//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-fdab8afed8d3514b529ac0c088c92973-nude-remix-icon-01.jpg

File Name: [DOA5LR] Complete Nude Remix

File Submitter: NiteGuardian

File Submitted: 07 Feb 2016

File Category: Adult Mods

Requires: DLCs Require a .ini Hack, TMC Files Require use of DLC Tool or Archive Tool.

File Info FAQ:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOA5LR Nude Core Remix NATURAL

DOA5LR Nude Core Remix BUSH

DOA5LR Nude Core Remix CLEAN

These are a complete DLCs of all the Dead or Alive girls fully nude except for their iconic items like headbands and fans.

Natural is a mix of Bush and Shaved, Bush is all girls with a pubic hair ranging from light to heavy, Clean is all the girls shaved or waxed and there is no hair around the vaginas.

You can only use ONE of these at a time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOA5LR Nude Bonus Remix BUSH

DOA5LR Nude Bonus Remix CLEAN

These are bonus packs of Alpha-152 and NyoTengu in extra colors and nude except for NyoTengu's iconic fans, the Clean is for use with Natural and Clean "Core" DLCs, the Bush is to be used with the Bush "Core" DLC.

You can use one of these with the "Core" DLC but only use ONE of these at a time.

sorry if I´m being retarded. but it says you can use the DOA5LR Nude Core Remix CLEAN along with DOA5LR Nude Bonus Remix CLEAN?

because it crashes my game. am I doing something wrong? for now I will only use the clean core remix.

sorry for my shitty english.

sorry if I´m being retarded. but it says you can use the DOA5LR Nude Core Remix CLEAN along with DOA5LR Nude Bonus Remix CLEAN?

because it crashes my game. am I doing something wrong? for now I will only use the clean core remix.

Do you have any other DLCs installed? They're probably causing a slot ID conflict.

Anyone else having problems downloading the new versions? cuz i am :/ Its giving me site errors

'An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator'

Hmm, I was able to download it okay (thanks for the update NG!!!), but there are site restrictions it seems (you have to wait a few secondes before initiating download etc.) If you're still having trouble at the time of reading this, make sure you haven't got any scripts blocked and that your cookies are fully enabled for the site. Failing that, try a different browser to be sure (Chrome is always a good test in that regard). Hopefully one of those options solves it for you.

Oh, and it (i.e. the website's download function) doesn't play nice with Download Managers either it seems, so you need to download it within the browser itself.

Do you have any other DLCs installed? They're probably causing a slot ID conflict.

I only have nude male mod 

2 marie rose dlc (2 costumes)

and nude core remix dlc 2.0

never had any problem while using these mods and the nude mod 1.5/1.7.

I don´t see why would the 2.0 cause problems.

There's two ways you can find out where the conflict is:

1) with dlc tool open the bcm files from each of your dlc packs and note the slots used by the character(s) that cause crashes, or

2) move your dlc folders temporarily out of the main dlc directory one at a time til your game doesn't crash.

Once you find the conflict you can either live without the conflicting mod, build your own dlc, or a simpler method would be to put that mod into your game with archive tool or lnk reshuffle, replacing an existing costume.

Wow, I go Away for only 24-ish hours and look at what all happens! hang on guys I'll address these one by one...

Awesome work!

Now that I've discovered how easy the Texture tool is, I can standardize any other outfits that didn't match before and use yours with them (except for a few differences in an older model or two, which I wouldn't be able to help currently).

Yes, that was my Idea with releasing the Textures, I know on rare instances they come out of extraction broken so I provided a full HQ pack, glad you like them!

Ok CANGT1, do me a favor and REMOVE ALL DLCs except for those two, even any official ones you may have, then tell me if it works or not?

Also is anyone else having this problem? -or- can anyone else confirm the Core and Bonus sets work together correctly?

