Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

thanks bro im trying that right now i had the SLtools installed already haha, im real bummed out tho cause if i can get this mod to run right it would be my new favorite SL mod.

the animations work fine with SLtools swapping anims mid animation. it might be matchmaker can you or anyone recommend another mod that starts up SL animations? 

I think we're going to need a Papyrus log of your game starting then to see why the SLAL mod is failing to see and install this animation pack.

Please zip a current log and add it as an attachment to your reply.

Here is my log.

Here is the relevant portion of that log:

[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] SLAL: reloading data
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] SLAL: loaded category Funny Bizness: 114 animations
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] SLAL: loaded 1 JSON files
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] SLAL: Found 0 animations with errors in the JSON data
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 1, got 2. 
stack:
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.getPageNames() - "slalMCM.psc" Line 89
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.OnConfigOpen() - "slalMCM.psc" Line 26
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 762
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (B4000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138
[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 762
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (B4000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138
stack:
	[SLAnimLoaderMenu (D00012C4)].slalmcm.getPageNames() - "slalMCM.psc" Line 93
What it shows is that SLAL is finding the animations as it noted 114 animations and 0 errors. It is apparently choking as it attempts to build it's MCM menu.

The call it's making when it failed is to PapyrusUtil.StringArray but the error in the log says that TWO arguments were passed while the source (the version I have) for that line shows only one argument.

I need you to right-click on the "SLAL FunnyBiz Pack" mod and look at the conflicts tab. Is there any mod that overwrites any files from this mod? (Note: This mod seems to have included all but two files of the SLAL mod so it should be shown as overwriting all but two files from the SLAL mod).

If that is the case and no mod is overwriting this one I need you to go to the "FileTree" tab and expand both the "Scripts" and "Source" folders shown there, then right-click on the slalMCM.psc file and select "Open", find line 89 of that file and copy it into your reply so I can see if it is the same as I have.

I think we're going to need a Papyrus log of your game starting then to see why the SLAL mod is failing to see and install this animation pack.

Here is my log.

[02/29/2016 - 06:07:05PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 1, got 2. 
stack:
stack:
stack:
What it shows is that SLAL is finding the animations as it noted 114 animations and 0 errors. It is apparently choking as it attempts to build it's MCM menu.

The call it's making when it failed is to PapyrusUtil.StringArray but the error in the log says that TWO arguments were passed while the source (the version I have) for that line shows only one argument.

I need you to right-click on the "SLAL FunnyBiz Pack" mod and look at the conflicts tab. Is there any mod that overwrites any files from this mod? (Note: This mod seems to have included all but two files of the SLAL mod so it should be shown as overwriting all but two files from the SLAL mod).

If that is the case and no mod is overwriting this one I need you to go to the "FileTree" tab and expand both the "Scripts" and "Source" folders shown there, then right-click on the slalMCM.psc file and select "Open", find line 89 of that file and copy it into your reply so I can see if it is the same as I have.

To make things easier I've attached some screen captures.  One shows the Conflicts tab.  The other shows the FileTree tab with the file you mentioned highlighted.  However I couldn't open it.  In that window at the bottom of MO there was a message saying "Failed to invoke [path to file]". 

Captures.zip

Is it really necessary to include everything from SLAL in this ? Most people will have installed SLAL separately and therefore they will have the .esp's and scripts already installed. Seems messy to me.

I would totally love to know this as well, also would it make the other animations installed outside of this pack work differently or not at all if the main mod was overwritten (fully or partially) by this one ?

Update

With the new 13.3 pack the only overwrites prompted are

• The translation language file of Sexlab Animation Loader
  • An animation found within Xandero Animations
  • a Sexlab animation loader .pex script (just a single instance)

Those were the only instances I got when installing the new version.

Guest Shashankie

Is it really necessary to include everything from SLAL in this ? Most people will have installed SLAL separately and therefore they will have the .esp's and scripts already installed. Seems messy to me.

I would totally love to know this as well, also would it make the other animations installed outside of this pack work differently or not at all if the main mod was overwritten (fully or partially) by this one ?

