I'll help however I can. Dialogue writing, spelling and grammar stuff, I love this mod, you need to tell me what you need though. I used to do translation work for More Devious Quests, before it was discontinued.

IDEA... At full stomach expansion, you will blow off your body armour, as long as it's not a devious device...

How it would work... A few ways can set it off...

1. You have been plugged with an anal plug, your stomach is expanding at an alarming rate. The pressure is building, it suddenly is released. Your armour is unequipped, and dropped on the floor.

2. Your stomach is at full expansion, you jump down from a height or drop down to sneak and off goes your armour, when your backside goes off...

3. Large creatures build up gas inside of you, as they pump away. If you have large creatures having sex with your character, you may suddenly release a very powerful gas attack, knocking off your armour in the process. As well as maybe blowing them off of you, or rendering them unconscious.

4. Fuz Doh Ass... A glued up ass, cannot release the gas inside of you. At 100% stomach expansion, you explode out your ass. Knocking people and things behind you over, like a Fuz Ro Dah shout.

Cause... Shouting when at full stomach expansion...

More crazy ideas... :)

IDEA... At full stomach expansion, you will blow off your body armour, as long as it's not a devious device...

How it would work... A few ways can set it off...

1. You have been plugged with an anal plug, your stomach is expanding at an alarming rate. The pressure is building, it suddenly is released. Your armour is unequipped, and dropped on the floor.

2. Your stomach is at full expansion, you jump down from a height or drop down to sneak and off goes your armour, when your backside goes off...

3. Large creatures build up gas inside of you, as they pump away. If you have large creatures having sex with your character, you may suddenly release a very powerful gas attack, knocking off your armour in the process. As well as maybe blowing them off of you, or rendering them unconscious.

4. Fuz Doh Ass... A glued up ass, cannot release the gas inside of you. At 100% stomach expansion, you explode out your ass. Knocking people and things behind you over, like a Fuz Ro Dah shout.

Cause... Shouting when at full stomach expansion...

More crazy ideas... :)

Idea 3

I believe that gas bonus could be depend of creature size. I still think about debuffs i don't want to do unplayable mod. I'm confused, maybe all negative debuffs will accessible in MCM.  I want to have a clean conscience ;)

Idea 4

This name is brilliant: Fuz Doh Ass, i'm not sure that I should give wonderful weapon, what do you think when i will run fart event after hit (probability) with extra debuff (and veeeery optionall) small, invisible "Fuz" shout (it's will be looks like "suprise")?

For some reason I only let loose 'Big Farts'. Even when setting the setting for small and medium farts to 100 and big farts to 1 I still don't get the other 2.

Also as an idea it would be nice to make a button or something that you can press to check the statistics, instead of checking the MCM.

For some reason I only let loose 'Big Farts'. Even when setting the setting for small and medium farts to 100 and big farts to 1 I still don't get the other 2.

Also as an idea it would be nice to make a button or something that you can press to check the statistics, instead of checking the MCM.

send me via pm mcm printscreens,

You do realize that with a plug firmly in place, you might kill somebody, right? You'd need SFX of the plug ricocheting around, though. :D

Hey, here's a thought: an extra bit of magic that makes you release poison gas everytime you fart, killing those around you. Guard: "Don't turn around! You have committed crimes against Skyrim ..."

Just wondering if there should be an option to stop a sex animation if you let rip during such? (i.e. I think radiant prostitution calculates payout based on animation length, so passing wind noisily halfway through would somewhat reduce any of the income due because the session would be curtailed).

Does this work with npcs too?

no and i dont have a plan with it, it's a kind of dragonwhore curse

You do realize that with a plug firmly in place, you might kill somebody, right? You'd need SFX of the plug ricocheting around, though. :D

Hey, here's a thought: an extra bit of magic that makes you release poison gas everytime you fart, killing those around you. Guard: "Don't turn around! You have committed crimes against Skyrim ..."

it's good idea but maybe not poison everybody but simple posion yourself? :) i want to do game harder :) thx

Just wondering if there should be an option to stop a sex animation if you let rip during such? (i.e. I think radiant prostitution calculates payout based on animation length, so passing wind noisily halfway through would somewhat reduce any of the income due because the session would be curtailed).

i will add support for it and i find good solution, -  plus -  during anal sex fart sould be forbiden or same like with anal plug, thx

added in version 5 ;) (soon)

It could be nice if there was a little quest about this mod, like how the player feel her shame to fart and to see her body completly deformed and same why not see peoples(NPC) mock the player.

Fun mod and more reliable than Baked Beans (which quit working after a couple days.)  I'm not really a fan of the comments in the upper left.  They were funny at first, but now they are just distracting, and they aren't always accurate to what is going on anyway (i.e. "you alerted enemies" or "people are staring" when there is no one around.)  Could we have an option to turn them off?

Fun mod and more reliable than Baked Beans (which quit working after a couple days.)  I'm not really a fan of the comments in the upper left.  They were funny at first, but now they are just distracting, and they aren't always accurate to what is going on anyway (i.e. "you alerted enemies" or "people are staring" when there is no one around.)  Could we have an option to turn them off?

Yes, i will add it - anyway version 1.0 get many fixes as npc scaner :) Thx for suggestion!

It could be nice if there was a little quest about this mod, like how the player feel her shame to fart and to see her body completly deformed and same why not see peoples(NPC) mock the player.

Im planing world interaction, comments etc :) This is in official todo section ;)

Thanks for considering my suggestion.  If you don't mind a bit more: would be nice to tie this in with other bodily function mods such as Private Needs, so that my character farts a bit while peeing (currently only does it during defecation.) 

Last time I played my farting actually did alert enemies to my sneaky presence...hilarious!  Haven't tried the "bad luck" option yet, that's next.

Thanks for considering my suggestion.  If you don't mind a bit more: would be nice to tie this in with other bodily function mods such as Private Needs, so that my character farts a bit while peeing (currently only does it during defecation.) 

Last time I played my farting actually did alert enemies to my sneaky presence...hilarious!  Haven't tried the "bad luck" option yet, that's next.

bad luck works good, it's  work's like Murphy's law :)

thx for positive feedback

about private needs, i thought about it i need to understand first how works this mod and what possible is. anyway i have current todo list and i want to spread actual functionality ;)

Oh I have one more idea.  When my character does that really massive one with the moans and groans (is there a pattern to that or is it random?), how about incorporating the animation where s/he staggers and falls to knees (I've seen it used in Defeat and Moonlight Tales...do you know which I mean?)

Thx all for feedback!

Today im starting to rebuild mod - new version (1.0) will looks like corrent but i want to rebuild few things to prepare mod for future development.

I want also to add npc's support - before weekend, cross fingers :)

Thx all for feedback!

Today im starting to rebuild mod - new version (1.0) will looks like corrent but i want to rebuild few things to prepare mod for future development.

I want also to add npc's support - before weekend, cross fingers :)

I'm looking forward to it :D