Just a quick headsup for anyone getting cdt's or other problems. I highly recommend getting the new crash fixes mod. Same guys that made the memory patch and you don't even need the memory patch anymore it works extremely well especially for us using alot of mods that uses sl. I used to get a ton of crashes during sl scenes I have yet to get one. 

ME contains thousands of voice prompts - impossible to convert each single prompt through a web form.

I need a SAPI 5 capable voice - but they are not for free. For German language I bought three voices - for English I am not willing to spend money.

As long as no voice actors are willing (2 female + 1 male) or interested players donates for buying English voices, you have to stay with text only Maria Eden.

How much is it for these english voices?

MariaTavern quest issues (I'm using 20160702-105206 version):
1. Only after sex in pillory PC is positioned back to restraint. In case of voyeur after visitor's masturbation PC goes out from pillory... etc.
2. Logical mistake (really not mistake but ...) with using this fragment in state sleeping:

event OnEndState()
        MariaFollower.IncreaseMood()
    endevent

with every perv (voyeur, whip, plug, sex) while PC in pillory causes increasing mood - but Dom is asleep! Mood must be increased only once - on wake up.
2. State "sleeping" in OnUpdateGameTime using
        if hour > 8
causes sleep interrupt if visitor comes before 24:00, will be better
        if hour > 8 && hour < 23
3. Real bug that cuses Tavern quest while PC in pillory to stuck (function TriggerJob()). In debug mode if "Tab" (or "Esc") is preseed while menu with choice for visitor's actions is displayed and existing actor is choosen - quest stucks in "sleepingBusy" state:

elseif deleteActorAfterJob
                Trace("job skipped")
                deleteActorAfterJob = false
                nextGuest.Disable()
                nextGuest.Delete()
                GotoState("sleeping")
            endif

must be:

else
                Trace("job skipped")
                if(deleteActorAfterJob)
                    deleteActorAfterJob = false
                    nextGuest.Disable()
                    nextGuest.Delete()
                endif
                GotoState("sleeping")
            endif

Kind Regards

I've paid 40€ for each voice

That's a lot of money.... not judging those who's doing it for money, but if I would have equipment, I'll do it for free because I love this mod and because it is brilliant.

Just a quick headsup for anyone getting cdt's or other problems. I highly recommend getting the new crash fixes mod. Same guys that made the memory patch and you don't even need the memory patch anymore it works extremely well especially for us using alot of mods that uses sl. I used to get a ton of crashes during sl scenes I have yet to get one. 

What crash fix mod? Do you have a name or a link

What crash fix mod? Do you have a name or a link

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

I'm a fan of maria eden since version 1.0. 

When I updated to 2.1 702 last night via nmm, I can't find any esp in list and with no mod loaded in game.

Help Pls

Do not update. The new features from the new version won't be loaded properly even if you manage to make your update working. Although I never had a problem with updating ME via NMM, I still rather (after testing if updating work), uninstall the mod, do a clean save and install the new version. But, the best is to start a new game with new version.

When I updated to 2.1 702 last night via nmm, I can't find any esp in list and with no mod loaded in game.

Help Pls

Do not update. The new features from the new version won't be loaded properly even if you manage to make your update working. Although I never had a problem with updating ME via NMM, I still rather (after testing if updating work), uninstall the mod, do a clean save and install the new version. But, the best is to start a new game with new version.

Actually, I do uninstall the old version and then install the new one via nmm

but I still didnt find maria.esp in plugin list and not mod loaded information in game...even i started a new game...

Help Pls

Actually, I do uninstall the old version and then install the new one via nmm

but I still didnt find maria.esp in plugin list and not mod loaded information in game...even i started a new game...

OK.. Have you run FNIS and LOOT after installation. IF ME is properly installed, FNIS and LOOT will "see" it, it will be on their list of mods.

So if I am only playing Skyrim and Not Enderal.. Should I still update ? and how would that affect the mod?

I am asking this question because of this line in the changelog which I don't really understand, especially the last part 

"Removed dawngard dependency completely - so it is playable with Enderal (more or less). In Enderal you can only become a whore or a slave with the builder spell. Cause of this removal you start as male now - but the mod requires a female player."

