Naughty potential of power armor (open discussion)

Introducing the new and improved ExoSlut 900!

Sleek, yet rugged, and designed for hours of lifting or maintenance jobs, this beauty of a powersuit will allow your most prized breeding chattel to work in the field while keeping her ready and willing for her other duties!

Standard features include:

• Powerful lifting arms! These strong, industrial claws will keep crates and bales of mutant wheat-weed moving.
  • Hydraulic mood-assists! Built into the lower front of the suit torso itself for better rear access, these sleek phallic shafts will provide constant in-and-out stimulation to keep your chattel warmed up, lubricated and eager! Special brainwave technology will modulate speed to keep her on the edge of release - instead of complaints all you'll hear is "yes, please!"
  • Electrical motivators! These invaluable sensors will detect periods of inaction, and "remind" your eager farm-hand with to get back on the job! Fully adjustable voltage and positions, for those who enjoy hearing feedback and resulting thanks for keeping the chattel on track. Never worry about idle hands again!

Optional features:

Security protocol A: Worried about putting your prized equipment into the hands (or into elsewhere) of less than trusted heifers? Have no fear, this protocol will shut down the suit at a custom threshold of damage to the device, or if speed exceeds reasonable working numbers! Additionally, it will send both the mood-assist shafts and electrical motivators into maximum overdrive, and eject the chattel when it detects a lack of ability to stand straight or act cohesively. Disclaimer: weak-leg syndrome may negatively impact your subject's ability to fetch even the simplest of sandwiches for prolonged periods of time.

Security protocol B: Alternatively, the ExoSlut 900 can lock up, open all rear access panels, and assume a compromising position, with the misbehaving worker ready, restrained and presumed willing for disciplinary action. Some say a task worth doing is worth doing yourself!

ExoSlut Modular Attachment 901M! These stylish front-mounted cups make sure no resource goes untapped, and will pump milk unceasingly. Optional injectors increase fertility and milk production, while the crystal clear cups and tubing allow visual inspection of fluid flow! Disclaimer: This attachment requires removed front armor plating. Fertility enhancers may result in frequent orgasmic periods which result in a drastically reduced working capacity. Breasts may increase considerably in size for periods of time. Hydraulic arms are not designed to pinch, squeeze or otherwise manipulate the breasts, no matter how tender or sensitive they become. It is the buyer's responsibility to clarify this to the chattel.

Finally, once again offering the popular limited edition open back model Exoslut 902-A! Just as it says on the tin, this model accomodates the dual need of both heavy breeding programs and constant labor. Without the rear armor plating, you have full access to your chattel at all times, and the custom posture frame extends her business end back, out, and to a convenient position. Available with or without the hydraulic mood-assists, for improved access.

Last, but not least, the ExoSlut Modular Attachment 1800! Do you have breeding stock that you want to keep primed, but don't even trust into a security-enabled ExoSlut? This attachment easily allows a second chattel to be grasped with the hydraulic arms and clamped to the special auto-restraining struts welded solidly to the back. Comes with separate mood-assist thrusting rods! Disclaimer: Any subjects attached by using the mechanical lifting arms may be prone to damage. Correct insertion points can not be guaranteed in this case. Security overdrive activating while external chattel is present may take place at unsafe speeds for the outside occupant. Use at the risk of your chattel.

I really like the idea of a modified Power Armor frame that's been modified to keep the chest, butt and crotch exposed and can be used to cart slaves across the wasteland and be customized with a variety of parts like a portable milk pump, or a cock pump for the guys. I'm imagining a slaver caravan carting people around like that and selling "farm fresh milk" and the cheapest sex in the wasteland. Maybe a home base where inside the barn you'll find rows of people trapped in power armor, bent over, being milked and bred like livestock.

And, of course, a mod where the player could end up trapped in the suit with only a small chance to escape once in a while. Or an alternate version where you could end up running the caravan.

