View File

Meshes by: Harry Palmer, kayakff, SaafRats, timmyC and NiteGuardian.
Textures by: Harry Palmer, kayakff, galhound and NiteGuardian.
Tools used made by: dtk mnr, timmyC and riry sukisuki.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nude Remix AUTOLINK
This is a complete Pack of all the Dead or Alive Ladies fully nude except for their iconic items like headbands and fans for the AutoLink install method, simply drag the contents of this pack into your "AUTOLINK" folder in the game's directory after you have installed it first.

They have Bush and Shaved, all are on Costume 01 and 02 except the following:
- Lisa and Tina are 03 and 04 due to their Hats and Masks on the first two.
- Alpha152, NyoTengu and Mai have one color on each of 01, 02, 03, 04.
These files are only tested and confirmed to work with version 1.08 and up of the game -and- for AutoLink version 2.60 and up.

Nude Remix DLCs
This is a repack of the mostly outdated DLC Method, as of the date of this posting (game version 1.09) its confirmed to work, however with every update the Dev's make that may change, it contains all Ladies you can have without DLC except Alpha152.

It Uses Costume Slot 48 for most of the Ladies, except the Following:
- Marie, NyoTengu and Phase4 are slot 45
- Pai and Sarah are slot 24
- Honoka is on slot 38

Nude Remix ReShuffle Files
There is Currently no way to add Naotora and Mai by DLC Method without HIGH risk of crashing or other bugs, so I am offering the files here so you can override the game's original files, also since I could add Alpha152 to DLC but its far cleaner to install it this way, I've included her here instead.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nude Remix TMC Files
This is a complete pack of all the Dead or Alive Ladies fully nude except for their iconic items like headbands and fans, in Raw File Format ready for use with DLC hogehoge, AutoLink Tool, Lnk Reshuffle or any other method the Community comes up with in the future, also great for Base Nudes as a Mod-Maker's resource.

WARNING: Some advanced Modding skills required.

Nude Remix Texture Files
This is a complete pack of all the DOA Ladies nude skins, so you can apply it to other Modder's works and make their skin look the same as my Nude Remix bodies, in case you want a seamless look, I can't promise it will always work.

UPDATE: Now includes the Photoshop File as a Mod-Maker's resource.

Permissions and Reuse

You Can use these in your own Mods, if you use these Meshes, Textures, or Both in your Mods please link back to my Mod here or Credit everyone I do for what you used (at the top of this page).

You Can post these on other sites I am not a member of, however you must link back to my Mod on Undertow or Credit all the people I do (at the top of this page).

You must Never post the downloads behind any kind of pay wall or survey for access, but a site that requires a free membership is ok.

In short keep them free to get at without any tricks, give credit to those I give credit to.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/07/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Autolink Files require that, DLCs require the Cream_api Hack.

Can you reupload the download files? I can't download anything right now.

Sorry about that, I did not want to break my files up across multiple posts as that is spam, actually the files are still very much there...

Anyway, why are we only allowed only 100mb per post when most games made today have a single character's 3D model data at around 10-50mb?!

Update edit on 02/07/2015: Files now hosted on the Downloads Page, instead of several posts across this Topic.

I replaced stamp on the texture release. (only stamp)

I thought some sort of version information still need to be written, but it's not with my name anymore.

If anyone wants to release an edited texture pack, that will be better to work with.

I never knew there was new version of galhound pack.

I thought some sort of version information still need to be written, but it's not with my name anymore.

If anyone wants to release an edited texture pack, that will be better to work with.

I think pubic hair are from galhound and/or MK40 (I have this information a little confusing). Nipples are originally that I extracted from ILLUSION.JP game, from "Real Play". I never saw pubic hair and variety in your nipples textures.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm trying to make a template for credits on my mods. I don't want to remove or give credits undeserved.

Offtopic

I made many mods for this ILLUSION game and I translated into Spanish. :cool:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/427811-(Illusion)-REAL-PLAY?p=3529273#post3529273

I updated the Credits at the top to show everyone who has helped in making this after seeing that some was in smaller font and might be missed.

Added the fact you made the "stamp" or Icon to the Credits.

Version information is hard, since this is a mix of your work > Galhound's > my own, I'm not sure where one ended and the next started.

I will see about updating the textures myself for the neck seam, to work with your MtrCol Tool level of quality.

Great work NiteGuardian, really nice mod. But I wanted to ask if there's a way to make this mod compatible with Holden's mod as I would like to have both in the game. Right now if I keep both the game crashes when I choose one of them in the costume selection screen.

Also, I have noticed a little visual bug in Sarah's butt model (I can provide screenshots if needed) but it's really a minor bug, not much to worry about

Great work NiteGuardian, really nice mod. But I wanted to ask if there's a way to make this mod compatible with Holden's mod as I would like to have both in the game. Right now if I keep both the game crashes when I choose one of them in the costume selection screen.

