Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

I think we're going to need a Papyrus log of your game starting then to see why the SLAL mod is failing to see and install this animation pack.

Please zip a current log and add it as an attachment to your reply.

Here is my log.

Here is the relevant portion of that log:

[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] SLAL: reloading data
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] SLAL: loaded category Funny Bizness: 114 animations
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] SLAL: loaded 1 JSON files
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] SLAL: Found 0 animations with errors in the JSON data
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 1, got 2. 
stack:
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.getPageNames() - "slalMCM.psc" Line 89
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.OnConfigOpen() - "slalMCM.psc" Line 26
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 762
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (B4000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 762
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (B4000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138
stack:
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.getPageNames() - "slalMCM.psc" Line 93
What it shows is that SLAL is finding the animations as it noted 114 animations and 0 errors. It is apparently choking as it attempts to build it's MCM menu.

The call it's making when it failed is to PapyrusUtil.StringArray but the error in the log says that TWO arguments were passed while the source (the version I have) for that line shows only one argument.

I need you to right-click on the "SLAL FunnyBiz Pack" mod and look at the conflicts tab. Is there any mod that overwrites any files from this mod? (Note: This mod seems to have included all but two files of the SLAL mod so it should be shown as overwriting all but two files from the SLAL mod).

If that is the case and no mod is overwriting this one I need you to go to the "FileTree" tab and expand both the "Scripts" and "Source" folders shown there, then right-click on the slalMCM.psc file and select "Open", find line 89 of that file and copy it into your reply so I can see if it is the same as I have.

To make things easier I've attached some screen captures.  One shows the Conflicts tab.  The other shows the FileTree tab with the file you mentioned highlighted.  However I couldn't open it.  In that window at the bottom of MO there was a message saying "Failed to invoke [path to file]".

Sorry, been away for a bit. Everything you have looks ok other than the simple fact that it isn't working and the log you posted showed an incorrect call that isn't what the source shows.

The "failed to invoke [path to file]" message just means you haven't told Windows that PSC files need to be opened with a text editor. So either set that up in Windows Explorer or use it to drill down to that file and open it in a text editor.

Find line 89 and copy the whole function from the source that contains that line into a post here ([ code ] ... [ /code] tags to keep it formatted properly).

OK!  I counted three times so this should be line 89.

string[] pageNames = PapyrusUtil.StringArray(numCats + 1)

That's the right line and that's exactly the same line I see when I run it but it doesn't explain why your Papyrus log claims the function failed because it was passed two parameters when it only expected one, that line clearly shows only one parameter being passed.

I think we're going to need a Papyrus log of your game starting then to see why the SLAL mod is failing to see and install this animation pack.

Here is my log.

[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 1, got 2. 
stack:
stack:
stack:
What it shows is that SLAL is finding the animations as it noted 114 animations and 0 errors. It is apparently choking as it attempts to build it's MCM menu.

The call it's making when it failed is to PapyrusUtil.StringArray but the error in the log says that TWO arguments were passed while the source (the version I have) for that line shows only one argument.

I need you to right-click on the "SLAL FunnyBiz Pack" mod and look at the conflicts tab. Is there any mod that overwrites any files from this mod? (Note: This mod seems to have included all but two files of the SLAL mod so it should be shown as overwriting all but two files from the SLAL mod).

If that is the case and no mod is overwriting this one I need you to go to the "FileTree" tab and expand both the "Scripts" and "Source" folders shown there, then right-click on the slalMCM.psc file and select "Open", find line 89 of that file and copy it into your reply so I can see if it is the same as I have.

To make things easier I've attached some screen captures.  One shows the Conflicts tab.  The other shows the FileTree tab with the file you mentioned highlighted.  However I couldn't open it.  In that window at the bottom of MO there was a message saying "Failed to invoke [path to file]".

Sorry, been away for a bit. Everything you have looks ok other than the simple fact that it isn't working and the log you posted showed an incorrect call that isn't what the source shows.

The "failed to invoke [path to file]" message just means you haven't told Windows that PSC files need to be opened with a text editor. So either set that up in Windows Explorer or use it to drill down to that file and open it in a text editor.

Find line 89 and copy the whole function from the source that contains that line into a post here ([ code ] ... [ /code] tags to keep it formatted properly).

That's the right line and that's exactly the same line I see when I run it but it doesn't explain why your Papyrus log claims the function failed because it was passed two parameters when it only expected one, that line clearly shows only one parameter being passed.

Someone else I spoke to pointed something out to me.  I don't think I have the latest version of Zaz installed.  I might be a version or two behind.  I don't remember exactly when I installed this version.  Could this be the cause?

If not then I don't know where else to look. 

A little help guys. I want to use all three animation packages but the thing is when I try to install them I get a prompt to overwrite a file by the name "SLAnimGenerate.py" (or something like that). Is it ok to overwrite that or will I have to settle for 1 pack only???

Guest Shashankie

A little help guys. I want to use all three animation packages but the thing is when I try to install them I get a prompt to overwrite a file by the name "SLAnimGenerate.py" (or something like that). Is it ok to overwrite that or will I have to settle for 1 pack only???

