I have a bug:

If you are a female, and use a penis + set your gender to male in SexLab, your anus will still expand even if you are the one giving the anal, and not receiving it.

hehe, yes - it's possible :) i need to test pasvie/active role after anal sex:)

Thx !

Another bug (I think?)

AFter updating to 0.92 there is a dialogue option called ForceGreet. I don't think you should be able to see that talk option :P

yes! i just it fixed :) sorry for that :)  in next vesion (soon) all will be ok ;)

Bug report: It constantly displays how much gas you are building up in the upper left. Debug text is ALWAYS on for that, whether or not you check the checkbox. Annoying info spam in the upper left with current version.

I used '0.92 fix'.

If any other could help give answer it would be nice.

for some reason I cannot use any mods that require devious devices.

When I try to load a save I get a warning message saying content is missing as if esps have been turned off. When I load the save my characters head is gone with nothing but teeth and eyes and all the mcm mods all act as if they are being installed for first time.

Any known reason why it happens? I tried to follow instructions and check versions but still cannot get these sort of mods to work.

If any other could help give answer it would be nice.

for some reason I cannot use any mods that require devious devices.

When I try to load a save I get a warning message saying content is missing as if esps have been turned off. When I load the save my characters head is gone with nothing but teeth and eyes and all the mcm mods all act as if they are being installed for first time.

Any known reason why it happens? I tried to follow instructions and check versions but still cannot get these sort of mods to work.

i think that your issue is not related with my mod,

are you using mod manager? your message mean's that you savegame contain unloaded mod - or? maybe you wear invisible (not existing) helmet, in this case skyrim doesynt render head (but just helmet/mask etc...)

try to use save cleaner, this tool sometimes is helpfull with problem resoliving.

Anyway you can try to run my mod without DD's  - it's soft requiment, i never test what happens in this case, but mod should works.

Brilliant mod thank you for creating it.

I did notice a couple of papyrus warnings though, not sure if they're important or not:

[05/14/2016 - 07:54:21PM] ERROR: Element of property ShameOnYouTopics on script skyrimfet_crowd attached to DeviousButt (4C000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (4C011580) is not the right type
[05/14/2016 - 07:54:21PM] warning: Property Shamelight on script skyrimfet_crowd attached to DeviousButt (4C000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

On the scan, how often does it happen? I ask as that sounds like a potential cause of script lag if set too high on some pc's

I used nexus mod manager to activate the mod without Devious devices assets and it still happens.

I tried to start new game and my custom races has odd face shapes.

You should create new topic or try find answer via google, in 95% cases someone reported same problem. Without logs, without mod list and additional information  noone help You.  did You try reinstall all? earlier also you had this problem (after fresh installation for example?) maybe one of your mod is damaged and overwrite wrong skyrim facegen - no idea  - or maybe your native skyrim package is damaged? missing mashes or something?

Okay I did more testing.

The sobbing noises are... way too much for me. It's too depressing, I can't use it with that noise there. The groaning, the gasping, at least she sounds aroused, but -crying-?

Can we please have an MCM option to turn off the crying, if you want that in there? It's not sexy, just depressing. To me, at least.

Okay I did more testing.

The sobbing noises are... way too much for me. It's too depressing, I can't use it with that noise there. The groaning, the gasping, at least she sounds aroused, but -crying-?

Can we please have an MCM option to turn off the crying, if you want that in there? It's not sexy, just depressing. To me, at least.

yes, i have same observation - dont cry - soon :)

Thanks for the update, it's looking really good.

A couple of suggestions for future upgrades:

The screen messages - maybe have an option to stop the "...feeling filled" message as it appears very frequently. Unfortunately if you turn screen messages off to stop it you lose all of them.

Option to turn off the stomach gurgling, or have it just before a fart as it's gets a bit distracting hearing it almost continuously.

Great job thanks for all your work on this :)

The screen messages - maybe have an option to stop the "...feeling filled" message as it appears very frequently. Unfortunately if you turn screen messages off to stop it you lose all of them.

Option to turn off the stomach gurgling, or have it just before a fart as it's gets a bit distracting hearing it almost continuously.

im just testing and play, i have same minds - to much i will update this soon ;)

They're a bit loud. You either should add a volume slider, or lower the volume by 25-30%, as they are much louder than the rest of the sexlab noises.

Edit: Must have been a sound balancing issue at my end. They're fine now.

However, people aren't laughing when I get the humiliation events. I get my carry weight set to 0 as normal, but no one does anything... I have laughing enabled, but crying disabled.

Oh yeah, and I have notifications set to 'off' because I get the message 'you are much filled' or something like that constantly, so I can't see notifications from other things. Turning it back on and testing more.

They're a bit loud. You either should add a volume slider, or lower the volume by 25-30%, as they are much louder than the rest of the sexlab noises.

Edit: Must have been a sound balancing issue at my end. They're fine now.

However, people aren't laughing when I get the humiliation events. I get my carry weight set to 0 as normal, but no one does anything... I have laughing enabled, but crying disabled.

Oh yeah, and I have notifications set to 'off' because I get the message 'you are much filled' or something like that constantly, so I can't see notifications from other things. Turning it back on and testing more.

i had same issue, i did something wrong with checkbox - try to uncheck and re-check checkbox related with laughing (disable and enable) - no idea why - sorry for that. After recheck all was fine.

I will add filter with notification soon.

yes, i will change it soon

>Option to turn off the stomach gurgling, or have it just before a fart as it's gets a bit distracting hearing it almost continuously.

i need to check how it works now, i dont remember :D

i think that stomach gurgling is related with level of gas 33% then 66% and 99% - so can happens 3-4 time before single fart, i will check it.

personaly: i need to reduce that effect for butt plug case...

--

btw i will spread npc list to 64 or more  and group them in MCM by teammates and others :D

i have more surprises :)

im looking for smart way to add more npc's as fart slut?

in my opinion spell is to easy :) any another ideas? :D

scroll? potion? but how can i force npc to drink potion? :) scroll is not craftable.

maybe after fart i will add scroll to inventory (with percentage chance)

someone have another idea?

i think this mod may have broken sneaking on one of my previous saves.

had to make a new game, since i just happened to be playing a sneaky type character......

sorry i can't be more specific, but i figure i should probably at least say something, in case it's an easy fix, or...ya know....yeah

good mod though