Naughty potential of power armor (open discussion)

Please include a brutality warning next you post something as fucked up as that.

Ok will do, I sorta just ignored the bloody screws into the bones vore bit of it, it not my thing either, the rest seemed reasonable :)

Now even more people will look just to see what we are talking about :P

Another idea I considered is the powercore placement being either a rear plug or vaginal plug ( the cores might have to be a little narrower but maybe longer).

Its removal would leave the armor locked in position or restricted in movement speed and the wearer exposed for sex or anything someone wanted to replace the core with, perhaps even special cores for slave control (shock / vibration), impregnation etc.

maybe some kind of pleasure/torture suit ?

I mean if you want to able to cum anywhere anytime you just get in a suit and suit will help you (such as automatic dildo for female or auto-masturbate for male)

or you can use it to torture someone such and force put dildo into her pussy in public while she is wearing a suit

or many some kind of utility suit such as milking suit (which I count as torture more than pleasure)

and slaver armor suit might be good idea but I dunno why to start XD

I brainstormed some ideas, but im far from modding, so they may be impossible to realise.

If we are talking about slavery P.A. it probably should have its own in-suit improved system to control armor without human will. (just some lore ideas to stories)

Next is idea to make all this staff as modules, which may be connected to P.A., to make it customisable besides from 6 parts (helmet, chest etc.), so your own battle armor may include some of them.

And look is also important, it shouldnt be so... squared, i guess?  :D

power_armor_by_polarlex.jpg

Also, anybody knows about Devious Devices for Fallout 4, or some kind of same stuff? Rly want to see it there

I brainstormed some ideas, but im far from modding, so they may be impossible to realise.

If we are talking about slavery P.A. it probably should have its own in-suit improved system to control armor without human will. (just some lore ideas to stories)

Next is idea to make all this staff as modules, which may be connected to P.A., to make it customisable besides from 6 parts (helmet, chest etc.), so your own battle armor may include some of them.

And look is also important, it shouldnt be so... squared, i guess?  :D

power_armor_by_polarlex.jpg

Also, anybody knows about Devious Devices for Fallout 4, or some kind of same stuff? Rly want to see it there

the design in that pic is actually really good. ide like to see a revamped power armor in that style.

• 4 weeks later...

loving this tread!

Allow me to share my idea:

Those power armor trames you find are far from working order. as in you( or your companion) enter it and the opening mechanism lock up or break, leaving you stuck inside.

the naughty part can be that inside the frame there are uncovered wires that keep on shocking you from time to time or some broken servos, that keep the armor vibrating on "some sections"

And that is followed up with a quest to find someone with the knowledge to get you (or your companion) out the frame before you go crazy!

Ahm ... Guys ... I don't want to be an asshole or the buzzkill but how would any of these ideas be implemented ? I mean the power armor uses a completely new player model . As soon as you enter your armor the little animation plays and then you are THE power armor ... Like your model changes , doesn't it ? Only the head appears once you remove the helmet or yours gets damaged

Ahm ... Guys ... I don't want to be an asshole or the buzzkill but how would any of these ideas be implemented ? I mean the power armor uses a completely new player model . As soon as you enter your armor the little animation plays and then you are THE power armor ... Like your model changes , doesn't it ? Only the head appears once you remove the helmet or yours gets damaged

At worst we just skip the whole entry exit sequence and just treat the Power Armor as scripted armor as we did in FO3/NV.

Hard to tell yet till we get GECK.

I think you'd be surprised at what might be accomplished.  There are a lot of great ideas floating around, but what will actually work is left to be seen.  My guess is most likely there will be a lot of disassembling of the power armor and also even clear parts to achieve something to show.  A good example of clear parts, if you're familiar, Skyrim had transparent glass armors which showed the chest and feet quite nicely.  As for animations going on while in the suit, not a great example, but if parts are taken from the armor, if lots of HDT physics can be applied in Skyrim to hair, earrings, tails, etc., I'm sure pulling off a small continuous animation can be possible.

