Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

I'm having trouble.  I've got the animation pack installed along with the animation loader.  But when I open the Loader and look for the option to register the animations, there's nothing there.  No options in the menu at all.  Help? 

Seems you are missing JSON file. Just make sure it exists in GameDirectory/Data/SLAnims/json . There should be FunnyBizness.json file in that folder. If not you have not copied pack fully.

I'm using Mod Organizer.  Here is where I went.

Mod Organizer > mods > SLALFunnBizPack v13.3 > SLAnims > json

I found the file you mentioned.  Is this not the right place?  Should I copy this folder to the SLAnimLoader mod folder? 

Guest Shashankie

I'm having trouble. I've got the animation pack installed along with the animation loader. But when I open the Loader and look for the option to register the animations, there's nothing there. No options in the menu at all. Help?

Seems you are missing JSON file. Just make sure it exists in GameDirectory/Data/SLAnims/json . There should be FunnyBizness.json file in that folder. If not you have not copied pack fully.

I'm using Mod Organizer. Here is where I went.

I found the file you mentioned. Is this not the right place? Should I copy this folder to the SLAnimLoader mod folder?

Yes you should try copying it in game directory

after installing the mod I get this message , how do I rislover the problem ?

Looks like the problem is exactly what FNIS says it is. You have too many animations. IIRC, FNIS 6.2 can generate approximately 8000 behaviors (poses/animations) but you need to check Fore's mod page for that.  (That's a lot you've got in there. I am on 4,900+ anims and that's already a lot). Get rid of some or at least don't just click on activate/register all for everything you install. Manually go over them and only select the ones you want.

Cheers

To Do : Making Separate Packs for Creature and Human Animations. So those you don't use creature Animations need not to Install Creature Pack.

Great idea. Since you are sorting them anyway may I suggest a third category?  (1) Human animation, (2) Critter Animation (PC victim), and (3) Critter Animation (PC Aggressor).

I think the distinction between (2) and (3) is important.  In the past, a large portion of the people who chose not to install creatures/critters chose not to because 99% of the support was oriented toward critters with schlongs humping the PC, rather than PCs with schlongs humping critters with virginas.  

FunnyBizness is actually doing a good job of redressing the balance, if there is a large enough library, those of us who predominantly play male PCs with 0 interest in being humped by a bear might actually decide to install critters one day to hump some wisp-mothers, falmers and such.

Cheers

Guest Shashankie

To Do : Making Separate Packs for Creature and Human Animations. So those you don't use creature Animations need not to Install Creature Pack.

Great idea. Since you are sorting them anyway may I suggest a third category?  (1) Human animation, (2) Critter Animation (PC victim), and (3) Critter Animation (PC Aggressor).

I think the distinction between (2) and (3) is important.  In the past, a large portion of the people who chose not to install creatures/critters chose not to because 99% of the support was oriented toward critters with schlongs humping the PC, rather than PCs with schlongs humping critters with virginas.  

FunnyBizness is actually doing a good job of redressing the balance, if there is a large enough library, those of us who predominantly play male PCs with 0 interest in being humped by a bear might actually decide to install critters one day to hump some wisp-mothers, falmers and such.

Cheers

I can do that but not before Friday. For now human animations and Creatures will be separated in New Update. 

I'm having trouble. I've got the animation pack installed along with the animation loader. But when I open the Loader and look for the option to register the animations, there's nothing there. No options in the menu at all. Help?

I found the file you mentioned. Is this not the right place? Should I copy this folder to the SLAnimLoader mod folder?

I copied the json folder over and it didn't seem to work.  :(

Not surprising, as a MO user it was already in the right place and all you just did was create a copy of it that would override the virtual copy MO creates. That is a copy action you should undo.

Try not to ever let anyone talk you into installing files directly to the data folder with of course the singular exception of SKSE.

Instead make sure the mod is enabled in MO (right pane) and if so right-click on it and select "Information", from the dialog you get click on the "Conflicts" tab and make sure that no other mod is overwriting the files in this mod.

Also make sure you are running FNIS from MO and not from the desktop shortcut it creates, FNIS has to have the virtual folder just like the game in order to find all the animations.

Guest Shashankie

i dont have the animation objects while plaing the animation... i got animobjects esp and my SLAL is under the animation packs in mod organizer... what do i do wrong ?

Looks like everyone with Mod Organizer seems to have these problems. I have no idea how mod organizers work as i had never used any. Best leave these problem's solution to someone who knows about them

Not surprising, as a MO user it was already in the right place and all you just did was create a copy of it that would override the virtual copy MO creates. That is a copy action you should undo.

Try not to ever let anyone talk you into installing files directly to the data folder with of course the singular exception of SKSE.

Instead make sure the mod is enabled in MO (right pane) and if so right-click on it and select "Information", from the dialog you get click on the "Conflicts" tab and make sure that no other mod is overwriting the files in this mod.