Please check the Forums before posting same thing again and again. Its Ok to overwrite.

the mod is great! but what i really wanted is not there, i saw  the GIFs and the girl had some cum on her face and coming out of her mouth , how can i get that to work ??

Here's that Mod to add Cum.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2637-funnybizcummeshes-cbbe-uunp-hdt-bodyslide/

Here is my log.

stack:
stack:
stack:

Someone else I spoke to pointed something out to me.  I don't think I have the latest version of Zaz installed.  I might be a version or two behind.  I don't remember exactly when I installed this version.  Could this be the cause?

Since we're not dealing with anything Zaz as this happens, I don't believe that would be the case. It's more likely a problem with the version of Papyrus Util you have installed, the one bundled with the Sexlab Framework ought to be the one that wins any conflict.

Here is my log.

stack:
stack:
stack:

Since we're not dealing with anything Zaz as this happens, I don't believe that would be the case. It's more likely a problem with the version of Papyrus Util you have installed, the one bundled with the Sexlab Framework ought to be the one that wins any conflict.

Well I just updated Zaz and it didn't change anything.  I'll check to see if I have the latest SexLab installed and update if I don't. 

Here is my log.

stack:
stack:
stack:

Lo and behold.  It turns out I was a version behind with SexLab.  I updated and there everything was. 

Thanks for your help with all this and sorry if I drove you crazy over such a simple fix.  :P

Hi Shashankie,

Firstly, thank you for your work on this. Also hoping you can help me out a bit here.

I have forerunner's 11.8 SLAL pack installed atm. I'd like to update to your latest version, but am worried that could pose problems now that the uploaded versions are split into human animation/creaturemale/creaturefemale packs. What is the best way to go about updating in my case?

Option 1: (Remove Forerunner's Funnybizness pack and add in your human animations and creaturemale packs?)

Firstly, is it safe to remove SLAL packs from a savegame? It isn't safe to remove mods in general, does the same hold true for SLAL packs? (Even if it was safe to do so, I guess I'd have to at the least reset my Sexlab animations registry beforehand - which would require me to go through all my animations and note which ones I've toggled off).

If its not safe to remove SLAL packs...

then option 2: (Just add in your human animation pack. Since there's minimal updates for creaturemale since 11.8, I'd likely just pass over that for the moment.) But if I take this option, would i be doubling up on/duplicating FNIS registrations when I run the FNIS tool? I'm aware theres a limit to both how many FNIS registrations we can have, plus how many animations we can register within a save game.

Alternatively, Option 3: (would it be possible to request a reupload of the all-in-one pack you had made previously?) That would allow me to update with minimal fuss, although I recognise I'd be left behind for further updates since you're now working with separated packs from now on.

Or I suppose option 4 is always there: (stick with Forerunner's 11.8 to avoid this headache)

Just really not wanting to screw up my install or savegame really.

Thanks for any help :D

Guest Shashankie

Hi Shashankie,

Firstly, thank you for your work on this. Also hoping you can help me out a bit here.

I have forerunner's 11.8 SLAL pack installed atm. I'd like to update to your latest version, but am worried that could pose problems now that the uploaded versions are split into human animation/creaturemale/creaturefemale packs. What is the best way to go about updating in my case?

Option 1: (Remove Forerunner's Funnybizness pack and add in your human animations and creaturemale packs?)

Firstly, is it safe to remove SLAL packs from a savegame? It isn't safe to remove mods in general, does the same hold true for SLAL packs? (Even if it was safe to do so, I guess I'd have to at the least reset my Sexlab animations registry beforehand - which would require me to go through all my animations and note which ones I've toggled off).

If its not safe to remove SLAL packs...

then option 2: (Just add in your human animation pack. Since there's minimal updates for creaturemale since 11.8, I'd likely just pass over that for the moment.) But if I take this option, would i be doubling up on/duplicating FNIS registrations when I run the FNIS tool? I'm aware theres a limit to both how many FNIS registrations we can have, plus how many animations we can register within a save game.

Alternatively, Option 3: (would it be possible to request a reupload of the all-in-one pack you had made previously?) That would allow me to update with minimal fuss, although I recognise I'd be left behind for further updates since you're now working with separated packs from now on.

Or I suppose option 4 is always there: (stick with Forerunner's 11.8 to avoid this headache)

Just really not wanting to screw up my install or savegame really.

Thanks for any help :D

You can Overwrite Previous Pack, that would not cause any issue as FNIS behavior File is overwriten by the new one. You can install all three packs without any issue. You may require to Reset Animation Registry tough after Installing and will have to Re-Register Animations. 

You can Overwrite Previous Pack, that would not cause any issue as FNIS behavior File is overwriten by the new one. You can install all three packs without any issue. You may require to Reset Animation Registry tough after Installing and will have to Re-Register Animations. 

Ok, thank you Shashankie. Appreciate the reply.