Minna-San Hajimemashite or hi @ all at the forums. (First post ever... yay :) )

Und großen Dank an @zaira für das Erstellen dieser Mod!

Naturally there are some problems...

Well, not the first mod or the last i have ever installed, maybe there are some conflicts... but after trying everything and looking for solution in the new and old posts, i really am at the of the pole.

1) Maria Eden works, if i have no other maria eden plugin installed.

2) FNIS does not work correctly sometimes. -> Got T on beds and T if i have to pick the outfit from the wardrobe. (Maybe from SLAL. Just read that SLAL might conflict)

3) Sometimes i have to add the Maria Whore Clothes (Some invisible ones). Sometimes my saved outfit will be recognized

4) LAL + Quickstart doesn't work properly. After clicking "New Game" the text face out but nothing happens, but music is playing and the skyrim symbol is still showing

5) After activating Pony and Fox Plugin the game will crash. After deactivating, everything is fine

Used BashedPatch and FNIS everytime

Thanks in advance for help

PS: The mod overview page is a little bit uniformational about the outfits and which plugin has which purpose. (Search and reading the thread helped, but new modders might have problems)

Minna-San Hajimemashite or hi @ all at the forums. (First post ever... yay :) )

Und großen Dank an @zaira für das Erstellen dieser Mod!

Naturally there are some problems...

Well, not the first mod or the last i have ever installed, maybe there are some conflicts... but after trying everything and looking for solution in the new and old posts, i really am at the of the pole.

1) Maria Eden works, if i have no other maria eden plugin installed.

2) FNIS does not work correctly sometimes. -> Got T on beds and T if i have to pick the outfit from the wardrobe. (Maybe from SLAL. Just read that SLAL might conflict)

3) Sometimes i have to add the Maria Whore Clothes (Some invisible ones). Sometimes my saved outfit will be recognized

4) LAL + Quickstart doesn't work properly. After clicking "New Game" the text face out but nothing happens, but music is playing and the skyrim symbol is still showing

5) After activating Pony and Fox Plugin the game will crash. After deactivating, everything is fine

Used BashedPatch and FNIS everytime

Thanks in advance for help

PS: The mod overview page is a little bit uniformational about the outfits and which plugin has which purpose. (Search and reading the thread helped, but new modders might have problems)

I have trouble getting this mod to work with LAL. I just use the quickstart option. 

Are you using MO? I've found that if you don't keep all the outfits and followers in one, single mod (created from the overwrite) then it can cause issues with the mod recognizing outfits and followers. 

I have trouble getting this mod to work with LAL. I just use the quickstart option.

MO all the way!

And it's telling me that Quickstart wants LAL. But i will try a start without it.

Are you using MO? I've found that if you don't keep all the outfits and followers in one, single mod (created from the overwrite) then it can cause issues with the mod recognizing outfits and followers.

Didn't try that. I suppose, you mean i have to extract the json files (overwrite/skse) into a seperated mod. But i haven't seen any interesting data about followers in the overwrite folder...

zaira - love new additions to the latest version. There is one thing that is bugging me since it happens almost in every battle situation:

Scenario: My follower and I ran on the group of bandits. While we were fighting, one of the bandits overpowered me, took all my stuff from inventory and left me bounded on the ground. Then 2 bandits started to run and my follower ran after them chasing them. Since bandits took my "Friend of the bandits" ring, a pack of wolfs attacked me while I was lying on the ground being unable to defend myself. My follower couldn't protect me because she was chasing those two bandits. On other occasions I was attacked by bear and sabre cat. Typing "tgm" console command save me from dying.

Is there a possibility to reduce the frequency when bandits can overpower player and take his all stuff or/and if you can make it optional in MCM menu? Or can you make the possibility that if the player is attacked by foes while lying on the ground that he can release himself from bondage and defend? Or what about that bandit who stole my stuff takes only valuable items? You know how much I love this mod, but this feature started to frustrates me.

Forgot to mention: AFT users,

there is a mod that is replacing old and long time not updated AFT 1.66 version that was incompatible with Maria Eden. This new mod, Immersive Amazing Follower Tweak, is even better and it's fully compatible with ME. So, if you don't want to use ME's follower feature, you can dismiss your follower using ME's dialogue option and she/he automatically returns under IAFT control.