Also make sure you are running FNIS from MO and not from the desktop shortcut it creates, FNIS has to have the virtual folder just like the game in order to find all the animations.

That's funny.  I don't see the FunnyBizPack in the right pane at all.  I see the SLAnimLoader and I also see an SLALAnimObj.  Could the latter be it and just got renamed somehow? 

The FunnyBizPack is in the left window though and it is checked.  When I pulled up Information and the Conflicts it listed several conflicts, all with the SLAnimLoader. 

And I am running FNIS through MO, not the desktop shortcut. 

That's funny.  I don't see the FunnyBizPack in the right pane at all.  I see the SLAnimLoader and I also see an SLALAnimObj.  Could the latter be it and just got renamed somehow? 

The FunnyBizPack is in the left window though and it is checked.  When I pulled up Information and the Conflicts it listed several conflicts, all with the SLAnimLoader. 

My mistake, these packs will only show in the Left pane. I know I was thinking left pane but that's not what I wrote...

My mistake, these packs will only show in the Left pane. I know I was thinking left pane but that's not what I wrote...

So how do I fix the conflicts so the animations will play?  I like the ones I've got through SexLab and the Non-SexLab Animation Pack but I would like more. 

So how do I fix the conflicts so the animations will play?  I like the ones I've got through SexLab and the Non-SexLab Animation Pack but I would like more.

Do you see these lines (highlighted with yellow in this list) when you run FNIS?

FNIS Behavior V6.2 2016-02-28 3:55:56 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnPack V1.0 ...

Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V6.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...

Reading FunnyBiz V1.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...

Reading SerialStrip V1.1.1-beta ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

Reading XPMSE V6.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

mt_behavior usage: 23.4 % ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 6.3 % ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 33 added file slots: 174 alternate files: 170

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

4697 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)

957 animations for 3 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

Do you see these lines (highlighted with yellow in this list) when you run FNIS?

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading AnPack V1.0 ...

Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V6.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

mt_behavior usage: 23.4 % ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 33 added file slots: 174 alternate files: 170

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Yep, I see both of those when I run FNIS. 

Reading AnPack V1.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Ok, now in the game you should have this MCM Menu and when opening it you should see the Funny Bizness animations like this:

post-76788-0-49937000-1456712385_thumb.jpg

You should be able to click the "Click Here" on the "Enable All" line and then the "Click Here" on the "Register Animations" line and have them all.

Reading AnPack V1.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Ok, now in the game you should have this MCM Menu and when opening it you should see the Funny Bizness animations like this:

attachicon.gifenb 2016_02_28 20_14_48_90.jpg

You should be able to click the "Click Here" on the "Enable All" line and then the "Click Here" on the "Register Animations" line and have them all.

I see it in FNIS.  I have the animation pack installed.  Someone else I spoke to even suggested I update SkyUI (I'm using 5.0, the current is 5.1).  And after all that, this is what I see.

E2WOmas.jpg

Guest Shashankie

so i cant get the animations to work after i used the loader mod to add them to the list and then toggled them all in regular sexlab HELP THESE POSITIONS ARE HOT ASF!!!!

Just use SL Anim Loader itself to enable and register animations.

Reading AnPack V1.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

attachicon.gifenb 2016_02_28 20_14_48_90.jpg

I see it in FNIS.  I have the animation pack installed.  Someone else I spoke to even suggested I update SkyUI (I'm using 5.0, the current is 5.1).  And after all that, this is what I see.

I think we're going to need a Papyrus log of your game starting then to see why the SLAL mod is failing to see and install this animation pack.

Please zip a current log and add it as an attachment to your reply.

so i cant get the animations to work after i used the loader mod to add them to the list and then toggled them all in regular sexlab HELP THESE POSITIONS ARE HOT ASF!!!!

i used the sl loader to enable then register the animations but when i got to start them with matchmaker it doesnt work. like i will uncheck every other anim except for prone rape and when i cast it on myself ad a male actor nothing happens. the other animations from the original SL work fine tho i want this to work just passing through the gifs gives me a chub.

i used SL loader. when i use matchmaker it wont start the animation

Guest Shashankie

i used the sl loader to enable then register the animations but when i got to start them with matchmaker it doesnt work. like i will uncheck every other anim except for prone rape and when i cast it on myself ad a male actor nothing happens. the other animations from the original SL work fine tho i want this to work just passing through the gifs gives me a chub.

i used SL loader. when i use matchmaker it wont start the animation

I will look into this as soon as i feel well. Till then use SexLab Tools. ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/ )

Once you install it and its requirements, Start the game and Press SHIFT + H and Use Second last Option (I think its Write Custom Tag) and then Write FUNNYBIZNESS as the Tag. That way sexlab will only play FunnyBizness Animation.