(it works for me just fine)

Anyone else having problems downloading the new versions? cuz i am :/ Its giving me site errors

'An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator'

Hmm, I was able to download it okay (thanks for the update NG!!!), but there are site restrictions it seems (you have to wait a few secondes before initiating download etc.) If you're still having trouble at the time of reading this, make sure you haven't got any scripts blocked and that your cookies are fully enabled for the site. Failing that, try a different browser to be sure (Chrome is always a good test in that regard). Hopefully one of those options solves it for you.

Oh, and it (i.e. the website's download function) doesn't play nice with Download Managers either it seems, so you need to download it within the browser itself.

I am using Chrome, cookies are enabled, I am even able to download other mods from the downloads sections but these ones keep giving me errors :/ Can i ask you to upload them to mega or something? :/

Not just these , some other downloads in the download section (not all) are giving me this error too......this has never happened before  :(

the error:

Edit: Never mind, used a vpn and they worked....wierd.

Not to be rude here but this is typical of LoversLab, the site has been unstable since last October if not longer and it seems as if the Admins have lost interest in maintaining it properly -or- lack the needed time to fix it up and refuse to bring in new people who have the time to give.

I have no control over "internal error" reports, also it being blocked in some Browsers and Regions or to some Members I can't help with either, you'll have to seek help from the Staff on those.

Originally I did upload to MediaFire and Dropbox but I received more "links do not work" and "your files are broken" messages than I have over anything else in a decade of file sharing on the internet, so I took them down and will not be re-uploading them to any sites like those.

However I say, FEAR NOT! for I bring you my main page on Undertow, which links you to their Downloads section, that has 24/7 working file downloads (except for planned site maintenance) enjoy:

https://www.undertow.club/threads/doa5lr-complete-nude-remix-2-0-update.7971/

Ok CANGT1, do me a favor and REMOVE ALL DLCs except for those two, even any official ones you may have, then tell me if it works or not?

Also is anyone else having this problem? -or- can anyone else confirm the Core and Bonus sets work together correctly?

(it works for me just fine)

Removed all the dlc (everyone) and the nude mod along with nude bonus seems to work ok. except that tengu has her 1st and 3rd nude costume to be stuck in loading. obviously if I push start match it crashes. but in the menu is just stuck in loading.

I´m not sure why would it crash my game when I have the other dlc. since only marie rose has 2 extra costumes. and the other mod would be the males, it should not mess with the females. and then it´s only your nude mod (females).

I can´t really use any of the "tools" to check the problem myself. it´s just too much information for me lol.

I will be running without the nude bonus, core is just fine for me. it´s not a big deal.

I dont see these girls in the DOA5LR Nude Remix TMC FILES 2.0  :unsure: . am I wrong?

1.NYOTENGU

2.PAI

3.PHASE4

4.RACHEL

5.SARAH

6.TINA

They're all there.

Corrupted archive?

@ mory_num1

They are all there, at least in my copy and the download I grabbed about an hour after I uploaded them as a test.

@ Ishidacorp

The TMC Files were split into 2 .RAR files since there is a very stupid 100mb cap on this site, I will continue to be outspoken about the lack of modern file sharing limits (typically 500mb or higher caps per file) until something is changed, that being said...

@ Everyone!

Remember to get all the girl's TMC files you must Download (part 1) and (part 2), but you can unpack them SEPARATELY as I manually made two .RAR files rather than splitting one.

I will attempt a full re-upload of all files later tonight and will post when its done, in case the site did in fact ruin them since I checked, however if you can't wait simply go to my Undertow link above and GET THEM THERE.

Trigger Warning Inside Spoiler! only read if you can be mature and adult about this, as I honestly believe this to be possible (and I am NOT looking for drama).

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Staff here are trolling my Downloads purely out of spite.

Why? some of the Bethesda Modders have felt threatened by Sims and DOA Modding, trying to start flame wars and posting hateful messages, I have been very critical on the Moderator Team here for not policing it (which is the core duty of their jobs, to seek out glitches and flame wars, stopping them before users have to report it) and for them not giving Sims Modders a front-page section they rightfully deserve or DOA a sub-forum in Adult Gaming we rightfully deserve.

