Naughty potential of power armor (open discussion)

Nice ideas everyone...makes me wish we had a Guyver game... ..or at least a mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty4sVqQ2g5Q

I didn't think the Guyversuit was actually worn on females.

Not sure but I remember when I was around 6 or 7 yrs old, my older siblings (who used to be fans of the series) said something about one of the females characters in the series had a Guyver suit herself and she happened to also possess the most powerful version. They were huge anime freaks back when most people had no clue as to what anime was and the Guyver series happened to be one of their favorites aside from Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, Love Hina, and etc, etc, etc... Again, this is by memory and I could be totally wrong about this info.

Hehehe, is wrong that I still remember they also made their own anime scrap books. Worse is I still remember one of my older brother also had his own hentai scrap book with his favorite female characters being Mai from King of Fighters and the girls from the old Dead or Alive series. lol XD

Anyways speaking of potential naughty power armor, I was thinking of only being able to fuck huge female creature with a power armor on.

Dunno, just felt like seeing Nora banging a Queen Deathclaw while still in her power amor with a custom built strap-on. Maybe, make it as a way to tame and obtain huge female creatures as followers by fucking them first. But in order to fuck them, you need to be in a power armor suit with a custom built strap-on that you can equiped or unequipped while on the go. But then there would be certain timed increments where they'll demand to be fuck by you or else they'll become sexual frustrated and start attacking everybody else but you.

Hehehe, I can almost imagine a female super mutant coming up to you demanding sex, "You, me snoo snoo...NOW!" lol

Someone mentioned in another thread that you could have power armor set to brainwash the player. You could have this armor set around the commonwealth the more brainwashed the player becomes the more willing to do lewd acts with people or creatures.

hmmmm i liek this idea,

but i say have some armor that the char goes in to be brainwash, another set to brainwash commpaion like piper, for male chars, cause i for oen would like both set.

Someone mentioned in another thread that you could have power armor set to brainwash the player. You could have this armor set around the commonwealth the more brainwashed the player becomes the more willing to do lewd acts with people or creatures.

hmmmm i liek this idea,

but i say have some armor that the char goes in to be brainwash, another set to brainwash commpaion like piper, for male chars, cause i for oen would like both set.

It would be nice if your companions could suffer the same fate. Maybe have a event that if your companion hs been brainwashed and you don't know they tell you they heard rumors of stong armor or something  so the players character can join them.

Anyways speaking of potential naughty power armor, I was thinking of only being able to fuck huge female creature with a power armor on.

This.

99% of this thread is focused on the player being the victim of sexual power armor, but this theme has a whole other side that only WearableNine has commented on so far:

Power armor that the player can wear to victimise or pleasure others. The most obvious form would be a 'male' armor with a huge cock, with an internal sleeve (like a fleshlight) for male users or an internal dildo for female users to translate those sensations... The armor could be used to fuck super mutants, impale victims, pleasure size queens, etc.

For a female version of the armor you could have some kind of science-mcguffin that 'shrunk' incoming huge penetrations so they could be enjoyed by the wearer. That'd be a female armor that a male could wear of course... It would just need a little, um, calibration.

This.

99% of this thread is focused on the player being the victim of sexual power armor, but this theme has a whole other side that only WearableNine has commented on so far:

Power armor that the player can wear to victimise or pleasure others. The most obvious form would be a 'male' armor with a huge cock, with an internal sleeve (like a fleshlight) for male users or an internal dildo for female users to translate those sensations... The armor could be used to fuck super mutants, impale victims, pleasure size queens, etc.

For a female version of the armor you could have some kind of science-mcguffin that 'shrunk' incoming huge penetrations so they could be enjoyed by the wearer. That'd be a female armor that a male could wear of course... It would just need a little, um, calibration.

Speaking of internal dildo, I was thinking it could also vibrate if the female pilot chooses to turn it on but will always stay at the lowest level setting. Of course the level of intensity the vibration it gives off can be increase but only during certain sex acts. For example, each time the power armor's built in penis is thrust inside some foreign vagina or is receiving head, the internal dildo would increase its vibration at certain increments to match the supposed level of pleasure the female should receive if she were not inside her power armor. Of course the level in intensity in vibration would have to be calculated by the tightness of the hole its penetrating, friction, speed of thrust, etc. Also add another internal dildo for anal purposes but with the same function.