Maybe a scene with either where, if Strong is present, he finally gets that human milk he's been after. ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

What about a outfit like this? Certain weight painting has to be removed from some of the spots to prevent stretching a few clipping spots have to be adjusted as well. It's a daz outfit that I am playing around with for skyrim. The outfit is pose able in daz you can port a body in to try to adjust it to fit the body you use the tentacles on the breast can be moved around and opened as well as the one at the crotch area there is also a tentacle dick that you can't see in the crotch area unless you pose the outfit in a way to be able to see it.

post-25667-0-69073400-1478498846_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-32524800-1478498879_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-49595200-1478498923_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-94600300-1478499222_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-05562200-1478499282_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-90143300-1478499343_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-36647700-1478499390_thumb.jpg

What about a outfit like this? Certain weight painting has to be removed from some of the spots to prevent stretching a few clipping spots have to be adjusted as well. It's a daz outfit that I am playing around with for skyrim. The outfit is pose able in daz you can port a body in to try to adjust it to fit the body you use the tentacles on the breast can be moved around and opened as well as the one at the crotch area there is also a tentacle dick that you can't see in the crotch area unless you pose the outfit in a way to be able to see it.

Oh... My... God...

What outfit is this ?

Nice but its more a symbiote armor than power armor :)

How about a power armor that no longer requires fusion cores but runs on "juice"

In stats it would be slightly better then regular power armor.

it has 2 modes to refill the the meter

Manually, activated by the user, armor looses mobilty player can still aim and fire, 2 pistons inside start pumping till orgasm while the armor then drains the juice, or for male a special hose doing some suction.

Automatic or emergency mode, activates if the meter hits zero, the armor tranforms into a makeshift fuck-chair loosing mobility and any means of defence doing a rougher version of the above and wont quit till the meter hits a 100 meaning multiple orgasms.

in survival the loss of bodily fluids would increase hunger, thirst and exhaustion.

I think that at best we should use a separate system with its own PA framework, initially just being a direct copy of the standard game mechanic framework, but as the modding community progresses and adds new functions, maybe even the movement system itself would be replaced if something better got developed in the mean time. Like if someone would revamp the vanilla PA mechanic, a custom variant could be implemented here. And of course, we should not forget cooperation and integration into future sexmods (sextec, or whatever we'll call it; breeder; etc?)
I suggest this so that we could have an alternative and avoid such a mod altogether, provided we'd like to have a break from dealing with hardcore power armor for a while. Below, I've arranged my ideas from closest to base power armor to the most custom. Keep in mind that I like to keep stuff - and therefore my ideas as well - as lore-friendly as possible, even if the developer at hand fucks with even his own part of the lore. Fucks it with a barbed wire prick. But, regardless:

Faulty Frame

A frame cosmetically not different from normal ones, frayed wires and displaced hydraulic systems would stimulate and rub the player, keeping arousal up and occasionally reaching orgasm, staggering the player. Repair work with high-level perks, copper, steel and rare metals would convert a Faulty Frame into a normal frame, and release it from the devious PA framework.

Rigged Frame / Heavily Damaged Frame

These frames would show obvious signs of heavy damage and would only permit slow movement. To fix them and convert them to regular frames just like the Faulty Frames, a player would need the same perks and materials as with Faulty Frames, but a higher level / greater quantity. To make this whole thing worthwhile, the number of normal frames in the world would have to be decreased (replaced with these, for the best effect).

Rigged Frames would introduce a gamble to this, since these traps would cosmetically be the same as HDFs. Raiders, Institute Dark Research, possible slavers from a mod and any other lore-valid faction could have these things set up to capture player. These things would simply lock up upon the player character entering them. Raiders would sexually abuse the locked-in character (like a metal pillory), since RF/HDF would have the genital area exposed, and then transport them to a raider den (screen blackout - triggers slavery). Slavers would verbally mock the character and proceed straight to slavery. The Institute could have a hiding synth attach an inseminator (female-only scenario) and then leave - the suit would eventually release the player. Or the player could appear in a glass holding cell inside some breeding/eugenics division of the Institute dabbling in the most morally dubious form of research - raping girls with synths (not even with proper human-like skin - material cost saving), inseminating with artificial semen and stuff (integration with pregnancy mods including a custom pregnancy outcome. In another thread, various people, me included, had a few breeder-like scenario ideas. Mine included Institute bio research. This could potentially expand on them with a new breeding method).

