• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on the great works!

Couldn't have done it without YOUR Magic Mod, thanks again for it and all your help!

(seriously guys go check it out! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66188-complete-magic-mod-21-girls-body-v230-mai-honoka-added-finished/)

Please Nude Remix ReShuffle Files 4.0 version  have Bush & ShavedH and HL files In the folder of Mai to make a unique DLC with detail in game.

NO. NEVER AGAIN... I had people coming to me with broken files weekly, H and HL are just too unstable for full body swaps.

(Well, if someone else wants to make and keep updating them for me, then sure but otherwise no.)

this pack would be the perfect pack if you could use the better vaginas from the beach paradise models.

They already have upgraded Vaginas from the Magic mod? (linked above) as for Holden's models, he seems to not want anyone using them in their Mods.

Also I kind of see my pack as everything Holden's is not -and- his is everything mine is not... what I mean is:

Holden's = high quality meshes and textures, massive hips and boobs for those who like it, lots of tanned skin options.

mine = only good quality but can actually run on lower PCs, correct bodies to the default Team Ninja gave them, better wet effect.

@ Everyone:

First off a public Apology to TimmyC, some of you may have noticed I was blaming his Tools for breaking some of the Meshes, this was only half true as it was a combo of his Tools and Riry Sukisuki's creating the breaks, while his still makes minor problems they are far easier to deal with than what i was seeing when using Riry's stuff...

I'm sorry TimmyC!

Now for why you all came here, I Updated:

- Fixed some issues with ugly shapes under breasts and around butts.

- AutoLink Pack changed to be lighter on file size yet easier to understand.

- Small fix to Normal Maps

- Moved all DLC Costume Slots up to the highest currently available.

- Added a few small DLC packs for the missing Ladies.

Yes, I did find a way to fix the Polygons under the Breasts and around the Butts, also took your comments and added DLCs for all the Ladies and made the AutoLink pack smaller but without losing any options!... the Breast/Butt fix was actually thanks to TimmyC's other Tool. (one breaks them a bit, the other fixes them back up, if you know what your doing and now I do!)

I really love this mod. I've been using this for my default nude mod for quite a while now. I'm not very comfortable pointing out issues because I know I certainly couldn't do any better myself.

Having said that, I do want to point out one tiny issue with Naotora- the vertex with her breast mole has some pretty obvious flickering under it. If its not fixable then no biggie, I just wanted to point it out in case it is something that could be easily remedied.

I really love this mod. I've been using this for my default nude mod for quite a while now. I'm not very comfortable pointing out issues because I know I certainly couldn't do any better myself.

Having said that, I do want to point out one tiny issue with Naotora- the vertex with her breast mole has some pretty obvious flickering under it. If its not fixable then no biggie, I just wanted to point it out in case it is something that could be easily remedied.

Thank you for this comment!

See guys? this is how you tell me about issues, not "omg! its all ruined because 1 toenail is 10% off!" lol

I will look into it but not right now as I've been so busy with this mod I haven't had time for my others, I am looking into one final major update if I can secure the rights to... something :P

if I do then I will fix that, 2 other minor bugs + add said "something" and I will consider this Mod finally complete and over with, if not then I will do the minor fixes including the flickering you found.

Once more thanks again for spotting it!

since 4.3 fixes "only" Naotora, can I just swap naotora and keep using the 4.2? because I have it already renamed and organized, it's such a pain in the ass to rename every file again lol.

Just change out anything to do with Naotora if your using the AutoLink version and your done.

Change out everything if your using the DLCs.

If your using the Raw TMC files, just change out anything to do with Naotora or Mai.

@ Everyone:

Just a quick bump so you all know...

I fixed the Naotora Chest Mole glitch so no more texture flickering.

Also changed the "too many DLCs" into a single "Bonus" one, it cannot run with the Mai Costume DLC installed, and may break with Naotora's DLCs as more come out, but for those of you who want it here it is in a simple option.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick post to let everyone know I updated this Mod again, so check the List of Updates to see what is different.

The last two versions work just fine but this marks the finishing touches on this Project, I will update it so it can be used with later versions of the game as best I can, but other than fixing it when the Dev's game updates breaks it? its done, I am moving on to other Mods.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/24/2018 at 12:19 AM, GiantEnemyCrab said:

1. Where do I place these files?

2. Do I need to purchase the DLC which corresponds to slot 48? I want to do a manual install since I like the default costumes.

:)

1. What "these"?

2. Very interesting question you asked. What do you have in slot 48? And for which character?

1 hour ago, Rokabur said:

I really must be stupid cause for the life of me I have no idea how Autolink works. I downloaded version 3.30 from

and unzipped to my game directory. I extracted the Nude Remix Autolink to the Autolink folder but nothing happens.

And what should happen? :) 

I looked now this archive. You just need to unzip it and copy all the files together with all the folders to the directory Autolink. (For example, C:\DOA5LR\Autolink).

It's all.

5 hours ago, Baralgin said:

And what should happen? :) 

I looked now this archive. You just need to unzip it and copy all the files together with all the folders to the directory Autolink. (For example, C:\DOA5LR\Autolink).

It's all.

I start up the game and none of the girls are nude. They're till wearing their costumes.

1 hour ago, Rokabur said:

I start up the game and none of the girls are nude. They're till wearing their costumes.

First check to see if Autolink is working. When the game starts, the version number of Autolink should appear at the bottom right under the version number of the game.
If it is, then OK.
Then go to the character selection window, choose who you need and in the first and second slot (in accordance with the folder numbers that you copied to Autolink) you should see what you copied from the archive.
Just in case, I'll remind you that the choice of outfits or nude mods from Autolimk's folders is done through the "details" using the arrow keys.

47 minutes ago, Baralgin said:

First check to see if Autolink is working. When the game starts, the version number of Autolink should appear at the bottom right under the version number of the game.
If it is, then OK.
Then go to the character selection window, choose who you need and in the first and second slot (in accordance with the folder numbers that you copied to Autolink) you should see what you copied from the archive.
Just in case, I'll remind you that the choice of outfits or nude mods from Autolimk's folders is done through the "details" using the arrow keys.

Ok, it does work then since I didn't know/remember about the details. How do you get it to work for Story mode though?

28 minutes ago, Rokabur said:

Ok, it does work then since I didn't know/remember about the details. How do you get it to work for Story mode though?

First you choose a character and costume that you want to see. After that, while still in the selection window, press the keys Ctrl+0. You should hear a short beep. This combination will set this suit by default. Then you go in Story mode and look.