14 minutes ago, General Grievous said:

I got it from Steam! I put all the files I downloaded into a folder and into DLC! Now can you tell me what to do!?

Follow this link:

DL Autolink 3.30, unpack the archive and throw all the files and folders from this archive into the directory with the game.

And then read what I wrote to Rokabur:

2 minutes ago, General Grievous said:

So I have the files, do I just make a folder and name it "Autolink"? Or what?

5 files copy to the directory with the game (where you have the file game.exe). Then copy the directory Autolink that you extracted from the archive (there are many files and subdirectories inside it), copy "as is" without changing anything.

If everything is fine, then when you start the game on the title screen to the bottom right, you should see the version number of the Autolink.

And it's all.

22 minutes ago, General Grievous said:

What? How do I find the directory? There was no file called "game.exe".

Again. All the contents of the archive (5 files and folder Autolink) you need to copy to the directory with the game (i.e., to the directory where the file game.exe is located, which you run to start the game). 

(5 files+[\Autolink]) ==> C:\DOA5LR\, for example.

Nothing more.

14 minutes ago, General Grievous said:

..I did everything you said and still no nude mod. Am I missing something?

Autolink now working for you?

Copy the nude mods into the appropriate folders, (for each character there must be a folder inside the directory Autolink).

For example:  (TMC + TMCL files) ==> C:\DOA5LR\Autolink\HONOKA\

And read my correspondence with Rokabur on the previous page.

9 minutes ago, Baralgin said:

Autolink now working for you?

Copy the nude mods into the appropriate folders, (for each character there must be a folder inside the directory Autolink).

For example:  (TMC + TMCL files) ==> C:\DOA5LR\Autolink\HONOKA\

And read my correspondence with Rokabur on the previous page.

Are you sure you don't have a video to show?

1 hour ago, General Grievous said:

Where do I copy the files?

:) LOL! What files???

If you are talking about files from this topic, then you need to copy the entire contents of the archive (all files and folders without changing anything) to the directory Autolink.

Archive contents ==> C:\DOA5LR\AUTOLINK\

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, Baralgin said:

:) LOL! What files???

If you are talking about files from this topic, then you need to copy the entire contents of the archive (all files and folders without changing anything) to the directory Autolink.

How do I find it exactly?

How do I find it exactly?

:) What "it"?

Can somebody show me how to install my mods with pictures? I'm on Windows 10!

I already draw almost pictures for you.  :) 

What do you not understand?

You  dont know where you have the folder with the game?
Or dont know how to unpack the archive?
What's the problem, General?

Women with pubic hair are sexy and charming. Asians generally like women with thick pubic hair. I hope that you will make a full-bodied MOD with full breasts. good luck.

有阴毛的女人性感迷人,亚洲人普遍喜欢阴毛浓密的女人,希望你制作乳房丰满阴毛浓密的 MOD。祝你好运。

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:18 PM, Baralgin said:

:) What "it"?

I already draw almost pictures for you.  :) 

What do you not understand?

You  dont know where you have the folder with the game?
Or dont know how to unpack the archive?
What's the problem, General?

Find the autolink and put the files where they belong. I need a step by step.

Find the autolink and put the files where they belong. I need a step by step.

I cant refuse to walk with the general. :)

If you have already copied all the files, then start the game, go to the character selection menu and choose the suit that you like best. The selection of costumes from the directory Autolink is carried out through "Details". You can navigate them using the cursor keys.
If you have questions, ask me.

13 hours ago, Baralgin said:

I cant refuse to walk with the general. :)

If you have already copied all the files, then start the game, go to the character selection menu and choose the suit that you like best. The selection of costumes from the directory Autolink is carried out through "Details". You can navigate them using the cursor keys.
If you have questions, ask me.

I put al the files in the DLC folder! But the details tab doesn't work. Did I do anything wrong?

7 hours ago, General Grievous said:

I put al the files in the DLC folder! But the details tab doesn't work. Did I do anything wrong?

Of course, it's wrong.
Attention!
Again:

Archive contents ==> C:\DOA5LR\AUTOLINK\      !!!

I do not mind and can repeat a hundred more times, but the moderators will definitely take advantage of this and banned me for spamming. Nothing terrible, but who will help you then, I dont know.  :( 

2 hours ago, Baralgin said:

Of course, it's wrong.
Attention!
Again:

Archive contents ==> C:\DOA5LR\AUTOLINK\      !!!

I do not mind and can repeat a hundred more times, but the moderators will definitely take advantage of this and banned me for spamming. Nothing terrible, but who will help you then, I dont know.  :( 

Sorry, but do I have to pile it on top of everything else in the autolink? Or delete everything else and replace it with all these files?

Sorry, but do I have to pile it on top of everything else in the autolink? Or delete everything else and replace it with all these files?

No, do not delete anything. If such files already exist in the folder Autolink, then you can replace them with copies from the archive, or you can not replace it, it's all the same.