Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Guest Shashankie

thx a lot for that good job

Too bad v12.7 also include SL Animation Loader because i have already installed it & some other pack ... Can you please put only  FunnyBizPack v12.7 without SLAL if that is possible

It doesn't matter. Simply overwrite files and other packs will work too.

Guest Shashankie

Would love to know why you say i am absend when i updated my pack 3 days ago with the actual animation and changes Anubiss made? 

Bro you should post it as a mod not in forum. I started doing this myself because i couldn't find updated packs for these two Animators.

I have posted the upgrades in anubiss thread and Slal Loader Packs thread but thats not the point.Saying i am absend when i am active in anubiss thread after his last release and i am online in this forum nearly whole day without even asking me once is shit^^ 

Not meaning to jump on any wagon, but Katzumi always updates their packs literally within a few minutes of new animations being added, speaking from experience of not having to wait more than a few mins to get new animations into my games :P. All the links are clearly posted in SLAL guide and packs by Rydin as well, I don't think this forum / mod page is a bad idea, but a little bit of research and common courtesy wouldn't have gone amiss. 

Guest Shashankie

I have posted the upgrades in anubiss thread and Slal Loader Packs thread but thats not the point.Saying i am absend when i am active in anubiss thread after his last release and i am online in this forum nearly whole day without even asking me once is shit^^ 

Not meaning to jump on any wagon, but Katzumi always updates their packs literally within a few minutes of new animations being added, speaking from experience of not having to wait more than a few mins to get new animations into my games :P. All the links are clearly posted in SLAL guide and packs by Rydin as well, I don't think this forum / mod page is a bad idea, but a little bit of research and common courtesy wouldn't have gone amiss. 

I looked into SL Anim Loader Pack and couldn't find it. One can go deep into forums reading every page.

I seem to have some issue with this pack and FNIS. FNIS gives me an error about the index array was out of bound. It is only with this pack and even after removing possible conflicting packs, it still persists. Is this an issue with the pack? Any idea what may cause this?

Guest Shashankie

I seem to have some issue with this pack and FNIS. FNIS gives me an error about the index array was out of bound. It is only with this pack and even after removing possible conflicting packs, it still persists. Is this an issue with the pack? Any idea what may cause this?

I am aware of this problem too as i faced it myself. It seems there is animation limit in FNIS. The array index allotted to it overflows causing this error.

Clear some animations and behavior files that you no longer use. They are located at SkyrimDirectory\Data\meshes\actors\character

i don´t get an error, do you install it manually, through MO or NMM?

I install through NMM.

I am aware of this problem too as i faced it myself. It seems there is animation limit in FNIS. The array index allotted to it overflows causing this error.

Clear some animations and behavior files that you no longer use. They are located at SkyrimDirectory\Data\meshes\actors\character

Hmm, I tried to uninstall about a thousand animations and FNIS only gives the error with this pack.  

Guest Shashankie

i don´t get an error, do you install it manually, through MO or NMM?

I install through NMM.

Hmm, I tried to uninstall about a thousand animations and FNIS only gives the error with this pack.  

Because this pack adds 1000 animations and FNIS limit is only 7000. Thus, with this pack its easy to surpass that limit.

Tried your funnybuziness pack, thank you for bring us this updated SLAL pack, but somehow the MMMMF Hang animation is not working, it can be registered and showed in MCM, but I just can't access it with matchmaker.

Guest Shashankie

Tried your funnybuziness pack, thank you for bring us this updated SLAL pack, but somehow the MMMMF Hang animation is not working, it can be registered and showed in MCM, but I just can't access it with matchmaker.

I haven't tested that animation as I didn't knew that 5 way animations can be played by Matchmaker.

I will be updating the pack to include new animations and with that I will fix MMMMF if it needs to be.

I haven't tested that animation as I didn't knew that 5 way animations can be played by Matchmaker.

I will be updating the pack to include new animations and with that I will fix MMMMF if it needs to be.

My test shows its working, you just need to place the actors in the right order.

Guest Shashankie

My test shows its working, you just need to place the actors in the right order.

I might as i didn't even checked if female character is added at appropriate location.

Hey Shashankie, are you maybe familiar with adding objects to to animations from skyrim technical standpoint? Creating esp files and stuff? Last i asked Katzumi he said that he doesn't know how to do it. I had this idea in mind about agressive animation where in 1st stage is agressor is feeding the victim paralysis posion and then has his way with her. I would need to atach posion vial to his hand and make it apear in game. Something like Leito did with dildos and soulgems.

Guest Shashankie

Hey Shashankie, are you maybe familiar with adding objects to to animations from skyrim technical standpoint? Creating esp files and stuff? Last i asked Katzumi he said that he doesn't know how to do it. I had this idea in mind about agressive animation where in 1st stage is agressor is feeding the victim paralysis posion and then has his way with her. I would need to atach posion vial to his hand and make it apear in game. Something like Leito did with dildos and soulgems.

I haven't tried this before, but if it can be done with just Creation Kit, Then i can do it. But if it requires NIFSKOPE then i can't say as i dont know how to use it and will need sometime to understand it.