I have selected all my permanent pimps and slavers.  Please share what is the easiest way to get the House of Burden to kick in....   I wanted to see how it worked.

thx  =)

(Love this mod  =)   )

open console

startquest mariaauction

Thank you for this!  =)

So, I thought that with the persistence of the permanent pimps and slavers, there would be more buyers at the auction.  I only had the regular two buyers from the Pony and Fox Clubs.

Aren't my other selected pimps or slavers supposed to be there also?

I think you have selected leveled actors. But I can support only unique actors. Leveled actors are created later during game. Unique actors are those from mods and everyone who can be your follower or that can be married plus some with a special building - like Hulda.

I think you have selected leveled actors. But I can support only unique actors. Leveled actors are created later during game. Unique actors are those from mods and everyone who can be your follower or that can be married plus some with a special building - like Hulda.

I am not sure what you mean by leveled actors, so my apologies there; but most of mine are from follower mods from LL and Nexus.  Rosa Round-Bottom, Veronica, but also Lydia and Saphire.

If I bring up my level via the console, will it kick in the other pimps and slavers?

Guest Zentari2238

Uh, Ysolda and a few installed companions also don't appear. Maybe it's something on my end?

Hi Zaira,

First of all, thank you for this mod. I love the concept and will surely will follow further development

As for the pimps not showing up at the auction, i've had that too and I've found out that there is something going wrong with the storage of the .json files.

They should be saved in the Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaPotentialPimps

However they are saved in the folder:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaPotentialPimps

Moving the .json files from this folder to the correct folder makes the potential pimps appear at the auction

Hi Zaira,

First of all, thank you for this mod. I love the concept and will surely will follow further development

As for the pimps not showing up at the auction, i've had that too and I've found out that there is something going wrong with the storage of the .json files.

They should be saved in the Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaPotentialPimps

However they are saved in the folder:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaPotentialPimps

Moving the .json files from this folder to the correct folder makes the potential pimps appear at the auction

Cecik, 

I tried to do this, and copy/pasted the MariaPotentialPimps into the folder you mentioned above, and I still only had the two madams from Fox and Pony clubs  =/

I was sooooo hoping that would do it for me... 

High heels debuff even when not wearing heels, and debuff set to 0. :/

I had this problem, I think I re down loaded hdtHighHeel_beta0_5-36213-beta0-5 from Nexus, and re installed it, and everything seems to start working right.

I think the other Maria mod, had a fix for HDT, that may have carried over to my game. so the re installation seemed to fix the problem. at least for me.

I am not sure what you mean by leveled actors, so my apologies there; but most of mine are from follower mods from LL and Nexus.  Rosa Round-Bottom, Veronica, but also Lydia and Saphire.

If I bring up my level via the console, will it kick in the other pimps and slavers?

So I went back and used the Builder Spell to make a NPC pimp, and it worked out that they showed up at the auction.  Then when I went to a second NPC and used the Builder Spell, I had to use the "replace xxx as pimp" choice, AND it added the second NPC.  When I went on and added a  couple more, they all showed up at the auction.

I tried to look in the MO overwrite file to see where the .json files were stored, but could not find a folder with their .json files in it.

Next, I am going to try and start a new game, and see if they all show up.  =)

At the auction, I had to pick one in advance.  I would like it better if it were random... fyi.

How exactly do I get started? After I agree to be someone's whore, they just stand there not doing anything forever. When midnight rolls over, it says I owe them 500 gold, but they don't have a conversation topic about it. If it's a follower, they stop following me once I'm their whore. Am I doing something wrong here?

Edit: Also I don't know how to configure outfits. The only two options there are 'save' and 'load' outfits. The whore outfit given to me by the console is a black doodad that doesn't change how I look, same with slave.

I loaded to before I had them make me their whore, and the follower is just GONE. @_@ Does this mod move them? Where is the house of burden? I have no idea what I'm doing.

