hi new here. can i ask if safe for official game on steam? or people use the mod on offline drm free version of the game? thanks

Depends which method you use. Going online using a cracked version of the game is a no-no. However, if you have an official DLC pack, you can use the Archive and DLC tools to add your own modded costumes and use them in the Steam version. And it's perfectly safe to use them online.

Hair mods can only be added using lnk Reshuffle, but that can be used with the Steam version too.

Great mod. It has the best nipple detail of any nude mods imo. One small problem however is that Lisa has a pale ring around her nipples, possibly due to the normal map not matching the texture.

I had this problem when I was working with a girl for my mods (I forgot who it was). 

In that case, it was caused by the alpha layer on the diffuse skin texture. It was obvious, because there was no nipple at all in the alpha layer, but arms, legs, body, hands etc could all be clearly seen.

To fix it, I simply copied a good alpha layer from another girls skin texture file and pasted it over the one with the missing detail (with Photoshop).

• 1 month later...

I really sorry to post here , if something is wrong  i will delete it , i make a update of the sarah mod , i really really sorry the delay, my job and the college keep really busy (mainly related to work), so now i am in work´s vacation , then i had chance to fix some issues in the mod.

1. She had a few problems with uv diffuse in the union of both arms, was more noticeable with the map of dirt ------> - Fixed
2. The map of dirt  is already corrected.----------> fixed
3. She had marks on her chest where the ninja costume´s meshes were embedded  ------------> fixed
4.-She had the crotch a little big, now is already reduced to look more normal .------------> Fixed
5. She did not have the sweat that trickles chest, now is added to the mod .-----------> Fixed
6. Now she have  a more custom textures (this time the texture look really great, i though) .-----------------> fixed.

There are 2 things that can not be fixed no matter what, the problem of hair stuck in a victory pose and she have one more problem in victory pose with Tina (tag team); for some reason the union of the crotch with the other waist is visible, try various ways (remove vertex doubles, merge manually , recalculate normal vertex,  material change ), and nothing worked. :-/

Once again  i really sorry the delay and like always  you can freely use this mod .

Here are the mod with and without pubes.

Sarah Nudes Pubes.rar

Sarah Nude.rar

So great!  :lol:

This!Is a another great update agant!!!

Thanks for all the Author!!!

I come from China.

Excuse me: Can I useing these to my work?

Of course: I will explaing the source to They.

Because:This is very important!

This is my address:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4890171-1-4.html

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4947119-1-1.html

Thanks your mod,But I Found some tex bug with PAICHAN and HITOMI, they had show white square bug.

PAICHAN had show white square bug.

1.5 Update:

bug neck Christie

Thank you for the update NiteGuardian , I found that Christie 's neck is not properly seated in the head, he could take a look .

1.5 Update:

Lisa  feet

The feet are not flat on the floor could correct , notice according to the image .

NiteGuardian , I'm just trying to help , pos think when your feet are not flat on the floor , the model gets a weird look , continue working are getting very good models .

@sddklexx

Of course you can! my permissions allow it.

Just make sure to Credit everyone I did in your post.

@lucard

Ok, I can understand if you did not mean it the way it was said.

Could you please start posting all info in 1 post and not 3 or more though? it is becoming spam.

I cannot do anything about Christie's neck as I would have to remake it from scratch and I lack the skills.

I will try to fix Lisa's feet after New Years, I think I can but it will take a lot of time.

I did fix the white stripe on Hitomi, Pai Chan, Kokoro, Mila, in this Update to 1.7 and also upgraded the Normal Maps.

@Everyone:

Thank you for your patience with me on this Project, I am far from done as I see it continuing to 2.0 and beyond.

Also another file for you guys, so you can use the Texture Tool and use my nude skins on other Creator's Mods (Like follardo's and timmyc's amazing work) this way they will all look the same!

attachicon.gifNude Textures Remix 1.7.rar

(Includes Harry Palmer's Wet and Dirt Textures, as well as Normal Map)

How can I install this mod manually?