I predict you might see some decent content after creation kit is released, but something epic will most likely take over a year or so.  Either way, it will be fun to see the mod authors at work. 

Guest Mogie56

Most of the things talked about here are going to take new animations or replacements for what is available, like Halstrom suggested in the power core being inserted between the legs "narrower and longer" or elsewhere on the PA. The GECK/Creation Kit can't get here soon enough :) and most of the things that would happen inside the Power Armor will utilize ones imagination quite a bit, but vibrations can be heard as well as vision being buzzed at the same time to get the point across that he or she is being sexed up inside the PA. a constant buzzing inside this tin can will make it tougher to sneak as everyone within a stones throw will hear you cuming/coming. as long as the PA doesn't turn into a La Machine/Blender you should be relatively safe while wearing it other then being attacked by raiders. I wouldn't advise being smacked by a Deathclaw while wearing this particular Power Armor, you may end up swallowing your power core so to speak or breaking it and getting radiation poisoning and having your crotch grow teeth. crazy things happen with radiation in the Fallout universe.  

At worst we just skip the whole entry exit sequence and just treat the Power Armor as scripted armor as we did in FO3/NV.

Hard to tell yet till we get GECK.

Well I hope it is as "easy" as you make it seem

I was thinking more of *make the character's model part of the armor and animate it while you are in the power armor * but I have no idea of weather this would be possible or even "viable"

I am really glad that people react to stuff pretty well in this community ... It is weird :')

I think you'd be surprised at what might be accomplished. There are a lot of great ideas floating around, but what will actually work is left to be seen. My guess is most likely there will be a lot of disassembling of the power armor and also even clear parts to achieve something to show. A good example of clear parts, if you're familiar, Skyrim had transparent glass armors which showed the chest and feet quite nicely. As for animations going on while in the suit, not a great example, but if parts are taken from the armor, if lots of HDT physics can be applied in Skyrim to hair, earrings, tails, etc., I'm sure pulling off a small continuous animation can be possible.

I predict you might see some decent content after creation kit is released, but something epic will most likely take over a year or so. Either way, it will be fun to see the mod authors at work.

Hey , I already am pretty amazed by the things that have been created by people

All I am saying is ... Has anyone noticed the "problem" and do people have ideas on how that could work ? ;)

Well, one particular idea I have is the virus-controlled armor. Basically, the player gets a note referring to some sort of prototype super PA  which starts a quest to find it. After she does and puts it on, it is indeed a kickass suit of armor and all seems to be fine...For a short time. Then the vuris kicks in, removes all the positive effects and intiates all the negatives. The player gets a new objective- to get rid of the armour/the virus.  How it is done is with special items. The items can be found, in which case they can be corrupted and assist the virus instead, or we can craft them in two versions, weaker and stronger, same effects , but stronger do more obviously.

Mechanicaly this is how it should work:

There is a hidden stat which defines the virus control of the armor. the higher it is the stronger viral control is and the more fuctions are under control of the virus. It slowly grows by itself untill full

The functions. There are many of them(not a player yet, so I don't know the details) some are positive, some are negative. Each of them is  in one of the  groups based around aromor parts/ functions. IE. visor: Positive 1: Per bonus. Positive 2: highlights the enemies weapons bonus. Negative 1 per malus, slight dimming of the visor. Negative 2  full on blindfold effect a-al DD in skyim. The virus starts with all the stuff on Maximum negative. After you bring down viral control, you can choose which option to  make less negative/ positve /more positive. Alternatively, you can use your items to forcibly make the function better without rediucing control. Temporarily. After awhile it resets and virus gets a bonus to control.

After the control level gets very low, the player can remove the armor. Alternatvely she can keep it (as it is rather badass) and just deal with the virus. Optionally there may be a permanent solution too.

Now i don't know if it is even doable and I apologise for the wall of text. If something is unclear- do ask, i''l try to answer/ expand on this as much as I can.

This idea is really mesh heavy. There was a parasite armor that got abandonned because of how time consuming it was... Not to mention to my knowledge we cant animate armors... Darn shame but I hope someone takes a crack at this.