Brilliant update, thank you very much, and putting a slider in for the stomach gurgle is a great addition :)

If I get a spare evening this week I'll go through the MCM screens and let you have corrections for the spelling. As I said before it's all perfectly understandable it just needs a tidy up. You've done really well and frankly it is as good as some folk I've come across whose first language actually is English.

EDIT:

Just a question on the debuffs, when I was testing and maxed out the fart production I didn't see any debuffs either in the spell effects or skills menu's. Is there a quick way to check what they're effect is from the console?

If any other could help give answer it would be nice.

for some reason I cannot use any mods that require devious devices.

When I try to load a save I get a warning message saying content is missing as if esps have been turned off. When I load the save my characters head is gone with nothing but teeth and eyes and all the mcm mods all act as if they are being installed for first time.

Any known reason why it happens? I tried to follow instructions and check versions but still cannot get these sort of mods to work.

i think that your issue is not related with my mod,

are you using mod manager? your message mean's that you savegame contain unloaded mod - or? maybe you wear invisible (not existing) helmet, in this case skyrim doesynt render head (but just helmet/mask etc...)

try to use save cleaner, this tool sometimes is helpfull with problem resoliving.

Anyway you can try to run my mod without DD's  - it's soft requiment, i never test what happens in this case, but mod should works.

This mod was fine.

I just find out that I was over the mod limit on 254 and that is why it did not work..

Works well so far, great work, used another mad that worked off eating but always would break after a while,

Only problem for me is I use a male character so bit unimmersive cause of the moan sounds unfortunately

Would be great if there was a male sound option even if there was no moans, only if that's not hard to do, I'd give it a shot but I have no idea how to change sounds in these things

Anyway, awesome work! Keep up the kinky work ;)

Thx for the last update and the body scale option sir!

As for suggestion, i guess this mod now only miss something to defecate like private Needs and/or puppet master swallow. Idk what the state of this 2 mods, as far i remember they was a bit too complex for me.

A simple way to defecate with a command could be useful to get back to the comfort stage for a while at least.

Also i know im asking too much, if there was a way to reduce hard requirement to something that do not need all the devious devices mods, it could be super cool, but this is just not really important :)

Thx again the mod is already supr fun.

Your mod is interresting but I'd like to suggest 2 things :

- When equipped with a belt and plugs, my character gets gas noises after 10 seconds.  Wouldn't it be more immersive if the first noises only started to appear after something like 3 hours or so ?

- It would be great if we could change the volume of the sounds like Sexlab does (with a scale in the MCM)

Also, if you need new ideas, what do you think of a compatibility with Private Needs ?

Edit : Oops, looks like nunu already suggested it :P

I'm having a weird issue with body scaling.

Without SLIF installed, my character's stomach will keep inflating to huge proportions in stages, once every 4 seconds or so. There doesn't seem to be a cap no matter what max size setting I choose and the stomach just keeps expanding endlessly

With SLIF installed, my character expands up to a reasonable level seemingly in line with Devious Butt's setting, but when she farts her body parts shrink to below "1" on the scaling. SLIF showed breast scaling at .2, stomach scaling at .7, and butt scaling at .9.

I do have Estrus Chaurus installed, but that mod has never modified this character's body nodes. Anyone have any thoughts?

Without SLIF installed, my character's stomach will keep inflating to huge proportions in stages, once every 4 seconds or so. There doesn't seem to be a cap no matter what max size setting I choose and the stomach just keeps expanding endlessly

With SLIF installed, my character expands up to a reasonable level seemingly in line with Devious Butt's setting, but when she farts her body parts shrink to below "1" on the scaling. SLIF showed breast scaling at .2, stomach scaling at .7, and butt scaling at .9.

I do have Estrus Chaurus installed, but that mod has never modified this character's body nodes. Anyone have any thoughts?

I had that bug too, but haven't encountered it since I changed the scaling to 1.2 max.  Don't know if it's related.

i just back from kolidays.

i will check it ASAP :)

Works well so far, great work, used another mad that worked off eating but always would break after a while,

Only problem for me is I use a male character so bit unimmersive cause of the moan sounds unfortunately

Would be great if there was a male sound option even if there was no moans, only if that's not hard to do, I'd give it a shot but I have no idea how to change sounds in these things

i understand your pain, maybe i will create alternative male set (i will cut all female voices from sound resources) that's all what i can do at this moment ;)

soon! :)

Your mod is interresting but I'd like to suggest 2 things :

- When equipped with a belt and plugs, my character gets gas noises after 10 seconds.  Wouldn't it be more immersive if the first noises only started to appear after something like 3 hours or so ?

- It would be great if we could change the volume of the sounds like Sexlab does (with a scale in the MCM)

Also, if you need new ideas, what do you think of a compatibility with Private Needs ?

Edit : Oops, looks like nunu already suggested it :P

yes, it's good idea!

i have seen that sugestion many time's - ok i will add general scroll for all sound's from my mod :)

Private Needs

Ok, i will install it and i will check haw does it work's and how can i it connected

----

i need to update todo list, now i work with custom plug, i hate play with textures :(

post-936092-0-01276800-1466378465_thumb.jpg

i just back from kolidays.

i will check it ASAP :)

i understand your pain, maybe i will create alternative male set (i will cut all female voices from sound resources) that's all what i can do at this moment ;)

soon! :)

Thank you for your hard work! I really enjoy your mod by the way, more people should consider mods with interesting gameplay consequences in my opinion.

For some reason I don't see any options on any of the blacksmiths when I upgraded to 1.4, even when starting a new game. I double-checked but I am listed under 'fart sluts'. Is there something special I need to do/have to have access to the dialogue topic?

For some reason I don't see any options on any of the blacksmiths when I upgraded to 1.4, even when starting a new game. I double-checked but I am listed under 'fart sluts'. Is there something special I need to do/have to have access to the dialogue topic?

Have You options?

I know this look. You have to know that I can't control it.
 or
Why are you looking at me like that?

If you have try first this one (to unlock another), i'm using dialogue filter with faction jobblacsmith... maybe your blacsmith is not in this faction?

if you still dont have option let me know, i will check it  (in my game all works fine :P )

send me name of your blacsmith.

Have You options?

I know this look. You have to know that I can't control it.
 or
Why are you looking at me like that?

If you have try first this one (to unlock another), i'm using dialogue filter with faction jobblacsmith... maybe your blacsmith is not in this faction?

if you still dont have option let me know, i will check it  (in my game all works fine :P )

send me name of your blacsmith.

I don't have either options. I tried it with Adrianne and Alvor, both should have the jobblacksmith faction on them.

I don't have either options. I tried it with Adrianne and Alvor, both should have the jobblacksmith faction on them.

shit, i tested it with Alvor and  works in 100% have you got this file in Skyrim order?

/Data/SEQ/SexLab - Devious Butt.SEQ

It's seems like dialogue bug, this file should fix it. Let me know, I will be later.

once again for sure checklist:

1 you are registered fart slut

2 you dont have active quest "Devious butt blacsmith"

3 you tried one of dialogue option that i wrote in my last post

if all answers are positive, then i see two options

my fault or dialogue bug.

now i have to go, i cross fingers that all will be fine. :)

What's mean "unable to resiter actor(player) list is full."

when i put some anal plug i see that message.

thank you

it's mean that You reach max limit of fart slut, no sure - it's about 64 npc - i think,

in mcm you can find tab witth fartslut list. then can clean up a little bit list to free space.

• 2 weeks later...