I can almost picture it, as soon as Nora steps out of her power armor (completely naked) after spending the whole day exploring the Commonwealth, you'd be able to notice that the two recently used internal dildos are still covered in Nora's juices as the back port of the power armor closes up. Both of Nora's pussy and anal hole would be gaping wide open from having the two internal dildos in her all day right before she puts on some cloths. :heart:

Also when you mentioned fleshlight, I got the idea that the internal dildo should extend downward pass the power armor frame just below the metal plate protecting the crotch and that bottom part of the internal dildo would act as a fleshlight. Which means that should a foreign cock enter that area, it would act as a sleeve for the cock as it makes its way all the way up into the female pilot's vagina, the internal dildo would be able to flex with the foreign intruder acting in a way similar to a real life condom. As for the anal internal dildo, it's fleshlight should resemble that of an actual real life anal and not another vagina. Otherwise it be kind of odd seeing two vagina looking fleshlights between the legs of the female power armor. Plus, it should be tighter and harder to enter but over time during excessive use, the tightness should loosen up a little and become easier to enter.

Lastly, for the metal plate protecting the crotch area, behind it should be where the power armor's cock is hidden. Removing the protective plate, should expose the armor's cock where the pilot (male, female, or shemale) should now have the option to "erect" it or leave it "flaccid" to the point where it looks like there's no cock there but its really just completely hidden inside the frame.

I was thinking the chest part of any torso power armor (T-45, T-51, T-60, X-01, etc) can be remove at will or forced off during any given time, exposing two large synthetic breasts incase the female pilot decides she wants to give some huge male or futa creature a tit fuck, use them during gangbang sessions, or just wants to get groped. Speaking of grope, completely remove the back plate protecting the butt part of the torso armor and replacing that with two plumped synthetic ass cheeks. Every time the power armor's breasts and butt cheeks are groped, slapped, and/or fucked, those parts on the power armor would transfer those same feelings to the female pilot's breasts and ass.

And I may have said this before but, have the circular part on the power armor helmet (T-45, T-51, and T-60) right above the helmet's chin be able to pop right off exposing a hole that leads to the female pilot's mouth so she would be able to give falletio without having to completely remove the power armor helmet. As for the X-01, the "beak" part of the helmet should be able pop off (again) exposing a hole leading to the pilot's mouth.

Fufufu, I can imagine Strong throat fucking Nora with her power armor helmet still on, Strong's hands behind Nora's head pushing it towards Strongs hips as he thrusts forward, Nora on her knees with her teary eyes rolled back from all the pleasure, her hands resting on Strong's muscular thighs, the vagina fleshlight between her suit's legs dripping Nora's actual pussy juice while the anal fleshlight twitches, the suits synthetic breast bouncing back and forth from Strong pulling Nora by her head while its synthetic plumped ass recoils from each of Strong's thrusts, all the while still in her T-60 power armor and you'd hear her go, "gluk, gluk, gluk," with each of Strong's powerful thrust. But the "gluk" sound would be muffled because of the helmet. :heart:

Yes, I have a dirty creative mind. But I hope it will at least serve as an inspiration for future sex mods. ;)

The power armor's breasts could also be coolant/lubricant/liquid fusion fuel storage too, so other units might suck it out for themselves :)

Or Nuka Quantum.;)

Piper be sneaking a few breast fondeling and gropes on Nora's T-60's large breasts as it stands dormant, imagining those synthetic breasts are actually Nora's flesh. She'd be sucking on them synthetic nipples for some Nuka Quantim while Nora is away dealing with other things. Then Nora comes back as Piper quietly slips away, calibrating her power armor Nora notices the extra storage is almost depleted. lol

Something I'd like to see someday, picture of a power armor with large synthetic breasts and its nipples be oozing out Nuka Quantum.

