So what can cause this mod to have this strange bug that suddenly appeared in my game. When I add any armor/clothes for the body slot and remove it again, the effect stops, but only for the body. head, and hands will still work fine. If I save the game while naked and reload the effect will work again, but if I do the same process again of equipping armor and taking it off the effect goes away, but If I load up racemenu and exit, the effect comes back on while naked same as reloading. It is a hassle during sexlab scenes as it disappears on strip.

Any ideas?

31 minutes ago, Distortedrealms said:

So what can cause this mod to have this strange bug that suddenly appeared in my game. When I add any armor/clothes for the body slot and remove it again, the effect stops, but only for the body. head, and hands will still work fine. If I save the game while naked and reload the effect will work again, but if I do the same process again of equipping armor and taking it off the effect goes away, but If I load up racemenu and exit, the effect comes back on while naked same as reloading. It is a hassle during sexlab scenes as it disappears on strip.

Any ideas?

did you try reinstalling the mod on a clean save? 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Seems playing an older profile in M02 with the same setup that the mod works as intended so something borked in my current game with this mod. But it is all good because I decided to get creative instead of spending a night trying to debug it. I just grabbed an armor I don't use that is compatible with UUNP special for all the working hdt bits and just deleted the vertices in Outfit studio leaving just an invisible armor that is essentially just like being naked with the bonus that this mod now works ;)

problem solved. Cheers

Edited by Distortedrealms
On 9/23/2021 at 7:51 AM, Distortedrealms said:

Any ideas?

On 9/23/2021 at 8:22 AM, Nymra said:

I found out that using custom races(Succubus Race) will cause this bug, only when you remove clothing and don't wear any gloves or arm pieces. Also when this bug happens, if you equip gloves the wet(specular & diffuse) effect appears again. I've tried compiling the script for debugging but still getting errors even after getting some of its script dependencies, which I think are not the correct versions. Still hoping this bug can be fixed...

7 hours ago, succulover said:

I found out that using custom races(Succubus Race) will cause this bug, only when you remove clothing and don't wear any gloves or arm pieces. Also when this bug happens, if you equip gloves the wet(specular & diffuse) effect appears again. I've tried compiling the script for debugging but still getting errors even after getting some of its script dependencies, which I think are not the correct versions. Still hoping this bug can be fixed...

Makes sense, I use the Lunari race. I solved my problem easy enough by making an invisible armor piece that kicks the effect in when I need it during the fun moments ;) Sure its a hack but it works.

Edited by Distortedrealms
  • 1 month later...

Question, I use the mod GreenTea in order to copy the appearance of followers to my player character, meaning my character can look like whatever follower I want.

However no matter what I do I can't seem to get this rain effect working with the copied appearance.

I can get it to work on the follower themselves, and if I go back to my character's default appearance it works with that, but it doesn't work with my character if I copy the appearance of the follower, even if I copy it after the follower has received the rain effect.

Any ideas on how to make this mod work, or am I just SOL based on the mechanics of the copy appearance mod?

• 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, haajasparx said:

Mod is saying I'm missing Papyrus 3.7, but I've been running the latest version of Papyrus (4.1) from the beginning. Couldn't find anyone else encountering the same problem or what to do to get this mod working.

I guess you are running SE version of mod on AE.

For Skyrim LE (Oldrim): PapyrusUtil LE v33.zip

For Skyrim SE (Pre-AE, 1.5.x runtime): PapyrusUtil SE v39.zip

For Skyrim SE/AE (1.6.x+ runtime): PapyrusUtil AE v43.zip

On 6/3/2022 at 10:45 PM, TnTTnT said:

I guess you are running SE version of mod on AE.

For Skyrim LE (Oldrim): PapyrusUtil LE v33.zip

For Skyrim SE (Pre-AE, 1.5.x runtime): PapyrusUtil SE v39.zip

For Skyrim SE/AE (1.6.x+ runtime): PapyrusUtil AE v43.zip

Nope, I'm running the VR version so I re-installed everything from the ground up with the specific VR version of things like Jcontainers and Papyrus - everything has its own VR version and I didn't know everything about modding Skyrim was so damn particular but I have it figured out now, although the Wetfunction effect is disabled after using VRmirror to look at my character in RaceMenu. I stop the effect and it's still applied or I start the effect and it disappears, but this seems to be resolved after just using VRmirror an even number of times. It's wild how many mods just randomly conflict with each other

Edited by haajasparx
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/30/2021 at 10:50 AM, succulover said:

it could be a fix possibly not who knows might help I noticed Succubus Race never had bodyslide files for custom body's and racemenu cbbe morphs dont work. i could of added them but im lazy and dont have time off topic about the problem now if you really want the succubus race powers and keep your normal race could always add them with console commands . by searching help succubus 4 and by adding the spells and powers command to the player player.addspell <ID of the power or spell> well technically you dont have the succubus race but the power still enabled it and abilities with the console command . and you might wanna add your own mesh and texture for skin to replacer for succubus mode solved my problem with wet effects still applied with clothes on

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...