I can't even get the MCM menu to show up. I even went as far as starting a new game, but nothing. Every other MCM for every other mod shows up fine, and the original version of Sweaty Wet does as well. I'm pretty sure I've installed all the requirements, and I'm not sure what else to try.

If you don't get any MCM menu (not event an entry in the mod list) you are most likely using an outdated version or are missing PapyrusUtil 3.2.

If the problem still persists and you've double checked all dependencies made sure that the mod is actually active, feel free to provide me with your Papyrus.log.

[...]

how do you get the wear and tear effect to work with apropos? i had it installed but it never really worked

For problems with Apropos, please use the correct support thread. This mod does not interfere with it in any way.

i asked here becues i dont think that the other person would happened to come here and comment little alone the other mod seeing that it have not been updated in forever, but you got it :) nomore question about other mods here

With the most recent version, my MCM has appeared! Yay! :D

...But now Jaxon's Renamer has disappeared. o_O Apparently, I can only have 50 MCM menus before my game starts saying "Nope. Nope. NopenopenopeNOPENOPENOPE."

Anyway! It's looking good so far. I'll let you know if hit any quirks.

nop0x90 u might want to add to first post for those who dont know but wwith overlays they have always had a issue that if one gets applied after another the other disappears. for example bathing in skyrim if a cum texxture from sexlab is applied can cause dirt to disappear at times and same wth your mod can cause dirt to disappaer.

btw can u add 1 thing a disable when wearing armor(not clothes justt armor)? reason being ive noticed how the sweat or was itt gloss dont like to apply to body when im wearing armor andd when i take off the armor it willl update the body.

probaly a option thatt when in armor only update the sweat not gloss as the sweat seemed to work fine with any clothes but gloss tends to hate when u have armor on

Done some testing (well not really testing... just using in my play through) and everything seems to be in order. I've bumped up most of the getting wet sliders (expecially the sexlabs ones!). Same goes for the "getting dry". So my Pc get sweaty and then dry and then sweaty. It's looks all very fine and extremely immersive. 

I've not tested it on other Npcs, though. 

Really good work... and really wondering why nobody already come up with something like this in all these years. It's a must have mod.

Edit:

And I'm not using the glossiness.

nop0x90 u might want to add to first post for those who dont know but wwith overlays they have always had a issue that if one gets applied after another the other disappears. for example bathing in skyrim if a cum texxture from sexlab is applied can cause dirt to disappear at times and same wth your mod can cause dirt to disappaer.

btw can u add 1 thing a disable when wearing armor(not clothes justt armor)? reason being ive noticed how the sweat or was itt gloss dont like to apply to body when im wearing armor andd when i take off the armor it willl update the body.

probaly a option thatt when in armor only update the sweat not gloss as the sweat seemed to work fine with any clothes but gloss tends to hate when u have armor on

This mod does not interact with overlays in any way because it just switches and already existing texture. So any such problems that may occur will be caused by other mods.

Regarding your problem with armor and glossiness. I'm not sure if I fully understand your exact problem, maybe you can describe it a bit more. If it occurs with some custom armor, you could provide me with an link so I can check it out myself.

Hi, if i use THEHAGs Privat Tattoos for CBBE, Freckle Mania and Bloody Facials, would work this mod? and what the boot order in the Wrye Bash?

Any overlays should not interfere with this mod in any way, so you are good to go. Load order should not matter in any way. Just make sure that all the (used) dynamic dependencies are not merged or screw with in similar ways (form ids of key elements must be the same as in the original).

Done some testing (well not really testing... just using in my play through) and everything seems to be in order. I've bumped up most of the getting wet sliders (expecially the sexlabs ones!). Same goes for the "getting dry". So my Pc get sweaty and then dry and then sweaty. It's looks all very fine and extremely immersive. 

I've not tested it on other Npcs, though. 

Really good work... and really wondering why nobody already come up with something like this in all these years. It's a must have mod.

Edit:

And I'm not using the glossiness.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, I was wondering too why such a unique and interesting idea has not been picked up for such a long time. But then again, the NiOverride support skin shader setting is rather new afaik.

hi how do i replace the wet files using ones from Demoniac

[...]

At dry state the default specular map (located in textures\actors\character\female) is used (so you might want to choose an non-sweaty/glossy version).

The specular files used for the different wet state are located at: Textures\Actors\Character\WetFunction

There you the wet_*_s.dds for the different kinds of wetness no the body. (First 1 for having drops on skin, second 1 for heaving sweaty skin, third for having a wet pussy.) Since you most likely just want to use one sweaty texture just replace the 010 one and disable pussy/drops effect (edited). The wethand_s.dds is for the hands (here no different details).