Power armor anal and pussy plugs. Want your power armor to run faster, jump higher, hit harder? No problem, stick a fusion core in the suit's built in anal fleshlight and your power armor's performance will be increase by a 100 percent. Want to boost your power armor's performance by 200 percent? Stick another fusion core inside the suit's built in pussy fleshlight! Want the most rad resistance? Stick two bottle of Rad-X in both fleshlights for an extra 200 points towards your Rad Resistance. Want more Action Points so you can Jetpack longer? Stick inside two bottles of Nuka Quantum for maximum Action Points. About to die and you don't have the Nerd Rage perk, no problem! Use Jet. Speaking of dying, don't want to sacrifice your Jetpack mod for the Medic Pump mod but you still want to use both at the same time. Use stimpacks, watch out for the needles. Want to go into Chameleon mode whenever you sneak but you don't want to give your already equipped mod, use Stealth Boys. Want to increase that Charisma of yours or just want to get plain drunk, any alcoholic beverage should suffice.

And the list goes on and on but you guys get the point. This random fun idea was inspired by another Anal Plug mod released earlier for Fallout 4.

When aroused enough or Sexed up enough, the "insert appropriately silly anime name for sexdrive" kicks in causing the players power levels to skyrocket triggering magical girl transformation cutscene.

Clothes get torn off and Sexual Power Armor Device equipped.

Lots of moaning during insertion of Nervo Penis plug-in the part responsible for the fine motor control of the Suit.

NPC followers also need appropriate voice over comments about the armor.

• 1 month later...

Just an idea to help maybe...

How about a Power armor something like the T sexty (pronounced like sixty). the story line behind the power armor is that a Synth tried to work on ..

Story behind the synth,  it was created as one of the very first successful synths around, it looks somewhat hideous though it has the brain of a mad scientist, who the creators did not realize who it was that they used to transfer the mind to that synth until it was to late.. What happened was that the Dr disagreed with other team members on certain aspects of doing things, and in the end they used him or her.. as a  test subject for the process, when he or she woke up and realized they were in a synths body, he or she bacame furious and started creating chaos, he or she finally makes it close to the door (before they found the teleporting technology) and he or she escaped, the synth then worked on removing a tracking device before finding a hideout where he or she could work on fixing their problems..

On finding some power armor, the T 60 version, they then set up an underground base on the border of the irradiated wastelands on your way to the crater and the children of atom to the south west of the map, the Dr then worked on a way to transfer their mind and data to the power armor so that they could use the armor without the use of their skeleton body, To control and move and operate the power armor without anyone else in it, though he or she needs some electrical power  parts to make it possible, for example one fusion core and some other parts that anyone else could think of..

after getting those parts for the Doctor that is in the ugly stick figure synth body, they go into the room, make some final adjustments and then flicks the switch, just as that happens, you look at what goes wrong, a worm and mole rat just happen to enter the from opposite sides and start attacking everything in that room, from their you see things shorts out and sparks and then both the mole rate, the worm and the Dr get infused with each other .. the worm transforming into the power armor to form tentacles  while the mole rate disintegrates as well into the power armor while the poor doctor gets mixed up in it all.

What comes out after everything shorting out in a dark room with only a back light on is a power armor that looks normal, you go into the room to check it out and you find your trapped, the power armor grows tentacles  from the arms and legs, the chest and head of the armor has the programing of the scientist and can tell the power armor and tentacles what to do, though sometimes the tentacles can go wild because what you have is tentacles from the worm, the wild mind of the mole rate and the operations from the made scientist that still remembers his or her past..

The only way you can community with the doctor though is by entering the body armor so you can see what he or she writes on the screen in front of you, because the armor now has a wild mind, a sex crazed doctor with tentacles, they trap you in it and feel you up at certain exciting points, you work with the doctor (optional) to find a speaker that you can find into the head so you can eventually hear the armor and speak to him or her.. so when you talk through the power armor, other can hear you talking, though they cant hear the doctor and sometimes wonder what your on about...