You can find this mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71689/?

So if I am only playing Skyrim and Not Enderal.. Should I still update ? and how would that affect the mod?

I am asking this question because of this line in the changelog which I don't really understand, especially the last part 

"Removed dawngard dependency completely - so it is playable with Enderal (more or less). In Enderal you can only become a whore or a slave with the builder spell. Cause of this removal you start as male now - but the mod requires a female player."

This means you have to change your player to female in racemenu yourself.

LAL + Quickstart does'nt work use LAL or use ME Quickstart

Is there a possibility to reduce the frequency when bandits can overpower player and take his all stuff or/and if you can make it optional in MCM menu? Or can you make the possibility that if the player is attacked by foes while lying on the ground that he can release himself from bondage and defend? Or what about that bandit who stole my stuff takes only valuable items? You know how much I love this mod, but this feature started to frustrates me.

This happens only on direct contact - use distance weapons...

With this feature you will be remembered that Skyrim is not like Doom - running like a berserk into a combat is usually a bad idea. Use your follower as your shield, be more defensive, more tactical.

When your follower has released you, loot the bandit who has abducted you to get your items back. Your follower loots only weapons, Septims and jewels.

Replace the existing pex with the attached one and than this combat overhaul follows the ME MCM setting for abduction chance. (abduction chance = percentage of probability - 100% means you will be always abducted)

Even if you can disable it now I recommend to let it be enabled: You are a vulnerable poor slave - look for a powerfull master or mistress and make him/her happy instead of tweaking the game. A happy and powerfull owner is like a tank at your side - that's the idea behind the complete ME combat overhaul.

MariaFollowerPlayerScript.7z

Is there a way to prevent follower from going to inn at night(in case you are in a middle of dungeon or doing quest in a place that you cant fast travel from).?

Like if I put food and drinks in her inventory then she wont need to go the inn to eat.

And the same for sleeping, if there is nearby bed(that is not owned) in a safe location .she will use it insted of traveling to the inn.

Travelling to tavern shall happen only in locations that have a tavern or their parent locations have a tavern.

But I think I will integrate your suggestions with food and free beds.

Again regarding ME gameplay changes: ME is a complete Gameplay overhaul - don't expect you can play Skyrim like you can without ME. It is not only a BDSM scene player - it turns you with all aspects into a vulnerable poor slave or prostitute.

If you really plan to do vanilla quest with ME you shall think how you would survive in reality with these restrictions.

On the other side ME supports you: You need money? Go hooking. You need strength?  Go find a powerfull follower who protects you like no vanilla follower ever will do as long as you obey.

The combat overhaul does not only introduce restrictions - it is focussed on your follower and your relationship to your follower - he can flee, concentrate on your personal attackers and he can heal you in combat scenes. Keep near to your personal tank...

This happens only on direct contact - use distance weapons...

With this feature you will be remembered that Skyrim is not like Doom - running like a berserk into a combat is usually a bad idea. Use your follower as your shield, be more defensive, more tactical.

When your follower has released you, loot the bandit who has abducted you to get your items back. Your follower loots only weapons, Septims and jewels.

Replace the existing pex with the attached one and than this combat overhaul follows the ME MCM setting for abduction chance. (abduction chance = percentage of probability - 100% means you will be always abducted)

Even if you can disable it now I recommend to let it be enabled: You are a vulnerable poor slave - look for a powerfull master or mistress and make him/her happy instead of tweaking the game. A happy and powerfull owner is like a tank at your side - that's the idea behind the complete ME combat overhaul.

Thank you Zaira. I play as wood elf, most of the time and using bow and arrows. But the problem I described occurs in the bandit camps, when I take off "Friend of the bandits ring", than they all surround me and attack me. Anyhow, I will pull out on distant location my character before I took my FOB ring off. :)

BTW - the new feature "can be robbed by bandits" also disables the player to use forge, Grindstone, workbench, Anvil. Once the player has been bound and released by follower he/she can't use them. The only solution is to type "Player.tai" in the console.