic nature" too much.

Would it be better to approach it the other way, as somone else here in this topic seems to be doing?

Animation-wise it may be better to base it on human skeleton, because once/if ppl start making sex related animations, most of them will be probably made for humans skeleton.

Then again, i'd like the robot to retain other animations native to assaultrons, like the various attack anims, and maybe even the movement - like i wrote, to make it retain as much of it's robotic nature as possible, otherwise it kind of looses the point, no?

Saddly, i am completely ignorant when it comes to animations and skeletons and such, so i have no idea how to make animations, nor how to make the original assaultron body/parts meshes fit the human skeleton.

I thought you can just do the both.

There are gen2 synths who use the human skeleton while Assaultrons use the robot skeleton.

Can we please just get a version of this that allows us to build these and have them walking around our settlements as "happiness producers", until an actual sex-mod that will make them functional is released? :D

You could even use parts of KL-E-O's voice files to give them suggestive sounding dialogue, and later maybe have custom voice files made.

Also since they have hands like a human instead of three fingered claws, it would be nice to be able to give them weapons.. if you wanted to have a sex bot as a follower, or to help defend your settlements.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN :exclamation:  :exclamation:  :exclamation: