• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I honestly want to love this mod. the concept is brilliant and hilarious and adds that extra element of bad luck to the way too broken stealth.
My issues:
1) after first anal sex with a human, it was constant moaning in pain, belly gurgling, and farting...I mean nonstop. the mod lost it's novelty and quickly became annoying. I mean there was literally no rhyme or reason to all the "gas" my character suddenly became a factory for. Didn't eat food or rely on potions it was just all farts/gurgls/moans all the time. If it helps I am also using FHU, Egg Factory, and SGO3 as well as Baka's Inflation framework.
2) it seems to overide any effects of the baked beans of skyrim. perhaps some sort of intergration with that mod could help? I find BBoS often breaks early in the game for no reason and it seems your...framework is much better...perhaps a little too good (see point 1).
I think this mod has potential to be an excellent lite gastro/butt stuff mod for those who want some humor or have their fetish but don't want to rely heavily on extreme survival mods. On the plus side, since I use other inflation mods, the ability to deactivate the inflation from this mod is a serious plus.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Using 2.9 SSE version and "Enable urination" toggle is kinda broken. Yes, it prevents a character from urinating, but it doesn't stop all other urination-related scripts. Bladder gets filled over time and starts sloshing anyway. At least the sound for this sloshing can be turned off.

Edited by Tesla_reloaded
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Got an idea for a new mod feature, one that could potentially make this mod game-breakingly viable (as if anyone who downloads it cares about immersion): "Silent but Deadly." Basically, it grants a power that silently casts Mass Fear, Mass Paralysis, or places a gas pocket (remember, that is a feature in the base game) at the caster's location. The gas one in particular is ripe for abuse, as suitably sneaky players could "seed" a room, do something to draw a patrolling enemy's attention (preferably one already carrying a torch) back up to a safe distance, and enjoy the show.

I also had a related idea earlier, highlighted in this thread. Might want to give it a look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...