@ Randark & Spit-Nick:

A complete set of both with bush and without is available in the TMC files just as Galhound had made + the girls he missed minor updates to, like Honoka and Nyotengu, due to this website limiting downloads per post I had to first setup Mediafire links, when some could not access those I put the TMC .rar files in the #4 post on this Topic and the first post links you to that, Sorry for any confusion this made!

(but really a 100mb limit per post is far too low, considering the size of today's games)

Thanks for the answers and for this work, but would like you to send by mp or download link to full version of his work with the versions with and without at every girl( bush and shaved)., I guarantee that many would love to have them !!!

Yes,  a full version with bush and shaved girls would be nice. But i prefer in DLC form. Keep up the great job. Sorry my english

@ Randark & Spit-Nick:

A complete set of both with bush and without is available in the TMC files just as Galhound had made + the girls he missed minor updates to, like Honoka and Nyotengu, due to this website limiting downloads per post I had to first setup Mediafire links, when some could not access those I put the TMC .rar files in the #4 post on this Topic and the first post links you to that, Sorry for any confusion this made!

(but really a 100mb limit per post is far too low, considering the size of today's games)

Thanks for the answers and for this work, but would like you to send by mp or download link to full version of his work with the versions with and without at every girl( bush and shaved)., I guarantee that many would love to have them !!!

Yes,  a full version with bush and shaved girls would be nice. But i prefer in DLC form. Keep up the great job. Sorry my english

Yeah,in DLC form!

Only split the download into two post´s to be greater than 100mb​.

Thanks!

Great work NiteGuardian, really nice mod. But I wanted to ask if there's a way to make this mod compatible with Holden's mod as I would like to have both in the game. Right now if I keep both the game crashes when I choose one of them in the costume selection screen.

Also, I have noticed a little visual bug in Sarah's butt model (I can provide screenshots if needed) but it's really a minor bug, not much to worry about

@ Randark & Spit-Nick:

Yeah,in DLC form!

Thanks!

@ Guizza:

I updated Sarah's mesh to the one by mario80 who has been very hard at work with her and agreed to let me use it.

The "Clean" repack will work with Holden's nude pack, but the "Bush" one will crash your game as they would not fit in well with his "everyone is shaved" style choice, also sorry it took me so long!

(if you want a different repack, just let me know)

@ Danps:

Ask and you shall get!

@ Spit-Nick:

Show a little patience... I was working on fixes before trying to give out repacks, I do thank you for being excited though!

@ Everyone:

They contain all girls except Alpha-152 (as I still strongly suggest you Ink_Reshuffle her) but her DLC will work with these if you must.

These two will work together but NOT with the main post's DLCs for these girls.

The Clean Pack will work with Holden's nude pack as well (as of the time of this post).

Nude Core Remix BUSH

and

Nude Core Remix CLEAN

02/07/2016 Edit: Files now hosted in the Downloads section of this site.

Great work NiteGuardian, really nice mod. But I wanted to ask if there's a way to make this mod compatible with Holden's mod as I would like to have both in the game. Right now if I keep both the game crashes when I choose one of them in the costume selection screen.

Also, I have noticed a little visual bug in Sarah's butt model (I can provide screenshots if needed) but it's really a minor bug, not much to worry about

@ Randark & Spit-Nick:

Yes, a full version with bush and shaved girls would be nice. But i prefer in DLC form. Keep up the great job. Sorry my english

Yeah,in DLC form!

Only split the download into two post´s to be greater than 100mb​.

Thanks!

@ Guizza:

I updated Sarah's mesh to the one by mario80 who has been very hard at work with her and agreed to let me use it.

The "Clean" repack will work with Holden's nude pack, but the "Bush" one will crash your game as they would not fit in well with his "everyone is shaved" style choice, also sorry it took me so long!

@ Danps:

Ask and you shall get!

@ Spit-Nick:

Show a little patience... I was working on fixes before trying to give out repacks, I do thank you for being excited though!

@ Everyone:

They contain all girls except Alpha-152 (as I still strongly suggest you Ink_Reshuffle her) but her DLC will work with these if you must.

The Clean Pack will work with Holden's nude pack as well (as of the time of this post).

All Bush DLC:

Nude All Bush Repack.rar

(Uses Costume slots 39 for most Ladies, 31 for Nyotengu, Phase 4, Honoka and Marie Rose, 14 for Sarah and Pai Chan)

All Clean DLC:

Nude All Clean Repack.rar

(Uses Costume slots 38 for most Ladies, 29 for Nyotengu, Phase 4, Honoka and Marie Rose, 13 for Sarah and Pai Chan)

Do these work with the newest 1.04 version of the game? I tried the DLC files from the first post, and they crashed the game at the character select screen.

I'll try these when I get home from work and school tonight, as they look pretty great.

any tmc packs?

Do these work with the newest 1.04 version of the game? I tried the DLC files from the first post, and they crashed the game at the character select screen.

