I think what Spit-Nick is asking for is NiteGuardian's version of nude Mai.  I personally think NiteGuardian's version of all the other characters are excellent.

There are many other extremely talented modders on this forum that have already released nude Mai versions like SaafRats, TimmyC, KayakFF etc, and they all have their subtle differences which is cool!

I also hope NiteGuardian will release his version too so that his nude pack will be complete.

@NiteGuardian - if you are reading this, maybe you could advise whether you intend to release a nude Mai?

I think what Spit-Nick is asking for is NiteGuardian's version of nude Mai.  I personally think NiteGuardian's version of all the other characters are excellent.

There are many other extremely talented modders on this forum that have already released nude Mai versions like SaafRats, TimmyC, KayakFF etc, and they all have their subtle differences which is cool!

I also hope NiteGuardian will release his version too so that his nude pack will be complete.

@NiteGuardian - if you are reading this, maybe you could advise whether you intend to release a nude Mai?

Yep!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A new update will coming out next month because of 16 new costumes.

Now I have a question, silly for sure, but is there a chance to put the nude "outfits" in the first place of the list, so as to not upgrade the mod every time?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The clean versions are so hairy. :(

I don´t like bearded girls, so I repacked the 2.0 clean into 2.5 to have naotora xD

You and all like you will be glad to know I finally gave in to all the complaints you guys have been giving me across 3 websites about this, so now they have the impossible "perfect" color down around their Vaginas!

Angry rant in Spoiler:

For the record they were NOT dirty, hairy, or whatever else you tried to call them, but since so many kept being rude about it I gave in and changed the textures of their skin to be WRONG and SILLY looking, just to please you.

Enjoy you know-it-alls who actually know nothing and have probably never touched a real woman down there in your lives, and acting like this over a woman's body? yeah you have nearly zero chance of her ever wanting to keep you.

Ok, I feel better now :P moving on...

Hello, there is one important thing I would like to ask. 

I have been working on it for some time, but I still cannot understand it.... how is Alpha152's color defined?

Now I know that it is not defined by TMCL. But does the TMC file really contain it? when I import TMC into blender, it seems that I will lose the color information.

=========================

There is another thing I noticed. I think there are two kinds of alpha152 mods, one with color and one without color. When I choose the mod without color, the color will be transfromed to a previous color of alpha 152.

========================

A big question. Thank you!

=======================

Now I know it.... it is in --C file.....

Thank you anyway!

Yes, the -C Files control the colors, but its not that simple, as it seems they must also match the outfit or on loading into a fight the game crashes, so for example if you want to use a Modded school girl outfit you need a school girl -C File, hope that added bit helps!

new Mai DLC char is out! i hope you can update this pack :)

when mai added? onegaishimasu

i m waiting a nude pack with mai :DD

Mai nude please???

Plz update to the latest version (1.8a + 63 dlc)

Mai has finally been ADDED! Enjoy guys.

The new DLC is updated to work with 1.09 too! (but to get Alpha152, Naotora and Mai, you need to use Ink_Reshuffle)

A new update will coming out next month because of 16 new costumes.

Now I have a question, silly for sure, but is there a chance to put the nude "outfits" in the first place of the list, so as to not upgrade the mod every time?

fuck dlc, move on to Autolink.

I'm pretty much done with changing the Models now unless someone finds a Major issue I missed, that means I can focus on updating the DLCs and that doesn't take long, I just need riry sukisuki to update the tool then I can the same night!

Also I am now giving FULL Support for AutoLink, and the current pack for it is tested to 100% work! yay!

Thanks a bunch for these mods, they look amazing :D

I haven't figured out how to put the bush and clean into one costume slot yet with DLC Tool hogehoge 1.6 but hopefully I'll get it with time and practice with the tool.

Switch to my new AutoLink Pack if you want to use both in one slot its far cleaner and easier, if you want them to appear randomly in-game then use the new DLC Pack, but accept that then you won't have both because while it can be done with DLCs its far too buggy, sorry to give you bad news.

@ Everyone:

Major Update to my Nude Remix!

This time out the pack features:

- 100% working and heavily tested AutoLink and DLC builds so you can choose your own.

- Full pack of TMC files, I discovered the H and HL files were the root of some crashes so they are gone now.

- NEW Body Meshes and Textures, allowing for higher quality while keeping the character's original shapes and yes, a detailed Vagina Mesh!

Example:

Nude%20Remix%20Butt.jpg

If you look close you can see a slightly open slit :P

I invite anyone to use these in any future modding you try to do, I WANT to see this pack get used by others. (please follow the permission rules in the first post, but feel free to use them!)

The Texture Pack now includes the Photoshop files! with a little practice you can have any Lady with any level of hair you want! (Mod-Makers are welcome to the .psd File as well.)