Infested Frames

We're bouncing an idea off the crabs using trucks as shells.
Some more marshy areas could cover old power armor with a bit of green overgrowth. In the case of normal frames, this stuff would immediately get removed as the player starts moving from that place, releasing the frame from our framework once the visual effect finishes its animation. Other frames that would indeed be infested, with the overgrowth concealing the creature living on the frame, would behave like RFs in principle. The player would be locked in for the duration of very orgasmic insemination or egg laying, after which the PC (Nora - comparatively longer vaginal insemination or incubation; Nate - short-term anal incubation) would be ejected from the suit, covered in slime and trembling from orgasmic spasms. These creatures could also guard a territory around a disabled frame, not only waiting in hiding, but also forcing defeated opponents into the frame to hold them in place for breeding. To avoid making this dull because of predictability, this needs to be radiant.

Posessed Frames - not inherently sexual

Creative raiders, rust devils, the Mechanist, and aging and dying soldiers of the great war could have modified their frames and equipped them with robot control circuits to continue the fight for them. Fully or nearly fully armored frames would power up when approached and engage the player in combat. PA with helmets would always have the light on, maybe even including eye lights on models that didn't feature them originally (for that cheap horror look), frames without helmets would simply be headless hostile NPCs.

If we really wanted it, like a lot, then the rust devils could equip them with provisions to convert them to rape-chairs on the spot, or they could just add a hydraulic penis / fleshlight, just as they could with other robots. The Mechanist might have a "bodyguard" modified to "protect her from sexual frustration and anxiety" and satisfy her - she could grant you the use (or sharing) of it if you spare her.

Bioarmor

Here I must ask myself two philosophical questions that I will subsequently answer for myself.
A: Why would we be going against the PC's will in all the scenarios if the perverted fuck might actually want it?
B: Why limit ourselves to metal?

The wasteland could produce a creature that believes symbiosis with humans is favorable. Thus, we could have a much sleeker and lighter (non-juggernaut stomping), sex-enabled "power armor" that would use food, sex with the player and participating in player-on-NPC sex for power instead of fusion cores. As a trade-off, the "armor" wouldn't have as high protection values and wouldn't offer jet packs, but it could come with its own gimmicks. This could also later be adapted for SkyrimSE - bio armor or even god-granted super-heavy magical armor.
Did I mention it is sleek and follows the body's curvature?

power armor tentacle style

power armor constantly sexes you every step

And/or goes about its day without you being able to escape it (IE: A high-tech raider slave scenario, where you're their slave.)

In addition, if a struggle mechanic is added, you could slowly change the overlay the more failed attempts at escaping occur, tentacles slowly obstruct the first person view over time as you continue to struggle and fail to escape. Once at maximum coverage, struggling doesn't do anything, and you're trapped with no way to see the world (and the game disallows you to go third person.)

• 2 months later...

I think that at best we should use a separate system with its own PA framework, initially just being a direct copy of the standard game mechanic framework, but as the modding community progresses and adds new functions, maybe even the movement system itself would be replaced if something better got developed in the mean time. Like if someone would revamp the vanilla PA mechanic, a custom variant could be implemented here. And of course, we should not forget cooperation and integration into future sexmods (sextec, or whatever we'll call it; breeder; etc?)

I suggest this so that we could have an alternative and avoid such a mod altogether, provided we'd like to have a break from dealing with hardcore power armor for a while. Below, I've arranged my ideas from closest to base power armor to the most custom. Keep in mind that I like to keep stuff - and therefore my ideas as well - as lore-friendly as possible, even if the developer at hand fucks with even his own part of the lore. Fucks it with a barbed wire prick. But, regardless:

Faulty Frame

A frame cosmetically not different from normal ones, frayed wires and displaced hydraulic systems would stimulate and rub the player, keeping arousal up and occasionally reaching orgasm, staggering the player. Repair work with high-level perks, copper, steel and rare metals would convert a Faulty Frame into a normal frame, and release it from the devious PA framework.