I'll try these when I get home from work and school tonight, as they look pretty great.

If accepting requests, mind uploading ones with piercings?

Hi.

If you don't mind, can you keep updating nyotengu with black and white wings for the shaved and bush versions ?

I don't know for the others people here, but i think the first (shaved), with black wings and her original accessorie was better.

More close to the original i mean.

@ Mikkukan:

TMC packs have been available since shortly after my first post, look for my second post on this Topic, it will keep an updated set of all the files in TMC format there.

@ mrmojorisin:

I was running a cracked version of 1.02A up until your question, (I have a legit copy on steam, would like to start playing with some of you on it in fact) but use the Cracked one for Modding in DLC packs so I don't risk getting Banned.

I updated my Cracked version to 1.04 and I can say that all my DLC packs do in fact WORK on it, more then likely you either have a bad cracked version of the game -or- another DLC mod conflicting and overriding mine, Holden's being a great example as I did post that with his or any other nude mod out there I know of, you can only use the "clean" pack.

@ fayma:

The only Modders that seem to know how to do piercings are SaafRats, Timmyc, and like 3 more on Pink Cafe...

So far they have chosen not to publicly share any of those mods (except 2 over in Timmy's misc Topic) so I don't know how and can't get permission to use them, I would suggest requesting on the Pink Cafe board, then ask Timmyc.

@ Owll99:

The Nyotengu clean shaved, black wings, and with fan/mask is available in the TMC bonus pack on my second post in this Topic so you can make your own.

I switched to the non-mask/fan version in the big repack for the last request, if you still want a repack with the fan/mask returning just hit me up in PMs!

@ Everyone:

If you'd like a pack with bush on all Ladies that brings back the masks and fan while not conflicting with Holden's, I need to hear some requests for it, or if you guys want a true "full" pack with both bush and clean in one DLC I need to hear about it.

Or if you want any other combo again I need to hear it, but I am willing to!

@ Randark & Spit-Nick:

Yeah,in DLC form!

Thanks!

@ Guizza:

@ Danps:

Ask and you shall get!

@ Spit-Nick:

@ Everyone:

All Bush DLC:

attachicon.gifNude All Bush Repack.rar

(Uses Costume slots 39 for most Ladies, 31 for Nyotengu, Phase 4, Honoka and Marie Rose, 14 for Sarah and Pai Chan)

All Clean DLC:

attachicon.gifNude All Clean Repack.rar

(Uses Costume slots 38 for most Ladies, 29 for Nyotengu, Phase 4, Honoka and Marie Rose, 13 for Sarah and Pai Chan)

The game apparently crashes for me whenever I try to use Phase-4, Nyotengu, Pai or Marie Rose. Everyone else works fine, including Sarah and Honoka.

The game apparently crashes for me whenever I try to use Phase-4, Nyotengu, Pai or Marie Rose. Everyone else works fine, including Sarah and Honoka.

Does it crash with the "clean repack" phase 4, nyotengu, pai, or marie rose?

Also are you running any other DLC mods? does it still happen when those are turned off if you are?

@ Randark & Spit-Nick:

Yeah,in DLC form!

Thanks!

@ Guizza:

@ Danps:

Ask and you shall get!

@ Spit-Nick:

@ Everyone:

All Bush DLC:

All Clean DLC:

It's almost certainly because you have other conflicting DLC loaded.

Sorry, but I have no idea how to install this. I know there should be a Steam_api.ini in my folder, but there only is a steam_api.dll which I cannot manipulate. It also does not work with UMod.

I also wonder if I need any DLCs to use this. You said you mostly use the Costumes at 39. But I can only scroll down to 20. Is there a way to overwrite for example costume 20 with it?

Does it crash with the "clean repack" phase 4, nyotengu, pai, or marie rose?

Also are you running any other DLC mods? does it still happen when those are turned off if you are?

@ Randark & Spit-Nick:

Yeah,in DLC form!

Thanks!

@ Guizza:

@ Danps:

Ask and you shall get!

@ Spit-Nick:

@ Everyone:

All Bush DLC:

All Clean DLC:

It's almost certainly because you have other conflicting DLC loaded.

Yeah, apparently you guys were right. This mod isn't compatible with xoDOAox's Nude Male Mods, which sucks because these two mods together would've been perfect.

Sorry, but I have no idea how to install this. I know there should be a Steam_api.ini in my folder, but there only is a steam_api.dll which I cannot manipulate. It also does not work with UMod.

I also wonder if I need any DLCs to use this. You said you mostly use the Costumes at 39. But I can only scroll down to 20. Is there a way to overwrite for example costume 20 with it?

It's a DLC pack. It won't work with uMod.  You just have to have that thing.rar to install that certain program and fill up a certain designated notepad and not have opposing mods and your done.