Also I have been threatened by at least one Moderator for standing up for a follow DOA Member against a troll and a few that are known off-site friends with the Moderators have threatened they have to power to get me banned.

I know what I said in there is strong accusations, but even if I am wrong and I truly do hope I am on this, at the very least the Site Admins and other Staff need to step up a bit more, being proactive in helping with site bugs.

Trigger Warning Inside Spoiler! only read if you can be mature and adult about this, as I honestly believe this to be possible (and I am NOT looking for drama).

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Staff here are trolling my Downloads purely out of spite.

Why? some of the Bethesda Modders have felt threatened by Sims and DOA Modding, trying to start flame wars and posting hateful messages, I have been very critical on the Moderator Team here for not policing it (which is the core duty of their jobs, to seek out glitches and flame wars, stopping them before users have to report it) and for them not giving Sims Modders a front-page section they rightfully deserve or DOA a sub-forum in Adult Gaming we rightfully deserve.

Also I have been threatened by at least one Moderator for standing up for a follow DOA Member against a troll and a few that are known off-site friends with the Moderators have threatened they have to power to get me banned.

I know what I said in there is strong accusations, but even if I am wrong and I truly do hope I am on this, at the very least the Site Admins and other Staff need to step up a bit more, being proactive in helping with site bugs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if you get banned, you can always just post your work and download links in 4chan´s /e/. there´s always a DOA5 thread.

STATUS UPDATE!

- Re-uploaded all the Files for everyone to try.

- Fully tested all these Files myself in 2 different builds of the game and they run perfectly.

- Fixed the first post in this Topic since it reset to a very poor one for no reason.

- Added a direct link to my Undertow page at bottom of the first post, if you have further trouble head over there and get it.

Please Continue To Leave Feedback!

I know I come across as rude sometimes but fighting this site's glitches, the flame wars, people who don't listen about install methods, along with trying to roll updates out, ruins my patience sometimes... and for that I am sorry.

I dont see these girls in the DOA5LR Nude Remix TMC FILES 2.0  :unsure: . am I wrong?

1.NYOTENGU

2.PAI

3.PHASE4

4.RACHEL

5.SARAH

6.TINA

They're all there.

Corrupted archive?

@ mory_num1

They are all there, at least in my copy and the download I grabbed about an hour after I uploaded them as a test.

@ Ishidacorp

The TMC Files were split into 2 .RAR files since there is a very stupid 100mb cap on this site, I will continue to be outspoken about the lack of modern file sharing limits (typically 500mb or higher caps per file) until something is changed, that being said...

@ Everyone!

Remember to get all the girl's TMC files you must Download (part 1) and (part 2), but you can unpack them SEPARATELY as I manually made two .RAR files rather than splitting one.

I will attempt a full re-upload of all files later tonight and will post when its done, in case the site did in fact ruin them since I checked, however if you can't wait simply go to my Undertow link above and GET THEM THERE.

What the fr@ck? Just for these modding activities? 

STATUS UPDATE!

- Re-uploaded all the Files for everyone to try.

- Fully tested all these Files myself in 2 different builds of the game and they run perfectly.

- Fixed the first post in this Topic since it reset to a very poor one for no reason.

- Added a direct link to my Undertow page at bottom of the first post, if you have further trouble head over there and get it.

Please Continue To Leave Feedback!

I know I come across as rude sometimes but fighting this site's glitches, the flame wars, people who don't listen about install methods, along with trying to roll updates out, ruins my patience sometimes... and for that I am sorry.

It's all good dude, thanks for hanging in there. ;)

wow, I didn't even know they had this game for PC, the mod looks great, and I don't even have to pay the rip off prices for the bloody costume dlc lol, maybe I'll try it if I can do it without messing up my mods for skyrim, I've only ever played skyrim on PC and have always had NNM to sort my esp's and mods.