• 4 weeks later...

ehm, how do i get rid of the pear once i got it "equipped" ? 

you have to visit again a blacksmith and speak with him about it.

thank for this mod, it's pretty neat.

I have a issue with dialogs though:

when I leave the city where the blacksmith who put the device on my character is, I no longer have the possiblity to talk with him about the device when I come back to that city.

is that one of the dialog problem you identified already ?

any way to fix this without reseting the mod ?

i planing to rewrite this mod and i dont want to work with this version anymore

well i will public update with option in mcm to remove plug and reset quest

im not happy with all dialogues things i hate to work with this part of mod - it's very hard and make many issues.

I found a quick workaround for now using the console.

You can skip to the portion of the quest that unequips the pear by using the console command

"setstage (questid) 50"

(get questid by typing "help deviousbuttblacksmith" in the console

and finding the result with the QUST tag)

• 2 weeks later...

GAH! The grammar and word errors are killing me while playing this otherwise fantastic mod x_x

I wanna correct all the lines and while I'm at it reupload them. Where can I do that?

im planing rewrite all, If You want you can help me in version 2.0 ;)

maybe i will start this weekend :)

GAH! The grammar and word errors are killing me while playing this otherwise fantastic mod x_x

I wanna correct all the lines and while I'm at it reupload them. Where can I do that?

Looking forward to it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to the future update. Wanted to say that I live in the United States but I grew up eating polish kielbasa and sauerkraut because of my German heritage. So good. Your comment on it reminded me of that. Thanks. Lol.

Adding to what nunu said, I read that  you wanted to use eating etc. to influence the farting, is it possible to have it as an optional feature? For those of us who don't want realistic needs mods :P

yy, yes -  you (will) can drink vanilia potions - You dont need additional mods like RNaD :P Im worry only about DD depends - maybe it's would be possible - i can try i have idea.

Is realistic needs and diseases going to be a hard requirement? I don't like using Realistic Needs and Diseases in my playthroughs, whether SFW or NSFW, but I can adjust if I have to I suppose.

No. My mod will only detect eating and drinking - realistic needs can stimulate eating frequency - but will be not requied - will work parallel thats all

anyway - new 2.0 version should be ready before weekend (i hope) :)

current progress:

auto uninstall old version (yes - need more tests)

basic mod mechanic -85%

bad luck 90%

mcm 90%

body scale 95%

sound - 100%

:)

edit:

i will try to remove DDx and zaz as hard requirement  in version 2.1 - i found way to detect plug without it :)

Alright, further testing and i still can't get own character to be a part of fart sluts faction, and my console seems to be getting cluttered with it telling me 

"Devious butt: play()

Devious Butt: Endplay() "

hope it can get a quick fix.

I also can't seem to roll back due to the previous mod being uninstalled.

Are you planning to add these features back in a future update? I really like the story notifications and the dialogue. The shame event too.

yes but i want to add it smarter than last time :)

i made in last version almost any possible mistake - it was my first mod - i collected exp and i hope that now i can offer better quality - well - small steps and good decisions.

my first goal - make perfect all what currently mod included - then i want step by step try to add next features. - i probably never back to quest with blacksmith - i hate to work with dialogues - i will only add random comments. but i not said 'no'.

im think about old idea that sent me Yuni- "fame" but with real profits - fame can be related with buffs/debuffs etc. etc. etc. :))))