Update

Next update won't include SL Animation Loader. And my pack should not have replaced any Xandero Animations.

Why all separately?

Simple:

- SLAL is the TOOL. It includes the scripts, and the esp.

- Then there are many packs, not just Anubs and FunnyBizness - but probably 5 or 6 other packs. 

- A pack shouldn't overwrite the SLAL scripts or esp.

Get it?

Why all separately?

Simple:

- SLAL is the TOOL. It includes the scripts, and the esp.

- Then there are many packs, not just Anubs and FunnyBizness - but probably 5 or 6 other packs. 

- A pack shouldn't overwrite the SLAL scripts or esp.

Get it?

Ok, I get it.

Guest Shashankie

Do these animations work with Sexlab Defeat, Submit, or any other mods that select and play animations automatically?

Ya it can be played by any mods that start animations.

Thank you so much Shashankie for your work,

if you don't mind me suggesting, is is possible to even separate aggressive and consensual too?

That would be much appreciated! :)

There is hardly any consensual animations in this pack.

i have a question.

you have a lot of objerct animations, sex on the table, on a chair, at the wall etc. how do you handle it ?

usually you go into the bed for the animation, because you´dont know what animation will come, not even with goobos tool. then you have the table in the bed....

i mean, how do you know when to go into the bed and when not because a non-bed animation comes ?

Update

Next update won't include SL Animation Loader. And my pack should not have replaced any Xandero Animations.

Just installed your separated mods, and the human pack still produces the overwrite message

-[ AOBanditPole.nif installed by Xandero Vampire Animation ]-

All 3 packs still ask me to overwrite a SLAL file specifically

-[ SLAnimGenerate.pyw Installed by SLAL ]-

That's the only 2 overwrites I have found and as I mentioned them earlier I decided to give you actual names to the files being overwritten :)

Guest Shashankie

Update

Just installed your separated mods, and the human pack still produces the overwrite message

-[ AOBanditPole.nif installed by Xandero Vampire Animation ]-

All 3 packs still ask me to overwrite a SLAL file specifically

-[ SLAnimGenerate.pyw Installed by SLAL ]-

That's the only 2 overwrites I have found and as I mentioned them earlier I decided to give you actual names to the files being overwritten :)

First of all SLAnimGenerate.pyw is for modders, it doesn't matter wether you overwrite it or not as it won't do anything for Users.

Secondly my pack is not replacing Xandero Animations. It just an object which is used in certain animations and is exactly same file. So wether you overwrite it or not it's up to you. Any choice won't affect my pack or Xandero Pack.

Here is my log.

stack:
stack:
stack:

To make things easier I've attached some screen captures.  One shows the Conflicts tab.  The other shows the FileTree tab with the file you mentioned highlighted.  However I couldn't open it.  In that window at the bottom of MO there was a message saying "Failed to invoke [path to file]".

Sorry, been away for a bit. Everything you have looks ok other than the simple fact that it isn't working and the log you posted showed an incorrect call that isn't what the source shows.

The "failed to invoke [path to file]" message just means you haven't told Windows that PSC files need to be opened with a text editor. So either set that up in Windows Explorer or use it to drill down to that file and open it in a text editor.

Find line 89 and copy the whole function from the source that contains that line into a post here ([ code ] ... [ /code] tags to keep it formatted properly).

Here is my log.

stack:
stack:
stack:

Sorry, been away for a bit. Everything you have looks ok other than the simple fact that it isn't working and the log you posted showed an incorrect call that isn't what the source shows.

The "failed to invoke [path to file]" message just means you haven't told Windows that PSC files need to be opened with a text editor. So either set that up in Windows Explorer or use it to drill down to that file and open it in a text editor.

Find line 89 and copy the whole function from the source that contains that line into a post here ([ code ] ... [ /code] tags to keep it formatted properly).

OK!  I counted three times so this should be line 89.

string[] pageNames = PapyrusUtil.StringArray(numCats + 1)