Valentine´s Day dlc uses the same slot as nude mod 2.0. and it crashes the game.

but it´s a shitty dlc so I don´t really care.

Nude remix>>>>>>>>Valentine´s DLC

They need to move the slot again one by one for 122122, 168168 and 169169.

I guess is not posible to just move it way ahead right?

say 1 to 10 is used and instead of using 11 you move it to 99?

It's the costume slots that cause the crashes, not the load order of the dlc, and there's only 39 slots for the girls with the most available.

where did I mention dlc slots?

You must wait for someone to change the code inside. :D

Valentine´s Day dlc uses the same slot as nude mod 2.0. and it crashes the game.

but it´s a shitty dlc so I don´t really care.

Nude remix>>>>>>>>Valentine´s DLC

They need to move the slot again one by one for 122122, 168168 and 169169.

It doesn't matter at this point, there are some Ladies with no spots left I can move it to, they are full and nothing can be done to work with all Official DLCs, that is why we Mod Creators Keep telling people to try out the replacer tools, get rid of one stupid outfit in exchange for one half-naked (or with this mod fully naked) = win.

It's the costume slots that cause the crashes, not the load order of the dlc, and there's only 39 slots for the girls with the most available.

Actually you did right here:

I guess is not posible to just move it way ahead right?

say 1 to 10 is used and instead of using 11 you move it to 99?

And for the record it does NOT WORK that way, depending on the Girl some have up to 39 slots while others only have up to 14, and when the Developer is done they will have every Slot filled by Official DLCs, unless the Developer adds more spaces to be used it is a hard limit of the game, hacking that basically breaks it (too deeply coded, nobody has found a bypass).

The latest Valentine pack is like a free ride for the Male nude pack. Just use the archive tool to swap. No one cares  about the guys in speedos anyway.

Someone cares dude.

Anyways let's wait for the final version, at least the girls are 100% fine.

Can´t wait.

The latest Valentine pack is like a free ride for the Male nude pack. Just use the archive tool to swap. No one cares  about the guys in speedos anyway.

Someone cares dude.

Can´t wait.

You care for looking at our own junk? To each his own then.

Someone cares dude.

Can´t wait.

It seems you don´t like to see is male people bouncing some normal cocks. :D

I've seen enough of my own.

Someone cares dude.

Can´t wait.

It seems you don´t like to see is male people bouncing some normal cocks. :D

Try to use latest update because I thought it will fix my issue. But my game crashed when I select NyoTengu costume.

I'm sure that because latest valentine DLC. It's possible to fix this? Thanks

The latest Valentine pack is like a free ride for the Male nude pack. Just use the archive tool to swap. 

As NG said above, some of the girls have every available costume slot full now, so it's not possible to fix the issue. It's really, really time to move on from dlc pre-packs and start using archive tool or lnk reshuffle guys.

The latest Valentine pack is like a free ride for the Male nude pack. Just use the archive tool to swap. 

Sorry, I sound like retard guys who don't read post :shy: . Thanks for telling me.  :angel:

I will try to use archive tool now

As NG said above, some of the girls have every available costume slot full now, so it's not possible to fix the issue. It's really, really time to move on from dlc pre-packs and start using archive tool or lnk reshuffle guys.

Sorry, I sound like retard guys who don't read post :shy: . Thanks for telling me.  :angel:

No you're NOT! Any just try the swapping option and try avoiding those do it yourself DLC pack as the slots are getting less and less.. Enjoy! 

No you're NOT! Any just try the swapping option and try avoiding those do it yourself DLC pack as the slots are getting less and less.. Enjoy! 

Thanks, but i want to be a idiot, because i want all suits. Fuck Tecmo, they need to force one free slot. And that ends the story. :D

I really wanna start using the tools instead of DLC. but all the different tools and files, it´s too much for me.

I know the feeling!

I felt the same, but I was sad when the DLC mods conflicted with each other due to not enough costume slots. Now I have started using lnk reshuffle to swap out the existing costumes, replace with tmc files, and it works fine. I am still not familiar with the other tools.

Haha I know it's tough to give up methods that work and head into unfamiliar territory, I resisted it as long as I could myself. It really is pretty easy to use the other tools though, perhaps easier than the hoops you had to jump through to get dlc working. If you look through my (simple and basic) tutorials in this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-a-few-modding-tools-updated-121715/

You'll see that both archive tool and lnk are used with only a few steps, where creating dlc can be a much more complex process. I sympathise with your reluctance to step into the unknown, but having done it myself I'm here offering reassurance that there's nothing nasty waiting for you on the other side lol, if anything your life will be easier.

great mod, can't applaud it enough,  I just have one minor issue...  I can't find a link to download on main post for any of the files, the only links that work are ones to other pages.

I'm assuming the blue titles are susposed to be the links (exactly like they are over on undertow, which was how I downloaded it in the end) but on this site they are not links (the mouse pointer doesn't change to a pointing finger when you mouseover them) and they don't do anything if you click on them.

as I said, minor point, espesh as you gave the link to undertow's version, but would be nice to download it from here too

tried the archive tool, was able to swap the nude marie into one of her dlc costumes.  "YAY"

then wanted to do the same and paste nude marie into all her costumes.

but I gave up after changing 2 more of her costumes. it´s such a pain in the ass.

then doing the same to other girls with 39 costumes was what made me go "fuck it" it´s so much easier to use the nude dlc and nothing more.