Your voices were heard! the shaved versions of all Ladies now have NO SKIN DISCOLORATION... I still stand by the fact this is the wrong direction for Modding of realistic-bodied characters, and its going to take some time for me to accept the new and HIGHLY inaccurate look of my Mod "down there", but the Majority that spoke on it in this Topic wanted it, so here it is!

I'm remaking my "TAN" mod, but I'm getting "Unsupported Imput Format Error" I guess it's because I'm working on PS7.0 with what I guess is an outdated DDS plugin.

I will have to work directly on the dds textures and bear with the quality loss.

or am I missing something?

any chance for tanlines in the future? I really don't fucking like HDM shit.

I'm remaking my "TAN" mod, but I'm getting "Unsupported Imput Format Error" I guess it's because I'm working on PS7.0 with what I guess is an outdated DDS plugin.

I will have to work directly on the dds textures and bear with the quality loss.

or am I missing something?

@ #1 yes, I will consider doing that.

But I give no promises on if/when it will be done, you are more than welcome to edit them in if you have the time and skill to!

@ #2 wow, you really don't have any patience do you?...

(I can understand the desire though) that .psd file should work with any Photoshop that was made in 2014 or newer.

I"m using Photoshop CC 2015.

good

I'm glad you like it.

This is the stuff of awesomeness.

Thanks, You'll notice I got permission to merge 'Magic Mod' into mine.

Its a labor of love for me and I'm forever grateful to everyone for allowing me to use their Tools and Files.

@ Everyone that cares, here's what I used and from who:

This pack combines Meshes from:

Harry Palmer's final upper body (SaafRats for Honoka and timmyC for Mai)

-and-

kayakff's fixes/upgrades for lower body, hands and feet of Harry's older body

-run through-

timmyC's tools a couple of times, all remaining bugs fixed by hand in Blender by me

It also contains Textures from:

Harry Palmer's as reworked by galhound and myself

-and-

Harry Palmer's as reworked by kayakff for the Vaginas and other more minor details

-then after that-

Heavily edited to be as smooth and detailed as possible by hand in Photoshop by me

I used riry sukisuki's and dtk mnr's Tools to extract and pack everything

It looks like the normal vectors are all good except a few small butt crack issues.  I think you might have used a low value for the seam smoothing which can some times result in undesirable butt crack (top portion) as shown below:

attachicon.gifNiteGuardian_ayane_buttCrack.png

The result you got (pictured on the right) appears to be done with a low value of ~0.100 which can cause a bit of distortion on top of the butt crack.   It seems that the number can go fairly low (~0.3500) can still retain good shading as pictured on the left hand side.   The shading difference is hard to see in game.

Luckily, this is easy to re-do since you can simply drop the TMC onto my tool and do it again without having to redo the mod as detailed here

Another thing I noticed is that there appears to be a very slight crack in the butt crack.  It is not a big deal though.

attachicon.gifNiteGuardian_mai_buttcrack.png

Thanks for pointing that out, however I don't think I can fix it, the reasons being:

I used 0.200 because any higher and under the breasts rip open leaving a clear gap in the mesh using your tool (as well as some "pixelation" for lack of a better word), no amount of blender work can ever repair them. (yes even tried just 0.300)

It was kayakff who tried with me, suffered the same problems and said "just use 0.200 or lower".

That slight crack is the result of a seam that runs the whole of the model after using your Tool, it literally rips some of the girls in two down the middle.

It took me months to manage fixing it this much as it was so bad on upper torso it was unusable, yet Blender wasn't able to pick up on the gap and I can't fix in Blender what it does not show me, it was clearly visible in LR Photo Studio and In-Game though. (finally had to "cheat" it with tricks that went around the problem rather than resolving it)

(semi-angry rant warning!)

I did contact you about some related issues but you were slow to respond (or never did in some cases) and kinda unwilling to detail any help past what I already knew to do, I asked SaafRats who pretty much sent me back to you since it was your Tool, reached out to Raz who at the time was fully MIA (due to RL needs) anyone else has either left the community, claims they can't help in English, or is kinda behind me on the learning curve.

Which is why when everyone else was updating to high-detail vaginas and nipples, 3D mesh bushes, AutoLink with extra features, or adding Mai, I was stuck fighting with shit that would take them 30 minutes to explain for the last 3 months or more, thus I consider this even with the glitches in the butt and breasts, FINISHED... not because I am happy with the result, but because nobody gives a damn to do any real, meaningful, help.

Finally even with what I have said above, I want to be clear that without your past help and Tool I would have never made it this far, and SaafRats has been a real help a couple of times too,

so I am forever grateful to you both.