I really sorry to post here , if something is wrong  i will delete it , i make a update of the sarah mod , i really really sorry the delay, my job and the college keep really busy (mainly related to work), so now i am in work´s vacation , then i had chance to fix some issues in the mod.

1. She had a few problems with uv diffuse in the union of both arms, was more noticeable with the map of dirt ------> - Fixed

3. She had marks on her chest where the ninja costume´s meshes were embedded  ------------> fixed

4.-She had the crotch a little big, now is already reduced to look more normal .------------> Fixed

5. She did not have the sweat that trickles chest, now is added to the mod .-----------> Fixed

6. Now she have  a more custom textures (this time the texture look really great, i though) .-----------------> fixed.

There are 2 things that can not be fixed no matter what, the problem of hair stuck in a victory pose and she have one more problem in victory pose with Tina (tag team); for some reason the union of the crotch with the other waist is visible, try various ways (remove vertex doubles, merge manually , recalculate normal vertex,  material change ), and nothing worked. :-/

Once again  i really sorry the delay and like always  you are free to use the mod.

http://www.loverslab...ttach_id=248388

http://www.loverslab...ttach_id=248387

I'm really glad to know that you decided to publish your fixed mod here!, as we speak in the MP. And you should not apologize for anything! lol I'm sure Niteguardian will be thankful.

This is your work, and I know you used your free time to do this, after all we are not "pro" at this (what I mean is, we haven't studied to do this stuff)

One more reason to not say sorry!

@ Grande-Farao:

To install manually you'll need to use ONE of these programs:

1) DLC tool

This will pack the loose tmc/tmcl files into a new dlc, allowing you to choose which costume slots they occupy, thus avoiding crashes. Probably the most complex method, as it relies on a cracked exe and ini file you can edit, in addition to a couple of other tools if you don't have --c and --p files for all the girls. The other tools would be BLP converter and Archivarius.

2) Lnk reshuffle

This allows you to switch the mods tmc/tmcl files with default costumes, recently updated to work with new versions of the game.

3)Archive tool

Performs a very similar function to lnk, but can switch files in and out of existing official or modded dlc packs.

Tutorials for all these tools can be found pretty easily, some are here, others a quick Google away. Good luck!

Once again  i really sorry the delay and like always  you are free to use the mod.

http://www.loverslab...ttach_id=248388

http://www.loverslab...ttach_id=248387

I'm really glad to know that you decided to publish your fixed mod here!, as we speak in the MP. And you should not apologize for anything! lol I'm sure Niteguardian will be thankful.

This is your work, and I know you used your free time to do this, after all we are not "pro" at this (what I mean is, we haven't studied to do this stuff)

One more reason to not say sorry! :)

edit: the links aren't working man D:

Thanks, the links are fixed.

How can I install this mod manually?

tried to replace my 1.5 with the 1.7, but the clean mod and the bonus mod uses 168168?

@mario80

You are welcome to post here, without your efforts my Remix wouldn't be as good as it is.

@Grande-farao

I would suggest you check out the Tools in my other Topic here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-a-few-modding-tools-updated-121715/

And if you have any problem using the tools post about it there, if you have a problem with these files post here.

@CANGT1

You are trying to use the wrong files together, that is why you have the conflict, you should use only ONE (1) of these two sets:

Core Remix & Bonus Remix

-or-

Nude Clean & Nude Bush

You cannot mix and match them any other way without running into errors, you can use the Nude Bush and Holden's pack, if you want a new combo place a request to me in PM and I can build a custom one for you, I cannot promise that will work for all users.

@Everyone

Expect a large update within a week of this post! fixed feet, mario80's update, fixed hair style lists, and more!

@ Grande-Farao:

To install manually you'll need to use ONE of these programs:

1) DLC tool

This will pack the loose tmc/tmcl files into a new dlc, allowing you to choose which costume slots they occupy, thus avoiding crashes. Probably the most complex method, as it relies on a cracked exe and ini file you can edit, in addition to a couple of other tools if you don't have --c and --p files for all the girls. The other tools would be BLP converter and Archivarius.

