i think this mod may have broken sneaking on one of my previous saves.

had to make a new game, since i just happened to be playing a sneaky type character......

sorry i can't be more specific, but i figure i should probably at least say something, in case it's an easy fix, or...ya know....yeah

good mod though

one possibility: check magic effects and find debuff, it's one possible interference - have you got something that is related with my mod?

had to make a new game, since i just happened to be playing a sneaky type character......

sorry i can't be more specific, but i figure i should probably at least say something, in case it's an easy fix, or...ya know....yeah

good mod though

one possibility: check magic effects and find debuff, it's one possible interference - have you got something that is related with my mod?

the thing is, there were no debuffs related to your mod activated, or any other mod... so im not sure....if the infetterence....it might have been from another mod, but i started a NEW game without your (amazing) mod and the problem was gone. not blaming you or pointing fingers, just saying, it might be an issue...so, if anyone else ever has the same issue.....yes....infetterence

good mod though

the thing is, there were no debuffs related to your mod activated, or any other mod... so im not sure....if the infetterence....it might have been from another mod, but i started a NEW game without your (amazing) mod and the problem was gone. not blaming you or pointing fingers, just saying, it might be an issue...so, if anyone else ever has the same issue.....yes....infetterence

My mod use only debuffs ( in version 0.7 or 0.8 i completly removed all what is related with player controlls). If You can, let me know what's with your new save. I not noticed same effects in my game, i spend many hours with test it ;) i cross fingers ;)

ps

i hook skse events to detect sneak, walk, running and another player activity - but i dont belive that skse hooks are couse of problem :|

have you got papyrus log or something helpfull?

once one question

You cant sneak? You press key related with sneaking and nothing happens, yes?

good mod though

My mod use only debuffs ( in version 0.7 or 0.8 i completly removed all what is related with player controlls). If You can, let me know what's with your new save. I not noticed same effects in my game, i spend many hours with test it ;) i cross fingers ;)

ps

i hook skse events to detect sneak, walk, running and another player activity - but i dont belive that skse hooks are couse of problem :|

once one question

my bad for not correctly stating the issue. i COULD sneak, but i would be detected no matter what. even in a completely empty cell, the sneaking eye would be open. i dont know what was causing this infetterence...i think it was electrical or something..

i was using version .92 on that save. disabled it for the new one, and now i just recently installed 1.1 on the newer save. i dont think i have the messed up saves any longer....sorry.

TLDR there doesn't seem to be any real issue related to this mod, nothing for you to worry about

good mod though

ps

once one question

my bad for not correctly stating the issue. i COULD sneak, but i would be detected no matter what. even in a completely empty cell, the sneaking eye would be open. i dont know what was causing this infetterence...i think it was electrical or something..

i was using version .92 on that save. disabled it for the new one, and now i just recently installed 1.1 on the newer save. i dont think i have the messed up saves any longer....sorry.

TLDR there doesn't seem to be any real issue related to this mod, nothing for you to worry about

disabled mod not clear debuff and will not check/update to new version, if You disabled mod than you block all. Debuff clearing, updating etc....

good luck and thx for reply :)

I'm having a problem getting this to run. I have fitted the pc with an iron anal plug (and chastity belt) but she isn't showing in the fart sluts menu so cannot be activated like in the previous version

Hopefully it's something I've missed or not set correctly. Here's a screen shot all the other menu items are populated just not this one

post-237718-0-68439600-1464529646_thumb.jpg

EDIT: This was a clean install not an upgrade from the previous version. I've also tested it with papyrusutils v28 and v32

I'm having a problem getting this to run. I have fitted the pc with an iron anal plug (and chastity belt) but she isn't showing in the fart sluts menu so cannot be activated like in the previous version

Hopefully it's something I've missed or not set correctly. Here's a screen shot all the other menu items are populated just not this one

attachicon.gifScreenShot67.jpg

EDIT: This was a clean install not an upgrade from the previous version. I've also tested it with papyrusutils v28 and v32

Not good, did you get message that Mod is updateted to version 1.x ?

Update is running always. No check that it's update or clean save...