Rigged Frame / Heavily Damaged Frame

These frames would show obvious signs of heavy damage and would only permit slow movement. To fix them and convert them to regular frames just like the Faulty Frames, a player would need the same perks and materials as with Faulty Frames, but a higher level / greater quantity. To make this whole thing worthwhile, the number of normal frames in the world would have to be decreased (replaced with these, for the best effect).

Rigged Frames would introduce a gamble to this, since these traps would cosmetically be the same as HDFs. Raiders, Institute Dark Research, possible slavers from a mod and any other lore-valid faction could have these things set up to capture player. These things would simply lock up upon the player character entering them. Raiders would sexually abuse the locked-in character (like a metal pillory), since RF/HDF would have the genital area exposed, and then transport them to a raider den (screen blackout - triggers slavery). Slavers would verbally mock the character and proceed straight to slavery. The Institute could have a hiding synth attach an inseminator (female-only scenario) and then leave - the suit would eventually release the player. Or the player could appear in a glass holding cell inside some breeding/eugenics division of the Institute dabbling in the most morally dubious form of research - raping girls with synths (not even with proper human-like skin - material cost saving), inseminating with artificial semen and stuff (integration with pregnancy mods including a custom pregnancy outcome. In another thread, various people, me included, had a few breeder-like scenario ideas. Mine included Institute bio research. This could potentially expand on them with a new breeding method).

Infested Frames

We're bouncing an idea off the crabs using trucks as shells.

Some more marshy areas could cover old power armor with a bit of green overgrowth. In the case of normal frames, this stuff would immediately get removed as the player starts moving from that place, releasing the frame from our framework once the visual effect finishes its animation. Other frames that would indeed be infested, with the overgrowth concealing the creature living on the frame, would behave like RFs in principle. The player would be locked in for the duration of very orgasmic insemination or egg laying, after which the PC (Nora - comparatively longer vaginal insemination or incubation; Nate - short-term anal incubation) would be ejected from the suit, covered in slime and trembling from orgasmic spasms. These creatures could also guard a territory around a disabled frame, not only waiting in hiding, but also forcing defeated opponents into the frame to hold them in place for breeding. To avoid making this dull because of predictability, this needs to be radiant.

Posessed Frames - not inherently sexual

Creative raiders, rust devils, the Mechanist, and aging and dying soldiers of the great war could have modified their frames and equipped them with robot control circuits to continue the fight for them. Fully or nearly fully armored frames would power up when approached and engage the player in combat. PA with helmets would always have the light on, maybe even including eye lights on models that didn't feature them originally (for that cheap horror look), frames without helmets would simply be headless hostile NPCs.

If we really wanted it, like a lot, then the rust devils could equip them with provisions to convert them to rape-chairs on the spot, or they could just add a hydraulic penis / fleshlight, just as they could with other robots. The Mechanist might have a "bodyguard" modified to "protect her from sexual frustration and anxiety" and satisfy her - she could grant you the use (or sharing) of it if you spare her.

Bioarmor

Here I must ask myself two philosophical questions that I will subsequently answer for myself.

A: Why would we be going against the PC's will in all the scenarios if the perverted fuck might actually want it?

B: Why limit ourselves to metal?

The wasteland could produce a creature that believes symbiosis with humans is favorable. Thus, we could have a much sleeker and lighter (non-juggernaut stomping), sex-enabled "power armor" that would use food, sex with the player and participating in player-on-NPC sex for power instead of fusion cores. As a trade-off, the "armor" wouldn't have as high protection values and wouldn't offer jet packs, but it could come with its own gimmicks. This could also later be adapted for SkyrimSE - bio armor or even god-granted super-heavy magical armor.

Did I mention it is sleek and follows the body's curvature?

