• 2 weeks later...

For me it works on body and hands, but not on the head.

I didn't quite understand the instructions on enabling head texture swapping though. I got the head texture, but I can't seem to find the relevant option in the MCM menu. There's a "Texture overriding" section under visuals, and the HEAD option is disabled, but greyed out and unclickable. 

Anyone know if I'm missing something?

I didn't quite understand the instructions on enabling head texture swapping though. I got the head texture, but I can't seem to find the relevant option in the MCM menu. There's a "Texture overriding" section under visuals, and the HEAD option is disabled, but greyed out and unclickable. 

In the visuals tab of MCM scroll down and you should see a checkbox for "HEAD". Tick that and it should enable it, granted you have the correct head texture and it is name appropriately

In the visuals tab of MCM scroll down and you should see a checkbox for "HEAD". Tick that and it should enable it, granted you have the correct head texture and it is name appropriately

Under "Texture overriding"? The HEAD box is greyed out, I can't tick it. 

What's the head texture supposed to be named?

Under "Texture overriding"? The HEAD box is greyed out, I can't tick it. 

What's the head texture supposed to be named?

wethead_s in the wetfunction folder

Trying to get this setup on my own character... using the custom Dunmer from the custom races mod, with the born dragon textures skin. problem is, the default skin is already sweaty, and I'm not sure how to make it not-sweaty by default. I -thought- that replacing femalebody_1_s.dds with the texture from the silky option of fair skins would do it, but still got the just-ran-a-marathon look. Any tips or advice?

Trying to get this setup on my own character... using the custom Dunmer from the custom races mod, with the born dragon textures skin. problem is, the default skin is already sweaty, and I'm not sure how to make it not-sweaty by default. I -thought- that replacing femalebody_1_s.dds with the texture from the silky option of fair skins would do it, but still got the just-ran-a-marathon look. Any tips or advice?

Try removing the specular map and then trying it out.(Or use the CBBE specular map provided in the cbbe mod if you use that body) Firstly, is this mod working for you correctly?

Try removing the specular map and then trying it out.(Or use the CBBE specular map provided in the cbbe mod if you use that body) Firstly, is this mod working for you correctly?

Tested it out, works fine for anyone that uses the base race's skins and textures, they shine up nicely when appropriate. For the custom race, though, it's really hard to tell. I -think- I may have gotten slightly shinier, but hard to tell. And the specular map is the femalebody_1_s.dds. I've gotten decent at mesh hunting and identifying, but the textures folder and contents is still voodoo magic for me.

I have been using this mod for a while now and I love it, doesnt seem like it would really add that much but now I am not sure I can play without it. I have used exactly the same set up and load order for several different characters, 8 or 10 maybe, and the mod has worked perfectly ever time. I just made a new game and decided to leave out all the Sexlab stuff for a hopefully stable game just to "play". At start up I went in to kick off the effect only to see in the MCM that my textures are missing, I assumed that I forgot to click them in MO but they were activated. The only real difference between this and the last 8 or so is Sexlab and some type of Sexlab mod, usually Defeat and EagerNPCs. I have re-downloaded the unp textures and moved Wet Redux to the bottom of my load order but still it says missing textures. I double checked and I do have all requirements. I am stumped...

Figured it out, my PapyrusUtil was not the most recent version, installed 3.2 and no more missing textures in MCM

As much as i love this mod, i simply cant play with it installed :(

The mod itself works fine, but no matter what i do, no matter how i set it up, traveling skyrim just wont work.

Whenever i start walking Skyrim from one destination to another, the game will just randomly crash with this installed. It especcialy dosent like world events happening, and will crash when you simply approach an are where one will start (i.e the hill near the white river near whiterun).

I have it set so it will only apply to NPC's when i manulayy do it, not globaly, and i have all the required mods at their needed versions, but the game just hates having this mod loaded. The second I uninstall, the problems go away.

If anyone has a way to fix this issue, or is having similar, please give me a hand with it, as I would love to keep this mod.

EDIT: So, I have uninstalled various mods and reinstalled this one, and the problem still persist, the area around whiterun and the whiteriver, instant CTD in that area with this mod installed. Anyone got any help?

Hello, i've been playing with this mod installed for a while, and a few days ago the head stopped being sweaty (hello ugly neck seam).

I checked pretty much everything and even reinstalled the mod and PapyrusUtil, but the head won't work (unticked and unavailable to click in the MCM).

I don't use any head overlay either.

Any thoughts?

Hello, i've been playing with this mod installed for a while, and a few days ago the head stopped being sweaty (hello ugly neck seam).

I checked pretty much everything and even reinstalled the mod and PapyrusUtil, but the head won't work (unticked and unavailable to click in the MCM).

I don't use any head overlay either.

Any thoughts?

check your nioverride.ini in skse plugins folder for head overlays enabled I guess.

I do not need the Sweaty Wet Skin Auto Adjustment mod itself, only the textures, right? And those should overwrite my fair skin complexion textures in MO as well?

Then you'd be permanently wet. The mod handles the texture swapping based on triggers & events.

I'm having trouble getting the head working. Body and hands work fine but head won't no matter what I do. I added a custom texture to the WetFunction folder, named it "wethead_s" as instructed and I enabled every option in the MCM menus with the word head in it but it just doesn't work. I'm completely out of ideas at this point so if anyone could help me with this I'd be rather grateful!

• 2 weeks later...