Also, I have noticed a little visual bug in Sarah's butt model (I can provide screenshots if needed) but it's really a minor bug, not much to worry about

I was alerted to the fact that the textures are a bit off making a slight neck seam, so my first priority is trying to update that within a week as it effects all the Ladies.

So no ETA on it, but if you could PM me the pics that would help!

For using it with Holden's I did kind of make this pack in response to his moving on from Harry's original meshes and the fact several places hosting or showcasing Harry's work are closing down or removing the adult sections, as I did not want Harry's Refined meshes to be dismissed for not being a complete pack or forgotten due to not getting regular updates.

That being said...

I can whip you up a custom pack that won't conflict so you can run both!

Give me a couple of days as I'm testing texture fixes for neck seam and having to re-up all my pictures since my host broke/deleted them.

I was alerted to the fact that the textures are a bit off making a slight neck seam, so my first priority is trying to update that within a week as it effects all the Ladies.

So no ETA on it, but if you could PM me the pics that would help!

For using it with Holden's I did kind of make this pack in response to his moving on from Harry's original meshes and the fact several places hosting or showcasing Harry's work are closing down or removing the adult sections, as I did not want Harry's Refined meshes to be dismissed for not being a complete pack or forgotten due to not getting regular updates.

That being said...

I can whip you up a custom pack that won't conflict so you can run both!

Give me a couple of days as I'm testing texture fixes for neck seam and having to re-up all my pictures since my host broke/deleted them.

Yes that would be absolutely amazing if I could run them both! I really love holden's breasts but I also love how you made some of the girls have pubic hair based on their nationality etc, it really adds diversity and realism to the girls. Don't worry about the time, I can wait :)

Ok I'll pm you the pics

thanks for what looks like a great update, however I don't seem to be able to download the TMC versions of either the masks or non-masks one (the DLC downloads work no problem) just when I click on a TMC link it just links back to this post.

nm,  found working link

Sorry for being a dork, but what exactly does the remix part mean? What do you.. uh.. remix?

Read the description lol, NG has gathered the mods from different sources, done texture touch ups where necessary and put bushy/shaved models in a mixed pack. The word remix may be a little ambiguous, but I think he explains it better than i did there with my lazy single sentence!

thanks for what looks like a great update, however I don't seem to be able to download the TMC versions of either the masks or non-masks one (the DLC downloads work no problem) just when I click on a TMC link it just links back to this post.

nm,  found working link

Great mod. It has the best nipple detail of any nude mods imo. One small problem however is that Lisa has a pale ring around her nipples, possibly due to the normal map not matching the texture.

To be perfect had to have for every girl a version with the bush and  other shaved.

As they had in versions of Galhound.

Sorry for being a dork, but what exactly does the remix part mean? What do you.. uh.. remix?

Read the description lol, NG has gathered the mods from different sources, done texture touch ups where necessary and put bushy/shaved models in a mixed pack. The word remix may be a little ambiguous, but I think he explains it better than i did there with my lazy single sentence!

@ Squizzo:

I don't have this problem, even after re-opening my .rar copy and reinstalling it, I WILL look into this, but can anyone else confirm this issue? Squizzo can you PM me a photo of it in action?

@ Randark & Spit-Nick:

A complete set of both with bush and without is available in the TMC files just as Galhound had made + the girls he missed minor updates to, like Honoka and Nyotengu, due to this website limiting downloads per post I had to first setup Mediafire links, when some could not access those I put the TMC .rar files in the next post I made on this Topic and the first post links you to that, Sorry for any confusion this made!

(but really a 100mb limit per post is far too low, considering the size of today's games)

@ Mazzox & Siframe:

This pack has a long and hard to find history getting to this point, first it started as Harry's Refined Nude Mod, then people at Pink Cafe took those models and made the missing Ladies, then Galhound made an updated set of Textures and Normal Maps for it, but only Textures for the missing Ladies, I brought it all together in one pack so you don't have to hunt it down plus did Texture tricks to slightly decrease the neck seam and made fully upgraded Normal Maps for the missing Ladies.

My biggest contribution to this pack would be making a Single DLC to get them all that should avoid conflicts with any other mods except other Nude Mods, bringing back the Masks for Lisa and Nyotengu and the Fan for Nyotengu, also to my knowledge I have the only Alpha-152 with Harry's body model, offering a better body shape, nice Butt, and Nipples on Breasts, but I plan to help other nude mods get her too.

@ Randark & Spit-Nick:

A complete set of both with bush and without is available in the TMC files just as Galhound had made + the girls he missed minor updates to, like Honoka and Nyotengu, due to this website limiting downloads per post I had to first setup Mediafire links, when some could not access those I put the TMC .rar files in the #4 post on this Topic and the first post links you to that, Sorry for any confusion this made!

(but really a 100mb limit per post is far too low, considering the size of today's games)

Thanks for the answers and for this work, but would like you to send by mp or download link to full version of his work with the versions with and without at every girl( bush and shaved)., I guarantee that many would love to have them !!!