Also for the Nude males DLC pack. The Halloween 2015 DLC[Latest DLC] will crash the game with Nude Males

So unless your a completest on having all Official DLC with mods don't use the Halloween 2015 pack

@sayian 

no current gen consoles cannot use texture mods considering you would have to figure out how to hack it before even thinking about mods. Texture mods on Consoles hasn't been a thing since the JtagXbox360 era

failure models!

Nude Masks Remix DLC 1.2

There is an object stuck in the body of the models of the pack " Nude Masks Remix DLC 1.2" can fix this problem , thank you.

floating feet.

Nude Masks Remix DLC 1.2

The feet are not flat on the floor could correct , notice according to the image .

I wish you would read the "Updates and Known Bugs" before posting, which clearly says:

- Nyotengu is floating off the ground a few inches.

- Neck seams on about 1-in-3 of the Ladies due to Textures not lining up.

- Some White bits of Mesh on Lisa's back with her Masked versions.

I would Not call these "Failure Models" as that is an Insult to everyone who worked on them, however saying "NiteGuardian failed these models" is fair game as I admit I suck and I'm not that good (yet) but I'm trying.

I am currently working on getting rid of the white on Lisa's back, everything I try that does also results in creating broken shadows, so for now the bit of white is the lesser of the two problems.

I may never be able to fix the floating, I have asked several people with the skills to fix it to help me learn how or to do it for me (with credit given) and have been turned down by all, I also note in my "Answers to likely Questions" this:

"Can I fix problems or add content to this Pack?"

Of course! I will add you to the credits at top and ask you give me a copy to update the Pack with.

yet nobody has stepped forward.

Sorry everyone if it seems like I am coming off as a bit of an ass, but people who make statements like his without reading that its already known, start calling all the models failures when they come from people I look up to sets me off.

Thus far he is only complaining and never offering any help. (even to beta test a new DLC pack would be some kind of help)

Then without contributing at all to the community so far (checked his profile) he starts demanding they be fixed like he's the boss, it just pushes me over to being a jerk back.

my pc is broken, is there any nude mods for current gen consoles? 

Having a slight problem. Only getting Alpha 152 and Nyotengu working. Any reason why?

I added 

DLC008=168168
DLC009=167167

@ Finandora:

Learning how to do this the first time can be a bit tricky, please feel free to PM me for help and needed files.

I may add a simple guide and files to my second post -if- I get enough requests for it.

@ sayian:

Sorry, but the only Mods for consoles I'm aware of is for a Modded xbox360 on older copies of the game (DOA5 or DOA5U) and I have zero skills in it, I would recommend joining and speaking with the people at http://forum.xentax.com/ since they are the home of those Mods.

@ JustJayant:

You need the main file for most of the Ladies, check my first post and get the "Nude Core Fighters Remix DLC", with the packs you have you should have 3 versions of Alpha-152, one of Nyotengu and Lisa.

failure models!

Nude Masks Remix DLC 1.2

There is an object stuck in the body of the models of the pack " Nude Masks Remix DLC 1.2" can fix this problem , thank you.

floating feet.

Nude Masks Remix DLC 1.2

The feet are not flat on the floor could correct , notice according to the image .

I wish you would read the "Updates and Known Bugs" before posting, which clearly says:

- Nyotengu is floating off the ground a few inches.

- Neck seams on about 1-in-3 of the Ladies due to Textures not lining up.

- Some White bits of Mesh on Lisa's back with her Masked versions.

I would Not call these "Failure Models" as that is an Insult to everyone who worked on them, however saying "NiteGuardian failed these models" is fair game as I admit I suck and I'm not that good (yet) but I'm trying.

I am currently working on getting rid of the white on Lisa's back, everything I try that does also results in creating broken shadows, so for now the bit of white is the lesser of the two problems.

I may never be able to fix the floating, I have asked several people with the skills to fix it to help me learn how or to do it for me (with credit given) and have been turned down by all, I also note in my "Answers to likely Questions" this:

"Can I fix problems or add content to this Pack?"

Of course! I will add you to the credits at top and ask you give me a copy to update the Pack with.

yet nobody has stepped forward.

Sorry everyone if it seems like I am coming off as a bit of an ass, but people who make statements like his without reading that its already known, start calling all the models failures when they come from people I look up to sets me off.

Also I asked him kindly in PMs to delete his first post in this topic as I have moved away from external links and that post is not relevant anymore, in doing so I had to break my files across 2 posts and wanted them both together which he is preventing and thus adding to the confusion of newcomers to this Topic.

Thus far he is only complaining and never offering any help. (even to beta test a new DLC pack would be some kind of help)

Then without contributing at all to the community so far (checked his profile) he starts demanding they be fixed like he's the boss, it just pushes me over to being a jerk back.

Boy , the mods are pretty good, just wanted to help , for Lisa realize that your feet are not close to the floor , they are floating , continue working on moldelos , Many Voices is good, thank you .