I'm having an issue whereby tattoos/face paints applied by SlaveTats prevents this mod from applying its specular map. I've noticed the issue on both the body and the face.

I had the tattoos applied in the last tattoo slot (I have about 6 slots enabled via nioverride.ini), top two are 'reserved' I think by blush when aroused, so which slots does this mod use or does it just grab any available? Because I haven't tried using a tattoo in a different slot but regardless it seems to interfere :/

• 3 weeks later...

It took me a minute to figure out how to get this working, it wasn't until I watched Shinji's video that I saw what I was doing wrong. Now that I have gotten it working I've gotta I really like the mod.

I would like to see a wet function for Schlongs that appears at a certain point during vaginal sex scenes, maybe it could be based on arousal or level of pleasure. Also If I'm still missing something, is there a way to get the wet effect to fade away fairly quickly, my character is almost always drenched.

To make a contribution, I modified the UNP wet maps to include the part that covers the animated vagina. I don't think it shows up though because I'm not sure if the HDT vag mesh is registered by the mod.

If it's too shiny, let me know and I'll try to tone it down a bit.

Modified S-maps.rar

Im using CBBE HDT body what do i need with this for this mod to work :)

It says at the top of first page that you only need to install the textures from this mod, and then for CBBE it links to this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2732-sweaty-wet-skin-auto-adjustment/

MCM menu doesn't show up. Maybe OSA/OSex is the culprit?

I'm thinking the same.. funny, I've installed his osex mods for this mod.

I'll wait patiently for an patch or whatever

I think you are both barking up the wrong tree. oSex has nothing to do with MCM the MCM menus, it doesn't use MCM at all.

In the textures section, the head is grayed out. I know the issues with nioverrides and worked around that - I can apply tattoos to the face.

Any ideas what's up?

one time i have the same shit buguy head 

try unistall all skins and reinstall just only one .

if not work reinstal bodyslide .

if not work . bug with mods , not compatibility

MCM menu doesn't show up. Maybe OSA/OSex is the culprit?

I'm thinking the same.. funny, I've installed his osex mods for this mod. I'll wait patiently for an patch or whatever
I think you are both barking up the wrong tree. oSex has nothing to do with MCM the MCM menus, it doesn't use MCM at all.

I figured out out.. I uninstalled Sexlab in favor of OSex.

Sexlab is listed as optional.. so I thought I wouldn't need it, but it seems that it is required.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, first I offer an apology because English is not my native language, this is a machine translation.

I found the source of the problem in custom follower issues about the texture head that almost everyone has, like darker faces or that about the "wet" texture on the head not working. Maybe the problem with the hand has to do with something similar.

First case: the head becomes wet but the face becomes dark too, this is a tintmask problem because the path that the .nif file has about the tintmask is incorrect, this mod try to load the tintmask from the specified path but doesn't exist then the face becomes darker. This happen to me on certain standalone followers mods. You will have to manually correct this on NifSkope, putting the correct path of the tintmask for the follower mod that have the problem. The .nif file that needs to be corrected is located in: "meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\follower.esp\" and the correct path for the .dds tintmask is located in: "textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\follower.esp\".

Second case: The texture body applied correctly but the head is not working, this is because the string of the "head part" containing the information about the head in the .nif file is not the same as "head part" name in the plugin file (the .esp of the follower mod that have the issue), you will have to modify the name of the head part in the .esp file with tes5edit (i use tes5edit, is faster and easy) putting the same name that the .nif file has.

For example, in the .nif file the "head part" about the head is called like "FemaleHeadNord", but in the .esp, in the head part section, that is called "FemaleHead", you will have to modified for "FemaleHeadNord" like the .nif file has. Doing this should fix this Issue.

Now this wonderful mod works like a charm for me, i hope this works for you. Sorry again for this english, i hope you can understand the whole thing.

Hello, first I offer an apology because English is not my native language, this is a machine translation.

I found the source of the problem in issues about the texture head that almost everyone has, like darker faces or that about the "wet" texture on the head not working. Maybe the problem with the hand has to do with something similar.

First case: the head becomes wet but the face becomes dark too, this is a tintmask problem because the path that the .nif file has about the tintmask is incorrect, this mod try to load the tintmask from the specified path but doesn't exist then the face becomes darker. This happen to me on certain standalone followers mods. You will have to manually correct this on NifSkope, putting the correct path of the tintmask for the follower mod that have the problem. The .nif file that needs to be corrected is located in: "meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\follower.esp\" and the correct path for the .dds tintmask is located in: "textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\follower.esp\".

Second case: The texture body applied correctly but the head is not working, this is because the string of the "head part" containing the information about the head in the .nif file is not the same as "head part" name in the plugin file (the .esp of the follower mod that have the issue), you will have to modify the name of the head part in the .esp file with tes5edit (i use tes5edit, is faster and easy) putting the same name that the .nif file has.

For example, in the .nif file the "head part" about the head is called like "FemaleHeadNord", but in the .esp, in the head part section, that is called "FemaleHead", you will have to modified for "FemaleHeadNord" like the .nif file has. Doing this should fix this Issue.

Now this wonderful mod works like a charm for me, i hope this works for you. Sorry again for this english, i hope you can understand the whole thing.

Thanks for this find! I have this problem but not for followers, for my character, what would be the correct tintmask path for player character/ custom race?

Hello darkevilhum, i think with custom race is different, what issue you have? the dark face bug when this mod is applying the wet textures? what custom race are you using? maybe I can give you an idea about the source of the issue.

Look this, maybe can help you o give you a clue about it: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21854-pc-dark-face-glitch/

EDIT: Ok, i edit this for second time, i finally found the solution for the dark face bug on player character in another topic, here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22687-help-complexion-character-bug/page-2

I test with succubus race, I don't have the femalehead.nif in "meshes\actors\character\character assets" directory, but that gives me a clue, i open with NifSkope the femalehead.nif located in succubus race meshes folder, and that was pointing to .dds files in the common skyrim directory "textures\actors\character\female\", i modify the paths of the textures to succubus race texture folder of the head, and then, in game the face was looking normal, and wet function mod was working like a charm, even loading old save games whith the wet function mod active and found no problems.

I don't know what custom race are you using, but, maybe has the same problem with the femalehead.nif provides for your custom race mod. I hope this works for you. Regards.

Sorry for my poor english.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not native english, sorry for foolish writing.

well there are some conflicts with bodychange mod on nexus

In bodychange mod. Default option is set to Nord race. and all effect of this awesome mod is going well when player is Nord race 

but other race, head effect is not working because of different form ID maybe.

any thought?

any thought?

The head visual has to be enabled in the MCM and SKSE/Plugins/nioverride.ini and set bEnableFaceOverlays to 1

Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitation occurs, so it best to disable them with VioLens or the console command.

any thought?

The head visual has to be enabled in the MCM and SKSE/Plugins/nioverride.ini and set bEnableFaceOverlays to 1

Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitation occurs, so it best to disable them with VioLens or the console command.

you are right. 

but i already able to overlay in MCM and skse

i mean that form id of bodychange mod is set to FemaleHeadNord as default checking in tes5edit.

when player is not nord race, conflict ocuurs in applying faceoverlay because form id is not match maybe.

i found this on nowadays and i'm going to check and solve this problem.

so i need to help solving this problem.