Thank you so much! AutoLink is good but it have much bugs with the suits.

It works with male mods.

Just add like this.

DLC021=NEW DLC

EXTRA

DLC022=168168
DLC023=169169
DLC024=122122

Enjoy. :)

LMAO Last Update 1.06 + DLC the 2 sets female and male nude works 100%.

Hi everyone

>> im not english speaker,,then sorry about mistakes<<

i have a problem,

- DLC Method= when i put "169169" in DLC folder and write DLC00XX...and lauch,the game crash >.<

- TMC Method= i tried with one girl (Helena) i can only to see "Clean"..not "hairy"..i would like both with details switch..

i think,cause im dont have Naotora update with her..can i to have a link for? (how to do update..) maybe to have early version without naotora will good also.

then please,some one possible to help me?

Hi everyone

i have a problem,

- DLC Method= when i put "169169" in DLC folder and write DLC00XX...and lauch,the game crash >.<

- TMC Method= i tried with one girl (Helena) i can only to see "Clean"..not "hairy"..i would like both with details switch..

i think,cause im dont have Naotora update with her..can i to have a link for? (how to do update..) maybe to have early version without naotora will good also.

Can't you just update your game through Steam?

Hi everyone

i have a problem,

is it possible with Reloaded version? it's a crack version (i have Ps4 version)

i dont known if i can to update... :(

about steam , my game is not register as athentic game,cause crack version

Hi everyone

i have a problem,

Okay, so did you or did you not buy the game? Cause if you didn't buy the game can't help you with that. Forum rules...

is there still a link for the version 1.7 clean?

It's already 1.7 now?

Hi everyone

i have a problem,

A big no no bro'! Cease fire.

It's a grate, wanderful work! Thank you very mutch!

I have a one question: can someone post screenshot comparison of use remix textures version and without it?

I can not tell the difference between the use of remix textures and not. =\

since I don´t like fur and neither that black spot in the crotch of "clean" ones, I swaped the textures with the ones from the LUD mod. christie and lisa get a tiny seam problem, but is only noticeable if you zoom in to the maximun in the neck, while fighting it´s not visible, so fuck it. got my own CLEAN version.

• 3 months later...

Hello, there is one important thing I would like to ask. 

I have been working on it for some time, but I still cannot understand it.... how is Alpha152's color defined?

Now I know that it is not defined by TMCL. But does the TMC file really contain it? when I import TMC into blender, it seems that I will lose the color information.

=========================

There is another thing I noticed. I think there are two kinds of alpha152 mods, one with color and one without color. When I choose the mod without color, the color will be transfromed to a previous color of alpha 152.

========================

A big question. Thank you!

=======================

Now I know it.... it is in --C file.....

Thank you anyway!