Yes I do get the update message and all the options in the other menus are there as well, just not the fart slut menu. I'll just check on a different save as the pc in infected with Estrus Chaurus parasite

Yes I do get the update message and all the options in the other menus are there as well, just not the fart slut menu

Ok, i think that i know what happens:

plug support temporarily doesn't work  (my fault)

well: you can insert plug but nothing will happens.

one possibility is anal sex as pasive actor. sorry. i'm preparing version 1.2 i will fix it ASAP :)

EDIT: I will confirm that soon

Okay, no problem I'll wait for the next version. I did test in start cell just to be sure and had the same result so Estrus Chaurus doesn't affect it

Yes, It was my stupid fault, I need to test new version, I think that I will update it today in few hours. :)

v1.2 is working well, I've not run into any problems so far.

One thing I was wondering (this may not be possible) although the stomach rumbling has been toned down now it might be an idea to have a toggle for it as well. The reason for that is that it does tell the player that a fart is imminent, it might be more fun not to have any warning at all.

There are some typo's but nothing there that cannot be understood so I wouldn't worry about them too much for the moment.

You've done some great work with this version :)

First of all, awesome mod.

How do I prevent plugs from falling out withouth using a chastity belt? Is that in the devious devices config somewhere? It feels silly that an inflatable anal plug would fall out.

yes, you have to wear plug and belt or body harness.

i want to create 1-3 plugs with custom locking system - in future

is one simple trick:

put inside plug, then  chastity belt, wait few seckounds and remove chastity, plug will be still inside :)

[...]

is one simple trick:

put inside plug, then  chastity belt, wait few seckounds and remove chastity, plug will be still inside :)

In case you like suggestions for your mod, there's two mods available that are related to this one:

1. Puppet Master Swallow
  2. Private Needs

In the future, if you feel inspired but don't know what kind of new features to add, maybe integrate one of above mods?

How do I prevent plugs from falling out withouth using a chastity belt? Is that in the devious devices config somewhere? It feels silly that an inflatable anal plug would fall out.

is one simple trick:

I found just putting the iron anal plug in started the routine straight away without the need for a chastity belt to hold it as it was so quick to start, but it will probably depend on whether you have any heavy scripts running at the time, so I may have just been lucky

is one simple trick:

I found just putting the iron anal plug in started the routine straight away without the need for a chastity belt to hold it as it was so quick to start, but it will probably depend on whether you have any heavy scripts running at the time, so I may have just been lucky

i think that any actived devius item run delayed procedure that check keywords. And for plug logic is:

if not chastity and not harness then unequip

I will study it :) It's good to understand how works it.

What settings should I change to make the farts smaller and less frequent? Currently, my character seems to be doing a huge fart every 10-15 seconds. It's too much! I'd much prefer it if it was closer to one smal/medium fart every in-game hour or so. I tried the settings you mentioned on the description page for "many small farts" but it's still not what I want (and I still seem to get big ones all the time anyway).

Edit: nevermind, I hadn't noticed the "body capacity" option, that seemed to have fixed it. Thanks for the mod

What settings should I change to make the farts smaller and less frequent? Currently, my character seems to be doing a huge fart every 10-15 seconds. It's too much! I'd much prefer it if it was closer to one smal/medium fart every in-game hour or so. I tried the settings you mentioned on the description page for "many small farts" but it's still not what I want (and I still seem to get big ones all the time anyway).

Edit: nevermind, I hadn't noticed the "body capacity" option, that seemed to have fixed it. Thanks for the mod

Yes... that's tab is to complicated, i think that i need to simplify it ;)

enjoy :)

Since i don't want this mod to fight against 2 other (Milk economy and fill her up) that change belly and breast scaling, can i just use Devious Butt with only Butt scaling ?

No, its good sugestion today or tomorrow i will public new version, i can add checkbox set to choice body parts to scale.

but when you will set all to 1 then bodyscaling should be neutral for NiOveride and you should not noticed body any changes.

let me know :)

small question: Can I deactivate everything in this mod except the "oral burp" option?

currently not - i'm thinking to create standalone mod for burping  :)

You should contact the mod author, or add compatibility yourself with that mod that (can't remember the name of it) that adds a pride, willpower, and embarrassment function so as when you fart more, the responsible attributes would decrease or increase. 

i know what You mean, it's not 'sexual fame' or something like that? i need to add few sex events, then... why not if author create api then i can check what is possible and useable :)

thx for feedback! once one cup of coffee and im starting to finish version 1.3 :)