I was initially just concerned that removing a pack might cause save game issues - perhaps missing animations that are somehow still registered somewhere in the save game. (Yes, I'm clueless on this. It probably sounds silly to you, and really, resetting the registry should fix that).

I'll reset the registry after removing Forerunner's pack, then add in your packs.

And now I can omit the femalecreature animations that I'll never use.

OK, hate to do this but I'm back with another question.

I'm having trouble getting specific animations to trigger.  I went through the list of animations and checked off the ones I wanted to see.  I clicked "Register" and it told me the number of animations it registered with SexLab.  Now one of the mods I'm using (SL Animation Loader?) lets me select which animation will play by pressing H when underway.  A menu pops up showing me which animations are available based on the number of participants.  It doesn't look like all the animations I loaded are on there.

For example, there's one labeled "Bound Threeway" or something.  One male, two females and I'm guessing it would make the two females have sex in the male with the females bound.  However when I trigger threeways this option does not appear on the list.  I know I have it checked and it should be registered.  Do I actually have to bind them in some fashion before triggering the sex?  That would seem odd because the pillory animations worked fine and conjured a pillory for the duration of the animation. 

I've also spied animations involving large groups of participants.  One that has one female and like five males and another with one male and five females.  I used Matchmaker on large groups and these large group animations aren't triggering at all.

Am I missing certain conditions for these animations to trigger?  Thanks. 

I've also spied animations involving large groups of participants.  One that has one female and like five males and another with one male and five females.  I used Matchmaker on large groups and these large group animations aren't triggering at all.

Well, i came to this topic to ask this aswell. How do you trigger this animations? Wasnt able to do it with Mass Match maker or Defeat.

At least, is there anywhere i can preview the animations?

Well, i came to this topic to ask this aswell. How do you trigger this animations? Wasnt able to do it with Mass Match maker or Defeat.

I've tried Matchmaker and Mass Matchmaker. 

Guest Shashankie

Ok, thank you Shashankie. Appreciate the reply.

I was initially just concerned that removing a pack might cause save game issues - perhaps missing animations that are somehow still registered somewhere in the save game. (Yes, I'm clueless on this. It probably sounds silly to you, and really, resetting the registry should fix that).

I'll reset the registry after removing Forerunner's pack, then add in your packs.

And now I can omit the femalecreature animations that I'll never use.

You still may need to remove Creature Animations from previous pack as they still can be counted by FNIS and will add to that 8000 limit Fnis has unnecessarily.

On rare occasions Matchmaker or Mass Matchmaker worked for me, but usually I wasn't fast enough to cast the spell on the actors, so instead of, for example, 5 people together I got 3some + a couple. But that's just me, a lousy player. I used SexLab Tools and it worked just fine - so I'd recommend it, although some might find it an immersion breaker.

On rare occasions Matchmaker or Mass Matchmaker worked for me, but usually I wasn't fast enough to cast the spell on the actors, so instead of, for example, 5 people together I got 3some + a couple. But that's just me, a lousy player. I used SexLab Tools and it worked just fine - so I'd recommend it, although some might find it an immersion breaker.

I've actually been using SexLab Tools (v3.0). I press H to bring up a list of available animations and some, like that threesome animation I mentioned, don't show up on the list. 

I've actually been using SexLab Tools (v3.0). I press H to bring up a list of available animations and some, like that threesome animation I mentioned, don't show up on the list. 

I don't want to spam this thread with a different topic, so shortly: you won't see animations that aren't appropriate for the particular number of people. If you properly queue up a receiver plus 2 actors (or 5) you'll see 3some or 5some anims in the list.

Guest Shashankie

Cast Self Spell first then target spell

Animations are listed according to tags. They are called though my means of a specific tag and all the animations that has that tag is listed. So if you want Specific Animation write its tag like for my pack you can write funnybizness and that will list all the animations from my pack.

Cast Self Spell first then target spell

Yeah, I've tried that. I succeeded once or twice. But it seemed that Matchmaker chose to split actors into smaller groups. :s  Now I prefer the tools because I can freely select the actors I want even if they are spread all over a building or larger camp.

I am confused can you shed some light on this, do I need the nonreplacerpack from funnybizness or does this have those animations added already.

Please check the Forums before posting same thing again and again. Its Ok to overwrite.

Truly sorry about that. I should have researched a bit further. In my defense though, I was just following the old Skyrim modding rule "Do not blindly overwrite anything".

P.S. Awesome job on this pack. I've had no animation alignment issues so far :)

Well, i was able to see the animations of 4 and 5 actors thanks to Sexlab tools, but its kind of "boring" to do it that way.  

Wish Sexlab amorous adventures could include a quest with these animations! :P (i know, i know, to do so would mean that the mod would requiere FBA to work)

Guest Shashankie

I am confused can you shed some light on this, do I need the nonreplacerpack from funnybizness or does this have those animations added already.

You won't need NonReplacerPack as this pack includes those animations too.

Hi, Am I really need to install the zaz'animation? I saw both of them do not have this...

Not really. You will face problem only when playing Pillory Animations as they require pillory from that mod. You can disable Pillory Animations and not install zaz animation pack.