I like that idea - why not have it so, with relevant perks, the player could use enhanced features of these new power armors, while reveling in the sexual nature of them as well?

• 2 years later...

I'd make it a raider trap. Some enterprising raider has hacked several suits of power armor, and left them 'unattended' out in the Commonwealth. As soon as someone climbs in, it locks them in, and takes off running, bringing them to the Raider's camp. (Possibly a reworked Mechanist?). Once there, the raider removes the armored plates from the crotch, ass, and chest. Then the training begins. It starts with basic obedience training, maybe helped along with drugs. Then the Raider starts sending out his armor-slave(s?) on raids where you're forced to attack settlements and bring back key items. The next thing you know, you're happily gunning down minutemen while eight months pregnant with the raider's bastard and getting sodomized by robobrains every night.

The game mechanics I keep wanting to see (or maybe implement) and which might fit here include:

(*) Orgasmic regeneration. Here, you heal by reaching orgasm (which drains stamina and places a temporary slow recovery mechanism on stamina).  [This gives an in-game "pleasure mechanic" and a reason to avoid it and/or do other things.] The suit might randomly drive you here, and/or:

(*) Escape minigame. Here, to get out of the mechanism you have to rig things up so you do something tricky right before you orgasm. [And you don't have sufficient control then, so you have to arrange for things ahead of time, and it's counter-intuitive enough that succeeding on the first try is unlikely. Here, this could be how you exit the suit. This would be embarrassing if you have other people nearby.]

----

(*) Casual side effects. [Like: the suit destroys any armor you wear when equipping it by incorporating that armor as its new inner lining] and/or:

(*) Orgasm hindrance. [Here, the suit would prevent you from reaching orgasm - this was added to compensate for the unfortunate libido increasing side effects induced by the suit. This would have the character of drug habituation or exercise, where the suit would have to continually increase the hindrance mechanism while your body adapts to it. This means that when released from this effect you'd have a body which cycled into high arousal rather quickly.]

----

(*) A parting gift. [Just something left over from a long time ago and intended for someone else. You would have understood the cryptic note if it had been intended for you.]

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 7:11 PM, emikochan said:

I'm kinda amazed how few mods there are for sexy power armour, I only found one on the nexus. I guess they're really a pain to work with as a modder.

Yeah, it's surprising that you can't even find a mod that does something like this (took me half an hour of messing around with OutfitStudio) on Nexus (or here, as far as I know):

back.jpg

front.jpg

Spoiler
On 8/11/2019 at 3:11 AM, emikochan said:

I'm kinda amazed how few mods there are for sexy power armour, I only found one on the nexus. I guess they're really a pain to work with as a modder.

15 hours ago, azurebr said:

Yeah, it's surprising that you can't even find a mod that does something like this (took me half an hour of messing around with OutfitStudio) on Nexus (or here, as far as I know):

back.jpg

front.jpg

3 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

there were some power armor images popping up in sexy screens.

the power armor was a modified Navi Power armor frame with the front removed

He posted his models which I then modified for a bodygen build.

I am still testing so I might post them up later

20190813094851_1.jpg

20190813094857_1.jpg

Yeah, Invict's screenshots there look similar to what I'd done in fucking around with the NAVI power armour in OS.
I'd probably have to actually rip into the NAVI plugin itself and alter several things, as while it was 'close enough', I wasn't too happy with the results.

Quite interested in the PA someone had models for & envisioned somewhere else here recently.
I can see why people haven't really tried this sort of thing, as it's as much effort as a custom race mod is, since you're literally altering all power armour, or creating a custom one, and the details/intricacies and player additions/alterations to it, and while in it, well... It'd be a nightmare to jump into as a 'first project' without any programming/modding background, and most of the people who could, either aren't interested, have their own projects, or have long since slowed/stopped entirely.

On 8/14/2019 at 11:32 PM, azurebr said:

back.jpg

front.jpg

That looks actually not that bad. Mind uploading it here? I would be quite interested checking this out