2) Lnk reshuffle

This allows you to switch the mods tmc/tmcl files with default costumes, recently updated to work with new versions of the game.

3)Archive tool

Performs a very similar function to lnk, but can switch files in and out of existing official or modded dlc packs.

Tutorials for all these tools can be found pretty easily, some are here, others a quick Google away. Good luck!

The developer should have released DLC downloadable versions. I could not create such DLC's even with the tutorials I found.

It's really not hard, in fact when you've done it once it's second nature. The reason the modders don't release dlc pre-packs is that there are only a limited number of costume slots available, so avoiding conflicts with other mods (especially now the official dlc has used so many) is impossible. What does this mean for you? Either read a tutorial and follow simple instructions or live without mods in doa. It's even easier to use lnk reshuffle or Archive Tool, and NiteGuardian's has kindly linked you to his thread containing tools above too. Sorry bud, you can't expect the modders to do everything for you, it's simply not possible to do for everyone any more.

The developer should have released DLC downloadable versions. I could not create such DLC's even with the tutorials I found.

It's really not hard, in fact when you've done it once it's second nature. The reason the modders don't release dlc pre-packs is that there are only a limited number of costume slots available, so avoiding conflicts with other mods (especially now the official dlc has used so many) is impossible. What does this mean for you? Either read a tutorial and follow simple instructions or live without mods in doa. It's even easier to use lnk reshuffle or Archive Tool, and NiteGuardian's has kindly linked you to his thread containing tools above too. Sorry bud, you can't expect the modders to do everything for you, it's simply not possible to do for everyone any more.

@Grande-farao

Basically what siframe said, I understand if its a problem for you and I am willing to -try- and help guide you on how to use the tools in the other Topic, but the Developers left almost no free room for extra costumes, and I cannot repack my Remixes with outfits that are original DLC as I would then be handing out pirated content.

@siframe

Thanks for trying to help out and for being so active in the community.

Least I can do buddy, I'm no modder, but I understand how to use the end user tools, so I offer help where I can. I figure any questions I answer saves the talented folk that actually make mods time to- well, make mods haha.

I'll look over editing the tutorials I wrote for folks in PM and post them in your tools thread as you suggest mate, it can't hurt to have them around as so many people seem to draw a blank where googling for instructions comes into it.

@CANGT1

You are trying to use the wrong files together, that is why you have the conflict, you should use only ONE (1) of these two sets:

Core Remix & Bonus Remix

-or-

Nude Clean & Nude Bush

You cannot mix and match them any other way without running into errors, you can use the Nude Bush and Holden's pack, if you want a new combo place a request to me in PM and I can build a custom one for you, I cannot promise that will work for all users.

so there´s no way to have Nude Clean and Nude green girl? like one could in 1.5?

@CANGT1

Core Remix & Bonus Remix

-or-

Nude Clean & Nude Bush

so there´s no way to have Nude Clean and Nude green girl? like one could in 1.5?

@CANGT1

When I first Uploaded this Mod at 1.0 people complained I had to many files and it was too confusing, pointed out a lot of minor errors and the fact I did not have Alpha-152 (even though nobody did at the time).

When I made the 1.2 update people complained none of my work supported Holden's Mods and that they hated the masks on Lisa and NyoTengu.

When I made the 1.5 update people complained that they did not want the "green girl" aka Alpha-152 in the main set when they could swap her files in using the Tools, also complained again that my Mods had too many files and it was confusing again.

Now we are at 1.7 with an update coming in a couple of days, I can't add Alpha-152 back in without MOST of people getting mad, I can't offer too many files without being harassed by MOST of the community for being "confusing", I can't offer all Ladies with both clean and bush and support for Holden's work (hard limits on the game's design)...

So, what would YOU have me do?

