I have yet to try the new update, but I will attempt to get to it tonight. But with the last update, it had a scene that made me feel bad for my character. When I entered the city of Markarth, my character started farting uncontrollably and the people began to laugh and mock her. I remember looking at her face and it looked like she wanted to die. Made me feel bad for her.

Excellent job for that alone.

I want to ask: how long the quest is 'til you get the anal pear?

if you have luck you can get it in few minutes.

It does not seem like that, I think something is screwed up with the animations deartment in my game... I have tried yesterday for two consecutive hours...  :-/

well. when you ask blacksmith about pear then you get (optional) quest. you need to streach your anal hole. to streach it you need to some anal sex, ask persons around (only male npc). when hole will be ok (you got thats information from asked npc) you need to run back to blacksmith :)

if you want to hurry it you need to change option in mcm (something about: how anal sex affect on hole, ....not sure about name - right column in mcm) :))

i'm curious is this only pc or can it effect npc 2. like having a follower where u 2 did had anal sex and then while ur sneaking she release one giving out you 2 positions and maybe apply a debuff on you 2. well if your behind her or if it stinks. another question is their a stink factor 2?

Need some textures for loosen ass now =p

Would this be possible at all? Like, a series of overlays that can be applied to the player, showing different stages of "looseness"? Kind of like how Apropos and SlaveTats can apply texture overlays to the face & body for different stages of abuse/wear.

Hoo boy, I got a weird glitch for you guys.

I installed it for a while and thought it was neat, but I eventually decided to remove the mod. I used the uninstall function in MCM, saved, then removed the mod from Mod Organizer. A chunk of time later, I reinstalled the mod, but all the MCM pages say that the mod is uninstalled and I can't find any way to change it back.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I DID clean my save files, too.

Hoo boy, I got a weird glitch for you guys.

I installed it for a while and thought it was neat, but I eventually decided to remove the mod. I used the uninstall function in MCM, saved, then removed the mod from Mod Organizer. A chunk of time later, I reinstalled the mod, but all the MCM pages say that the mod is uninstalled and I can't find any way to change it back.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I DID clean my save files, too.

first question - why did U uninstall mod:P

I will check it i have idea how to fix it, is one undelated variable that keep  state of mod :) easy to fix

Quick question: is there any way to remove the "I know this look. You have to know that I can't control it" dialogue option that's added to every NPC? I used to use an older version of this mod and it didn't add this dialogue option to everyone. The thing is, between all the mods that I use I already have lots of generic dialogue options for every NPC and it's getting a bit cluttered, and I only really use this mod for the sound effects so I'd rather remove that dialogue if possible. I've tried changing some things in the MCM but it hasn't made a difference. Thanks

Quick question: is there any way to remove the "I know this look. You have to know that I can't control it" dialogue option that's added to every NPC? I used to use an older version of this mod and it didn't add this dialogue option to everyone. The thing is, between all the mods that I use I already have lots of generic dialogue options for every NPC and it's getting a bit cluttered, and I only really use this mod for the sound effects so I'd rather remove that dialogue if possible. I've tried changing some things in the MCM but it hasn't made a difference. Thanks

Yes im planing update mod, i got few bug's report. I will depend this dialogue option with race and/or relationship.

• 3 weeks later...

This may be a stupid question, but I feel like I have to ask... What exactly does the "Slut is fat" check box do/ what will the scaling slider do?

add few additional kilograms - works only when your belly breast and butt have nodes - are inflatable

Alright, so I think I found a small incompatibility with your mod. I'm using Amorous Adventures. If you try to use Adrianne Avenicci as your anal pear owner, then complete her amorous adventure and get her as a lover, you can't talk to her again about anything related to Devious Butt. Just thought I'd let you know. And I have already let the author of Amorous Adventures know as well.

• 3 weeks later...

ehm, how do i get rid of the pear once i got it "equipped" ? 

you have to visit again a blacksmith and speak with him about it.

thank for this mod, it's pretty neat.

I have a issue with dialogs though:

when I leave the city where the blacksmith who put the device on my character is, I no longer have the possiblity to talk with him about the device when I come back to that city.

is that one of the dialog problem you identified already ?

any way to fix this without reseting the mod ?

ehm, how do i get rid of the pear once i got it "equipped" ? 

you have to visit again a blacksmith and speak with him about it.

thank for this mod, it's pretty neat.

I have a issue with dialogs though:

when I leave the city where the blacksmith who put the device on my character is, I no longer have the possiblity to talk with him about the device when I come back to that city.

is that one of the dialog problem you identified already ?

any way to fix this without reseting the mod ?

i planing to rewrite this mod and i dont want to work with this version anymore

well i will public update with option in mcm to remove plug and reset quest

im not happy with all dialogues things i hate to work with this part of mod - it's very hard and make many issues.