• 2 months later...

My apologies if this question has been covered already, but I was not able to find an answer. Anyway, my question is:

Do I need to install the Nude Remix AUTOLINK files, AND THE Nude Remix DLC files, AND THE Nude Remix ReShuffle files to get this to work properly or are those 3 separate ways to install the same thing or is the AUTOLINK files like the base mod and the other files are just extras that you can install to get more content? Confused.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 1:24 AM, obmike said:

My apologies if this question has been covered already, but I was not able to find an answer. Anyway, my question is:

Do I need to install the Nude Remix AUTOLINK files, AND THE Nude Remix DLC files, AND THE Nude Remix ReShuffle files to get this to work properly or are those 3 separate ways to install the same thing or is the AUTOLINK files like the base mod and the other files are just extras that you can install to get more content? Confused.

No, not AND, but OR. These are three separate ways. The easiest way is Autolink.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Okay I"m not sure how this mod is supposed to work.

I see autolink version 3.30 show up at title screen.

I have the nude remix autolink put into the autolink folder.

I go into versus and select fighter then trying to swap details doesn't do anything. It stays on A for some characters and then for some other characters there is B and C and D details but outfit doesn't change any at all in characters selection screen.

What am I missing or I don't understand?

• 1 year later...