I don't know how to make this mod work 100% myself, but I can answer two of your questions. The house of Burden is located across the bridge from Half-Moon Mill. More info about the location of the mill: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Half-Moon Mill Edit* There's also a map marker in game, it's at the end of the lake connected to the river running through Riverwood or you can teleport there by typing this console code: COC aaaHouseOfBurden

How to set outfits. Dress your character in whatever you want a whore, slave, etc to wear. Open the save menu and name it whatever you want and save. This new save should now be visible when you open the load menu. Later when you choose to load this save your character should put on whatever he/she wore during the save.

at the moment i am downloading that list of outfits but have no idea if i need to install them as normal or drop them into Maria Edens clothes folder.

Is their any chance of you adding a folder structure inside of Maria Edens so that each outfits meshes and textures have a preset folder to go into.

it is much more organised and easier for players not used to such mods to copy and paste their own favorites into.

an example would be

data\meshes\clothes\femdom\

data\textures\clothes\femdom\

data\meshes\clothes\catplay\

data\textures\clothes\catplay\

as an added bonus it would enable support for more body and apparel mods.

at the moment i am downloading that list of outfits but have no idea if i need to install them as normal or drop them into Maria Edens clothes folder.

Is their any chance of you adding a folder structure inside of Maria Edens so that each outfits meshes and textures have a preset folder to go into.

it is much more organised and easier for players not used to such mods to copy and paste their own favorites into.

an example would be

Just install normal, start the game, get the items you want to have (i suggest via AdditemMenu). Then euip the outfit you want to wear for hooking ->ME MCM, 'save outfit'. Do that for all outfits you want to save, dancer etc. and you did it. Remember that you have to equip all items you want to wear, and unequip all items you don't want to wear for several jobs. So, if you equip bondage outfit, take some keys as well to unequip them again.

Ich kann irgendwie nicht die Prostitutionsfunktion nutzen. Ich gehe auf "Wollt ihr euch etwas vergnügen?" dann "Ja" aber danach passiert nicht. Kann den Npc mit dem gleichen Satz wieder ansprechen aber wieder das gleiche. Woran kann das liegen?

Hast dus mehrfach/bei anderen versucht? Ich hatte teilweise einen ähnlichen bug, keine Ahnung obs der gleiche ist: Manchmal kam nach "Wollt ihr euch nicht etwas vergnügen" einfach nichts mehr, und ich konnte den gleichen auch nicht mehr darauf ansprechen. Bei anderen gings dann aber.

Andere bugs: Nachdem eine der Huren im Foxclub Sex mit einem Tier haben sollte, wurde Wandas Pferd direkt in den ersten Stock teleportiert und hat die Treppe blockiert. Nach einer Weile ist es wieder verschwunden, sollte aber wohl so nicht passieren.

Bei der Freakshow mit Pferd ein ähnliches Problem: das Pferd stand direkt hinter der Tür zum Freakshow Raum, Wanda kam nicht durch und der Job konnte nicht erledigt werden.

Bei der Bestrafung wird Wanda in die Wand hinter dem X-Cross teleportiert, vielleicht weil ich noch nicht dranstand. Überhaupt hatte ich verschiedene Probleme mit X-Cross Jobs, zum Teil wurde Dialog einfach nicht angezeigt oder garnicht erst abgespielt, so dass ich nicht wusste was ich tun sollte. Weder ausziehen, noch ans Kreuz gehen, noch niederknien hat funktioniert, ich weiß nicht ob ich da noch was hätte tun sollen oder ob 'Player ist am Kreuz' nicht richtig erkannt wird oder was anderes das Problem ist.

Nach anfänglichen Startschwierigkeiten (man muss sich erstmal zurechtfinden^^) hab ich rausgefunden das Prostitution im Bordell recht gut funktioniert, außerhalb der Bordelle und Tavernen klappt das aber gar nicht. Da kann man einen NPC anquatschen, der willigt ein, folgt einem wohin man will und das wars dann. Da kann man dann mit dem Kunden stehen bis zum Sankt Nimmerleins Tag, da passiert nichts weiter, keine Ahnung woran es liegt.

