Is there anyway to disable the auto apply when in range stuff? It seems to be eating my VRAM resulting in black textures on the body of npc's.

You can either disable the auto-apply stuff altogether or:

Reduce Scan range (try 2000 - NPCs have height of approximately 100-200 units) and Effect linger for time (try 0.1 hours - your Scan timeout must be smaller than 150 times this value).

nop0x90, tried your mod and quite happy, but noticed: With every SexLab animation if amount of actors less 5 error spam in papyrus log.
Because you use in OnSexLabAnim handler sslThreadController.ActorAlias.length. But it always returns 5. You have to use sslThreadController.ActorCount to receive actual amount of NPCs involved in animation.

Kind Regards.

nop0x90, tried your mod and quite happy, but noticed: With every SexLab animation if amount of actors less 5 error spam in papyrus log.

Because you use in OnSexLabAnim handler sslThreadController.ActorAlias.length. But it always returns 5. You have to use sslThreadController.ActorCount to receive actual amount of NPCs involved in animation.

Kind Regards.

Thanks a lot for finding and reporting the bug. I've fixed it in version 37.

And here is the showcase... hope you enjoy it!

[...]

The video is great! I've also linked it within the OP.

For the face textures I would just use the speculars that come with the Fair Skin Complexion wet option, here is the uncompressed version I got from it(UNP)

attachicon.giffemalehead_s.dds

Can someone please advise me how to use this file?

I use Mod Organizer, so I'd like to put this in a package that MO can read. I presume that I need an install path. Does it also need to be renamed to anything?

Many thanks.

EDIT:

Sorry, I had a closer look at the mod's release page, and found the spoiler under "Using Custom Textures".

The MCM menu says

Textures - BROKEN 

What am I doing wrong here? I placed specular textures in Textures\actors\character\WetFunction 

"Textures - BROKEN" means that some of your textures are missing - but you already have at least 1 texture in the correct location (Textures\actors\character\WetFunction).

"Textures - BROKEN" means that some of your textures are missing - but you already have at least 1 texture in the correct location (Textures\actors\character\WetFunction).

Thnx, I finally got it working. It turns out that I forgot to install the original mod's texture pack LOL.. I realized texture swapping on the head turns out to be more problematic than I expected as most of my NPCs faces simply grey out(loses facial tint) when the function kicks in. I might have to simply turn the swapping off and play with glossiness & specular values, which is still awesome.

Great mod!

Is it possible to remove the glossiness?

Setting it down to 5 still makes it shine and from time, it makes my character seem too bright.

Untick all the body parts under glossiness? I was able to turn mine on and off. If you've done that already then it could just be your specular which is very high.

Is it possible to remove the glossiness?

Setting it down to 5 still makes it shine and from time, it makes my character seem too bright.

Untick all the body parts under glossiness? I was able to turn mine on and off. If you've done that already then it could just be your specular which is very high.

I unticked all the specular and the shine is gone. So thanks for the advice.

The only problem I have now is that the head doesn't sweat.

Hi nop0x90,

I just found this mod today and I also wanting to say this mod is fantastic... Well done!

As a suggestion (read pleading request)  is it possible for you to get this mod to also "Get wet and swap to the water drops texture" when pc and npc's enters bodies of water? (unless this mod already does this in which case, please help because its not on my side :( ). I know frostfall/wet & Cold causes water to drip from the character.. but it would look 10x better if the character / npc's skin became wet as it does with this mod when running, casting spells etc. :D

Thanks again for your hard work on this!!! 

Hi nop0x90,

I just found this mod today and I also wanting to say this mod is fantastic... Well done!

As a suggestion (read pleading request)  is it possible for you to get this mod to also "Get wet and swap to the water drops texture" when pc and npc's enters bodies of water? (unless this mod already does this in which case, please help because its not on my side :( ). I know frostfall/wet & Cold causes water to drip from the character.. but it would look 10x better if the character / npc's skin became wet as it does with this mod when running, casting spells etc. :D

Thanks again for your hard work on this!!! 

I think I can safely reply... this mod already does this. When you enter the water your Pc or Npcs skins will get wet (plus the dripping by W&C),

I like this mod, the wet body in 7base is sexy, thank you for shared.

I was using bathing in skyrim and i see the wet body only appear in sex scene, both mod are not compatible? between wet body or dirty body, I prefer wet, but I want the bathing animation for pc and npc.

Hm, it looks like I can't get the head textures to work. I've downloaded the FSC texture linked earlier in this thread and checked the option in the MCM menu. In game the whole body gets wet except for the face. Anyone here who can help me?

Hm, it looks like I can't get the head textures to work. I've downloaded the FSC texture linked earlier in this thread and checked the option in the MCM menu. In game the whole body gets wet except for the face. Anyone here who can help me?

When I was using Mature skin Speculars, I had the same issue. Switched to SG Speculars [for other reasons], and that actually fixed it for the face.

Now...

Just realized that the hands are not working correctly, for me.

ScreenShot203_zpsfcegav8q.jpg

looked at some older pics as well and saw that it has been like this, and that I just recently noticed it. Is anyone else experiencing this, or does anyone have a possible fix?

Hi, if i use THEHAGs Privat Tattoos for CBBE, Freckle Mania and Bloody Facials, would work this mod? and what the boot order in the Wrye Bash?

Any overlays should not interfere with this mod in any way, so you are good to go. Load order should not matter in any way. Just make sure that all the (used) dynamic dependencies are not merged or screw with in similar ways (form ids of key elements must be the same as in the original).

Ive tried this for some reason the heads are not affected for me and the override option is greyed out for the head so i sorta get neck seams very light but i do see them

When I was using Mature skin Speculars, I had the same issue. Switched to SG Speculars [for other reasons], and that actually fixed it for the face.

Now...

Just realized that the hands are not working correctly, for me.

ScreenShot203_zpsfcegav8q.jpg

looked at some older pics as well and saw that it has been like this, and that I just recently noticed it. Is anyone else experiencing this, or does anyone have a possible fix?

This is exactly what i have the head. It looks odd. Quick question when you created the caracter you didnt load a preset by any chance in racemenu ? Im trying to figure out what is causing this.