@Everyone

I am almost ready to roll out version 2.0 of this Nude Pack, I would love to hear how you'd like the DLCs to be made! so like I asked CANGT1, what would you all have me do?

Also fun facts about my work, even if I have done little for this community compared to most Modders, I was the First (that I know of) to make the following:

- Gave nude NyoTengu her wings back and something to hold.

- Make a nude variant of Alpha-152.

- Nearly made the neck seams vanish for all Ladies.

@CANGT1

Core Remix & Bonus Remix

-or-

Nude Clean & Nude Bush

Just try using lnk reshuffle and archive tool to swap the files. Instant minimum conflicts.

Lol NG, ya can't please all the people all the time huh? I guess the complainers post way more than the happy folk who are busy 'fighting'.... I dunno what to suggest really, seems you'll annoy someone whatever you do, so I'd just please yourself more than anything and try to put enough variety out there so people can DO IT THEMSELVES if they want a particular custom set up. I know that might go against the grain for you though as you seem to go above and beyond to help people out.

I am almost ready to roll out version 2.0 of this Nude Pack, I would love to hear how you'd like the DLCs to be made! so like I asked CANGT1, what would you all have me do?

Also fun facts about my work, even if I have done little for this community compared to most Modders, I was the First (that I know of) to make the following:

Welp, as I happen to be on at the right time for once (I'm about as consistent with forums as a jellyfish... breakdancing in soup! O_O) all I can say is I agree with siframe. I really appreciate your hard work, but would say "try not to please everyone all of the time as it WILL drive you to madness eventually". That sounds like a command, sorry, it's more of a suggestion, but still, I hate to see good people giving themselves a hard time.

That said, on a completely selfish note I would love to see a 'TOTALLY NATURAL/BUSHY' mod again that goes across all the ladies, but you already gave us that before and I'm honestly quite happy with it as is (can't remember which version, but it had all the options as TMC files, both 'clean' and natural).

Anyway, when it comes to DLC, I would say the emphasis should be on getting people to accept each custom DLC is NOT expected to work with others, and that TMC file swapping really is the way to go. DLC should be seen as a 'gentle intro' into the world of DOA modding, and not the ultimate solution. Believe me, I'm as lazy as HELL when it comes to this stuff, but ultimately I find it's way easier in the long run swapping files with lnk_reshuffle, and use it exclusively for everything now (even when someone does a mod as DLC, I simply extract the 'goodies' then start playing with the file swaps). And even if using DLC (only for Pai and Marie as they don't have many standard slots!), I still prefer to make my own.

So yeah, make a DLC that's the least stressful for YOU, then politely point out to the masses that any conflicts etc. should be dealt with by utlizing lnk_shuffle or another alternative file swap program. Anything more than that seems to me an endless battle of trying to pre-emptively anticipate an essentially infinite number of possible conflicts (and I should know, another thing lnk_shuffle makes you appreciate is how tetchy DOA can be!)

In closing though, I want to say thanks again to you and everyone that makes these great mods possible, and for FREE at that! O_O

When I first Uploaded this Mod at 1.0 people complained I had to many files and it was too confusing, pointed out a lot of minor errors and the fact I did not have Alpha-152 (even though nobody did at the time).

When I made the 1.2 update people complained none of my work supported Holden's Mods and that they hated the masks on Lisa and NyoTengu.

When I made the 1.5 update people complained that they did not want the "green girl" aka Alpha-152 in the main set when they could swap her files in using the Tools, also complained again that my Mods had too many files and it was confusing again.

Now we are at 1.7 with an update coming in a couple of days, I can't add Alpha-152 back in without MOST of people getting mad, I can't offer too many files without being harassed by MOST of the community for being "confusing", I can't offer all Ladies with both clean and bush and support for Holden's work (hard limits on the game's design)...

So, what would YOU have me do?

@Everyone

About people complaining your mod having no support with holdens mod, who gives a fuck? people either uses HIS mod or YOUR mod.

also nyo tengu has to have her wings. and no mask for lisa and tengu.