You end up making a deal with the doctor and work together since you find it difficult to get out because the mole rat or worm does not want to let you out, so you have to work with the doctor to find some sort of device so it gives the doctor the power to take complete control, then you two create a bond to which you both become sex addicts... lol

Just a thought to the story or to help with other ideas for your mod...

Cheers, and thanks for reading..

This.

Well this is the thing, with power armor for a male.. you could always have a modified version for a male, just like the back opens up as you get into the armor, you could always have a small mod door that flips up into a dented area so you can pull that shaft out or stick that shaft in or any tentacles.. if your a female in the armor, you could also add the option for the tentacles to open the torso out sideways to show her hot titties while getting taken or taking or having a threesome with the tentacles..   you could have a setting for the same thing for the ass. if she likes anal from the tentacles or the last enemy you got close enough to have the tentacles hold while you take the enemy ...

Remember the scientist could be a sex maniac.. no matter if it is a he or a she..

You could also make different versions of the mod with different types of body armor.. like the T series, or nice tight leather ass with armor from which the tentacles come out of.. as well as making different variations, as the posts i have read are all good in their own right..

How about have a quest which makes you explore a mysterious place and within that mysterious place there's a parasite that attach itself on your power armor without your knowledge and makes it a living power armor which constantly stimulates you?

Or you could do that with a bodysuit... or the metal/combat armor.....

Hmm.... i read too much hentai....

Or the fun of having this thing attach it self to your power armor and you are afraid to get out of your armor, but it is gradually eating its way in, you have 8 hours to find a way to kill it, then its chewing and rubbing arousing you through your undersuit for 2 hours before you are completely defeated.

It's not very sexy... Actually, it's not sexy at all and actually terrifies me, but an idea has crossed my mind. A suit of power armor, with an external AI module attached to it, that tries to catch you and has spikes pointing inwards like a crazed walking iron maiden...

...Or has a transparent tank attached to it instead, and tries do milk and/or forcibly inseminate you after putting you inside. And possibly has explosive charges to make you comply.

Don't delve too deep into the twisted mind of a demented ex-physician turned automation engineer. I also bake cookies.

Edit:

Hey, Halstrom, that reeeeally reminds me of Metroid Fusion.

Male/Female specific Orgasm mod - 

Female - When the power armor opens you see a vibrator, female character must enter in the nude. New animation that shows the character mounting the vibrator with sexy moan

Male - Must enter nude and be using male anatomy body - features a tube like "milking" device

Both versions feature a butt plug on the rear door (seen as the armor  closes) grunt/yelp of pain from character.

Power Armor Strap on harness - multiple harness attachments (would need animations for any sex framework mod0

Non-lethal mods for the arms - allow the capture of live slaves for a little fun

It's not very sexy... Actually, it's not sexy at all and actually terrifies me, but an idea has crossed my mind. A suit of power armor, with an external AI module attached to it, that tries to catch you and has spikes pointing inwards like a crazed walking iron maiden...

...Or has a transparent tank attached to it instead, and tries do milk and/or forcibly inseminate you after putting you inside. And possibly has explosive charges to make you comply.

Don't delve too deep into the twisted mind of a demented ex-physician turned automation engineer. I also bake cookies.

Edit:

Hey, Halstrom, that reeeeally reminds me of Metroid Fusion.

You could have like a little trap door that automatically pulls back and up between the legs and behind the wearer leaving that front puss/dick and ass exposed .

How about strong modern unbreakable plastic that is clear and see through? letting you look at all the major parts like boobs and ass etc as a modified version of power armor.???

I kinda like the power armor idea with internal dildos, one for the pussy, one for the anus, but instead of vibrating, I like the idea of them actually pumping the female wearer, thrusting into her the whole time she wears it, what do you all think of that?

Essentially she's having her brains fucked out while doing things in that power armor.

I kinda like the power armor idea with internal dildos, one for the pussy, one for the anus, but instead of vibrating, I like the idea of them actually pumping the female wearer, thrusting into her the whole time she wears it, what do you all think of that?

Essentially she's having her brains fucked out while doing things in that power armor.

Thats a good idea for female version, though you would have to consider a male version too.. and instead of dildos .. how about the tentacles doing that?