Alright, further testing and i still can't get own character to be a part of fart sluts faction, and my console seems to be getting cluttered with it telling me 

play() means start mod state update

endplay() means that update is finished

if you got nothing between play and endplay - that's means that you realy not registered as fart slut

i belive that you know how you can become? only via anal sex or anal plug - with plug is one problem, some people using not realy DD item but simple useless model that looks like plug - are You sure that you had a anal sex as pasive partner or you inserted good kind of plug? (sometimes you need to try insert it few times, becouse old DD provide function "slide out"  or something like that). mod check for plug in every 5s maybe in checktime plug was not realy inserted -was unequped by DD? sorry for my grammar and spellmistakes i try to answer ASAP i hope that all what i wrote is clear ;))

play() means start mod state update

endplay() means that update is finished

if you got nothing between play and endplay - that's means that you realy not registered as fart slut

i belive that you know how you can become? only via anal sex or anal plug - with plug is one problem, some people using not realy DD item but simple useless model that looks like plug - are You sure that you had a anal sex as pasive partner or you inserted good kind of plug? (sometimes you need to try insert it few times, becouse old DD provide function "slide out"  or something like that). mod check for plug in every 5s maybe in checktime plug was not realy inserted -was unequped by DD? sorry for my grammar and spellmistakes i try to answer ASAP i hope that all what i wrote is clear ;))

Alright, after further testing i got it to work, seems Devious devices wasn't updating correctly, reinstalled and got it all figured out.

Tested myself yesterday for like 4 hours straight.

Im using it without DD.

- No crash at all

- Butt / belly scale on the fly without any issue.

- Seems 100% compatible with "Fill her up" mod who also use scaling for belly.

- Seems 100% compatible with "MME" mod who use scaling for belly in some situation.

- No FPS hit on my side with my outdated PC.

So far i really like the mod, great addition also it's funny as hell. If you already use a girl with high booty, you may reduce the butt scaling slider to 1.5 instead of 2.5 (default) but it's about me.

Great addition, thanks a lot!

Suggestion, a button to fart in order reset belly/ butt size to avoid HDT issue sometimes with belly scaling "broken" due to seperate HDT mod like Floppy sos (not the mod fault but seperate HDT skeleton use to break belly after you restart the game).

• 3 weeks later...

I think that the dependency for Devious Devices Assets needs to be updated for this mod. I'm getting a CTD on load with a new save when I updated to 3.0e for Devious Devices Assets. I'm not saying it's this mod for sure, but the below errors for DeviousButt only exist when I updated to 3.0e and started a new game. (starting a new game with 3.0d does not produce them)

[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property pluganalFlowerInventory on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC01ED77) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property gagInventory on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC02B075) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property libs on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC00F624) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property pluganalInventory on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC031704) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property pluganalInventory on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC033CED) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property plugvaginalScript on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC050C8B) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property pluganalFlowerScript on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC01ED76) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property chastityKey on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC008A4F) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property AfterWorkComments on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC01D265) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property AfterWorkComments on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC01D267) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property AfterWorkComments on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC01D269) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property AfterWorkComments on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC01D26B) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property beltsInventory on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC00EB5D) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property beltsInventory on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC009A7B) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property plugvaginalInventory on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC050C8A) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property gagScript on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0C00F566) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property beltsScript on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0C00435E) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property beltsScript on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0C00435D) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property pluganalScript on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0C018C7B) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Element of property pluganalScript on script skyrimfet_inventory attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0C018C80) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property sla on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC04290F) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property MCMRef on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because DeviousButt (AC000D62) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property Debuff66 on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC00388E) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property alrefTarget on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (AC000D62) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property DebuffSpeed on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC0083F4) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property skyrimfet_dialogueQuest on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC02544F) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property alrefActor001 on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (1) on <NULL quest> (AC000D62) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property sceneRef on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC00DA15) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property Debuff33 on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC00388D) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property Debuff99 on script skyrimfet_pompmeQuest attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC003890) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property Shame on script skyrimfet_crowd attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC00E4E1) is not the right type
[12/14/2016 - 07:42:56PM] Error: Property sceneRef on script skyrimfet_crowd attached to DeviousButt (AC000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (AC00DA15) is not the right type

Papyrus log attached for 3.0e (Papyrus.0.log) and 3.0d (Papyrus.1.log).

EDIT: Confirmed: Disabling the Devious Butt ESP allowed RaceMenu to load on a new save without crashing.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log