I would be more than happy with a DLC all the girls included clean version. 

one question, is it posible to give alpha a normal body? not green goo? or is that too much work/not posible?

keep doing gods work. 

personally I don´t like holdens work. if I wanted girls with saggy tits and shitty nipples, I would go look for real porn.

Lol NG, ya can't please all the people all the time huh? I guess the complainers post way more than the happy folk who are busy 'fighting'.... I dunno what to suggest really, seems you'll annoy someone whatever you do, so I'd just please yourself more than anything and try to put enough variety out there so people can DO IT THEMSELVES if they want a particular custom set up. I know that might go against the grain for you though as you seem to go above and beyond to help people out.

Welp, as I happen to be on at the right time for once (I'm about as consistent with forums as a jellyfish... breakdancing in soup! O_O) all I can say is I agree with siframe. I really appreciate your hard work, but would say "try not to please everyone all of the time as it WILL drive you to madness eventually". That sounds like a command, sorry, it's more of a suggestion, but still, I hate to see good people giving themselves a hard time.

That said, on a completely selfish note I would love to see a 'TOTALLY NATURAL/BUSHY' mod again that goes across all the ladies, but you already gave us that before and I'm honestly quite happy with it as is (can't remember which version, but it had all the options as TMC files, both 'clean' and natural).

Anyway, when it comes to DLC, I would say the emphasis should be on getting people to accept each custom DLC is NOT expected to work with others, and that TMC file swapping really is the way to go. DLC should be seen as a 'gentle intro' into the world of DOA modding, and not the ultimate solution. Believe me, I'm as lazy as HELL when it comes to this stuff, but ultimately I find it's way easier in the long run swapping files with lnk_reshuffle, and use it exclusively for everything now (even when someone does a mod as DLC, I simply extract the 'goodies' then start playing with the file swaps). And even if using DLC (only for Pai and Marie as they don't have many standard slots!), I still prefer to make my own.

So yeah, make a DLC that's the least stressful for YOU, then politely point out to the masses that any conflicts etc. should be dealt with by utlizing lnk_shuffle or another alternative file swap program. Anything more than that seems to me an endless battle of trying to pre-emptively anticipate an essentially infinite number of possible conflicts (and I should know, another thing lnk_shuffle makes you appreciate is how tetchy DOA can be!)

In closing though, I want to say thanks again to you and everyone that makes these great mods possible, and for FREE at that! O_O

As far as the first to have a nude Nyotengu with wings, I think I was:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49565-doa5lr-mrmojos-nude-mods/?hl=mrmojo%26%2339%3Bs

Not that it's a competition. :P

The one stop shop is back for round 2! Great work NG, your support for the community is exemplary.

Thank you NG for the update to the Nude Remix and providing various options!

@ sirframe, conebone69 and others:

Thank you for your words of support, it has reached the point I have to just do what is best for the majority regarding DLCs and stop helping every person with a request, I will help others in PMs to an extent but this new format will be the only public releases and the only ones I will promise to update.

@ sirframe and pringles89:

You are very welcome and i am trying to keep options very much a part of this Mod, something for everyone, hopefully.

@ mrmojorisin:

That is Right! you were the first to publicly release a nude + wings NyoTengu, sorry about that...

To be fair I had made a beta and passed it to a couple of people for testing before you posted that, your release was the first public one.

It motivated me to give her something to hold and to make mine better than it was at the time, which that fact + galhound dropping his work in my lap while he took a break (after chats about my interest in continuing it), was basically what snowballed into THIS.

@ Everyone:

I re-organized the packages, there is no longer any support for Holden's Mods and you have to pick a style between Natural, Bush or Clean, however now my Bonus DLC is truly an extra add-on as the main packs include the main color of NyoTengu and Alpha-152, if anyone wants custom repacks I am now accepting requests via PMs too.

I consider this pack unless someone finds a huge flaw I missed... FINISHED, at least until the new female fighter drops into the PC version of the game -and- a hovering fix is found for NyoTengu.