The sepcular maps of the Demoniac pack should be in the following folders of the 7z-archive:

BodyVariant\Specular\BodyVariant_s_TextureKind_Resolution\textures\actors\character\female

TextureKind appears to be as follows:

• G: Glossy
  • NG: Non-glossy
  • GB: goosebumps
  • v1: sweaty/drops (used with standard textures - may still be ok)
  • v2: sweaty/drops (used with of the included textures)

So you end up with something like this:

CBBE\Specular\CBBE_s_v2_4K\textures\actors\character\female

For the face textures I would just use the speculars that come with the Fair Skin Complexion wet option, here is the uncompressed version I got from it(UNP)

[...]

I'm planning on adding texture swapping support for the head in the next release (planned of this week).

Edits: See 2nd paragraph.

[...]

At dry state the default specular map (located in textures\actors\character\female) is used (so you might want to choose an non-sweaty/glossy version).

The specular files used for the different wet state are located at: Textures\Actors\Character\WetFunction

There you the wet_*_s.dds for the different kinds of wetness no the body. (First 1 for having drops on skin, second 1 for heaving sweaty skin, third for having a wet pussy.) Since you most likely just want to use one sweaty texture just replace the 010 one and disable pussy/drops effect (edited). The wethand_s.dds is for the hands (here no different details).

The sepcular maps of the Demoniac pack should be in the following folders of the 7z-archive:

BodyVariant\Specular\BodyVariant_s_TextureKind_Resolution\textures\actors\character\female

For the face textures I would just use the speculars that come with the Fair Skin Complexion wet option, here is the uncompressed version I got from it(UNP)

[...]

I'm planning on adding texture swapping support for the head in the next release (planned of this week).

thanks, looking forward to your update

[...]

[...]

thanks, looking forward to your update

Quick question: I'm using CBBE body; I downloaded the CBBE textures from the original mod but for some reason I only can get the effects on the head. I don't get the gloss or wet texts on the body, hands or feet. I'm using Navetsea CBBE textures. Any help?

Quick question: I'm using CBBE body; I downloaded the CBBE textures from the original mod but for some reason I only can get the effects on the head. I don't get the gloss or wet texts on the body, hands or feet. I'm using Navetsea CBBE textures. Any help?

You should check for the textures to be correctly installed (not enabled in ModOrganizer?).

Make sure that the effect is properly operating on your desired target.

The wetness may also be not high enough for any visible changes. Beyond your wetness start value (default is 2.0) you should see effects -though rather faint in the beginning.

You can directly set a new wetness value for a target from within the MCM menu.

To make sure the effects are running correctly you can set the logging level to -4 (most detaled) and look at the log output in the ingame console (you may need to wait a couple of seconds).

On a side note: Glossiness changing and head texture swapping (as these are not included) are disabled by default.

For better help you need to provide a more detailed description on what your exact situation is.

You should check for the textures to be correctly installed (not enabled in ModOrganizer?).

The wetness may also be not high enough for any visible changes. Beyond your wetness start value (default is 2.0) you should see effects -though rather faint in the beginning.

To make sure the effects are running correctly you can set the logging level to -4 (most detaled) and look at the log output in the ingame console (you may need to wait a couple of seconds).

On a side note: Glossiness changing and head texture swapping (as these are not included) are disabled by default.

For better help you need to provide a more detailed description on what your exact situation is.

Pardon my tardiness and thank you for the quick reply. The thing is this: I have my player as target and the effects are on; wen the effects go on (sex scenes for now, haven't been under rain yet) I only get the effects only on the face. Nothing happens on the body. As I told you, I downloaded the CBBE textures from Sweaty Wet Skin Auto Adjustment but for some reason effects are only on the head. I tried reselecting my character and everything stays the same.

31 version of WF Redux do have some strange glitches with the faces, because all NPC's faces became grey when I apply wet effects to them. I'm not sure why.

I installed 31 version onto a clean gamesave, run "Add Effect" function and the targeted NPC just became grey-faced.

And I didn't mess with the MCM options or something, it's like this with the settings by default.

Pardon my tardiness and thank you for the quick reply. The thing is this: I have my player as target and the effects are on; wen the effects go on (sex scenes for now, haven't been under rain yet) I only get the effects only on the face. Nothing happens on the body. As I told you, I downloaded the CBBE textures from Sweaty Wet Skin Auto Adjustment but for some reason effects are only on the head. I tried reselecting my character and everything stays the same.

same problem here but with unp

someone help us!!!  :(

Hm... I never encountered this problem since I start to use WF Redux. Maybe because I'm using the old-fashion manual installation instead of mod managers?

Try to unpack the textures manually (skyrim\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\WetFunction) and see what happens.

It also may be some script issue caused by bad installation of new updates, but you could fix it by roll-backing to some clean gamesave without any previous versions of WF Redux installed before.

Hm... I never encountered this problem since I start to use WF Redux. Maybe because I'm using the old-fashion manual installation instead of mod managers?

Try to unpack the textures manually (skyrim\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\WetFunction) and see what happens.

It also may be some script issue caused by bad installation of new updates, but you could fix it by roll-backing to some clean gamesave without any previous versions of WF Redux installed before.

thanks but i alredy made a manual installation and i don't have any previous version of the mod  :-/