Ein paar Ungereimtheiten sind mir aber doch aufgefallen im Bordell. Wenn man versklavt wird ist es ziemlich normal das der Besitzer die Hure nachts wie ein Paket verschnürt, nur das normale Huren (also die nicht-versklavten) genauso behandelt werden (sollte jemand Realistic Needs oder sowas benutzen dürfte dieser Job für den man sich freiwillig gemeldet hat nach spätestens 2 Tagen tödlich sein, wegen Schlafmangels).

In der englischen Version (die ich spiele) bekommt man nicht raus wieviel man verdient hat bzw wieviel man dem Zuhälter schuldet, anstatt eines Betrags sieht man nur "you owe Hulda % money" (vielleicht die Variable fürs Geld falsch geschrieben?).

Sollte es einen Job außerhalb geben dann sieht man eine Liste mit möglichen Orten zum aussuchen, alle in schönstem Deutsch geschrieben...in der englischen Version. Aber egal was man sich aussucht, nachdem der Zuhälter einen "Reisefertig" gemacht hat folgt ein Ladebildschirm und ein Absturz. Ob das immer passiert weiß ich nicht, ist ein bisschen Zeitaufwendig das rauszufinden.

@DrVec : Diese Funktion 'Wollt Ihr Euch etwas vergnügen', ist abhängig davon ob man sich in einer Gaststätte oder einem Bordell aufhält. In Player Homes funktioniert diese Funktion nicht, oder ich habe eine Möglichkeit übersehen die einem die Baumeister Funktion gibt. 

Im Grunde läuft diese Mod perfekt, also ich kann manchen Ihre Probleme die Sie hier schreiben nicht nach voll ziehen. Ich meine wenn die Mod bei einem funktioniert, bei mir funktioniert sie tadellos, ich hatte noch keine Fehlfunktion, keinen Absturz, nichts, kann wohl unmöglich die Mod dran schuld sein sondern eher das Zusammenspiel der anderen Mods und Frameworks und im Endeffekt die Loadorder.

Having fun with the mod....

I actually used a Vampire mod to turn the Ebony Warrior on defeat and am using him as a pimp (figured he's one of the toughest vanilla npc's with his enchanted equipment and shouting ability).

Irony though, he walks by every now and then and tells my character to suck him off but I can't for the life of me make that work (at most he'll have me clean him out after he wakes up and takes a rod up the ass... which made for some interesting screen shots).

You might think about removing the prisoner rags from your mesh folder (as most of the uunp, cbbe, unp remodeled armors already come with a prisoner clothing mesh set). Just a thought... oh and maybe a better dance for the belly dance (the one from the dance together mod looks better).... just a thought.

Now back to trying to fit the Ace of spades into the handle of the FO4 DEagle (converted from FNV) cause I don't need a queen of hearts on the handle I need the "Ace of Spades"....

I have selected all my permanent pimps and slavers.  Please share what is the easiest way to get the House of Burden to kick in....   I wanted to see how it worked.

thx  =)

(Love this mod  =)   )

open console

startquest mariaauction

Thank you for this!  =)

So, I thought that with the persistence of the permanent pimps and slavers, there would be more buyers at the auction.  I only had the regular two buyers from the Pony and Fox Clubs.

Aren't my other selected pimps or slavers supposed to be there also?

Same deal here too, trying the new ME after moving on from 1.24 but I can't seem to get them to appear: it's just those two,always.

think theres a problem with saving pimps seems it saving them wrong folder Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaPotentialPimps  try moving to \Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaPotentialPimps gonna try myself after reinstalling game just got new pc 

an example would be

Just install normal, start the game, get the items you want to have (i suggest via AdditemMenu). Then equip the outfit you want to wear for hooking ->ME MCM, 'save outfit'. Do that for all outfits you want to save, dancer etc. and you did it. Remember that you have to equip all items you want to wear, and unequip all items you don't want to wear for several jobs. So, if you equip bondage outfit, take some keys as well to unequip them again.

So I don't actually need to download all the items in that list at the bottom of the read me?

Will i have to do this for each new play through or will it carry across?

Since i have to set up outfits should I disable the quick start esp?