But yes, your Tool is whats making that crack, its pure endurance and stubbornness that this even got made, any attempt to run them through your Tool again will further degrade them with more and more glitches each time as well, so I really can't do that.

(basically I'm saving the boobs from getting worse and letting the butt remain a bit bugged, finding a happy medium between both's quality)

Don't worry about minor details, if you use the game for fighting they don't even matter.

Now if someone uses the game to fap, it's their problem lol.

But but but... what if I want to do Both?! lol

Seriously though I know this version is far from perfect but I wish it was, that is the kind of content I want to bring you guys and I feel bad this all I can do, like I've failed.

At this point I'm forcing myself to accept this failure and fully expect few people to even use it due to glitches like what timmyC pointed out, but this is the limit of my Skills.

At this point I'm forcing myself to accept this failure and fully expect few people to even use it due to glitches like what timmyC pointed out, but this is the limit of my Skills.

Already using them in my game.  They are awesome.  There is no one perfect nude mod, but this is excellent, and even if it never sees and future tweaks or improvements, it's awesome.  Thank you.

I don't know if other people see glitches with Naotora's chest mole/beauty mark, but it was the only thing that jumped out at me.  I'm not asking anyone to fix it, just commenting to see if it's my graphics card/driver or the mod.

Whoa, I only pointed out minor issues and if you don't think you want to fix them, then so be it.  I didn't mean to start a war or anything.

In any case, I just want to tell you that all the issues you outlined are not caused by my converter tool.   It only updates normal vectors with the information it draws from the meshes, which means the gap or whatnot under the boobs are caused by oddities in the vertex formation around that region, since you don't see this issue if you run Harry's RNM or other official models through it - assuming the issues you are having is about "seam smoothing" + "recompute normal vectors"

The thing about the crack in the butt is due to the fact that there is just a crack there.  My tool cannot make it worse or better for this matter since it does not move vertices - it only updates normal vectors.   It's a small crack and you have to be really looking to see it.   I have a tendency to look deeper into models since I also do the same to my own models.

Again, these are just little things I found - it's really not a big deal.

timmy, I regard you and Saafie as distant friends at this point, any aggravation I could have with you is totally outweighed by my thanks and like of you as a person (far as I have been able to know you on Forums), so there is not any war starting far as I see it.

My reaction was because you hopped into my Topic and suggested running them through your Tool to quick fix them like I had forgotten to do it, which I have already asked you in PM about these issues that happen when using your Tool without response back, since we're on my Topic I do feel I have a right to correct you and point out how I'm at the end of my mental rope due to lack of support, so I consider them un-fix-able given the situation.

Seriously, I'm mad at Myself for not being a better Mesher as then I could just manually fix them in Blender, also if I'm honest I am a bit saddened by everyone's lack of willingness to help which is shared blame on pretty much the entire DOA-Mod-Creator community here on the Lab (since I have reached out to at least 2/3 of them by now).

If you'd like more info on how I'm so sure its a result of your Tool and maybe have a healthy back-and-forth on the subject, we can either in PMs or if you are 100% sure its not your Tool you can prove me wrong in public, I can hop into your Topic and outline everything that is happening and you can show just how stupid I really am to everyone. :P

(I seriously lack that prideful chip-on-shoulder most Modders seem to have so it won't bother me at all, honest)

In any case if I don't hear from you again on this subject we can just move on and forget it, if you do want to figure this out we can talk about it in PMs, see ya soon timmy! much respect to you.

Hey, forget I ever said anything.   I wasn't trying to prove you wrong or make you look stupid.

My intention was pure and I noticed you did use the tool but had set the value to a low value which could cause a bit of deformation on the butt crack.  It really was just a courtesy notice of some sort, but it came out wrong.   I hope you don't stress yourself out over these little things.  There are always some bugs and glitches in player made mods and mine are surly no exception.   As a creator it's your choice whether or not you want to bother fixing them.  After all it's a service you provide at no cost.

I can tell a considerable amount of effort went into the creation of this updated pack.  Don't beat yourself up over stupid things like this.  You deserve a pat on the back for a job well done.

I can tell a considerable amount of effort went into the creation of this updated pack.  Don't beat yourself up over stupid things like this.  You deserve a pat on the back for a job well done.

Same can be said for your hard work on the Tools, trust me we all thank you, even if we don't say it to your face enough.

niteguardian

Complete Nude Remix 4.0

Breasts The Polygons

Breasts The Polygons  under the breasts of some girls are bugged, could take a look, this problem did not occur in the previous version.

I'm aware of minor issues under the breasts, but overall I feel like it was worth it to get the detailed vaginas and better hands/feet, also it was the only way to get Mai and finally fix the high float of Nyotengu.